Random Question Thread (FFXIV:ARR)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » Random Question Thread (FFXIV:ARR)
Random Question Thread (FFXIV:ARR)
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 20 21 22
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2013-10-01 17:38:21  
I never pay attention to my XP in FATES but last night I was doing that dark devices fate the first part where no one wants you to kill the lambs. and the chat screen kept telling me i was getting 500-1k xp per kill from the mobs but my xp would not increase. and even after the fate completed I got the standard 12k xp from getting gold.

Did they Patch that fate? or was I just glitched?
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-02 15:48:10  
Is there a way to remove just 1 materia, or will the NPC remove all of them? I made a weapon for my SCH and melded it, but forgot that the HQ put it at MND cap.
 Ragnarok.Darkdevil
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Darkdevil
By Ragnarok.Darkdevil 2013-10-03 07:47:29  
is it possible to buy a stones(items) for Mining Levemete like i did for my Goldsmith, ?
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-10-03 08:49:25  
Ragnarok.Darkdevil said: »
is it possible to buy a stones(items) for Mining Levemete like i did for my Goldsmith, ?
For gathering leves you gather key items so no it shouldn't be possible.
[+]
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2013-10-03 10:31:38  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Is there a way to remove just 1 materia, or will the NPC remove all of them? I made a weapon for my SCH and melded it, but forgot that the HQ put it at MND cap.

Fairly sure it just removes them all, I will double check today and update this post

edit: Yeah little goblin just removes it all, also you do NOT get the materia back "The materia attached to x was successfully removed but destroyed in the process"
[+]
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2013-10-03 13:22:40  
Dawn Charis said: »

Fairly sure it just removes them all, I will double check today and update this post

edit: Yeah little goblin just removes it all, also you do NOT get the materia back "The materia attached to x was successfully removed but destroyed in the process"

I really don't like this. I mean I get it. They don't want the markets to be flooded and want prices to be stable and high for the higher end materia. But there should be a chance to receive the materia. even if its like 10% or a way to sell gear that is already spiritbound.
By Dawn Charis 2013-10-03 14:30:33  
Pwolf Drkgawd said: »

I really don't like this. I mean I get it. They don't want the markets to be flooded and want prices to be stable and high for the higher end materia. But there should be a chance to receive the materia. even if its like 10% or a way to sell gear that is already spiritbound.

I think SE was afraid of the market being heavily unstable on the legacy servers and the immediate excess supply could cause it to crash/rise like nobody's business. I wouldn't toss out old gear or materia just yet, I could see SE changing this in the future.

Though it looks like most materia prices are low, aside from a few. Can't wait til higher tiers are available!
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-03 14:31:16  

Thanks, Dawn!
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2013-10-03 15:07:29  
Question: My FFXIV account has been called invalid. Every time I try to log in (only tried a few times today) it keeps coming up with an invalid message, and a notice from early august, saying for early participants to register before august 30th.

It's like my entire FFXIV account has been erased without notice. My CC is good and all that, so I was wondering if anyone else had the same problems.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-10-03 15:12:54  
Think someone was suspended a while for RMT activity (crafter with lots of gil and some RMT bought an item from him) and then couldn't log on or something. Maybe call SE?
By Dawn Charis 2013-10-03 15:19:03  
Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
Question: My FFXIV account has been called invalid. Every time I try to log in (only tried a few times today) it keeps coming up with an invalid message, and a notice from early august, saying for early participants to register before august 30th.

It's like my entire FFXIV account has been erased without notice. My CC is good and all that, so I was wondering if anyone else had the same problems.

My account had the same thing, checked my emails and apparently someone got access to my account, so I got an email asking for a password reset request. I did so and bought a security token then did a full scan with antivirus software to see if any keyloggers or anything was on.

I have been totally useful today!
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2013-10-03 15:58:48  
I play on PS3 since it's more comfortable to my gaming style than pc. Still waiting to hear back from customer service.

Edit: I don't really have much crafting done, I think my highest is level 5 carpenter. I was close to opening my 4th job, Paladin (already opened Dragoon, Monk, and Warrior jobs).

There was also no notification email.
By Dawn Charis 2013-10-03 17:11:04  
I play on PS3 since it's more comfortable to my gaming style than pc. Still waiting to hear back from customer service.

Edit: I don't really have much crafting done, I think my highest is level 5 carpenter. I was close to opening my 4th job, Paladin (already opened Dragoon, Monk, and Warrior jobs).

There was also no notification email.
Sorry to hear :(

I saved almost every cent I made and got weaver to 35~ in just a little over a week in my spare time so idk why I got flagged but whenever that happens on pc always good to scan to be safe

It shouldn't take them long to respond, if thy don't soon just keep buggin them
By volkom 2013-10-03 21:00:11  
I play on PS3 since it's more comfortable to my gaming style than pc.

you do know you can play on PC with a controller right?

inb4 "i have to play at my desk to do that then and I don't want to"

By Pwolf Drkgawd 2013-10-03 21:07:49  
volkom said: »
I play on PS3 since it's more comfortable to my gaming style than pc.

you do know you can play on PC with a controller right?

inb4 "i have to play at my desk to do that then and I don't want to"

Thats my setup too. haha.
By Dawn Charis 2013-10-04 10:39:51  
Any news when the most viewed free companies/linkshells will be up?

edit: Also any news on GMs?! I wanna know if they are all glowy and fiery like they were on XI
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2013-10-05 01:31:08  
Also any news on GMs?! I wanna know if they are all glowy and fiery like they were on XI

I've not seen them in ARR, but this is what they looked like in 1.0 :D

[+]
 Asura.Ryndo
user: Zarrox
By Asura.Ryndo 2013-10-09 06:03:52  
Anyone know why im not able to post threads in my FC forum on lodestone? Keeps saying "Fail!"

I made sure it was under 1000 characters and put it as Sticky and Members only (FC Related stuff..) but it still wont let me post it. :(
 Bismarck.Dmaul
user: Dmaul
By Bismarck.Dmaul 2013-10-09 20:06:07  
I have a question about the D-pad lock for the gamepad. Is there a macro command that will toggle it on/off?
By Quiznor 2013-10-09 23:05:55  
October 15th for server transfers. Characters on legacy servers can only move to other legacy servers. Characters on 2.0 servers can move anywhere
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2013-10-10 00:05:39  
Quiznor said: »
October 15th for sercer transfers. Characters on legacy servers can only move to other legacy servers. Characters on 2.0 servers can move anywhere
boo...
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2013-10-10 04:25:53  
Do higher level mining nodes allow you more gathering attempts?

I hit 25 Miner last night and got "Deep Vigor" (for those unfamiliar with it, it increases the chance of gaining a Regular or HQ item [I assume that means "We'll give you an item"] to 100%, after Chain 4) and can't find anywhere that will allow me 6 gathering attempts. I've found some nodes that allow me 5 as long as I have >=75 MND, but aside from Leves I've not seen anywhere that allows 6.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-10 06:26:34  
Sylph.Hitetsu said: »
Do higher level mining nodes allow you more gathering attempts?

I hit 25 Miner last night and got "Deep Vigor" (for those unfamiliar with it, it increases the chance of gaining a Regular or HQ item [I assume that means "We'll give you an item"] to 100%, after Chain 4) and can't find anywhere that will allow me 6 gathering attempts. I've found some nodes that allow me 5 as long as I have >=75 MND, but aside from Leves I've not seen anywhere that allows 6.
Botanist has nodes with extra attempts, gathering rate bonuses, HQ rate bonuses, etc. you should be seeing them soon if not now.

The ability you speak of gives you a sixth, it will become usable on your fourth consecutive successful attempt, use it before your fifth attempt and you should get a sixth.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-10 06:35:14  
Also any news on GMs?! I wanna know if they are all glowy and fiery like they were on XI

That looks like Calamaty Salvager garb.

Here's a 1.0 pic taken by -Kaine- of KillingIfrit.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-10-10 07:18:14  

That looks like Calamaty Salvager garb.

Here's a 1.0 pic taken by -Kaine- of KillingIfrit.
I believe the one in Hitetsus pics were event things, they did a couple one time events with GMs role playing characters and interacting with PCs.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2013-10-10 07:48:17  
Asura.Ina said: »
I believe the one in Hitetsus pics were event things, they did a couple one time events with GMs role playing characters and interacting with PCs.

Probably, I just saw him on one of my trips through Ul'dah and took some photos :D I have no actual idea what was happening XD

The ability you speak of gives you a sixth, it will become usable on your fourth consecutive successful attempt, use it before your fifth attempt and you should get a sixth.

Well, that sucks D: At 25 I got 2 abilities, one gave me another gathering attempt (for 300GP) and the other gives me a guaranteed item at Chain 4, for free. Kinda sucks that you have to use both - along with possibly a Sharp Vision to get your initial gathering rate up to get a Chain 4 semi-reliably.

Much appreciate the help though! :D
By Quiznor 2013-10-10 11:45:47  
From the "fix speed runs and not the real problem?" thread

camate said:
Greetings,

We're planning to release a hotfix next week that we'll use to address and adjust a few elements.

One of the adjustments regards the regular monsters in level 50 dungeons and how there is currently no reason to defeat them.

We'll be announcing additional details about the hotfix details soon!
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-10-10 11:49:12  
Asura.Ina said: »
I remember seeing GMs in Youtube videos as Urianger, when he still had the Arcanist staff. I think he still had it in Phase 3.
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2013-10-10 18:23:02  
What's the exp bonus to joining a group for fates? I kinda keep to myself until server transfers are up and just a bit curious.
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 20 21 22