They keep talking about a 'botched execution' after the prisoner died a slow, painful death from a heart attack. Do these people realize that the guy kidnapped, raped, shot, and buried a 19-year-old girl alive, damning her to a slow, painful death? That's a successful execution, they should stop being pussies about it.
They keep talking about a 'botched execution' after the prisoner died a slow, painful death from a heart attack. Do these people realize that the guy kidnapped, raped, shot, and buried a 19-year-old girl alive, damning her to a slow, painful death? That's a successful execution, they should stop being pussies about it.
They keep talking about a 'botched execution' after the prisoner died a slow, painful death from a heart attack. Do these people realize that the guy kidnapped, raped, shot, and buried a 19-year-old girl alive, damning her to a slow, painful death? That's a successful execution, they should stop being pussies about it.
Needs to be a better way. Quick painless deaths is oft' more than these people deserve.
lets make gladiator ring for condemned criminals, and if they win they can have the quick death! Entertainment opportunitys!
They keep talking about a 'botched execution' after the prisoner died a slow, painful death from a heart attack. Do these people realize that the guy kidnapped, raped, shot, and buried a 19-year-old girl alive, damning her to a slow, painful death? That's a successful execution, they should stop being pussies about it.
The whole point is to be a step above the criminal committing the original act not to take pleasure in the act of extinguishing a life or torture the person while we do it.
It is interesting though that people relish the though that some dirtbag got raped or shanked in prison but when it comes to an execution they want it humane.
They keep talking about a 'botched execution' after the prisoner died a slow, painful death from a heart attack. Do these people realize that the guy kidnapped, raped, shot, and buried a 19-year-old girl alive, damning her to a slow, painful death? That's a successful execution, they should stop being pussies about it.
The whole point is to be a step above the criminal committing the original act not to take pleasure in the act of extinguishing a life or torture the person while we do it.
It is interesting though that people relish the though that some dirtbag got raped or shanked in prison but when it comes to an execution they want it humane.
I'm not so much saying take pleasure in his death, it's an error that needs to be fixed. I just think it's strange people throw a fit about it. Oklahoma is apparently trying a new lethal injection "cocktail" and he was the guinea pig for it. Probably someone somewhere trying to cut corners. This is a very screwed up state.
He killed someone. He didn't deserve to live let alone die from a botched execution. This person wasn't going to win a Nobel prize. He would have contributed nothing to society. To everything turn turn etc.
Seems I wasn't the only one who got that *** up windows update. 2 guys at work and someone at the corner market near my house did as well. Lol
and CNT if ya need people for dungeon runs when I'm on for ya atma let me kno, I can help as long as I'm not doing coil or something. Just gl on farming those atma. Only reason I may do a 2nd is for the GC seals, since they said ya might need one of the new ranks being added for personal rooms lol, and being capped @50,000 will help, but got 4.5 books to finish on my Sphairai first..
The company conference call was a joke...
They want to make a big deal about how many hours we record on tickets. That's all fine and dandy for the clients we have with hourly contracts. Normally I just write a ticket up and list the items I've done for the day for the client I work at since they have a contract for unlimited support....
Soooo if the main office wants to *** about the hours my partner and I spend on tickets...we're gonna be anal with our times
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.