Nothing like playing a FPS online to realize how much you suck at video games.
I prefer playing against bots, not only can you practice alone in peace, but you can avoid people. GOD I hate people....DAM PEOPLE! They RUINED PEOPLE-LAND! /ends scottish accent
Nothing like playing a FPS online to realize how much you suck at video games.
I prefer playing against bots, not only can you practice alone in peace, but you can avoid people. GOD I hate people....DAM PEOPLE! They RUINED PEOPLE-LAND! /ends scottish accent
They're not that bad. They can be friendly some times.
Nothing like playing a FPS online to realize how much you suck at video games.
I prefer playing against bots, not only can you practice alone in peace, but you can avoid people. GOD I hate people....DAM PEOPLE! They RUINED PEOPLE-LAND! /ends scottish accent
They're not that bad. They can be friendly some times.
Sometimes I guess....
About zombies, I give them hugs and high fives! And by that I mean lead to the head and eye stabbings.
6months later my mother finally notices that my room smells like cigs. Even though she comes in here almost every day and I do almost nothing to remove the smell. Yet she still doesn't think I smoke...
Spath stop your smoking, its bad for you. You are still young!
Um, flat tire or just low and needed some winter air?
Just low. Noticed it a few days ago but every time I was out and about when I went to fill it the air hose would be completely blocked off by a police car and 2 other cars parked around it. x.x
Blah blah. I know it's bad. It's my choice how I slowly kill myself, I am of age to make these decisions.
As long as it's legal, it's your right to smoke Spath. As you said, it's your choice and you know the consequences to it. From there, you're an adult, you've made your decision and you're free to pursue it. Smoke 'em if you got 'em, buddy.
As long as it's legal, it's your right to smoke Spath. As you said, it's your choice and you know the consequences to it. From there, you're an adult, you've made your decision and you're free to pursue it. Smoke 'em if you got 'em, buddy.
All I ask is that people realize this more often. XP
It's like Headstrong said earlier, if you don't actually feel like quitting it's not going to happen. So if people are just going to keep pestering me to quit it's not gonna help things at all cause I honestly don't feel like doing so at this point.
As long as it's legal, it's your right to smoke Spath. As you said, it's your choice and you know the consequences to it. From there, you're an adult, you've made your decision and you're free to pursue it. Smoke 'em if you got 'em, buddy.
All I ask is that people realize this more often. XP
It's like Headstrong said earlier, if you don't actually feel like quitting it's not going to happen. So if people are just going to keep pestering me to quit it's not gonna help things at all cause I honestly don't feel like doing so at this point.
Yes but from a lot of friends hind sight, would be easier down road if stopped sooner. That is all. Hi! May I recommend a $20 tire inflator just in case.
This is a thread that I found on another website I post at. It can be really really interesting. I thought it deserved a place here.
Post your random thoughts for the day here, or anything else that intrigues you.
For starters, is it possible to give constructive critism to someone who doesn't have a neck? I totally just walked by a girl who didn't. Someone isn't getting a necklace for Valentines day!
And who decided black and white can't be colors? I want to say a racist. I really do.