I'll be back... with much larger creepier spider pics... in like 5 pages once this has been forgotten...
and then... yes then... bwahahaha-hack-cough-ahem
I'm guessing the third pic was the spider and it did not load for me lol... but do people really get hungry just by looking at pictures of food?
It's been proven to work, that's why companies like Coca Cola would show subliminal advertisements, mainly in cinemas (advertisements so short that you would not notice them but your brain would still register the split second image of a can of coke) then people would suddenly fancy a coke just from seeing a picture of it, even without knowing they saw it if that makes sense. It was made illegal in the UK a while back, not sure if it's still allowed in the US, but it worked.
I'm guessing the third pic was the spider and it did not load for me lol... but do people really get hungry just by looking at pictures of food?
It's been proven to work, that's why companies like Coca Cola would show subliminal advertisements, mainly in cinemas (advertisements so short that you would not notice them but your brain would still register the split second image of a can of coke) then people would suddenly fancy a coke just from seeing a picture of it, even without knowing they saw it if that makes sense. It was made illegal in the UK a while back, not sure if it's still allowed in the US, but it worked.
Pritty sure it's a left over thing in our subconcious, food being as readily available (for us atleast) as it is now is a fairly new thing after all.
Something else intersting is that the colour blue suppresses our appetites.
I'm guessing the third pic was the spider and it did not load for me lol... but do people really get hungry just by looking at pictures of food?
It's been proven to work, that's why companies like Coca Cola would show subliminal advertisements, mainly in cinemas (advertisements so short that you would not notice them but your brain would still register the split second image of a can of coke) then people would suddenly fancy a coke just from seeing a picture of it, even without knowing they saw it if that makes sense. It was made illegal in the UK a while back, not sure if it's still allowed in the US, but it worked.
Pritty sure it's a left over thing in our subconcious, food being as readily available (for us atleast) as it is now is a fairly new thing after all.
Something else intersting is that the colour blue suppresses our appetites.
I wonder if that's an association with water? Interesting that blue suppresses appetite, red causes a slight increase in metabolism.
I'm guessing the third pic was the spider and it did not load for me lol... but do people really get hungry just by looking at pictures of food?
It's been proven to work, that's why companies like Coca Cola would show subliminal advertisements, mainly in cinemas (advertisements so short that you would not notice them but your brain would still register the split second image of a can of coke) then people would suddenly fancy a coke just from seeing a picture of it, even without knowing they saw it if that makes sense. It was made illegal in the UK a while back, not sure if it's still allowed in the US, but it worked.
Pritty sure it's a left over thing in our subconcious, food being as readily available (for us atleast) as it is now is a fairly new thing after all.
Something else intersting is that the colour blue suppresses our appetites.
I wonder if that's an association with water? Interesting that blue suppresses appetite, red causes a slight increase in metabolism.
It's something they actually tested us on during our practical exame in college. They put out 5 coulours we could use for our fondant, if you used the blue you lost marks... so many people used the blue >.>
edit: I would think it more an association with the fact that there arn't may blue things that are edible out there, even blueberrys can be more purple then blue.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.