Example 2
In the case of role-playing involving mildly sexual expressions (such as erotic role-playing) with a consenting group of two or more players, if it is conducted in a private area, it will not be considered a violation unless a report is made.
I still have more 2h before the my sleeping time andi loterally dont feel like doing anything: working, studying, playing, even watching video or reading manga
Example 2
In the case of role-playing involving mildly sexual expressions (such as erotic role-playing) with a consenting group of two or more players, if it is conducted in a private area, it will not be considered a violation unless a report is made.
I wondered if it's not a novelty item, not a literal bbq bottle.
It's too obvious. Like he did it just to see the ***people say. Well not him, as robots don't have a sense of humor, but someone did it... as a meta joke... about just how not human he is.
(But if I were going to have any barbecue just hanging around, bet that it's sweet baby rays. real talk)
I'm just ***posting, i don't care about beer lol I'd rather drink wine. I had mead once and it was delicious too
Oh, I know lol
None of my friends drink beer, either. One of them keeps forgetting that they don't like it and will occasionally order one at a restaurant or whatever, then dump it out after like two sips.
I'm just ***posting, i don't care about beer lol I'd rather drink wine. I had mead once and it was delicious too
Oh, I know lol
None of my friends drink beer, either. One of them keeps forgetting that they don't like it and will occasionally order one at a restaurant or whatever, then dump it out after like two sips.
Alcohol abuse! :)
Lately I've been on a sours kick. Ballast Point is a great brewery, my favorite atm:
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.