Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22420 22421 22422 ... 22571 22572 22573
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2023-06-04 19:25:23  
Been playing ToTK. Sad to learn I can't make a weapon out of a stick and a dead frog.
[+]
By mhomho 2023-06-04 19:28:02  
Why the hell not?
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Bluespoons 2023-06-04 19:32:06  
Foxfire said: »
chocolate milk just hits different imo

I absolutely murdered 2 huge glasses of chocolate milk today. I think it's probably just day dependent.

Very important question, though -- Pre-made chocolate milk bought from the store or a glass you make yourself?

Even more important secondary question -- If you correctly chose the kind you make yourself, is it powder or syrup?
[+]
By Foxfire 2023-06-04 19:36:40  
s'gotta be powder

gives me that hit of nostalgia when i was at my grandparents watching that old ovaltine commercial

quik was always the better brand tho

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-04 19:56:42  
Anyone else just eat the powder straight? Just me? xD
[+]
By Seun 2023-06-04 19:59:58  
We probably should have waited until people had stage 3 experience and a weapon to evaluate. All we have until then is the same speculation we've kicked around since the update.

What we should be discussing is how you picked the wrong ring and why that invalidates your opinion about the weapons anyway :P
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2023-06-04 20:07:48  
Seun said: »
We probably should have waited until people had stage 3 experience and a weapon to evaluate. All we have until then is the same speculation we've kicked around since the update.

What we should be discussing is how you picked the wrong ring and why that invalidates your opinion about the weapons anyway :P

A couple members of my Sortie static are looking to have Stage 3 finished by Monday. I don't know if anyone else will somehow finish faster, but at least we have a solid ETA for when a chunk of that speculation will be over.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-06-04 20:17:51  
Seun said: »

Thread was specifically about people's feedback on the stage 3 upgrade process, when we get info for stage 4 it'll be unlocked for feedback on that. There are already at least 2 prime weapon speculation threads.

Anyway, since some people still don't seem to understand: the thread isn't locked because pEoPlE hAd DiFfErEnT oPiNiOnS, it was because of people trying to argue that other people's opinions were wrong, and also people just posting complete ridiculous nonsense that didn't have anything to do with a god damn thing, it was just bickering and ***flinging.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-06-04 20:20:36  
Well there's going to be 35 threads now
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-06-04 20:25:02  
Asura.Bluespoons said: »
Very important question, though -- Pre-made chocolate milk bought from the store or a glass you make yourself?

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
Even more important secondary question -- If you correctly chose the kind you make yourself, is it powder or syrup?
Why not both? >:]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-06-04 20:34:51  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Been playing ToTK. Sad to learn I can't make a weapon out of a stick and a dead frog.
How about money? I mean dead frogs are already green and wrinkled.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-06-05 02:52:18  
Kojo-kun back and modding again?! Amazing! Also, WB!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-05 12:39:41  
At the end of the week, my partner's sibling is moving in with us all the way from Vietnam. We've made all sorts of preparations such as cleaning and organizing the whole residence and setting up their room. Last night I asked what we should make for their first meal in Canada, and I was answered "Oh probably something Vietnamese to help (them) acclimatize".

This morning, we were told that the first thing they want to eat here is fettuccine alfredo with ham because they are absolutely sick to death of Vietnamese food XD
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-06-05 14:55:12  
Quote:
Today marks the beginning of a new era for computing,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “Just as the Mac introduced us to personal computing, and iPhone introduced us to mobile computing, Apple Vision Pro introduces us to spatial computing

I too like to make up history
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-06-05 16:01:30  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Quote:
Today marks the beginning of a new era for computing,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “Just as the Mac introduced us to personal computing, and iPhone introduced us to mobile computing, Apple Vision Pro introduces us to spatial computing
I too like to make up history
But that took a professional flak to make up.

All liars here are merely amateurs.
[+]
By undecim 2023-06-05 19:12:33  
There is some guy harassing me who has a ton of alts, a lot of them Taru's. He is doing passive aggressive deniable nonsense mostly and he is masquerading with his alt's lol

If you're reading this bud. This is for you...

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-06 08:56:40  
Trying to plan my day, I looked at the weather app on my phone. It mentions a 20% chance of rain right now, increasing in chance throughout the day. I stepped outside and looked up to see nothing but blue skies. The only "cloud" in the sky is a contrail.

Where in the heck do you get a 20% chance of precipitation >_>
Where do they even get the data for these apps? lmao
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-06-06 09:08:10  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
A 20% chance of precipitation = an 80% chance of no precipitation.
[+]
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2023-06-06 10:00:31  
Trying to plan my day, I looked at the weather app on my phone. It mentions a 20% chance of rain right now, increasing in chance throughout the day. I stepped outside and looked up to see nothing but blue skies. The only "cloud" in the sky is a contrail.

Where do they even get the data for these apps? lmao

it's 20% chance that somewhere in a specific geographic area it will rain. If I remember correctly, the areas are fairly large, so you can be clear skies, but somewhere else in the area it's raining.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-06 10:06:13  
Cerberus.Shadowmeld said: »
it's 20% chance that somewhere in a specific geographic area it will rain. If I remember correctly, the areas are fairly large, so you can be clear skies, but somewhere else in the area it's raining.
It pinpoints to my postal code, and it reads differently in various points in the city. In fact, it used to be super precise about a year ago, showing the exact weather and a fairly accurate forecast depending on what area of the city I was in.

Now it just kinda says whatever. It's not accurate for anywhere in the province.

If nothing else, it's made me step outside a lot more often and make my own educated guesses.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Iamaman
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2023-06-06 10:28:45  

Typically major weather systems like cold fronts, warm fronts, high/low pressure, etc can be predicted with a lot of accuracy. You can see some of these forming on radar and moving across large geographic areas, even when not you can usually determine these weather patterns pretty reliably and what to expect from these.

What they can't predict are these sortof afternoon pop up thunderstorms that show up during the afternoon in summer or on warm days. Especially if you live in a mountainous area or area with a lot of humidity, it's impossible to know if or when these storms will form and where. As the day goes on during the summer, the ground heats up and the resulting convection + moisture form humidity drives these storms to form but it's impossible to know exactly where, how many, or how severe they were. Some can last less than 10 minutes and others can last over an hour. They can be really hazardous for certain activities. Forecasting these basically comes down to gauging the likelihood of convection and the amount of moisture in the air, but you roll the dice on when/where/severity.

So yea, the 20% thing is just factoring in that the conditions exist for thunderstorms, but they may or may not form, and the forecast gets worst throughout the day because the likelihood of these types of storms goes up as the ground and air heat up.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Primex
By Ragnarok.Primex 2023-06-06 14:55:01  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Ragnarok.Primex said: »
don't lock threads/topic ban people when they don't read from your script and share your opinion.
fascism.
you kids really locked a speculation thread about prime weapons?
so precious...

That's because it wasn't a speculation thread you moron lmao. People like you are the reason we need to take more strict action for these kinds of threads.

You're like a bunch of street shitting toddlers arguing over whether chocolate milk is better than strawberry milk.

The purpose for the thread was very clear: post feedback on what we know. Do not speculate. Do not argue. You mother *** managed to somehow draw that into multiple pages and do all the things you weren't supposed to do.

Quote:
I'm posting a thread to gather feedback on the Prime Weapon creation process. Please be serious. If I see anyone being the usual shitter you're getting topicbanned and your post deleted. This isn't a playground for your dumbass circular arguments. Just write down how you feel about the prime weapon forging process (as we know it right now), what you think could be changed, etc..

For the future this thread will also be the place to post about Stage 4 and 5 feedback as well as weapon balance feedback. For now keep it to what we know, not speculation.

So sorry you can't *** read, I guess.
get out more. you will hate your life and others less.
you're pathetic.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2023-06-06 14:59:51  
Pratice what you preach
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-06-06 16:17:58  
My guy calling people fascist over closing a forum post trying to pull out the "you're pathetic"

lol lmao
[+]
By Viciouss 2023-06-06 16:28:14  
Should pretty much never waste your time on a guy like Blazed.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-06-06 16:32:43  
Yeah I usually ignore him. Guy came back after however many years and started trying to swing his *** around like the typical "I got 5 kids, 6 figures, and a mortgage" cringelord. Yeah, so do most of us, no one *** cares lmao.
By Foxfire 2023-06-06 16:34:07  
watch out, he might call you a snowflake and tell you he's definitely not mad and definitely *** more *** than you ever have, because he has a life and you don't

presumably with abundant use of the laugh-cry emoji.

however will you recover from this absolutely logical argument
[+]
By Jetackuu 2023-06-06 18:24:51  
Anna Ruthven said: »

Dude, it's so addictive. I'm only on here right now to pirate something for the kid, then off to shrine grind.

I'm hoping by the time I get all the random ***from them I'll have some items to upgrade some armor. Because *shudders* ick farming.
By Jetackuu 2023-06-06 18:25:43  
Rooks said: »
Lord knows it won't be the first time

It won't be the last either.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22420 22421 22422 ... 22571 22572 22573