Flirting Over FFXI?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Flirting over FFXI?
Flirting over FFXI?
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 12:11:45  
Slamm said:
most of africa still don't have access to condoms

and a good chunk who do already have aids

and i meant 5 girls in like 6 months btw

it can take a while before u notice some std's

lol @ the fry pic

yeah thats still fast in my books really. I'm not really old school but cmon people there is such a thing as being to promiscuous
 Asura.Slamm
サーバ: Asura
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-05-22 12:13:31  
even if its 1 girl instead of 5, its still 1 person u could give a disease to which could be avoided by a condom
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-22 12:14:44  
Well I was checked recently and are clean...do I get an excuse now to party party?
 Asura.Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-05-22 12:15:34  
Ludoggy said:
Well I was checked recently and are clean...do I get an excuse now to party party?

nothing wrong with that but still the girl might not be clean so best to still use lol
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-22 12:18:45  
The arguement here is condoms vs sex like a rabbit. Which makes about as much sense as asking if a glass skull mug is better than a towel. Did that make sense? Not at all.

Condoms are smart to use if you don't plAn on having kids, or if you are doing a one night stand. Why? No babies, and your *** doesn't ooze pus. (Putting it bluntly so people get the idea.)

Some people aren't offered sex six times in three months or whatever. And even if they are, some people go for it because, frankly, sex feels good. But yeah, not good enough to catch something.

Other story, when I went to an STD clinic with my friend because he was nervous (I got tested too for giggles), there was a guy walking out. The doctor offered him condoms, and he said "Why do i need those? i already have AIDS." So some people just don't give a *** if they spread. More reason to wrap your ***up.
 Unicorn.Motokosun
サーバ: Unicorn
user: mattchew
By Unicorn.Motokosun 2009-05-22 12:19:02  
so i met a chick on ffxi, we got "serious" and exchanged pics, phone #'s etc. she eventually drove out to my house and oh my god. just wow. i wanted to slam the door in her face! she looked nothing like her picture and was so god damn nasty.

needless to say i have never been that drunk for a week straight, i mean cmon i had to be to even look at her let alone sleep with her over and over. (yes i am ashamed, but cmon she drove 2k miles. it was the least i could do for her)

needless to say i do not get into gaming relationships. Never EVER AGAIN! EVER!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 12:20:59  
Slamm said:
even if its 1 girl instead of 5, its still 1 person u could give a disease to which could be avoided by a condom

It could also be not avoided by a condom. Getting checked out and not humping everything in site are so much more effective. Knowing is half the battle!!!
 Unicorn.Motokosun
サーバ: Unicorn
user: mattchew
By Unicorn.Motokosun 2009-05-22 12:21:20  
btw, that guy saying that should have been reported by the doctor and he could go to prison for sleeping with people knowing he has aids and not telling them.

and like any chic is going to sleep with him if he says, BTW i have aids.
 Asura.Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-05-22 12:21:40  
Eternaltriumph said:

Other story, when I went to an STD clinic with my friend because he was nervous (I got tested too for giggles), there was a guy walking out. The doctor offered him condoms, and he said "Why do i need those? i already have AIDS." So some people just don't give a *** if they spread. More reason to wrap your ***up.

omg that guy should be *** tortured
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 12:22:15  
Motokosun said:
btw, that guy saying that should have been reported by the doctor and he could go to prison for sleeping with people knowing he has aids and not telling them.

and like any chic is going to sleep with him if he says, BTW i have aids.

Fact you can go to jail for that and/or sued for more money then youll ever make in your life
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-22 12:27:42  
Wow... I knew you weren't all that bright, Dasva... But campaigning for not using condoms? That's just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Sure, you should be tested for STD's often, but... You use a condom to avoid catching STD's as WELL as avoiding an unplanned pregnancy.
But maybe that's your thing? Are you like those women that think a child will make their bf stay with them or something? If I have a kid with her.. I won't have to be alone anymore! :O Good plan there.

Try thinking with the right head and use a condom.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 12:39:26  
Tbest said:
Wow... I knew you weren't all that bright, Dasva... But campaigning for not using condoms? That's just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Sure, you should be tested for STD's often, but... You use a condom to avoid catching STD's as WELL as avoiding an unplanned pregnancy.
But maybe that's your thing? Are you like those women that think a child will make their bf stay with them or something? If I have a kid with her.. I won't have to be alone anymore! :O Good plan there.

Try thinking with the right head and use a condom.

No your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. And im campaigning for the not everyone NEEDS to wear a condom always and if your using a condom to prevent pregnancies your doing it wrong cause the chances of still being able to have a baby are pretty good. Birth control buddy works wonders very very high effectiveness. Guess what generally if I'm screwing a girl It's because its a real relationship not just a *** buddy so who knows maybe I wouldnt mind a kid. You know what since your so afriad just stop having sex that way youre chances of catching an STD or having a kid will be rediculously small though still not quite 0
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-22 12:47:57  
Dasva said:
No your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Oh? Might wanna fix that.

Or... You could use both! You'd lessen the chance of getting someone pregnant even more! :O I know... It's shocking.
 Asura.Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-05-22 12:52:01  
like i said earlier if u ever have sex and its not a long term relationship u should wear a condom.

anyone who thinks otherwise is definitely a retard and has no idea wtf he is talking about
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-05-22 12:56:29  
How did flirting over FFXI turn into a discussion on getting a chick preggo and STDs.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-22 12:59:31  
Kiriyu said:
How did flirting over FFXI turn into a discussion on getting a chick preggo and STDs.

One can potentially lead to the other, I guess...
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-05-22 13:02:37  
Alright, brb I'm gonna PM you guys some AIDs rq.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-22 13:04:50  
Kiriyu said:
Alright, brb I'm gonna PM you guys some AIDs rq.

If only that were easy, I wanna give some peeps virtual aids in game. They should make Disease castable on PC's...
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 13:06:23  
Kiriyu said:

Basically some dude told a story about them doing promy and 2 people found out they live close to each other afk and like 30 min later were doing it
 Caitsith.Eurydice
サーバ: Caitsith
user:
By Caitsith.Eurydice 2009-05-22 13:08:16
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Dasva said:
As long as it isnt taking away from the other players experience and i dont count omg i had to see emotes in taht. And hell alot of relationships have started from the game

Yes it's true that relationships have started in this game, and what I said doesn't contradict this.

I think you missed the part where I said I hate when girls *USE* other players by being all flirty to get them to do things for them. So what I am talking about, and what I took to be the meaning of the original post, is when girls have no actual interest in having any kind of relationship with anyone that they're leading on. The girls who gross me out are the ones who behave this way with anyone they see as someone who can get them anything; not girls who flirt with someone because they genuinely like them. Who could see anything wrong with that? You can see the difference, right?

I guess this kind of thing bugs me more since in real life, I've had female friends behave this way toward friends I really liked and cared about, and I saw my friends get hurt.

By the way, to address another part of the quote above ("i dont count omg i had to see emotes in taht"); The /emotes I mentioned having directed at me had nothing to do with the discussion about manipulative flirting. Please note that I said the /emotes and /tells were in the vein of the person complaining that I was getting attention for dancing and using fireworks. This was even in a completely different sentence and I prefaced it by saying that it was an aside, separate from the previous subject. Just wanted to point that out since it seems it was overlooked.

And to another poster above: Yes of course girls may use and manipulate other girls as well as, or instead of, guys. I myself have had a few massive crushes on females I knew (but real crushes; not thoughts like "Oh, I can totally get her to do this for me if I flirt with her and make her think I like her!")... I've seen guys use guys too. But none of that is relevant to the point I was making. Besides, my direct experience in the game has been in seeing other girls (or at least, players claiming to be female) use and manipulate guys, to ridiculous levels. So that's what I discussed.

Take care, all.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-22 13:09:52

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Kiriyu said:

One can potentially lead to the other, I guess...

I remember back in High school my math teacher loved to talk o.o and the days he was like

"we are gonna have a mini Quiz 30min before the class is done"

We made him 1st talk about math, the the subject changed to history, then to breaking news,

then to HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE stuff that happened in school and finally the subject was about his pet fish

the bell rings and schools out! It worked every time :O
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-22 13:17:52  
Thunderz said:
I remember back in High school my math teacher loved to talk o.o and the days he was like

We made him 1st talk about math, the the subject changed to history, then to breaking news,

then to HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE stuff that happened in school and finally the subject was about his pet fish

I had the same kind of Math teacher through Middle School, we could totally just ask him anything, not even math related, and he could go on a 25 minute dissertation on it. I once asked him why I had to walk to school every day when the bus picked up kids from literally a block away (a two mile freakin' walk, that ***sucked) and he went on a complex discussion, with illustrations, about how the school district came up with the bus routes and all that.

He was great, I don't remember his name, and he's prolly dead now TBH, but I kinda miss him ^^
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-22 13:28:52

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Thunderz said:

I had the same kind of Math teacher through Middle School, we could totally just ask him anything, not even math related, and he could go on a 25 minute dissertation on it. I once asked him why I had to walk to school every day when the bus picked up kids from literally a block away (a two mile freakin' walk, that ***sucked) and he went on a complex discussion, with illustrations, about how the school district came up with the bus routes and all that.

He was great,I don't remember his name, and he's prolly dead now TBH, but I kinda miss him ^^

I know I miss the HS and middle school ; ;

and the last part made me lol hardcore
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-22 13:33:42  
Thunderz said:
I know I miss the HS and middle school ; ;

and the last part made me lol hardcore

Well, he was like 60 something 15+ years ago, plus he smoked, and, we theorized at the time but never knew for sure obviously, drank straight Brandy or something out of that coffee cup he always had, 'cause he would have that alcohol smell on his breath through the breath mints he was always eating through class.

So yeah, he's prolly dead by now...
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-22 13:42:03  
We love to attack people by their beliefs.
One guy says "dont have sex and no condoms for you!"
then we rape him...hard and fast.....yeaaaaaahhhh
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-05-22 14:32:07  
^^ What he said :)
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12