Flirting Over FFXI?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Flirting over FFXI?
Flirting over FFXI?
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2009-05-21 23:51:25  
I think it was Easy E that said "Find em, F*** em and Flee!"
 Caitsith.Eurydice
サーバ: Caitsith
user:
By Caitsith.Eurydice 2009-05-22 00:29:44
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Response to the initial idea of this thread:

I hate the fact that girls do this (use people by being all flirty & playing with people's heads). It's such yucky behavior, and it also affects my own game-life indirectly. I've dropped two linkpearls recently because a different girl in each shell got all weird about there being another girl (me) getting any sort of "attention" (even in the form of the simplest greeting) from male players. I suppose these girls consider male linkshellmates their "marks" instead of their peers. I genuinely enjoyed a few people in each shell, but I don't put up with lame bs from people, and I will drop a pearl as soon as the ratio of fun versus irritation when wearing it leans noticeably toward the latter.

Seriously girls, come on. Don't be lame. Just play the game, be yourself, and get what you get on your own merits and with real give-and-take friendship.

Oh, and as an aside: I love and use my /dance macros and fireworks often. A couple of players have mistaken that for my seeking attention. One has gone as far as to harass me about it with /tells and /emotes like an obsessed weirdo. To those people: Really? I'm having fun with my character and the useless but fun things SE has put into the game. That's as far as it goes and if you confuse that with anything more; well... keep thinking what you want. I'm in the game to escape my real life stress and maybe you should lighten up and relax.

I get the feeling from reading various other threads in other forums that people will find something wrong with what I've said here. Or I don't know; maybe no one will have any thoughts on it at all. But to anyone who's going to bother ripping on anything I said -- as if somehow my words matter in any way -- go right on ahead, but please don't entertain the idea that I will be affected. I'm really not even sure why I'm posting. Just a different way to spend a few minutes while I wait in a bad mood for 1:30 am, I guess.
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-22 00:33:49  
Eurydice said:
Response to the initial idea of this thread:

I hate the fact that girls do this (use people by being all flirty & playing with people's heads). It's such yucky behavior, and it also affects my own game-life indirectly. I've dropped two linkpearls recently because a different girl in each shell got all weird about there being another girl (me) getting any sort of "attention" (even in the form of the simplest greeting) from male players. I suppose these girls consider male linkshellmates their "marks" instead of their peers. I genuinely enjoyed a few people in each shell, but I don't put up with lame bs from people, and I will drop a pearl as soon as the ratio of fun versus irritation when wearing it leans noticeably toward the latter.

really? i tend to mark the girls too >.>

haha but if you're gonna talk sh*t after i tell you not to about something say...teen moms and whatnot..something sensitive to me....then i'm gonna kick you <.<

but i'm bi so w/e...<3
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 00:36:39  
Meh your just looking at one side of the flirting. Theres bad sides to everything. No reason not to have fun.
Savannah said:

but i'm bi so w/e...<3

:)
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-22 00:38:29  
Dasva said:
Meh your just looking at one side of the flirting. Theres bad sides to everything. No reason not to have fun.
Savannah said:

but i'm bi so w/e...<3

:)

>.>

<.<

honestly i think this whole topic depends on the girl thats doing it...but again w/e >.>
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 00:41:42  
or how there doing it. As long as it isnt taking away from the other players experience and i dont count omg i had to see emotes in taht. And hell alot of relationships have started from the game
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-22 00:43:03  
Dasva said:
or how there doing it. As long as it isnt taking away from the other players experience and i dont count omg i had to see emotes in taht. And hell alot of relationships have started from the game

this is true~ the game is something that ppl have in common...too many factors to really judge if its ok or not >.>
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 00:48:52  
on that note how you doing sweetie :)
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-22 00:50:55  
haha oksiedoksie~ hoping i dont get sick from max...started to feel like crap earlier ; ;

and somehow...i'm not tired anymore XD this cant be good lmao
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 00:55:01  
Bah just the bat woman powers!!!
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-22 00:55:40  
inorite? /crazy haha

you tired yet? >.> or did u sleep too long earlier? <.<
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 00:57:26  
lol not really well a little since I dont think ive really eaten anything since 3 this morning... yeah hungry but yeah got decent nap earlier. I'll probably stay up at least as late as you
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-22 00:59:08  
^_^ you should go eat something silly XD

oh lmao the other day when you told me to go eat...i have a pic i'll txt you in a minute >.>
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 01:00:13  
Lol yeah im gonna go make myself something quick but been busy between naps fishing sky ebisus rod getting captian rank talking to you my parents... but good busy
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-05-22 01:02:47  
Anye said:
On my part, my whole ls flirts with each other, regardless of gender. We're just one big happy family. <3

I read that as "My whole family flirts with each other" at first >.>

Edit: Crap, 1000 posts. I uh, I dedicate this post to your mom.

User submitted image
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-22 01:03:56  
Enternius said:
Anye said:
On my part, my whole ls flirts with each other, regardless of gender. We're just one big happy family. <3

haha..sounds a lot like my ls..but we're not a happy family...we're a dysfunctional one XD

ninja edit: Congrats on ur 1k!!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 01:11:44  
Enternius said:
Anye said:

Edit: Crap, 1000 posts. I uh, I dedicate this post to your mom.

User submitted image

While that image is lol ive actually seen worse. A guy was out with his gf and her parents were coming and a whole bunch of his friends were there and drunk and yeah right in front of her parents one dude was like he so wants to do you in the *** :)
 Bahamut.Paulus
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2009-05-22 01:22:15  
Man Did a promy once where we were talking about where the members of the group were from. One female player and one male player found out they lived one town over from each other. Then there's a 30 minute afk.

By the time we made it to the promy boss they were in bed together. ><!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 01:22:42  
Paulus said:
Man Did a promy once where we were talking about where the members of the group were from. One female player and one male player found out they lived one town over from each other. Then there's a 30 minute afk.

wow... wow
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-22 01:47:21  
Paulus said:

O.O thats um...special?
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-05-22 01:52:20

Paulus said:

Sounds like a fast way to get an STD.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-22 01:53:45  
Hello, would you like to do a promyvion-holla run today? Before we fight the boss i'll give you an STD. It's like poison, so the boss can't sleep you.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 02:15:12  
Savannah said:
Hello, would you like to do a promyvion-holla run today? Before we fight the boss i'll give you an STD. It's like poison, so the boss can't sleep you.

Deal
 Asura.Zekky
サーバ: Asura
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-22 03:21:22  
Thunderz said:
Ludoggy said:
Thunderz said:
I heard zekky paying us a night out this dood Rocks!

lets PART- oh wait....oh shi what did I walk into o.o

*eats you*

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ omnomnomnomnom

; ; its dark in here

I go to work and Thunderz gets eaten... Poor fellow. ; ;
 Ifrit.Thunderz
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-22 03:39:16

Zekky said:
Thunderz said:
Ludoggy said:
Thunderz said:
I heard zekky paying us a night out this dood Rocks!

lets PART- oh wait....oh shi what did I walk into o.o

*eats you*

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ omnomnomnomnom

; ; its dark in here

I go to work and Thunderz gets eaten... Poor fellow. ; ;

I know right ; ; save me!

I found a cat in here o.o I named him fluffy dood
 Asura.Zekky
サーバ: Asura
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-05-22 03:47:00  
*gives Ludo the heimlich maneuver and saves Thunder* You shouldn't eat fat food, Ludo.

AND NOW WE DO THE NEKKID DANCE!
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2009-05-22 03:57:15  
Paulus said:

That's so awesome lol
 Phoenix.Meez
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Meez
By Phoenix.Meez 2009-05-22 04:36:37  
Artemicion said:
Paulus said:

Sounds like a fast way to get an STD.

hell yea who the *** meets a female on a video game and goes to *** as soon as they find out they live close by ( /Clap ) ( Do you have it? )
 Bismarck.Rinako
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2009-05-22 11:18:46  
It's not like guys are 100% guilt free of this ya know. I know my share that use the "girls" or so they claim to be girls.

Oh and I'm living with the guy I met on FF, known him for 5 years. :x
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-22 11:21:35  
He musta caught the thunderclap or something, or he just a double-wrapped condom lol
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12