Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21793 21794 21795 ... 22573 22574 22575
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-03-04 08:10:36  
iunno if this will get you murdered in your part of the state...

Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-03-04 08:10:49  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
i can't sleep when i need to be sleeping and it's bad thing.
Have you tried melatonin? It's non-addictive (as in, your body doesn't become dependent on it) and puts me to sleep on nights where I know I'm going to have a hard time falling asleep. Especially on days where my mind is in 100 places at once.

(Sorry if that's already been recommended to you)
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-03-04 08:13:42  
not effective. it will make me feel slightly groggy, but my brain over thinks it and wont turn the switch to sleep. booze, marijuana, meditation, a nice shower, and xanax in amount that wont make me sleep for 3 days don't work either.

thank you though.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-03-04 08:16:34  
old timey movie poster for the movie "the egyptian"

By Pantafernando 2021-03-04 08:17:54  
not effective. it will make me feel slightly groggy, but my brain over thinks it and wont turn the switch to sleep. booze, marijuana, meditation, a nice shower, and xanax in amount that wont make me sleep for 3 days don't work either.

thank you though.

Did you try sex?
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-03-04 08:17:58  
this is definitely the one.

[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-03-04 08:18:11  
Pantafernando said: »

thank you though.

Did you try sex?

are you flirting with me?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-03-04 08:18:47  
Yeah when your brain is firing like crazy I don't think anything short of prescription medication can help. The melatonin was enough to get me through some of my bad times, but I know one person who needs between half to a full sleeping pill every night or else they get no sleep at all. :/
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-03-04 08:20:48  
it'll pass. it's just particularly bad atm.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-03-04 09:13:00  
i don't think there was anything wrong with my suggestions.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-03-04 09:39:00  
@Freehugs:
Both practical and Egyptian!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-03-04 11:56:06  
Any of you played both FF12s?

I know all the differences and zodiac age is "much" "better" I'm curious how shitty it makes the game forcing job roles. OG anyone can do anything but ZA you're forced to make actual healers etc.

Having played both, does locking jobs make it a worse experience to play (ignoring the other changes, just focusing on that specific topic)
By Pantafernando 2021-03-04 12:24:10  
IiRC, on PS4 ZA you can choose if you want to restrict the job or no.

I played with restrict job my last gameplay, while i cant remember all details back then, i do remember the stress of dealing with one time choose. That kinda forces you to research beforehand to find the “best” combination, what kinda kills the purpose of learning by yourself with “bad” choices, but anyway.

Based on premise that there are just few really bad selection and anything else is workable, i did think it as a very interesting mode.

Personally i think the “generic” character without any appealing at all. Forcing some jobs on your chars allows you to customize some choices. Like fran will always be healer and long range DD, whats pretty interesting and fitting with her lore.

So, no, imo restricting jobs improves the experiences as it allows you to have a customized party instead 6 generic DD-healer-buffer.
By Pantafernando 2021-03-04 12:29:18  
Do notice though, the most fun and most challenging FFXII ZA mode is also the one that can destroy the joy of playing the game though.

There is a endurance mode without restrictions in terms of progression. The only restriction is how far you can go with your current strength.

While this mode is extremelly fun as it allows you to fight foes totally stronger than you at that time, carrying the gear to story mode makes you too overpowered too early.

Hard to say if you should try that endurance or not. I did, i completely enjoyed but then the game became pretty easy after i cleared all lvs (though you wont be reaching the last stage before learning a couple of spells and technicks).
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-03-04 14:10:18  
Asura.Eiryl said: »

I know all the differences and zodiac age is "much" "better" I'm curious how shitty it makes the game forcing job roles. OG anyone can do anything but ZA you're forced to make actual healers etc.

Having played both, does locking jobs make it a worse experience to play (ignoring the other changes, just focusing on that specific topic)
I would play the base back in the day and kill the dust storm wyrm like 50 lvls early to run through necrohol of nabudeen at lvl 5 for the zodiac spear

But I think they nerfed the specials so that kind of progression breaking is 100% impossible now
By Josiahafk 2021-03-04 14:41:17  
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-03-04 14:43:56  
You know it's time to request a day off when:
You catch yourself audibly screaming "NO!!!" at your work computer more than once in a 7-day period.

Why are there dozens of ways to irreparably delete or backtrack progress in this software? Most of the time it's only a few seconds, but others it can delete hours of work without so much as a warning.

I hear you ask me: "Why not just save it or back it up?"
I answer: I mash Ctrl+S every few minutes, and that does allow me to recover my work if it crashes (which it tends to do about 10 times a day). But our software is designed in such a way that every individual structural member is saved as a separate external file, and if you delete it or overwrite it, it replaces the file. If you make a bunch of changes, save, and then notice something is off (which is what happened in this particular case), the software doesn't know what changes to keep and will just delete the whole thing.

"You noticed this joist is 1/16 of an inch too long? Too bad! DELETED!"
By Pantafernando 2021-03-04 14:50:34  
Use earplugs.

Problem solved
By Viciouss 2021-03-04 15:17:40  
Asura.Eiryl said: »

Having played both, does locking jobs make it a worse experience to play (ignoring the other changes, just focusing on that specific topic)[/q[quote="Asura.Eiryl" pid=3568563]Any of you played both FF12s?

I didn't care for the job system, particularly on bounty hunts and endgame dungeons. Instead of having everyone cure, I only had the one whm, and normally they weren't in the party, so I had to bring them in when someone died. But for the majority of the game, it makes no difference since you cheese through the storyline.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-03-04 15:18:01  
Decided to completely rebuild and optimize airflow in the desktop once my repadding supplies come in.

Ordered this and this toward that end. Hopefully gonna be able to pick up another 3pack of SL120 Unifans in the next couple of weeks too.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Kasaioni 2021-03-04 20:02:27  
I just realized the guards in Operation: Black Pearl die in one hit. Like they don't even engage the mobs the come up, they just get swatted by a Wamouracampa once and die. Good jobs guys.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-03-04 22:14:21  
Freehugs said: »
Since Prooth posted his FFXIV character I will too. Though I don't actually play, I just made a random character for the free login days thing.
I like your hair.
when I played I rocked halloween ***all year round lol

MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2021-03-04 22:47:23  
The new Shaman King opening sounds great.

But ***... Netflix. Guess there won't be a simulcast release for this. Fansubs it is, I suppose.
By Thunderjet 2021-03-05 01:27:21  

tempted to buy this the review is 10/10 lol
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-03-05 05:49:34  
brrrrrrrrrpppptttttttttt rawr etc

leveling pld, but blurp.
By RadialArcana 2021-03-05 05:54:30  
You don't wear the mask to protect you from other people, you wear it because you're afraid of the horror of mother nature.
First Page 2 3 ... 21793 21794 21795 ... 22573 22574 22575