First Page 2 3
 Lakshmi.Kolvar
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Kolvar
By Lakshmi.Kolvar 2011-12-24 01:37:36  
Don't know if anyone has looked into these:

Here! Click me! Click me!

Pants gives a 20% increase to EES. Don't know if that will even fix it to make it worth using.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-12-24 02:18:29  
I wish the snapshot augment was on the feet :<
[+]
 Bismarck.Helel
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-12-26 20:28:41  
Yeah snapshot augment on the body is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, considering that the empyrean body already increases the speed boost granted from v shot. I'll probably macro the relic body in to start shot and then switch to empyrean body to finish, just because the relic has rapid shot on it too.
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
user: xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2011-12-26 21:18:45  
is there a link to all of the sets? cant seem to find D:

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2011-12-26 21:28:58  
doesnt show the augment
 Sylph.Liltrouble
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-12-26 21:33:33  
What exactly does "Enhances perfect dodge effect" mean, exactly? Does it make us immune to damage from magic as well?
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2011-12-26 21:33:56  
+10 secs i believe
 Bismarck.Stfutaru
user: kivyin
By Bismarck.Stfutaru 2011-12-26 21:35:23  
Sylph.Liltrouble said: »
What exactly does "Enhances perfect dodge effect" mean, exactly? Does it make us immune to damage from magic as well?

Probably just a longer duration. The Enhances Astral Flow extends the 2hr by 30 seconds.
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2011-12-26 21:52:49  
found it sorry josh lol
 Bismarck.Helel
By Bismarck.Helel 2012-01-01 19:53:19  
The scout's beret +2 enhances recycle effect adds +5 tp whenever recycle procs (with 5 merits). I'm assuming it's +1 tp per merit. Probably old news, but figured I'd post anyway.
By Ericnuke 2012-01-01 21:00:29  
Yea, BST ask if they was going to allow mobs charm able that wasn't before. They answered no as we stated in the future plans we are focusing on pet jugs for bat. Ok, then wtf is enhancing the 2 hour help?
 Sylph.Yajirobe
user: Taruzard
By Sylph.Yajirobe 2012-01-01 21:26:27  
Ericnuke said: »
Yea, BST ask if they was going to allow mobs charm able that wasn't before. They answered no as we stated in the future plans we are focusing on pet jugs for bat. Ok, then wtf is enhancing the 2 hour help?
Because Familiar doesn't do anything except make a pet last 30 mins.
 Sylph.Akton
user: Akton
By Sylph.Akton 2012-01-01 23:10:46  
Well according to a website I visited, I hear that the enhancement adds +10min to familiar's charm which would not be too OP. (since most things people want are in area's with out charmable targets or the targets are too low level to be of use). Familiar does add 10%hp to your pets total hp, so it does have a use with jug pets but not nearly as with charm.
As far as if the augment adds % to the ability, IDK. I havent read any info on that hints at that, but it would be nice if it did.
and yajirobe [Quack]
 Sylph.Yajirobe
By Sylph.Yajirobe 2012-01-03 10:29:23  
Sylph.Akton said: »
Well according to a website I visited, I hear that the enhancement adds +10min to familiar's charm which would not be too OP. (since most things people want are in area's with out charmable targets or the targets are too low level to be of use). Familiar does add 10%hp to your pets total hp, so it does have a use with jug pets but not nearly as with charm.
As far as if the augment adds % to the ability, IDK. I havent read any info on that hints at that, but it would be nice if it did.
and yajirobe [Quack]
Just a space duck...
Such a majestic creature..
/ja "charm" "Space Duck" <wait 1>
/ja "Familiar" <me>
 Asura.Werdxi
サーバ: Asura
user: drewxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2012-01-03 10:40:27  
does anybody here actually have the af2+2 w/ augment to confirm if you can store this with the porter moogle. im seriously low on space and the porter moogle saved me from this game. but if i cant store my af2+2 cuz it has augments on it, forget it, i rather have space.
[+]
 Sylph.Yajirobe
By Sylph.Yajirobe 2012-01-03 11:14:07  
Asura.Werdxi said: »
does anybody here actually have the af2+2 w/ augment to confirm if you can store this with the porter moogle. im seriously low on space and the porter moogle saved me from this game. but if i cant store my af2+2 cuz it has augments on it, forget it, i rather have space.
Inb4 you can store it if you wipe augment
 Asura.Werdxi
user: drewxi
By Asura.Werdxi 2012-01-03 11:26:11  
if thats the case, i rather not have these half useful augments. if it means i have to go back to 2 hours to change a different job again. :/ go go SE for making something awesome then screwing it up.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2012-01-03 11:58:13  
You can only store it with the augment. Thanks for the recycle information.
 Bismarck.Gaspee
user: Gaspee
By Bismarck.Gaspee 2012-01-03 12:25:13  
I'm not too hot on any of the AF2+2 for RNG tbh...

Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2012-01-03 12:28:49  
Bismarck.Gaspee said: »

The feet don't make you happy :<? I think the hands are the best Namas Arrow piece at the moment too.
 Asura.Vrytreya
user: VZX
By Asura.Vrytreya 2012-01-03 12:33:22  
And arguably a better hand piece than Seiryu's Kote for Last Stand. due to ratk+
By Greever 2012-01-03 12:43:51  
anyone know what the enhancement to eagle eye shot is?
By Foldypaws 2012-01-03 12:45:56  
Greever said: »

Either a damage multiplier or a "forced crit", I think testing showed.

It makes the thing do more damage in *some* fashion.
By Greever 2012-01-03 12:53:10  
i wonder what rngs other 2hr ability is gonna be lol...knowing SE it'll finally be a way to drop all hate instantly on a 2hr freakin recast lol
 Bismarck.Gaspee
By Bismarck.Gaspee 2012-01-03 13:21:31  
Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »
Bismarck.Gaspee said: »

The feet don't make you happy :<? I think the hands are the best Namas Arrow piece at the moment too.

God I don't know! So many decisions! xD

I think I'd use the AF2 feet in a non-Abyssea Jishnu's/bow build, but keep AF3 for Coronach/gun build.

The hands would be the other way around I think. AF2 for Coronach, AF3 for Jishnu's.
 Asura.Sanaki
user: Tethys
By Asura.Sanaki 2012-01-03 13:54:42  
Foldypaws said: »
Greever said: »

Either a damage multiplier or a "forced crit", I think testing showed.

It makes the thing do more damage in *some* fashion.

It's not a forced crit, or at least it shouldn't be, considering EES can naturally crit.

http://www.staronion.com/maiev/nfblog/?p=3376

Scout's Bracers +2 look very delic, though I'm not convinced they're better on Last Stand. Ranged attack is something to always be strived for but +15 on 100% mod is still substantial, though if you don't need any of the acc then...perhaps bracers definitely pull ahead.
 Bismarck.Helel
By Bismarck.Helel 2012-01-07 15:27:30  
RNG relic +2 is probably the most useful out of all the jobs. The only piece that sucks is the legs.

I'm definitely going to be using the +2 hands and feet for my tp. I need to test the hands to see if they're better than seiryu's. STR is about a 60% mod on ranged weapon skills if fSTR2 is not capped, then you get 7 AGI and 11 ranged attack, so it's going to be close... perhaps too close to consider since you also get more acc with kotes.

Quote:
I think I'd use the AF2 feet in a non-Abyssea Jishnu's/bow build, but keep AF3 for Coronach/gun build.

I'm confused. If you have annihilator, why would you ever use bow period? Last stand destroys jishnu's if you're going for pure damage, which is the only reason to use jishnu's in the first place.
 Bismarck.Gaspee
By Bismarck.Gaspee 2012-01-10 23:41:19  
Bismarck.Helel said: »
I'm confused. If you have annihilator, why would you ever use bow period? Last stand destroys jishnu's if you're going for pure damage, which is the only reason to use jishnu's in the first place.

Don't be confused, I just like to gear what I have even if I never get to use it that much. Such a gun nut you are! :P

Bismarck.Helel said: »
RNG relic +2 is probably the most useful out of all the jobs. The only piece that sucks is the legs.

I'm definitely going to be using the +2 hands and feet for my tp. I need to test the hands to see if they're better than seiryu's. STR is about a 60% mod on ranged weapon skills if fSTR2 is not capped, then you get 7 AGI and 11 ranged attack, so it's going to be close... perhaps too close to consider since you also get more acc with kotes.

I agree the feet are good for TP, but I would use the Emp hands for my xhit build for Anni. I'm in the same boat as you as far as WS hands. Not really sure what I'll do there given that fSTR2 probably isn't capped in our higher tier VW escapades.
 Ragnarok.Baconchips
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Baconchips 2012-01-11 00:09:08  
Scout's Bracers +2 or Sylvan +2 hands for TP with bow/yoichi? after swapping in snapshot hands for shot start?
First Page 2 3