Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22419 22420 22421 ... 22573 22574 22575
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-02 13:44:03  
Fenrir.Richybear said: »
Peopletoba*

("Eowyn Kills the Witch King" by Existential Comics)
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-06-02 14:01:53  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Peopletoba*

("Eowyn Kills the Witch King" by Existential Comics)
This is Merry erasure! He totes stabbed the Witch King in the back with a magic blade too!
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-06-02 14:29:53  
It's also Meriadoc's enchanted blade that made the guy tangible to kill.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-06-02 15:31:16  
I just watching a meta-video from an youtuber that i follow.

Complaining how YT randomly changes their algorithm and that hurt the content creation.

Kinda sad someone that want to make a living in a media but them they are forever at someone else mercy
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-06-02 18:28:30  
Gundam Battle Operation 2 is finally live on Steam. Matchmaking servers are a dumpster fire, but custom matches work just fine so it's no big deal.
They kinda threw us right in the deep end; only a few months behind the PS4 version. Such a huge variety of suits to play already, and tons of them available for the basic in-game currency too. Got one of the ones I was most excited to try immediately, no need for the gacha lmao. And some good freebies from the single player challenge modes too.
My only complaint is that they didn't bring the single player story campaign dlc over. The suits from it are available to buy, but the campaign itself is nowhere to be found.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-06-02 18:52:14  
Asura.Vyre said: »

Those who try and cite Eowyn as able to kill the Witch King of Agmar because "hurrrrr he said NO MAN and she's a WOMAN, yo!" have the literary depth and capability of a generation that considered "Where's Waldo" reading.

I shudder to imagine them discussing Hemingway or Herman Hesse.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-06-02 19:06:30  
Pantafernando said: »
I just watching a meta-video from an youtuber that i follow.

Complaining how YT randomly changes their algorithm and that hurt the content creation.

Kinda sad someone that want to make a living in a media but them they are forever at someone else mercy

Wait....wut?

What did that "content creator" actually do to create the environment that shares their "content"? What did they contribute to the costs to maintain such a platform?

Whether it was a newspaper printed on a hand press in 1870, or a YouTube clip posted in 2023, those who control the method of distribution of said content have always had more control than those who's information is spread through those methods. That's why some sources have a better reputation than others....and YouTube is there just to make money, not be fair.

One loses all right to complain about such things if they're willing to serve such masters....and don't deny it- if you intent to use a Toll Road just because its faster, you lose all right to complain how those tolls are used or even where the road goes.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-06-02 20:21:58  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
My Manitoba experience revolved around going to 2 of the teeny tiniest towns there cuz my Mom had family there. I doubt other than people that live there, anybody has heard of Dauphin or McCreary. lol
My friend, most people probably wouldn't even know what Winnipeg was if not for the several jokes from both The Simpsons and Futurama.

Everyone's heard the joke "That's it, back to Winnipeg!!", but if I tell anyone I'm from Manitoba people just stare awkwardly at me.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-06-02 20:28:42  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Y2J
MAN I miss Y2J calling Chris Benoit, Chris BenOYt
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-06-02 20:40:47  
Unofficial murder capital makes me assume you're talking about Winterpeg?

My Manitoba experience revolved around going to 2 of the teeny tiniest towns there cuz my Mom had family there. I doubt other than people that live there, anybody has heard of Dauphin or McCreary. lol
Yeah I went south to dauphin a few times over the years to visit family, now my dad lives there

Not a big fan though
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-02 21:14:34  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
("I'm from Winnipeg, you idiot!" video)
Sometimes it really makes you wonder if some people out there honestly think Toronto is the only municipality in the entire country.

"Oh you're from Canada? You must know my cousin Billy from Toronto!"
By Wordspoken 2023-06-03 01:04:15  
Always loved this plotpoint, seemingly innocent sidepath had immense consequences.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-06-03 07:59:51  
Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »

Those who try and cite Eowyn as able to kill the Witch King of Agmar because "hurrrrr he said NO MAN and she's a WOMAN, yo!" have the literary depth and capability of a generation that considered "Where's Waldo" reading.

I shudder to imagine them discussing Hemingway or Herman Hesse.
She still a bad *** for killing decapitating his wyvern in a single stroke!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-03 11:01:18  
In an era where most AAA-published games run like crap on PC, I'm really happy at how well Street Fighter 6 has been performing on my 7-year-old machine. I've got graphics turned nearly all the way up and it only starts to slow down if I'm fighting like 3-4 enemies at once.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2023-06-03 20:15:04  
Wordspoken said: »
Always loved this plotpoint, seemingly innocent sidepath had immense consequences.

Indeed. Tom Bombadil gave Merry the blade. It is such a shame that he wasn't in the movies.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-06-03 21:31:53  
Wow those *** end the spiderverse movie literally mid scene.
By Draylo 2023-06-04 07:36:39  
Yikes 16 demo looks bad to me. HP sponges, spamming the same combos over and over. There is something off with the graphics.. idk just weird to me. Wish they just copied FF7R combat and had actual party members
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-06-04 08:50:28  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Wordspoken said: »
Indeed. Tom Bombadil gave Merry the blade. It is such a shame that he wasn't in the movies.
IIRC the producers said that Tom was a pleasant interlude that didn't advance the plot.
By Dodik 2023-06-04 12:38:12  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
IIRC the producers said that Tom was a pleasant interlude that didn't advance the plot.

Described most of season 5 there.
 Ragnarok.Primex
By Ragnarok.Primex 2023-06-04 15:44:44  
don't lock threads/topic ban people when they don't read from your script and share your opinion.
fascism.
you kids really locked a speculation thread about prime weapons?
so precious...
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-06-04 15:47:03  
Pointless thread in the first place.

Only like 3 days until the batches of new weapons are made and a new thread anyway.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-06-04 16:08:23  
Ragnarok.Primex said: »
don't lock threads/topic ban people when they don't read from your script and share your opinion.
fascism.
you kids really locked a speculation thread about prime weapons?
so precious...

That's because it wasn't a speculation thread you moron lmao. People like you are the reason we need to take more strict action for these kinds of threads.

You're like a bunch of street shitting toddlers arguing over whether chocolate milk is better than strawberry milk.

The purpose for the thread was very clear: post feedback on what we know. Do not speculate. Do not argue. You mother *** managed to somehow draw that into multiple pages and do all the things you weren't supposed to do.

Quote:
I'm posting a thread to gather feedback on the Prime Weapon creation process. Please be serious. If I see anyone being the usual shitter you're getting topicbanned and your post deleted. This isn't a playground for your dumbass circular arguments. Just write down how you feel about the prime weapon forging process (as we know it right now), what you think could be changed, etc..

For the future this thread will also be the place to post about Stage 4 and 5 feedback as well as weapon balance feedback. For now keep it to what we know, not speculation.

So sorry you can't *** read, I guess.
By Foxfire 2023-06-04 16:20:09  
prothescar more like fasciscar...

idk i didn't put time into this bit
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-06-04 16:37:04  
1) I locked it because the OP asked that I lock it. I do that for virtually any thread, if the OP requests it. This is not a new or controversial policy. FWIW, I agreed that it had gone off the rails with regards to its original purpose.

2) Don't bring meta-moderation ***into RT. Don't like something I did, either PM me or start a ROOKS SUCKS thread or something. Lord knows it won't be the first time
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2023-06-04 19:07:33  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
arguing over whether chocolate milk is better than strawberry milk

Hi, have you tried banana milk? Because it's *** heaps better than either of those.
By Hopalong 2023-06-04 19:08:17  
Quote:
FWIW, I agreed that it had gone off the rails with regards to its original purpose.

Um no it didnt. I was on topic I'm the second to last post, read it.

What did yall think would happen? Its a discussion and pretty tame compared to all the thousands of other derailed ffxi ah threads.

Wtf did you lock it, astounding...
[+]
By Foxfire 2023-06-04 19:19:54  
Rooks said: »
2) Don't bring meta-moderation ***into RT. Don't like something I did, either PM me or start a ROOKS SUCKS thread or something. Lord knows it won't be the first time
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-06-04 19:20:20  
Asura.Bluespoons said: »

Hi, have you tried banana milk? Because it's *** heaps better than either of those.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2023-06-04 19:21:26  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
Asura.Bluespoons said: »

They're still good! Banana milk just hits the spot better, imo.
By Foxfire 2023-06-04 19:24:55  
chocolate milk just hits different imo
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22419 22420 22421 ... 22573 22574 22575