C'mon, you can't have forgotten how King Piccolo gave birth to Piccolo, can you?
I just remembered something: namekians shouldn't all look the same like they portrayed them in DBZ...Piccolo's brothers had different shape. Silly Toriyama.
C'mon, you can't have forgotten how King Piccolo gave birth to Piccolo, can you?
I just remembered something: namekians shouldn't all look the same like they portrayed them in DBZ...Piccolo's brothers had different shape. Silly Toriyama.
C'mon, you can't have forgotten how King Piccolo gave birth to Piccolo, can you?
I just remembered something: namekians shouldn't all look the same like they portrayed them in DBZ...Piccolo's brothers had different shape. Silly Toriyama.
King Piccolo's children (aside from Piccolo Jr) are considered mutants.
More of them start showing up in DB Online too after the Namekians move to Earth and some of them become corrupted by King Piccolo's throne or some ***.
Also Namekians can have fins/spikes/horns on their heads in DBO and Xenoverse, so that's a thing too I guess.
Supposedly because King Piccolo concentrated his energy and biology for them to develop completely differently, than being well rounded, and to remind them that they were inferior to their King.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.