Hello Siren!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Hello Siren!
Hello Siren!
 Diabolos.Vahriel
サーバ: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Vahriel
By Diabolos.Vahriel 2011-03-02 16:05:32  
Wasn't so sure about this merge at first, but it seems that like 90%+ of Siren are good people. I hope that we all get along well and although, there will be more "competition" for stuff - I hope, and believe that we will be fair and what not, be it for Abyssea pops, or even old content like Dynamis. Eitherway, I can't wait to make some new friends and hang out with you all ^_^
By Delion 2011-03-02 16:12:28  
Diabolos.Celestius said:
I'll miss the "Welcome to Diabolos" message I've been looking at for 7 years now, but I can't wait to see what I'll expect from Siren, whether good or bad. The people in Diabolos here are ok, mostly because I don't talk to alot of people outside of my ls; my ls has no bad blood towards other ls so far since abyssea, granted we do have some competition, but that's to be expected. Back then was worse, lots of drama and bs from competing ls, but it has died down a bit now. The only thing you have to worry about is Sov. My god, we gave him an Annihilator and he misses the ***out of them on Wild Rabbits. Other than that, Diabolos is better than what it used to be years ago, so I'm excited (and worried) about this merger.

I will certainly miss the "Welcome to Diabolos" message as well, 6-7 years of history are gonna be left behind;;. It definitely was hectic back then; Lots of LS drama and what not, but it got a lot better during the years that passed.

Overall though, I'm expecting the best out of the merge :o!

By Delion 2011-03-02 16:13:45  
Diabolos.Ara said:
Oh don't worry Seiri, Diabolos is bringing over its share of retards.

Indeed!!
By seiri 2011-03-02 16:18:45  
Delion said:
Diabolos.Ara said:
Oh don't worry Seiri, Diabolos is bringing over its share of retards.

Indeed!!

Ah well, publicly shaming retards usually works well....tehe.
 Diabolos.Xeonha
user: Xeonha
By Diabolos.Xeonha 2011-03-02 16:22:06  
I'm worried about retards getting name changes.
[+]
By seiri 2011-03-02 16:22:44  
Diabolos.Xeonha said:
I'm worried about retards getting name changes.

Once a retard, always a retard. They'll show up eventually. Could even make a game of it.
[+]
 Siren.Taylanichi
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Taylanichi 2011-03-02 16:27:17  
Siren.Catabolic said:
Oh and still undefeated in besieged I think lol

Tis is true and will always be true.

Welcome to Siren for those that are stepping over! Got some drama ***, but every server does.

You'll realize quick who those ppl are, and who the shaddy people are. And of course they people who actually help others and who will be your friends.
By seiri 2011-03-02 16:49:41  
Siren.Taylanichi said:
Siren.Catabolic said:
Oh and still undefeated in besieged I think lol

Tis is true and will always be true.

Welcome to Siren for those that are stepping over! Got some drama ***, but every server does.

You'll realize quick who those ppl are, and who the shaddy people are. And of course they people who actually help others and who will be your friends.

<3
 Diabolos.Kiddo
user: BKiddo
By Diabolos.Kiddo 2011-03-02 16:50:18  
Diabolos.Bubbly said:
The name "Bubbly" is taken on Siren. All is lost. ;;

OOOOooooo nnooooooo
[+]
 Diabolos.Bubbly
user: Bubbly
By Diabolos.Bubbly 2011-03-02 17:55:41  
Diabolos.Kiddo said:
Diabolos.Bubbly said:
The name "Bubbly" is taken on Siren. All is lost. ;;

OOOOooooo nnooooooo
My new name shall be Buttercups!
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-03-02 18:08:23  
This is actually kind of funny because i came from Diabolos back in October of 2007. Was known as Xclint and started playing in late 2003: http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Diabolos/Xclint

I still talk to quite a few people through POL or messengers once in a bit and i met quite a few from diabolos at fanfest 2007 as well.

So i'm actually decently ok with this.... the only bad thing is Abyssea is about to be beyond crowded and HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE when it comes to things such as gukametz. Empyrean weapons and AFv3+2 is about to become even more elusive and competitive lol.

Can't believe poisoned is still around but i know people say the same thing about my LS RocDynasty.
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-03-02 18:14:36  
Oh yeah. and Siren has Clinpachi :D

HE turns mud into Ice-Cream and shoots Rainbows of Adventure out his backside!!!

Who can say no to THAT!
 Diabolos.Sovereign
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2011-03-02 18:15:24  
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Can't believe poisoned is still around but i know people say the same thing about my LS RocDynasty.

Poisoned died almost two years ago. From what I hear, most of them quit playing, sold their accounts, and now play Warcraft.
 Siren.Taylanichi
By Siren.Taylanichi 2011-03-02 18:28:37  
Siren.Kuz said:

HE turns mud into Ice-Cream and shoots Rainbows of Adventure out his backside!!!

Who can say no to THAT!

LOL~! That is also very true XD
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-03-02 18:29:08  
Diabolos.Sovereign said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:

Poisoned died almost two years ago. From what I hear, most of them quit playing, sold their accounts, and now play Warcraft.
Oh i see, that #1 guy on server still has poisoned on his LS list, hes in a different LS now.
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-03-02 18:29:18  
Siren.Kuz said:

Who can say no to THAT!
WAT LOLOLOL.
 Siren.Kimiko
VIP
user: Kimiko
By Siren.Kimiko 2011-03-02 22:56:48  
Well, hopefully the merger will go well for all of us. If anyone does need help, please feel free to ask. =D

Also, I know we may have our share of drama llamas, but when you've dealt with the likes of lolfeiwong in the past, everyone else just seems tame in comparison.
 Diabolos.Bubbly
user: Bubbly
By Diabolos.Bubbly 2011-03-02 23:01:09  
Siren.Kimiko said:
Well, hopefully the merger will go well for all of us. If anyone does need help, please feel free to ask. =D

Also, I know we may have our share of drama llamas, but when you've dealt with the likes of lolfeiwong in the past, everyone else just seems tame in comparison.
Just look out for Dankdragon...
He's on a whole other level of troll.
[+]
 Siren.Shadee
user: shadee
By Siren.Shadee 2011-03-02 23:26:09  
Siren.Kimiko said:

I actually was one of the few to enjoy having Feiwong/Feimetsu/Batsu/etc around.

I had sooo much fun with him in ballista. He tried so hard, and failed so easily. He had such a deep hatred for a few of us for killing him so much xD

Good times.
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
user: Caesar
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2011-03-03 00:30:07  
The worst thing about this merger? Having to clear my delivery box of 6 years of accumulated crap ; ;

Other than that, Hi Siren-ites! /wave ^^

Edit: Wasn't Clin the guy who did the EPIC SMN rick roll a while back? If so... I'm OK with this.
 Diabolos.Sovereign
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2011-03-03 02:29:11  
ran my new mule up to jeuno earlier, figured I'd go bazaar hunting and see currency prices on your server...

conclusion: *** you guys! lol really? 1.5 silvers, 1.3 jades, and 750k for bynes? whats going on over there?!?!??! lol Diabolos is running like 1.3 silvers, 1.1 jades, and 500k bynes. Totally screwing our current relic build /cry
 Siren.Mcclane
user: mcclane
By Siren.Mcclane 2011-03-03 02:55:15  
Those prices seem too high. Most of the time I see the currency around the same prices you listed for Diabolos.
 Siren.Riotus
user: Riotus
By Siren.Riotus 2011-03-03 03:57:53  
I dont get around much on Siren but I think I speak for my entire LS, though its not very big. It has good people, and welcome any who want to join. It's only a social ls mind you but we always do things as a group, whether its BCNMs, NMs, missions/quests or just have a good time. All are welcome Send /tells to either me, Shawndra, Minnfan, Gjenrei or Kuda for a pearl to DisposableHeroes. And btw Welcome Diabolos!
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-03-03 08:38:32  
Diabolos.Sovereign said:
ran my new mule up to jeuno earlier, figured I'd go bazaar hunting and see currency prices on your server...

conclusion: *** you guys! lol really? 1.5 silvers, 1.3 jades, and 750k for bynes? whats going on over there?!?!??! lol Diabolos is running like 1.3 silvers, 1.1 jades, and 500k bynes. Totally screwing our current relic build /cry

WOW what mules had THOSE Prices? That's out of hand.
As Mcclane (of the Clan Mcclane) said, what your average was seemed to be ours as well.

You may have found one of the more idiotic mules out there...
Here's some examples of people who aren't up with the times:

There's a mule permanently outside Lower Jeuno AH that I don't think has been logged out since 2007.
He has a few Behemoth Hides in his Bazaar... for 500K each. O.o

There's a mule in Port somewhere with a Seal of Genbu for 1 mil (not even kidding)

And I see people trying to sell Twilight Mail for 20 mil.
TWENTY...I'm not even kidding.

So yeah. Shop around some more.

By any chance... were you in Jeuno last night to hear some of the shouts of "Siren's Greatest Fear"...?
People actually think the server will kill the Besieged Record.
Not joking. People shouted about it for a good 20 mins as my LS gathered for an event.
/sigh
 Diabolos.Xeero
user: xeeero
By Diabolos.Xeero 2011-03-03 10:32:42  
yeah the #1 guy on diabolos is my egls leader now lol -.-
 Diabolos.Sovereign
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2011-03-03 12:29:44  
Siren.Kuz said:
By any chance... were you in Jeuno last night to hear some of the shouts of "Siren's Greatest Fear"...?
People actually think the server will kill the Besieged Record.
Not joking. People shouted about it for a good 20 mins as my LS gathered for an event.
/sigh

I just made a quick scan of bazaars in port jeuno, those were the prices i saw. Good to hear thats not the average.

I didnt see any of the shouts, I was only logged in for a few minutes. Though I'm not surprised some people think that... Diabolos has a decent record for Beseiged, 2600+ wins and only 33 losses. But I'll admit in the last six months it's been going down hill... times where the candesence will be gone for days or weeks at a time, that type of ***lol My Salvage group has had to get real used to running to the ruins. I have enjoyed doing the recovery BC's though, they're pretty fun.
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-03-03 12:42:56  
Diabolos.Sovereign said:

I didnt see any of the shouts, I was only logged in for a few minutes. Though I'm not surprised some people think that... Diabolos has a decent record for Beseiged, 2600+ wins and only 33 losses. But I'll admit in the last six months it's been going down hill... times where the candesence will be gone for days or weeks at a time, that type of ***lol My Salvage group has had to get real used to running to the ruins. I have enjoyed doing the recovery BC's though, they're pretty fun.

It's funny... I always wondered what it was like to have to go "rescue the candy"... but on the flip side, I don't really want to find out LOL.
 Siren.Corellon
By Siren.Corellon 2011-03-04 03:16:28  
Hello players on my home server! You may or may not remember me as Vincentx before I switched servers several months ago. I agree with most of what people have said so far, it is a pretty relaxed server with many nice people. There is one warning I would like to give all of you that I think you deserve.

The first thing I would do when you get to the server is /blist Militiaone.

I promise you your life will be more successful and contain much less grief if you do this.
[+]
 Diabolos.Nehalania
user: Nehalania
By Diabolos.Nehalania 2011-03-04 08:32:34  
Hello Siren!

( ^.^)/
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-03-04 12:15:40  
Siren.Corellon said:
The first thing I would do when you get to the server is /blist Militiaone.

I *** LOL'd Core :D
[+]