Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
6473 users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 23123 23124 23125 ... 23132 23133 23134
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
User: NynJa
Posts: 8136
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2026-09-04 15:13:48  
God bless that one GigaChad
o7

(Not P, not R)
[+]
Offline
Posts: 17929
By Pantafernando 2026-09-04 15:44:01  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
I just like shitposting and using my 5090 for ai...

It is about time we build a wall and leave the anti-AI outside of it.

And let them pay for the wall.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 17929
By Pantafernando 2026-09-04 15:46:22  
ANd if you are an anti-AI, then you gonna be watermarked so people can recognize you as such.
Online
By kaffy 2026-09-04 16:24:12  
I think it mostly boils down to an ego thing. No one wants constant reminders about how ignorant or unoriginal they are, and the sycophant coddling from a bot is just as insulting.
Offline
By Draylo 2026-09-04 18:59:18  
Meta forced an update to their glasses that completely blocks the camera if the light is tampered with. Pretty bold to do that after ppls purchases
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
User: Chanti
Posts: 12533
By Garuda.Chanti 2026-09-05 09:29:45  
Draylo said: »
Meta forced an update to their glasses that completely blocks the camera if the light is tampered with. Pretty bold to do that after ppls purchases
The glasses are pretty rude to begin with.

How about an update that plain bricks them?
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Vyrerus
Posts: 16861
By Asura.Vyre 2026-09-05 09:58:38  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »


the death threats has stopped and they love my latex Frieren: Beyond Journey's End videos lol

Was at 70 followers and just broke 260... 500 means I make elon bucks... lol idc I just like shitposting and using my 5090 for ai...
Gonna need a link or something, so I can hit follow. It hasn't come up on my feed, and when I search Frieren I just get a buncha thicc cosplayers.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
User: NynJa
Posts: 8136
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2026-09-05 10:59:02  
Would be a shame of someone googled "Wheel of Fortune Jim Thornton"
Offline
Posts: 17929
By Pantafernando 2026-09-05 11:30:57  
Asura.Vyre said: »
thicc cosplayers.

 Carbuncle.Nynja
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
User: NynJa
Posts: 8136
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2026-09-05 13:53:25  
https://store.steampowered.com/app/4513480/Scarlet_Skips/

Clears Marathon, Ghost of Yotei, SW Outlaws and AC Shadows combined

GOTY candidate
 Fenrir.Thunderjet
Offline
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
Posts: 5
By Fenrir.Thunderjet 2026-09-05 14:03:48  
anyone played Brave Exevius Demo?

its the best final fantasy they have ever done since 11/12

there is a world map, i am telling you THERE IS A *** WORLD MAP AGAIN IN FINAL FANTASY HAHA
 Fenrir.Thunderjet
Offline
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
Posts: 5
By Fenrir.Thunderjet 2026-09-05 14:04:55  
Pantafernando said: »
Fenrir.Thunderjet said: »
I know no 1 cares about this but am finally putting down XI forever.

Why?


just tired made Gaxe Stage 4 and Stage 3 GSD so exuaghsted with the game sold my acc yesterday, the game feel stale for me now.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 17929
By Pantafernando 2026-09-05 14:09:09  
While it is a pretty understandable reason to quit, I cant deny here and there I feel the urge to play it again, and always when I went back, it always entertained em more than a couple of months, what is way above any other offline games I ever played bar Palworld.

That said, if I had to play again, I wouldnt be that much against restarting from scratch if I can use one or two mules.

Starting as a solo player does suck a lot.
Offline
Posts: 204
By swaggernaught 2026-09-05 14:14:34  
Pantafernando said: »
While it is a pretty understandable reason to quit, I cant deny here and there I feel the urge to play it again, and always when I went back, it always entertained em more than a couple of months, what is way above any other offline games I ever played bar Palworld.

That said, if I had to play again, I wouldnt be that much against restarting from scratch if I can use one or two mules.

Starting as a solo player does suck a lot.


am enjoying the demo of the new final fantasy glad i bought it prepurchase the demo is so goooood :X
THERE IS BUFFS AND DEBUFFS

and there is a limit break called Null moon its actually Tachi Gekko Lol
 Fenrir.Richybear
Offline
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
User: Richybear
Posts: 1784
By Fenrir.Richybear 2026-09-05 14:49:59  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Would be a shame of someone googled "Wheel of Fortune Jim Thornton"

Quit being a pussy and tiptoeing around ***.
Dude's a pedo, oh no!

Worst case, they infract a post on a 3478 year old vidya game site. oh noeeesss
Offline
Posts: 17929
By Pantafernando 2026-09-05 16:09:23  
swaggernaught said: »
Pantafernando said: »
While it is a pretty understandable reason to quit, I cant deny here and there I feel the urge to play it again, and always when I went back, it always entertained em more than a couple of months, what is way above any other offline games I ever played bar Palworld.

That said, if I had to play again, I wouldnt be that much against restarting from scratch if I can use one or two mules.

Starting as a solo player does suck a lot.


am enjoying the demo of the new final fantasy glad i bought it prepurchase the demo is so goooood :X
THERE IS BUFFS AND DEBUFFS

and there is a limit break called Null moon its actually Tachi Gekko Lol

Which is this one? Ressonance?

I just checked the banner, I must admit the cover girl caught my attention because of her... combat attributes!
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
User: NynJa
Posts: 8136
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2026-09-05 16:30:06  
Its resonance
I had to look this up too

It seems to be heavily based off Brave Exivus.
 Fenrir.Thunderjet
Offline
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
Posts: 5
By Fenrir.Thunderjet 2026-09-05 16:32:44  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Its resonance
I had to look this up too

It seems to be heavily based off Brave Exivus.

yea but its so diffrent from the mobile its soooo addictingly fun.

its really a homage to all final fantasy's too.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Offline
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
User: NynJa
Posts: 8136
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2026-09-05 16:40:54  
It looks like a certified banger.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Offline
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
User: Nickeny
Posts: 2646
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2026-09-05 16:41:30  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »


the death threats has stopped and they love my latex Frieren: Beyond Journey's End videos lol

Was at 70 followers and just broke 260... 500 means I make elon bucks... lol idc I just like shitposting and using my 5090 for ai...
Gonna need a link or something, so I can hit follow. It hasn't come up on my feed, and when I search Frieren I just get a buncha thicc cosplayers.

on twitter - OpNickerz - you know when you see it
Offline
By Dodik 2026-09-05 17:07:52  
Dyson made a $600 toothbrush with a companion app, embedded camera and embedded AI that "finds gaps" in your teeth to jet floss.

Not making it up.
Offline
By Draylo 2026-09-05 17:52:15  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Draylo said: »
Meta forced an update to their glasses that completely blocks the camera if the light is tampered with. Pretty bold to do that after ppls purchases
The glasses are pretty rude to begin with.

How about an update that plain bricks them?

From what little I read into, the people who actually paid to have the light drilled out are pretty much bricked now.

I get both sides of the argument, I actually have a pair. But I bought mine for my trips to easily record or take pictures. And its annoying having people stare at you because of the light so I did buy the Amazon thing to cover it, but it forced me to remove it. But I see ppl being annoying with them on insta reels so i get why its being done
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Offline
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
User: Nickeny
Posts: 2646
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2026-09-05 17:59:30  
People will find a way — perverts are disgusting. I never liked the glasses, but I did like the newer ones; sadly, the price is bogus...
 Asura.Eiryl
Online
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
User: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2026-09-05 18:05:21  
All they'll have to do is burn the bulb out. it's on it just doesn't light.

If that doesn't work, re-route to a light on the back of the ear
Offline
By Draylo 2026-09-05 18:27:00  
In other news, someone took my collection video from Instagram and put it on tiktok and got a ton of views. I try to report them and they just block me and delete my posts. Apparently instagram by default lets people download your reels/videos unless you turn it off. SO lame
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
User: Chanti
Posts: 12533
By Garuda.Chanti 2026-09-05 18:57:01  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
It looks like a certified banger.
How about the mash?



Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
People will find a way — perverts are disgusting. I never liked the glasses, but I did like the newer ones; sadly, the price is bogus...
Sadly the price isn't $12M.
Offline
Posts: 17929
By Pantafernando 2026-09-05 19:15:19  
Garuda.Chanti said: »

Offline
By Draylo 2026-09-05 21:08:30  
Some of my PS1/retro figures, got the main cast for Wild arms2, just need the bad guys.
Offline
By Shichishito 2026-09-06 04:52:21  
Dodik said: »
Dyson made a $600 toothbrush with a companion app, embedded camera and embedded AI that "finds gaps" in your teeth to jet floss.

Not making it up.
You did make it up! It literally says it on their homepage "It's not a toothbrush.".
Offline
By Dodik 2026-09-06 04:55:17  


.. it's a toothbrush.

With AI in it.
First Page 2 3 ... 23123 23124 23125 ... 23132 23133 23134