Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22317 22318 22319 ... 22566 22567 22568
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2022-11-30 14:42:52  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
Y'all ever listen to that Tweex channel that did remixes of zone music from XI? His Bastok remix and Selbina remix are to die for.
I've had the entire album on my phone since he released those wonderful covers.

I know some folks who were excitedly talking about the "new music they've made for HorizonXI" (that new private server coming out) and showed a clip (timestamped) and I was like "Wait... that's just Tweex's music"

Supposedly the HorizonXI developers did get the rights to use his covers, but I've seen a lot of streamers - even that Huntin4Games guy (timestamped) - spreading wrong information that these are new songs for the server. Even when I link people to Tweex's original uploads they don't believe me until they see the publication date of ten years ago.
Everything I hear about this Horizon Private server coming up is so sketch lmao

I found Tweex after hearing the Selbina remix from one of the uhh... Extra History youtuber before they changed readers/teams and went dogshit
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-11-30 14:50:17  
I found Tweex after hearing the Selbina remix from one of the uhh... Extra History youtuber before they changed readers/teams and went dogshit
Oh yeah. I think I remember that. I used to watch that channel too. That might have been when I first learned about Tweex's album as well, because Extra Credits was at its peak around that time.
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
サーバ: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-11-30 15:36:54  
Privacy at this time, please.
 Valefor.Esdain
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-11-30 15:48:21  
Esy, those of us that knew him best talk about him often. Sometimes it makes me sad though. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. When they fly away, the sin of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice, but still... the place you live in is still more drab now that they are gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
By Pantafernando 2022-11-30 15:49:34  
Esdain is Aeonova? :o? Say whaaat

I would have more trouble figuring Clark Kent is Superman than this...
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2022-11-30 16:22:21  
For anyone curious why I felt like calling him out, Aeonova/Esdain, or Esy as he went by when he was in my ls, was kicked out of my ls for harassing other members. This includes adamantly calling my husband a pedophile because he has a TikTok account. He also told me that I was as bad as a pedophile because I "allow" him to watch TikToks.

Oh, and because of multiple people messaging me about him yelling gay slurs at someone who was trying to promote their LGBTQ+ ls. All he had to say in his defense about this and the whole pedo thing was basically that "That doesn't sound like me. I was drinking."

He's not a good person. Though, most of you on here likely already knew that based on his behavior towards freehugs.

editing to add that he messaged me soon after I mentioned who he is to try and get me to remove the name Aeonova from my comment because he doesn't want to be associated with the name.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-11-30 16:28:35  
Sad times. Really didn't think it was Aeon. :( So much for cool Suikoden II fan posting funny things.
By Pantafernando 2022-11-30 16:38:29  
Kinda reminds the very first time i was kicked out of my LS
By Pantafernando 2022-11-30 16:38:46  
I still havent a clue why i was
By Draylo 2022-11-30 16:43:49  
Everyone is a sock! When you realize theres only 5 posters with 10 socks each.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-11-30 16:47:26  
huh.
By Pantafernando 2022-11-30 17:00:34  
Draylo said: »
Everyone is a sock mule! When you realize theres only 5 posters players with 10 socks mules each.

Adapted to FFXI
[+]
By Rips 2022-11-30 17:14:39  
Asura.Bluespoons said: »
For anyone curious why I felt like calling him out, Aeonova/Esdain, or Esy as he went by when he was in my ls, was kicked out of my ls for harassing other members. This includes adamantly calling my husband a pedophile because he has a TikTok account. He also told me that I was as bad as a pedophile because I "allow" him to watch TikToks.

Oh, and because of multiple people messaging me about him yelling gay slurs at someone who was trying to promote their LGBTQ+ ls. All he had to say in his defense about this and the whole pedo thing was basically that "That doesn't sound like me. I was drinking."

He's not a good person. Though, most of you on here likely already knew that based on his behavior towards freehugs.

editing to add that he messaged me soon after I mentioned who he is to try and get me to remove the name Aeonova from my comment because he doesn't want to be associated with the name.

I want more context. Was the LS LGBTQweh? I’ve been in that LS and there’s cool people in there.

Freehugs left this site and deleted his account, I think. Why did he leave? Was he being bullied off? I want to know.

I knew of Aenova as some annoying guy. I didn’t know he was a POS on top of that. What a terrible combination.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2022-11-30 17:20:06  
Rips said: »

I want more context. Was the LS LGBTQweh? I’ve been in that LS and there’s cool people in there.

Freehugs left this site and deleted his account, I think. Why did he leave? Was he being bullied off? I want to know.

I knew of Aenova as some annoying guy. I didn’t know he was a POS on top of that. What a terrible combination.

It may have been that ls, not sure. This was over a year ago by now and I wasn't online when he did it.

As for hugs, I don't know why they left, but if you read through even just the last bit of Aeonova's post history, you can see his aggressive ramblings. Those were to or about hugs. As far as I'm aware, it's a large part of why Aeonova was banned. He tried coming back on another account right after he was and got shitcanned for that, too.
By Rips 2022-11-30 17:23:30  
If someone was bullied off this site I’m going to be pissed. I’m going looking.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-11-30 17:43:35  
Draylo said: »
Everyone is a sock! When you realize theres only 5 posters with 10 socks each.
Didn't someone genuinely think I was someone's sockpuppet account for a while?

Just wait until they find out that I, too, am Aeonova. Oh crap, did I say that out loud? Why do I keep typing this? Help! My fingers are just typing whatever's coming to mind! Maybe if I just hit the Subm
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-11-30 17:49:21  
More likely hes possessing you
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-11-30 17:51:44  
Rips said: »
If someone was bullied off this site I’m going to be pissed. I’m going looking.

sexual harassment to boot
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-11-30 17:55:25  
Funnily enough, Freehugs was a lot like another older poster, Narshe. Got flirty with me in PMs just like Narshe, too.

Wish I could see Aeonova's IP to verify, but can't see them anymore.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2022-11-30 18:09:03  
Maybe he'll be smarter about hiding who he is when he tries to get around it next time
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-11-30 18:21:44  
On another note, Enwater's bubbles feel exceptionally violent for bubbles.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-11-30 18:28:41  
I think I broke Nyzul. I'm not getting any armor either from the mega bosses lmao
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-11-30 18:42:19  
might just be dropping pieces you already have
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-11-30 18:44:18  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
might just be dropping pieces you already have
I haven't any, Brother Proth.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-11-30 18:44:33  
On another note, Enwater's bubbles feel exceptionally violent for bubbles.
Water and air being sources of damage, especially higher than that of rocks, never really made a lot of sense to me.

And while Water 1 neither looks nor sounds like it should inflict any damage to any creature, Enwater's effects are unusually violent. Honestly, I give full props to the visual and sound design for making many of the game's effects and collisions feel impactful.
[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2022-11-30 18:53:17  
i figured esdain wasn't funny because i thought they were a lady of cringe, turns out it was due to being aeonova lol

yikes all around
[+]
By RadialArcana 2022-11-30 19:08:09  
For anyone curious why I felt like calling him out,

You could of just said nothing. Totally unnecessary, but you obviously enjoyed it.
Administrator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Idiot Boy 2022-11-30 19:09:15  
Husky's covers are always pretty good and Tweex's Land of Vana'diel is great start to finish.

My kid in particular loved "Safe Haven from the Dunes" so much that I could use it to calm him down from a toddler tantrum.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2022-11-30 19:10:11  
RadialArcana said: »
You could of just said nothing. Totally unnecessary, but you obviously enjoyed it.

Given WHY I banned him, no, saying nothing wasn't really an option, so you should probably say less on this matter, yourself.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-11-30 19:11:06  
RadialArcana said: »
For anyone curious why I felt like calling him out,

shut the *** up lmao
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22317 22318 22319 ... 22566 22567 22568