サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-08-10 01:24:45  
Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
Entourage said:
yea this is true nightfyre... but then lolSerj continued spamming nonsense

are you referring to actualserj or lolserj

they are in fact two separate people you know, the former of which i myself trust much more often than not to know what he's doing

/flattered
By Entourage 2011-08-10 01:25:41  
Bahamut.Serj said:
Not my fault you can't comprehend basic english/logic.

you trolling? this is the only reason I can think of for you continuing to point out something that doesn't matter at all.
 Fenrir.Niniann
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-10 01:26:00  
Entourage said:
Bahamut.Serj.... this statement matters? lol

Serj != Lolserj

They both post on here frequently and used to be on the same server so it matters. ; ;
By Entourage 2011-08-10 01:27:10  
it was more of an adjective and don't frequent the forums to know that there's actually a "lolserj"... context would lead a normal person to understand I was talking about Bahamut.Serj. Still doesn't matter
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-08-10 01:27:26  
Fenrir.Niniann said:
Entourage said:
Bahamut.Serj.... this statement matters? lol

Serj != Lolserj

They both post on here frequently and used to be on the same server so it matters. ; ;

Know what really matters!?

Chocobos.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-08-10 01:28:28  
on an unrelated-ish note, just put together ukonvasara war/sam with five-hit-ish gear, and without tactical mantle, it's essentially impossible to pull off currently, though even if you could, you'd be sacrificing 3% critical hit rate, 2% da and at least 10 acc/atk basically, not even accounting tactical mantle, which is a pretty big cut compared to masamune/amanomurakumo five-hit currently, that's for sure

i personally would love to five-hit the weapon, honestly, since six-hit feels so 2006 to me, but even outside (of course), ukonvasara six-hit still manages to stomp maschu five-hit for the most part

no wait, actually, scratch being able to five-hit ukonvasara; make kaiten critical and give samurai access to freezebite and shadow of death, then we'll call it even
 Fenrir.Niniann
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-10 01:30:20  
Fenrir.Gradd said:
Know what really matters!?

Chocobos.

Damn straight. I'm feeding my two chicks right now, they're so cute. :<
By Entourage 2011-08-10 01:34:15  
on an unrelated-ish note, just put together ukonvasara war/sam with five-hit-ish gear, and without tactical mantle, it's essentially impossible to pull off currently, though even if you could, you'd be sacrificing 3% critical hit rate, 2% da and at least 10 acc/atk basically, not even accounting tactical mantle, which is a pretty big cut compared to masamune/amanomurakumo five-hit currently, that's for sure

i personally would love to five-hit the weapon, honestly, since six-hit feels so 2006 to me, but even outside (of course), ukonvasara six-hit still manages to stomp maschu five-hit for the most part

no wait, actually, scratch being able to five-hit ukonvasara; make kaiten critical and give samurai access to freezebite and shadow of death, then we'll call it even

think 5-hit Ukon drops to 25% haste as well. <3 Samurai
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-08-10 01:35:33  
you're right, forgot to mention that (blitz ring out for hoard ring, no vbelt/ninurta's over goading, etc)
 Ragnarok.Raenil
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2011-08-10 01:36:24  
XI has been calling to me lately. And by calling, I mean brutally slamming my face into a sign with "PLAY ME NOW!" in bold letters. :<

I lasted like three months. ._.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-08-10 01:37:37  
[+]
 Asura.Dajociont
サーバ: Asura
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2011-08-10 01:38:48  

hey

NO
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-08-10 01:40:49  
hey yes ok? ok
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-08-10 01:42:16  
SE needs to make the multi-hit relic ws actually multi-hit.... How in the *** Mercy Stroke, Onslaught, and Blade: w/e are single hit is *** baffling.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-08-10 01:42:54  
Ragnarok.Raenil said:
XI has been calling to me lately. And by calling, I mean brutally slamming my face into a sign with "PLAY ME NOW!" in bold letters. :<

Just realized this guy is Linear lol.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2011-08-10 01:45:20  
They're clearly practice swings/stabs. The enemy just THINKS they're being maimed suffering minor injuries.

Cause y'know. Most Relic WSs are nothing to write home about. Talking to you, Gierskogul. -.-
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2011-08-10 01:46:04  
Bahamut.Serj said:
Ragnarok.Raenil said:

Just realized this guy is Linear lol.
</3

You'd have known if you frequented the MSPaint threads! D:<

Or the whole Raenil is Linear backwards...
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-08-10 01:47:42  
i think it's awesome that all relic weapon skills are garbage, because if they never end up adjusting their modifiers and only continue to add +wsdmg, kaiten's going to shine just that much further :D
 Hades.Medjai
サーバ: Hades
user: medjai
By Hades.Medjai 2011-08-10 01:49:38  
Bahamut.Serj said:
SE needs to make the multi-hit relic ws actually multi-hit.... How in the *** Mercy Stroke, Onslaught, and Blade: w/e are single hit is *** baffling.
well just going by name Mercy Stroke could mean just 1 attack lol idk just trying to find a reason for the name o.o
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-08-10 01:56:30  
Hades.Medjai said:
Bahamut.Serj said:
well just going by name Mercy Stroke could mean just 1 attack lol idk just trying to find a reason for the name o.o

BUT IT'S FIVE *** SWINGS. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
 Hades.Medjai
サーバ: Hades
user: medjai
By Hades.Medjai 2011-08-10 01:57:28  
Bahamut.Serj said:
Hades.Medjai said:
Bahamut.Serj said:

because SE is dumb as ***
[+]
By Haist 2011-08-30 12:16:54  
Thanks for the info, I went out and got the glavoid shells and now its time for the easy part!
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2011-08-30 13:37:57  
You won't regret doing the Ukon, I just finished my Itz Scales last night and it's well worth it over the WOE version.
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2011-08-30 13:49:14  
Bahamut.Serj said: »
Hades.Medjai said:
Bahamut.Serj said:

THE OTHER FOUR ARE FOR SHOW DUH.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-08-30 13:50:12  
Fenrir.Gradd said: »
Hades.Medjai said:
Bahamut.Serj said:

THE OTHER FOUR ARE FOR SHOW DUH.

Think that's bad have a look at Onslaught ?.?
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2011-08-30 13:57:15  
12 more glavoid shells ~.~
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2011-09-12 22:20:19  
Woohoo I finished first stage Ukon today!

NO MORE GLAVOID ^.^
[+]
 Fenrir.Eneas
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2011-09-12 22:27:05  
Cerberus.Kelhor said: »
Empyrean +2 set procs? They stack with the aftermath, for quad damage excitement

last week hit kirin for 2500 on a regular swing :D
 Sylph.Krsone
サーバ: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-09-12 23:00:06  
Entourage said:
Shiva.Msthief said:
Proc rate of ODD is 30|40|50%, sorry thought that was common knowledge.

show me where it's not a flat 30% for all three.

Look for it you lazy ***. Testing was done on BG I believe. It's known to be 30/40/50.

Its also common sense that the ODD increases with lvl of aftermath/percentage of tp or why would they add the number next to the aftermath symbol to begin with.

I need to actually spend time testing it, but I believe ODD can only proc once per attack round on mnk. It seems that no matter how many punches you do, only one is with your offhand and the rest are mainhand. There may be testing on it already, but that's what I've noticed.

Also, apparently when using hth, everyone suddenly becomes left handed. Who knew?

Im fairly sure you can double attack punching with your off hand twice and seeing ODD in one attack round. Just fairly sure I remember seeing ODD lvls of dmg twice in one attack round a few times in the past.