日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » x30 One-hundred Byne Bills relic loan ^.^
x30 One-hundred Byne Bills relic loan ^.^
 Fenrir.Sylow
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-02-07 13:42:33  
Oh god, so he's an ***, has friends, and is poor?

Crucify.
 Fenrir.Curty
user: Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2013-02-07 13:43:41  
My honest guess is:

1) He stole currency and logged off.
2) He got reported by multiple people.
3) Got in trouble with GMs, and was being told he would be temporarily suspended. Decided to tell them that he was hacked to try not to get in trouble.
4) Brought the hacking lie here.
 Asura.Lokimaru
サーバ: Asura
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2013-02-07 13:43:46  
The big question is did he use the currency? :P
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-02-07 13:45:05  
Looking at his page, he certainly didn't sell it and by any good gear.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-02-07 13:46:26  
Fenrir.Tangwheeler said: »
makes me just want to say screw it and switch servers anyway
Orly?
So you're gonna screw those guys cause us people completely unrelated to the matter don't believe you?
[+]
 Fenrir.Thandar
user: Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-02-07 13:47:24  
Yeah, I have no idea what happened with the currency.

If what Curty says happened is the case it would be easier to just give us back what we asked. Both Terminus and I asked for a lot less than we gave. He would still have plenty of money left over really.
[+]
 Fenrir.Yuriki
user: Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2013-02-07 14:46:49  

He's still on Fenrir.
 Fenrir.Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-02-07 14:49:13  
Yeah, we was talking to Terminus and I last night.
 Fenrir.Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2013-02-07 14:50:00  
Well I uploaded a SS to imgur but it's not coming up... but whatever. :P
 Fenrir.Terminus
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2013-02-07 15:11:21  
Fenrir.Yuriki said: »
Well I uploaded a SS to imgur but it's not coming up... but whatever. :P

Gotta use the actual .jpg address or whatever.

But yeah, we spoke with him last night and today. Thanks, though!
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2013-02-07 15:38:12  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Orly?
So you're gonna screw those guys cause us people completely unrelated to the matter don't believe you?

That's true, but, whether he was hacked, or pulled something that he now regrets, he definitely associates himself with his character, and values his reputation. (I sure know I would feel the same way.) Paying us back might be the biggest part of that, but it is only part. There's a thousand people derping around on Fenrir that also potentially have an opinion about him.

Hopefully, when he pays us back, and we come here to say that, most people's minds will have been changed - if not to a positive state, than at least to a "well, at least he fixed it" state.

BUT... if he gets the idea that he can't do that, why bother? It's pretty safe to say that Thandar and I aren't going to spontaneously become close friends with him no matter what, and he still has the rest of Fenrir to deal with.

Is it a suspicious situation? Totally. But I don't really see why he can't at least go a long ways towards fixing it - especially now, when it's been made clear that our "official" avenues for fixing it are closed. Whoever it was that took the currency; this guy is trying to give it back. Personally, I would like very much to let him give it back!

Hopefully he knows that it's pretty much impossible to "win" on the forums, especially now as the only thing he's given us are words. But again, I really do hope that will change once Thandar and I come back here saying all is well.

Should people avoid him, even when he does pay us back? That's up to them. Seems to me that if you have some kind of suspicion remaining after this is all over, keeping yourself safe would be pretty easy. Hell, I was probably too reckless, and had I been smarter, we wouldn't be dealing with this at all.
[+]
 Fenrir.Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-02-07 15:51:45  
Fenrir.Terminus said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Orly?

That's true, but, whether he was hacked, or pulled something that he now regrets, he definitely associates himself with his character, and values his reputation. (I sure know I would feel the same way.) Paying us back might be the biggest part of that, but it is only part. There's a thousand people derping around on Fenrir that also potentially have an opinion about him.

Hopefully, when he pays us back, and we come here to say that, most people's minds will have been changed - if not to a positive state, than at least to a "well, at least he fixed it" state.

BUT... if he gets the idea that he can't do that, why bother? It's pretty safe to say that Thandar and I aren't going to spontaneously become close friends with him no matter what, and he still has the rest of Fenrir to deal with.

Is it a suspicious situation? Totally. But I don't really see why he can't at least go a long ways towards fixing it - especially now, when it's been made clear that our "official" avenues for fixing it are closed. Whoever it was that took the currency; this guy is trying to give it back. Personally, I would like very much to let him give it back!

Hopefully he knows that it's pretty much impossible to "win" on the forums, especially now as the only thing he's given us are words. But again, I really do hope that will change once Thandar and I come back here saying all is well.

Should people avoid him, even when he does pay us back? That's up to them. Seems to me that if you have some kind of suspicion remaining after this is all over, keeping yourself safe would be pretty easy. Hell, I was probably too reckless, and had I been smarter, we wouldn't be dealing with this at all.

All of this, so much. For all anyone knows he really did get hacked and his account was in use by someone else. That wouldn't be the most far-fetched thing I've ever heard of.

If he did steal it and is now trying to pay us back having reflected upon it, good for him.

The only person who will ever actually know what happened is Tangwheeler, I will take his word that he will pay me back, like I took his word he would return the currency to begin with.
[+]
By itchi508 2013-02-07 16:01:48  
If the account was "hacked and you lost" rare/ex stuff etc. GM will bring your account back to when you had those items. Gil will be lost but items will be returned in the state that your character was in before so thats not believable to me
 Fenrir.Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-02-07 16:07:40  
itchi508 said: »
If the account was "hacked and you lost" rare/ex stuff etc. GM will bring your account back to when you had those items. Gil will be lost but items will be returned in the state that your character was in before so thats not believable to me

He told us he was talking to them about it. A GM told Terminus to tell Tangwheeler to call them and *** about it enough and it would happen.

Once again if he is calling them or not, we don't have any way of knowing, we'll find out soon enough I guess.

Edit: He is in Dynamis farming right now. So, Terminus and I will have news on this matter soon enough.
[+]
By Boredwithyou 2013-02-07 16:18:22  
So your saying if you were hacked and got your rollback done, everything will be there but the currency/gil? That doesnt make any sense. How can you reinstate data but not reinstate gil/currency data? It should be exactly the same if the data was on Jan.1 then jan.1 items, gear ahould all be there. Idk but why would they do a rollback and do jan.1 -minus gil/currency data. Just a made up date by the way. Im not fimiliar with rollbacks but currently doing one and *** that if so.
 Asura.Rucks
サーバ: Asura
user: Seravolk
By Asura.Rucks 2013-02-07 16:27:22  
Because they're SE and they have to be difficult.
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2013-02-07 16:33:53  
Asura.Rucks said: »
Because they're SE and they have to be difficult.

No joke. At the very end, I asked what I should have done differently. The GM told me that if you're making any kind of in game deal, don't leave anything open ended. If it is, then they won't do anything. So, even though they could read the chat log that says "I'm borrowing this just to finish my relic and will repay you," it doesn't say, "I'm borrowing this just to finish my relic and will repay you within 15 minutes." Pretty lame.
By itchi508 2013-02-07 16:50:18  
Boredwithyou said: »
So your saying if you were hacked and got your rollback done, everything will be there but the currency/gil? That doesnt make any sense. How can you reinstate data but not reinstate gil/currency data? It should be exactly the same if the data was on Jan.1 then jan.1 items, gear ahould all be there. Idk but why would they do a rollback and do jan.1 -minus gil/currency data. Just a made up date by the way. Im not fimiliar with rollbacks but currently doing one and *** that if so.

Im not a GM idk thats just what they do on a rollback stupid as it sounds. Gil will not be re embersed but gear will be.
 Fenrir.Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2013-02-07 16:54:13  
Itchi is right. They do this so people don't hand off a large chunk of change and then claim they got hacked. Isn't that difficult to understand.
 Quetzalcoatl.Talizorah
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Talizorah 2013-02-07 16:59:54  
This is an intersting form lol. I dont normally post on this sorta thread but I figure wth why not.

First off, even if this guy is lying out of his a$$ or is telling the truth. Who cares? If the guy is going to make good on his(hacker's?) mistake I would think the last thing you should do is crucify him and modivate him to NOT. I mean really, hacked or not, wouldn't you think you would have a better chance of getting your stuff back if you were nice? I mean he did (lying about hacked or not) get on the forum and offer to get your stuff back. I'd wait and see if he made good on his offer before passing final judgment.

Just my 2 cents.
 Fenrir.Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-02-07 17:15:45  
Quetzalcoatl.Talizorah said: »
This is an intersting form lol. I dont normally post on this sorta thread but I figure wth why not.

First off, even if this guy is lying out of his a$$ or is telling the truth. Who cares? If the guy is going to make good on his(hacker's?) mistake I would think the last thing you should do is crucify him and modivate him to NOT. I mean really, hacked or not, wouldn't you think you would have a better chance of getting your stuff back if you were nice? I mean he did (lying about hacked or not) get on the forum and offer to get your stuff back. I'd wait and see if he made good on his offer before passing final judgment.

Just my 2 cents.

The people who got stolen from are being fairly open about it.
I've said like 90 times, I don't really care what happened, and I will post here when he has paid me back what we agreed on.
I think it's a very awesome thing that he is doing, since he doesn't have to do it.

Curty has a whole different issue with him.

The people on other servers are just trying to offer other viewpoints, I suppose.

The few people from Fenrir posting on here are mainly people that know Terminus and myself.
 Fenrir.Yuriki
By Fenrir.Yuriki 2013-02-07 17:31:16  
Fenrir.Terminus said: »
But I also randomly give money to people I've never heard of, so...

Do you need some coffee, maybe a bagel? Fee? Oh, just a few mil, nothing big... :P
[+]
 Fenrir.Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2013-02-07 17:49:45  
I apologize if Tang uses me being mean to him as a reason to not pay you guys back, I should have kept my cool for your guys' sake. He is the only person I have ever made a deal with on this server who never followed through so thought it was at least worth noting my story to others to illustrate the quality of the player we are dealing with here.
[+]
 Fenrir.Thandar
By Fenrir.Thandar 2013-02-07 17:52:58  
Fenrir.Curty said: »
I apologize if Tang uses me being mean to him as a reason to not pay you guys back, I should have kept my cool for your guys' sake. He is the only person I have ever made a deal with on this server who never followed through so thought it was at least worth noting my story to others to illustrate the quality of the player we are dealing with here.

It's fine, he's been talking to me in game, and I see where you are coming from. At the end of the day, it's his reputation. I am hoping he's going to go through, he seems like he wants to.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Hasteja
user: Landsoul
By Quetzalcoatl.Hasteja 2013-02-07 21:16:33  
Goodluck getting your currency stuff, but I find this a rather sketchy story of the guy getting the loans then getting hacked, and then returning to the game recently in adition it so happens someone else has been playing his character all this time, doesn´t really add up.
 Phoenix.Dramatica
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2013-02-07 21:38:18  
Is there a way to do an IP address check on individual posts to see if it was from a greatly different location during which he claims to have been hacked? Though, wouldn't a GM have fixed this whole ordeal or banned him if there wasn't some sort of proof of him being hacked?
 Quetzalcoatl.Hasteja
user: Landsoul
By Quetzalcoatl.Hasteja 2013-02-07 21:45:23  
I don't think Admins of FFXIAH would go out giving people's IP adress, because
1) Privacy
2) They aren't detectives in player's affairs.
 Phoenix.Dramatica
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2013-02-07 21:48:45  
Not give out, but they could determine if it was indeed the same person or not. Especially if someone is claiming to have been hacked on the FFXIAH forums.
 Fenrir.Acey
user: abyssal
By Fenrir.Acey 2013-02-08 08:38:44  
Fenrir.Thandar said: »
Fair enough. Thandar sorry for your loss. Curty *** off. Terminus I will get you back what I can. I try to do some good but I'll just go back to my older days of playing and say Tangwheeler don't give no ***!

So, now you aren't going to pay me back either?

Yo than if he doesn't pay you back i will get you 30 100 bynes to make up for your loss cause after I get my account out of a GDR I don't look to play much longer
 Ragnarok.Ravant
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-02-08 08:49:59  
Fenrir.Acey said: »
Fenrir.Thandar said: »
Fair enough. Thandar sorry for your loss. Curty *** off. Terminus I will get you back what I can. I try to do some good but I'll just go back to my older days of playing and say Tangwheeler don't give no ***!

So, now you aren't going to pay me back either?

Yo than if he doesn't pay you back i will get you 30 100 bynes to make up for your loss cause after I get my account out of a GDR I don't look to play much longer

Well hey if you're just handing out 30 100's.... :D