IDK are people really buying it? Really sad honestly, can just wait there aren't even good games out for it. I just wanted it because I wanted my ps4 games to load faster but I can wait lol.
I always found the Saga franchise of games to be extremely unforgiving, lol. The only ones I got to complete were the original Sagas on the Gameboy and the PS1 Saga Frontier 1 and 2. I tried to get into Romancing Saga on the PS2 but I got so lost in how to play since they don't really give you an overview of any mechanics and then you die, lol
I guess that's the appeal of the game too but the learning curve is definitely steep. With that being said, happy hunting!
[edit] That Dragonlord is really fudging you up, lol. 700 HP regen a turn, triple attack, can instantly kill two of your characters with one AoE - so much Saga-style BS, lol
I always found the Saga franchise of games to be extremely unforgiving, lol. The only ones I got to complete were the original Sagas on the Gameboy and the PS1 Saga Frontier 1 and 2. I tried to get into Romancing Saga on the PS2 but I got so lost in how to play since they don't really give you an overview of any mechanics and then you die, lol
I guess that's the appeal of the game too but the learning curve is definitely steep. With that being said, happy hunting!
[edit] That Dragonlord is really fudging you up, lol. 700 HP regen a turn, triple attack, can instantly kill two of your characters with one AoE - so much Saga-style BS, lol
Pretty easily disproven, the only way he could get 14 consoles is buying at once. They were either all shipped to the same address or he was allowed to buuy a whole crate.
It's impossible to buy one, log out buy one, log out etc. (bot)
One console per physical address. Easily addressed this issue.
Could he buy 14 PoBoxes? sure. Too much effort? Probably.
Edit: also, he could've simply stolen them from the walmart he works at, told 14 people their orders were cancelled and paid those people refunds out of pocket.
Mod Edit; Snip because the *** word was in the image. ;/ - AnnaMolly
The problem is really wealthy people with no value for money will pay 10x the price for -10 the effort.
The problem is purchase bots that can buy 13 machines while you are still trying to log in.
Quote:
some film star or singer making 50-100m cares nothing about paying $2-3k for a console off a reseller.
Ain't enough film stars with interest in gaming for that. Try merely parents in the top 10% with whiny kids.
Quote:
I'm not really even sure why people care about buying these consoles anyway, there are no killer games on them. It's just consume madness, buying things in a frenzy cause everyone else is. People act like this over an apple phone or trainers.. Lizard brains yo.
Well, out of nowhere, my FFXI computer, the one i ran my multiboxes and that doesnt have basically anything else, freezes from the very start. Literally cant do anything to fix it by myself as it either freeze or just restart before giving me the booting option.
PC is 3 years old. First major problem with it, and im not sure i will try to fix it, most likely finding a new one. But annoying how it just break by itself.
My room normally gathers a lot of dust, maybe thats a reason
I always think windows system tend to be more flexible to do stuffs like drag and drop files, installing junk, etc.
But every windows system i buy is always this hassle to set the activation. They sold me a windows pro installed trial version, but then i bought a windows home key, now entire day to download the media to reinstall this.
The gonna need to fix drivers and configurations later.
All this when i just wanted a product that i could just turn on and install ffxi.
I guess gonna need to leave my pc doing the installation overnight
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.