x30 One-hundred Byne Bills relic loan ^.^
 Fenrir.Curty
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2013-02-07 10:40:03  
Fenrir.Tangwheeler said: »
Hello everyone,

I just got back after having my account compromised. My ffxiah account shared the same username and password as my SE account, giving the hacker access to both. I was immediately bombarded with /tells concerning this relic loan issue and I am working with SE and the victims to rectify the problem. I have been stripped of most sellables; however, I have a few things that I can still sell plus I am farming dynamis for currency daily. This is the second time in nine years that I have been hacked, so there was a lot of stuff amassed on my character for the taking. I hope that all of you can bear with me as I try to resolve this issue and I apologize to any of you that were affected, especially Thandar and Terminus. Also, I have reactivated the original post that the hacker deleted so that everyone can see how it started. The Gentlemen's club ls post was also not of my doing. My last posting was on the dragoon forums about OAT lances.

Thanks,
Tang

Can you also pay Rece the 12M you have owed him for over 6 months? Or shall you just keep ignoring the tells?
By itchi508 2013-02-07 10:52:12  
Shadey to do to anyone, everyone knows the work involved to attain currency, someone nice enough to loan you, you shouldn't take advantage of them then claim your account got hacked lol IMO that's pure ***, specially since he took multiple loans from numerous people. Thandar loan me 30 for my rag even after he got screwed by this guy. I had returned it in under 10min. I have known than longtime is only reason he even helped me, also just shows how cool and nice of a person he and they are. even after a bad deal still willing to help. If he does not pay thandar and who ever else got scammed, he should look into switching servers cuz his reputation is goin to be complete ***, myself our LS's and friends will ensue that. I hope this gets resolved and you save your reputation. Good luck to you in Dyna and I hope for your sake thandar sees his loan return!
[+]
By Boredwithyou 2013-02-07 10:57:55  
Smells of bs. Think someone got the oh ***i *** up how do i save my ***, i know i was hacked, both accts. funny you never made another member name and posted, "hey my acct was hacked." Dont trust me thread. Complete bs someone has a guilty conscious.
 Fenrir.Thandar
user: Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-02-07 11:18:12  
I really don't know what to believe, be it a hacking, or whatever, I just know that as long as I get some of the currency back I'll let it go. I just want all this crap over.
[+]
 Fenrir.Reece
By Fenrir.Reece 2013-02-07 11:26:55  
Just curious if you was compromised and hacked or whatever, knowing you're holding a ton of currency that doesn't belong to you.. Wouldn't your first instinct be to come here and let everyone know (especially the lenders) seeing as you couldn't contact them another way.

Just hope everyone gets their currency back in the end.
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-02-07 11:29:16  
nice timing on the hackers part.....
By Smurfite 2013-02-07 11:52:31  
Lets just take it back to the old days, cut his *** hands off. Problem solved.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-02-07 11:53:40  
Hate to keep adding to the pile but a good friend of mine got hacked over a month ago. He calls SE what seems like every day about getting his character back and still no luck. Soo im not sure how you would have gotten yours back so fast.
[+]
 Fenrir.Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-02-07 11:58:24  
Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
Hate to keep adding to the pile but a good friend of mine got hacked over a month ago. He calls SE what seems like every day about getting his character back and still no luck. Soo im not sure how you would have gotten yours back so fast.

I have friends in the recovery process as well. Some of this story doesn't add up, but maybe he's lucky. Who knows. I'm just going to take him at his word that he didn't have his account. No reason not to, I'd rather get some of my currency than none.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-02-07 12:01:17  
Next will be: "oh sorry, that was my little sister playing :("
[+]
 Fenrir.Demonmaniac
By Fenrir.Demonmaniac 2013-02-07 13:14:13  
It takes balls to post under your own hate thread... I'm sorry man, but like itchi said, a loan should take no more than 20min. If your account got hacked within this 20minute time frame, wouldn't you hop of Skype or this forum or Vent or Mumble or text someone ingame to let them know instead of waiting 1-2 weeks pass before showing some common sense? There are a million things you couldn't done to say something or to ensure that you had indeed had that lottery-winning chance of getting breached of your account within the <20minutes it took to go, spam through the cutscene (or watch it), get your relic and pieces back, and return them. Personally, I think morality sunk in, but that's just me. I'd take anything I could get back as well, but that doesn't make my opinion change based on the analytical deduction of the situation you put yourself in.

I'm not saying it COULDN'T happen, but like I said, there is mosst likely a better chance at winning a lottery than having your account forcefully taken from you within the short time frame of loaning.

I agree, it doesn't add up. A chance at redemption may be in order, but a crumpled up piece of paper never loses its creases. They are always there, no matter how hard you try to mend it.

*Rainbow Dash approves this message*
[+]
 Fenrir.Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-02-07 13:16:28  
He's saying that he hasn't played Tangwheeler in two months, and an impostor has been playing him.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-02-07 13:17:38  
And no one noticed!
[+]
By spryte 2013-02-07 13:21:01  
Boredwithyou said: »
Smells of bs. Think someone got the oh ***i *** up how do i save my ***, i know i was hacked, both accts. funny you never made another member name and posted, "hey my acct was hacked." Dont trust me thread. Complete bs someone has a guilty conscious.

I call bs too
 Fenrir.Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-02-07 13:21:50  
Like I said, I don't know what happened, if he stole them, got rid of them and feels bad, if he really got hacked, I don't know.

I just want to at least get some of the currency back.
 Fenrir.Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2013-02-07 13:22:20  
Just kind of silly, this "imposter" was shouting for a pick-up group to do some empyrean body seals just the other week... not exactly the first thing I'd think to do while playing someone elses character without their permission.

Anyone who believes this guy at all is pretty sirry.
[+]
 Fenrir.Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-02-07 13:23:53  
Yeah, I don't know, whatever happened happened.

I had no reason to not trust him as my brother knew him, I've seen him around, never had any problems, I wish I'd had been able to talk to Curty before hand though, would have saved some hassle. But whatever.
 Fenrir.Tangwheeler
user: brylan42
By Fenrir.Tangwheeler 2013-02-07 13:23:55  
Maybe I failed to make this clear. I haven't had the account for around TWO MONTHS. Did it ever occur that the hacker was the one asking for the loan and it wasn't the instance that I asked for the loan then all of a sudden I got hacked? I also don't check ffxiah forums every day to see if my character is posting things that it shouldn't be. Use some logic here, people. If I really didn't care I would have just switched servers rather than trying to fix things. Now seeing that everyone wants to act like they are the all-knowing one and say I'm making stuff up and threw away my rare/ex stuff that I worked hard to get makes me just want to say screw it and switch servers anyway. As for you Curty, I told you guys that I wasn't going to bust my balls farming all day every day because I have school and work to deal with. I can pay back Rece a couple mil a day once I settle this trash that happened to Thandar and Terminus. Take it how you will, I'm tired of giving a rat's ***.
 Fenrir.Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-02-07 13:27:04  
I've said it over and over, I don't know what happened, if you actually work to rectify it, then I will call it good.

It honestly doesn't even matter what happened, really.

Seeing you actually go out of your way to pay us back will at least make me assume you feel bad enough about what happened to fix it.

I would also be more willing to believe your story.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2013-02-07 13:32:58  
As for you Curty, I told you guys that I wasn't going to bust my balls farming all day every day because I have school and work to deal with. I can pay back Rece a couple mil a day once I settle this trash that happened to Thandar and Terminus. Take it how you will, I'm tired of giving a rat's ***.

Not going to take the time to type out why this is a complete lie.
 Fenrir.Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-02-07 13:33:57  
Clearly.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-02-07 13:35:24  
Nobody believes you, either pay them back and apologize or *** out and transfer. Your story is garbage.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-02-07 13:35:30  
I feel like if this dude actually had malicious intent he would have just hopped servers.

I just can't see the type of person who would steal 50 100-currency in the guise of a 30-loan suddenly finding Jesus and agreeing to 50m worth of save-face.
 Fenrir.Tangwheeler
user: brylan42
By Fenrir.Tangwheeler 2013-02-07 13:35:53  
Fair enough. Thandar sorry for your loss. Curty *** off. Terminus I will get you back what I can. I try to do some good but I'll just go back to my older days of playing and say Tangwheeler don't give no ***!
 Fenrir.Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-02-07 13:36:36  
That's what I am hoping for.

I'm trying to assume everyone isn't a horrible person, but that is also what got me into this whole mess.

So, I'm just going to wait it out.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-02-07 13:36:43  
Fenrir.Sylow said: »
I feel like if this dude actually had malicious intent he would have just hopped servers.

I just can't see the type of person who would steal 50 100-currency in the guise of a 30-loan suddenly finding Jesus and agreeing to 50m worth of save-face.
Same dude 'stole' nyzul gear by getting the win from a merc group then refusing to pay. People on his server have seen him around the entire time he was hacked, and he tried to say the person who had his xiah account made a linkshell recruitment post for his linkshell. I'm not sure how anyone could believe that.
 Fenrir.Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-02-07 13:37:12  
Fair enough. Thandar sorry for your loss. Curty *** off. Terminus I will get you back what I can. I try to do some good but I'll just go back to my older days of playing and say Tangwheeler don't give no ***!

So, now you aren't going to pay me back either?
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-02-07 13:39:10  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »

Same dude 'stole' nyzul gear by getting the win from a merc group then refusing to pay. People on his server have seen him around the entire time he was hacked, and he tried to say the person who had his xiah account made a linkshell recruitment post for his linkshell. I'm not sure how anyone could believe that.

At that point, though, why not just say *** it and transfer onto a clean slate? ***doesn't add up on multiple levels.
 Fenrir.Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2013-02-07 13:40:16  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »

At that point, though, why not just say *** it and transfer onto a clean slate? ***doesn't add up on multiple levels.

Friends on server/Doesn't want to pay server transfer fee?