Flirting Over FFXI?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Flirting over FFXI?
Flirting over FFXI?
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 11:26:04  
Really the risk of STDs isnt as horrible as everyone thinks at least in most developed countries. Look at some statistics your odds are pretty damn good... wouldnt take any chances in say africa or parts of southern asia though...
 Asura.Slamm
サーバ: Asura
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-05-22 11:28:54  
Dasva said:
Really the risk of STDs isnt as horrible as everyone thinks at least in most developed countries. Look at some statistics your odds are pretty damn good... wouldnt take any chances in say africa or parts of southern asia though...

attitude like that is how people end up with aids...

unless its a long term gf or something use a *** condom >.>
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 11:30:13  
Slamm said:
Dasva said:

attitude like that is how people end up with aids...

unless its a long term gf or something use a *** condom >.>

Again look at some actual numbers on it.
 Asura.Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-05-22 11:35:43  
it doesn't matter, don't you understand what im trying to say?

the "it wont happen to me" attitude is why people get it, just like why smokers get cancer when they could of quit

yes the risk is small, but there is still a risk = don't risk it

all it takes is 1 person to not use a condom then him and all the people he slept with b4 he works it out all prolly got aids.

good chunk of the population will get a std in their life, because they dont use their heads.
 Asura.Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-05-22 11:40:45  
just looked it up

1 in 5 americans have a std, and one in 4 will get in their lifetime..
yeh sorry i don't like those odds
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 11:40:48  
Slamm said:

the "it wont happen to me" attitude is why people get it, just like why smokers get cancer when they could of quit

all it takes is 1 person to not use a condom then him and all the people he slept with b4 he works it out all prolly got aids.

good chunk of the population will get a std in their life, because they dont use their heads.

I reccomend you never leave your house then. Do you realize how much of a risk you take crossing the street!?! Omg a cars why does anyone drive those death machines? Oh yeah and you have a small chance of getting a seizure from playing games or just watching TV. Life is about risks period. You have to decide based on the severity and likelyhood of the potential consequences vs benefits. The whole you shouldnt take any risk is naive at best. I could get into people should also idk let there partner know if they have one but yeah I dont really expect that from the average person
 Bismarck.Rinako
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2009-05-22 11:41:27  
sadly even long term relationships don't save you. Friend got an STD from her husband cause he was unfaithful on one of his business trips and she didn't know about it

edit: they were married for 20 years+ even
 Seraph.Andronicus
サーバ: Seraph
By Seraph.Andronicus 2009-05-22 11:41:42  
Slamm said:

I think the real problem is that they use their heads
 Asura.Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-05-22 11:43:02  
Dasva said:
Slamm said:

I reccomend you never leave your house then. Do you realize how much of a risk you take crossing the street!?! Omg a cars why does anyone drive those death machines? Oh yeah and you have a small chance of getting a seizure from playing games or just watching TV. Life is about risks period. You have to decide based on the severity and likelyhood of the potential consequences vs benefits. The whole you shouldnt take any risk is naive at best.

if you go outside and get run over, just u suffer, no one else gives a ***cept for close family and friends.

now if you get a std, very high chance u give others that std, not only have u suffered yourself but because of you being a retard you have screwed others over too.

that's like saying you wont wear a seat belt in a car, its just plain HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-22 11:43:41  
Dasva said:
Slamm said:

I reccomend you never leave your house then. Do you realize how much of a risk you take crossing the street!?! Omg a cars why does anyone drive those death machines? Oh yeah and you have a small chance of getting a seizure from playing games or just watching TV. Life is about risks period. You have to decide based on the severity and likelyhood of the potential consequences vs benefits. The whole you shouldnt take any risk is naive at best.

Either live a safe boring life in your bubble or come out and actually have a "life"
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-22 11:44:09  
Slamm said:
Dasva said:
Slamm said:

if you go outside and get run over, just u suffer, no one else gives a ***cept for close family and friends.

now if you get a std, very high chance u give others that std, not only have u suffered yourself but because of you being a retard you have screwed others over too.

that's like saying you wont wear a seat belt in a car, its just plain HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

You gotta be a *** then...
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2009-05-22 11:45:50  
Ludoggy said:
Slamm said:
Dasva said:
Slamm said:

Not everyone gets tested for STD's every time they have sex, some people can have an STD and not even know it until testing. It's not like you breakout or have a symptom the moment it happens
 Asura.Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-05-22 11:46:04  
Ludoggy said:

not really, it could take months until u find out
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-22 11:46:44  
How many different people are you just randomly meeting and doing it with? <.>
what about the third date rule?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 11:47:03  
Not everyone likes wearing condoms... scratch that most don't. Your definition of High odds are interesting though. And not wearing a seat belt is completely different illegal for one.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 11:47:52  
Ludoggy said:
How many different people are you just randomly meeting and doing it with? <.>
what about the third date rule?

Youd be suprised... kinda sad really
 Asura.Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-05-22 11:49:50  
Dasva said:
Not everyone likes wearing condoms... scratch that most don't. Your definition of High odds are interesting though. And not wearing a seat belt is completely different illegal for one.

not wearing a seat belt is same sort of thing though, its for protection, not everyone likes wearing them but they should do it anyway.

if you dont wanna wear a condom maybe wait til relationship gets serious then ask her to take a test and offer to take one too so that less chance she thinks ur implying she is a *** lol.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2009-05-22 11:52:09  
Dasva said:

Lol this is a lame *** arguement. People don't like working but they do it cause they have to, or should. Just cause you don't like wearing condoms doesn't mean you shouldn't. I know someone allergic to latex but doesn't mean she doesn't have her boyfriend use condoms cause she's thinking way more then just STD's. A child for one effects a person?

Holy ***just cause someone's on birth control and the other is using a condom doesn't mean you're 100% safe from anything. lol

Friend was using both birth control and a condom and guess what, 9 months later...... baby!
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-22 11:52:25  
Big Brother says you gotta wear a seat belt. but not wear a condom.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 11:56:58  
Rinako said:
Dasva said:

Lol this is a lame *** arguement. People don't like working but they do it cause they have to, or should. Just cause you don't like wearing condoms doesn't mean you shouldn't. I know someone allergic to latex but doesn't mean she doesn't have her boyfriend use condoms cause she's thinking way more then just STD's. A child for one effects a person?

Holy ***just cause someone's on birth control and the other is using a condom doesn't mean you're 100% safe from anything. lol

Friend was using both birth control and a condom and guess what, 9 months later...... baby!

OH nos they might as well not have even bothered seriously not doign something cause theres a small chance is kinda silly. And yeah condoms odds of prevent a birth are rediculously lower then birth control meds
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-22 12:01:10  
Rowland said:
Dasva said:

I like wearing condoms >.>
Babies grind my gears..oshi wrong thread

ROFL. That's why I wear condoms more. Babies are evil. STD's are bad, yeah. But babies...***.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2009-05-22 12:01:55  
Uh huh, considering the guy left her after he found out, right? So guess who's raised the baby by herself? Yeah, some guys are so responsible.

Oh guess who else is 100% STD free.

Just cause you're with someone for a long period of time or have "known" them doesn't mean anything. They can still go out behind your back and catch something. You risk it regardless.

I'm sure once you catch and STD you'll start thinking differently. Oh or maybe you don't even get laid and just blind on the subject. To each their own.~
 Asura.Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-05-22 12:02:53  
chance might be low but if u get it u *** over quite a few other people

stop just thinking about yourself and consider others too

how do u think these things spread? people like you that's how

u sleep with a girl and get it, then sleep with 5 others b4 u find out

those 5 sleep with 5 others each.. keeps going on and on..

u see where this is going?
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-22 12:03:20  
Rinako said:
Uh huh, considering the guy left her after he found out, right? So guess who's raised the baby by herself? Yeah, some guys are so responsible.

My mom left my dad with 5 kids.
Dont need to hear no "some guys are so responsible"
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2009-05-22 12:04:48  
Never said girls were smart either~
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-22 12:04:57  
Slamm said:

Sorry I'm not a *** that goes around from one girl to another seeing how many different ones I can get a week.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-22 12:06:51  
Slamm said:

User submitted image
So srs.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-22 12:07:03  
Slamm said:

Maybe if we followed the moral guidelines of most religions this would stop.
well hell the std epidemic in Africa has slowed down but not stoped like you'd think it would by throwing condoms at their face.
 Asura.Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-05-22 12:10:11  
most of africa still don't have access to condoms

and a good chunk who do already have aids

and i meant 5 girls in like 6 months btw

it can take a while before u notice some std's

lol @ the fry pic
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12