Viable 5 Hit?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Viable 5 hit?
Viable 5 hit?
 Siren.Fupafighters
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-05-16 09:36:44  
Cerberus.Finalvegeta said: »
Not defending him or something but let's say you are 4 tp off 100 in your tp set. Now you gear store tp so you get those 4 tp so you have 1 less swing. But what if you get hit twice? Then you just wasted using these items since you are at 104 now. I guess you could see it like that that it's not that reliable. Maybe?
No lol. Just no. If you're relying on getting hit to get your x hit, you doing it wrong.
 Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-05-16 09:38:53  
There really is no excuse if you're planning to gear drg, to not have a 5 hit.
 Quetzalcoatl.Natlow
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Natlow
By Quetzalcoatl.Natlow 2012-05-16 09:41:11  
Sylph.Kelvinclein said: »
@Natlow: Ah You think I don't deserve it? ;) too bad you can't stop me from doin it then, must hurt pretty bad :).

This thread...

And oh yeah, it stings. It keeps me up at night. The pain. Oh God it just won't go away.

Pffffftahahahahahahahahaha!
 Ragnarok.Ashman
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-05-16 09:41:58  
[+]
 Carbuncle.Shadowreapper
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: MrReapper
By Carbuncle.Shadowreapper 2012-05-16 10:02:44  
"I don't like Store TP much on DRG <_<... it is unreliable most of the times."
[+]
 Sylph.Kelvinclein
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Kelvinclein 2012-05-16 10:51:24  
You get hit all the times in this game, Especially if you do the high damage you say you're doin with your store TP. Also, Jump TP bonus.. assuming you use that, that can screw your precious TP count...
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-05-16 10:56:12  
wtf
[+]
 Siren.Mcclane
user: mcclane
By Siren.Mcclane 2012-05-16 11:00:24  
 Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-05-16 11:13:23  
You get hit all the times in this game, Especially if you do the high damage you say you're doin with your store TP. Also, Jump TP bonus.. assuming you use that, that can screw your precious TP count...
Just stop. Plain and simple, you get a 5 hit with ease, no excuse to build a set around getting hit lol. Only excuse is being lazy. Drg 5 hit is standard, its not even hard. I threw one together in TWO days from NO +2 or anything. Only situation where you should be taking damage atm is dynamis....
 Lakshmi.Rearden
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-05-16 11:19:23  
Ignoring the fact that DRG's aren't winning parses or attacking fast enough to have the attention of their target in party play.
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2012-05-16 11:20:18  
He will totally make a DT TP build so he can minimize damage taken while getting TP from damage taken + jumps every 50/1.50 seconds and be like a boss while every other melee using fanatics slooowly works his way to 100 TP with their lol5hit and lol6hit builds.
 Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-05-16 11:24:14  
Lakshmi.Rearden said: »
Ignoring the fact that DRG's aren't winning parses or attacking fast enough to have the attention of their target in party play.
And their pets die on all content lol. I love the idea of dragoon, but I hate freaking bringing it to any event that matters :/ I can sturdy wing, spam my pet hp temps and spirit link like a mofo and he still dies. Thus wasting time not doing damage. Dynamis is like the only place to enjoy the job, at the cost of gimping currency because /sam is bad in dynamis :/ They need to give dragoon like a "deus ex autamata". Like gives your pet little hp, and they can spirit link and have a full hp pet again. No reason why dragoon should have a 20 minute timer while all other pet jobs just resummon fast.
 Sylph.Kelvinclein
By Sylph.Kelvinclein 2012-05-16 11:40:30  
Wow amazed how people don't know anything about drg in this post :P
Yes, the recast should be reduced, that's sad, but Wyvern isn't easy to kill.

As for playing ANY kind of drg in "endgame" battles doesn't require any particular skill (drg included), you might wanna at least take care of your wyvern, keeping it alive, I rarely let my wyvern get killed, but my recast is always off because it happens more often that I myself die.

Insulting my DRG wouldn't make your penis to grow larger lol, not that I am gonna change the way I play.

Now go back parsering yourself fighting against Fortifications ;P

I just said Store TP is overrated on DRG.

I am glad you get a *** when you see how mnay damages you do on parser or on chat window.. sad to see so many players play this game ONLY to see numbers.
 Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-05-16 11:47:22  

As for playing ANY kind of drg in "endgame" battles doesn't require any particular skill (drg included), you might wanna at least take care of your wyvern, keeping it alive, I rarely let my wyvern get killed, but my recast is always off because it happens more often that I myself die.

Insulting my DRG wouldn't make your penis to grow larger lol, not that I am gonna change the way I play.

I am glad you get a *** when you see how mnay damages you do on parser or on chat window.. sad to see so many players play this game ONLY to see numbers.
Have you done any high end voidwatch? Your pet can get killed in seconds. Happens all the time to me. No store tp isnt overrated. Why wouldn't you aim for a 5 hit haste cap when it can be achieved with little effort? That's like a sam saying a 5 hit is bad mmk.
 Fenrir.Sylow
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-16 11:47:29  

We're going for the whole pie apparently.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rearden
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-05-16 11:49:10  
There's no category for Rearden fingerbanging your mom.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-05-16 11:49:14  
lol "Angry responses to Nightfyre or Mingo because MATH IS SCARY, alternatively, because of inability to accept that a preferred option isn't the best option."
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-05-16 11:52:25  
I made angry posts at Minjo because (at the time) I felt he was rude and tactless D:

I still lol'ed at the chart though :<

*edit* in retrospect I think their crew switching to cuter avatars was a calculated plan to spread confusion D:
 Fenrir.Minjo
user: Tsuko
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-05-16 11:56:55  
The Fupafighters category always gets me.
 Lakshmi.Rearden
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-05-16 11:58:41  
It's funny because it doesn't say anything but "Fupafighters".

Even Latifah has an explanation.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-16 11:59:41  

Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-05-16 12:00:59  
lol. Sorry im no math major.
 Fenrir.Minjo
user: Tsuko
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-05-16 12:02:08  
Make no mistake, I don't want you to go anywhere. To me, you're one of a few little rays of sunshine in the hurricane that is this forum.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2012-05-16 12:03:14  

I too enjoy playing this game to put a lot of effort into obtaining one weapon but then sucking at it and not spending 1/1000 of the effort on good equipment/setups.
[+]
 Siren.Fupafighters
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-05-16 12:05:15  
Fenrir.Minjo said: »
Make no mistake, I don't want you to go anywhere. To me, you're one of a few little rays of sunshine in the hurricane that is this forum.
Hey atleast I agree with the math.
 Lakshmi.Rearden
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-05-16 12:07:38  
Fenrir.Sylow said: »

jajaja
 Shiva.Galbir
サーバ: Shiva
user: galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-05-16 12:19:49  
Chill.

Anything else we're missing?
 Quetzalcoatl.Dova
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: dova
By Quetzalcoatl.Dova 2012-05-16 12:31:36  
TP set wet dream
[+]
 Sylph.Kelvinclein
By Sylph.Kelvinclein 2012-05-16 12:45:53  
Bahamut.Raenryong said: »

I too enjoy playing this game to put a lot of effort into obtaining one weapon but then sucking at it and not spending 1/1000 of the effort on good equipment/setups.

What/who are you refering to?
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2012-05-16 12:57:22  

While not everyone here is exactly tactful, most of the posts here are attempting to help you. Perhaps it's simply a language barrier at work but you're the only one in this thread that isn't getting it.

If you want to play the game your way, that's fine, just remember that when you play with other people and you play subpar, it's their right to not play with you.
[+]