Flirting Over FFXI?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Flirting over FFXI?
Flirting over FFXI?
First Page 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-21 15:13:17  
Zekky said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Zekky said:
That's clever. Forgot we were in elementary school for a second. Time for you to go back in now. Recess is over.

lol, good one with the elementary school joke, I guess you haven't upgraded to college level banter yet.

Oh I'm there but since you're at such a lower level of banter, I must work with you and not against you. I wouldn't want to lose you in the train of communication. And see it works. You lol'd. =)

I lol'ed at the fact that I've seen your lines before in many-a-post from idiots just like you...

"Oh, you're still in elementary school blah blah blah somethingorother yadda yadda"

Meh, it's just funny how that ***gets recycled like used toilet paper and yet the person using it thinks they're very original like Milly Vanilli.

Now to stay on topic... I don't e-date, I don't see any benefits for having an e-girl.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-21 15:14:07  
Yeah...I've met and nailed the two hottest blondes on my server. :x One of which is my on and off fiance. xD

BEST part: We're both gamers. But even then, her being online 20+ hours at a time irritates the *** out of me. Ever get denied sex for a PT on your RNG? *** you.

WORST part: She used to have a picture on FFXIplayers.com when that site was popular. It netted her quite a few horny loser stalkers, so men follow her around. I don't care because I pork her irl and they don't. But GOD FORBID I talk with another female on FFXI. Oh god.

Summed up, when you meet and date a woman from the interweb, she will ALWAYS think "If he met me from there, why not her." A lot of guys are the same way.
 Leviathan.Syagin
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2009-05-21 15:14:55  
Interesting topic: I actually had a friend that fell victim to this kind of thing. There was a guy (I think he was homosexual) "nothing against him if he is, to each is own." (Which my friend was heterosexual) just to lay out the picture... but anyway moving along, There was a guys that created a Elvaan female an posed as a female for as long as he had been playing ffxi(3~4 years) all his friends believed he was a female guy friends an even women. Long story short my friend that began to take to this individual and got a real slap of reality when he found out it was a dude. I mean this guy went to the extreme by sending my friend pictures which turns out the pictures was of his female cousin. <that's interesting> My point is there are people that will most certainly take advantage of the people that it's evident FFXI is there life, an they try some how to create an real life in this game by starting relationships so and so on. I'd bet my bottom dollar the people that get taken for suckers like that are those that would not have the nerve to approach a woman in RL so they take the opportunities when they can in-game.
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-21 15:15:01
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Now I'm thinking of the comedian, Eugine Merman and his joke about how he hates it when people make up random *** statistics that aren't true to support their arguement, so he'll throw one back that's even more ridiculous lol.

"Well I read that 80% of high school students don't know where Texas is on a map!"

"Oh yeah? Well I read that 100% of Americans are Asian!"

"But you're not Asian."

"I read I was!"
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-21 15:16:58  
Artemicion said:
Now I'm thinking of the comedian, Eugine Merman and his joke about how he hates it when people make up random *** statistics that aren't true to support their arguement, so he'll throw one back that's even more ridiculous lol.

"Well I read that 80% of high school students don't know where Texas is on a map!"

"But you're not Asian."

"I read I was!"

Grits on 2k. lols
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-05-21 15:17:09  
Kungfu, please stick to the flame core and leave the actual discussions to the ones that can handle a certain level of maturity.

Eternal, lovely word choice in that first sentence. :P
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-05-21 15:17:59  
Syagin said:
Interesting topic: I actually had a friend that fell victim to this kind of thing. There was a guy (I think he was homosexual) "nothing against him if he is, to each is own." (Which my friend was heterosexual) just to lay out the picture... but anyway moving along, There was a guys that created a Elvaan female an posed as a female for as long as he had been playing ffxi(3~4 years) all his friends believed he was a female guy friends an even women. Long story short my friend that began to take to this individual and got a real slap of reality when he found out it was a dude. I mean this guy went to the extreme by sending my friend pictures which turns out the pictures was of his female cousin. <that's interesting> My point is there are people that will most certainly take advantage of the people that it's evident FFXI is there life, an they try some how to create an real life in this game by starting relationships so and so on. I'd bet my bottom dollar the people that get taken for suckers like that are those that would not have the nerve to approach a woman in RL so they take the opportunities when they can in-game.

All I see here honestly is a clusterfuck of thoughts, and sentences aren't making any sense. Use linebreaks and/or paragraphs, or remove any useless banter next time. My eyes hurt x.x
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-21 15:18:13

Ludoggy said:
Artemicion said:

"But you're not Asian."

"I read I was!"

Grits on 2k. lols

I don't care anymore. This character got tossed aside. I just gotta get my "real" Artemicion's *** to Jeuno so I can start over lol. I'm no longer on Shiva anyways.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-21 15:19:46  
Artemicion said:
Ludoggy said:
Artemicion said:

"But you're not Asian."

"I read I was!"

Grits on 2k. lols

I don't care anymore. This character got tossed aside. I just gotta get my "real" Artemicion's *** to Jeuno so I can start over lol. I'm no longer on Shiva anyways.

Where did you move it?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-05-21 15:20:35  
Hmmmm
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-21 15:20:43  
Tbest said:
Kungfu, please stick to the flame core and leave the actual discussions to the ones that can handle a certain level of maturity.

lawl... Wasn't going for originality. Kind of hard to do that since Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park and American Dad take a lot of new material or old material. =P

Eternaltriumph said:
Yeah...I've met and nailed the two hottest blondes on my server. :x One of which is my on and off fiance. xD

^ Win
[+]
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-21 15:20:46

Hmmmm -1 for a really simple post that wasn't pertaining to anyone in particular. Someone must feel like a much bigger man now.
 Diabolos.Cassi
サーバ: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-05-21 15:20:49

Ludoggy said:
Artemicion said:
Ludoggy said:
Artemicion said:

"But you're not Asian."

"I read I was!"

Grits on 2k. lols

Where did you move it?

Not to Diabolos.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-21 15:21:14  
Alyria said:
Hmmmm

Nice to see mods make VERY USEFUL posts like me. /sarcasm
[+]
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-21 15:21:23  
Tbest said:

Eternal, lovely word choice in that first sentence. :P

I'm an honest person. D: I calls em how I sees em. They were hot and blonde. >.>
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-21 15:22:15

Cassi said:
Not to Diabolos.

Maybe in two months. I'm stuck on Asura for the time being.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-05-21 15:23:06  
Ludoggy said:
Alyria said:
Hmmmm

No just making sure you all know I'm here.
 Diabolos.Cassi
サーバ: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Cassi 2009-05-21 15:23:20

I need a Linkshell.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-21 15:23:57  
Alyria said:
Ludoggy said:
Alyria said:
Hmmmm

Like we'd forget.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-21 15:24:11  
Alyria said:
Ludoggy said:
Alyria said:
Hmmmm

we know you're there my dear :)

User submitted image
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-21 15:24:35

Alyria said:
Ludoggy said:
Alyria said:
Hmmmm

That's right guys... She's watching you >.>
So try and play nice.

To keep this from derailing too much: Anyone care to share their success stories of in game relationships? The chances of failure are too wide, so those who managed to pull it off make it all the more triumphant in my opinion.
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-21 15:24:53  
Come to Asura. Join us. =3
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-21 15:25:18  
Alyria said:
Ludoggy said:
Alyria said:
Hmmmm

We know. :O You're like a vampire in the shadow. Waiting to snatch a poor child up when they wander away. o.o
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-21 15:25:33  
I've pulled it off o.o
 Cerberus.Jiko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-05-21 15:25:37  
Alyria said:
Ludoggy said:
Alyria said:
Hmmmm

Knowing you're here is one thing, actually doing something is another...
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-05-21 15:26:05  
Love the ribbon, that's adorable, Cassi.

Anyways, I think flirting over the intarwebs, though "risky" in the sense that you never quite know what you'll get--guy, girl, yeti--but if you do find a real person of the desired sex, it can help build a stable relationship that goes beyond friendship.

The problem is the setting of boundaries. Do you have an online partner and find a real life partner and keep both? Do you date someone online and count yourself as dating and not look face to face in hopes you'll meet them sooner or later? I guess that when you get serious you have to contemplate these things.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12