Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 111 112 113 ... 116 117 118
By clearlyamule 2018-11-03 22:40:02  
wait 52 turns? How? No charm protection or something?
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-11-03 22:43:57  
clearlyamule said: »
wait 52 turns? How? No charm protection or something?
Few mistakes, I skimmed over the tips and such so didn't realise that if you attacked on round 2,5,8 etc he did that death + 25% recover move so was probably healing him up a lot. Also yeah, wasn't using charm + status resistances in the beginning, you know, even though I had Chow with me and I had Exorcise Jade on Seabreeze Dark Fina
By clearlyamule 2018-11-04 00:12:05  
God Kurasame is fun and makes me extra extra sad there is literally no way in hell I'll probably ever get GL Sakura STMR. Heck I don't even have one of her with how bad the Halloween banner was. With a mag build will have more mag it will likely do decently more first turn magic chaining dmg than my trance terra's albeit single target... and dmg stays great after that and LB is great dmg and the burst after LB...
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2018-11-04 01:27:11  
I mean he does like double the 10 turn average DPS of Hyoh.
By clearlyamule 2018-11-04 01:37:37  
I never liked those calculation simulations though... like in all reality what fight are you ever going to be using a maxed dps cycle And the monster lasts that many turns? It's like how to get the most dmg in while fighting an infinite hp dummy that doesn't fight back

In practice you are either going to jam out a bunch of dmg in the first few turns to kill fast or you are gunna mess around getting it down slowlish clearing missions/getting to thresholds (or right above them) and then murder in a burst of dmg.
By Ciri Zireael 2018-11-04 01:50:45  
It will actually start being a concern when bosses are extremely tanky with several hundred million hp and dangerous late turn moves. We'll start getting some really screwy bosses
By clearlyamule 2018-11-04 01:10:52  
By late turn do you mean # of turns since fight started? Guess that would make sense then
By Ciri Zireael 2018-11-04 01:15:03  
Yea, think there's been a few new boss fights that do scary ***after turn 5 or something and multiple phases from what I remember from Lich.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-11-04 02:28:45  
YouTube Video Placeholder

The amount of *** in this team and this battle still almost wrecked this dude, holy ***
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-11-04 04:33:51  
Uhh, does that video preview seriously show his units having between 10-26k HP?
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-11-04 06:59:11  
Asura.Tydis said: »
That Challenge the Great Count event really sucked balls.

Like, cleared it in 52 turns sucked balls.
I found getting past the first 2 turns was the hardest part, I ended up equiping rem with Use grappleing weapons, dual whield and Aigon arm + Override and some other LB%+ so she could give the tanks mp turn 1... then I was bored and put the same stuff on Zargabaath out of curiosity and watched him get a turn 1 LB in the raid fight lol.
By clearlyamule 2018-11-04 11:33:41  
Ciri Zireael said: »
Yea, think there's been a few new boss fights that do scary ***after turn 5 or something and multiple phases from what I remember from Lich.
Guess that might be useful then but that's like a niche situation that doesn't even exist yet lol. Most times long full dps rotations wont be used
By Ciri Zireael 2018-11-05 00:35:42  
https://dragalialost.com/en/news/information/1582

Obviously not related to FFBE but jesus christ the difference in perspectives of the dev teams. FFBE hasn't had the gall to address bugs that have been annoying for MONTHS and DL feels bad that the game isn't up to their envisioned speed and character leveling being slow so they're giving out items.

*** night and day difference between which company values the player bases.

Also on that note a decent amount of players have a bug where you can't spend money on the game (myself being one of them) and their response? They gave us free tickets and said they're working on fixing it and in the meanwhile fix any bugs that impact most players.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-11-08 14:28:47  
Just did the Tower of Lezard on the last day as per usual, pretty fooking easy.
By clearlyamule 2018-11-08 14:37:28  
So they fixed mag DH/TDH stacking... and there goes many a peoples dreams of actually switching to DH/TDH mage build while also murdering the mag of DH rod GL Sakura builds overnight
 Phoenix.Erics
サーバ: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-11-08 15:36:30  
Wow, Tydis you were right. I went into it blind using LM fina, zarga,gilgamesh,tidus and x2 hoah and destroyed it in 3 turns without taking severe dmg. Got everything but the x2 esper which i can leave undone np.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-11-08 16:14:08  
Phoenix.Erics said: »
Wow, Tydis you were right. I went into it blind using LM fina, zarga,gilgamesh,tidus and x2 hoah and destroyed it in 3 turns without taking severe dmg. Got everything but the x2 esper which i can leave undone np.
I fortunately had 7* Rem and 7* Machina so that's 2 uses of Summon Eidolon.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-11-10 07:48:26  
I don't like Hyoh's that aren't equipped with a fire or thunder weapon.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-11-10 08:28:25  
I added a bunch of friend slots to see if that would let me get friend requests again now that I've nothing to pull for for a bit... came back to 30 requests so
A) I guess I can and
B)Kurasame brings all the humans to the yard.
By clearlyamule 2018-11-10 12:17:34  
Asura.Ina said: »
I added a bunch of friend slots to see if that would let me get friend requests again now that I've nothing to pull for for a bit... came back to 30 requests so
A) I guess I can and
B)Kurasame brings all the humans to the yard.
Haha yeah as soon as I 7*d and made mine leader I started getting dozens a day until I refilled myself up. So I picked up more Kurasames yay. Kind of sad I 7* them though would've been cool to see 6 going at once especially with the victory pose with tonberry

Asura.Tydis said: »
I don't like Hyoh's that aren't equipped with a fire or thunder weapon.
Yeah I shake my head at the light ones... like cool I can chain decently with Oldman now... but that's not why I bring a Hyoh and well Oldman is pretty dated now
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2018-11-10 14:01:53  
Thankfully you can sort your friends by their elemental weapon types and remove the ones you don't like.

Personally I don't like Fire/Thunder Hyoh users because I don't have a good one of the maybe 2 or so Fire/Thunder Greatswords that aren't a 5* TMR or STMR, and don't feel like nerfing my Hyoh's attack by about 300 to equip one of the mediocre ones i have and screw him out of chaining with my Oldman.

Plus, I'll never remove Orlandeau from my team, and since Hyoh's attack doesn't imperil (even though his fire imperil has the same frames as DR), its easier for me to give em both one of the several Excaliburs I have, or my Thunder Gods Sword, or any of the other massive amount of readily available holy based Greatswords.
By clearlyamule 2018-11-10 14:27:57  
Oh I can understand using it as such was more a statement of the shareability of such.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2018-11-10 15:36:49  
Orlandeau is still on my team, but not for long. (I have him with an ice katana and chaining with Fryevia)

I just got someone to agree to go to fan fest for me(literally went to the long beach reddit and found someone who lives close to the convention center, willing to go on my behalf), so I'll be getting A.Fry to join my Fry.

Now to wait for her 7 star.
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2018-11-10 15:39:28  
clearlyamule said: »
Oh I can understand using it as such was more a statement of the shareability of such.

Yah, hard to swap meta from using Light Greatswords for 2 years and rolling it into Fire/lightning on a dime, FL is split almost 50/50 between Light and Fire/Thunder.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-11-10 16:24:21  
When I next have 10 5* tickets I'll be saving them from Fryevia, as my comment says, she is best girl.
By clearlyamule 2018-11-10 17:35:57  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said: »
Orlandeau is still on my team, but not for long. (I have him with an ice katana and chaining with Fryevia)

I just got someone to agree to go to fan fest for me(literally went to the long beach reddit and found someone who lives close to the convention center, willing to go on my behalf), so I'll be getting A.Fry to join my Fry.

Now to wait for her 7 star.
So jealous. I almost justified trying to go if only to drop in while on a real vacation lol. Would love body for my new main man Kakashi sensei er Kurasame

Also ya know those 10 UoCs so I can finally have a 7* tank
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2018-11-10 17:50:56  
Saving my UoCs for Akstar.

I didn't pull elfreeda, so I don't have that glorious TMR (his is the same)

So having a meta unit and two copies of one of the best TMRs sounds like a good exchange.

After that, then I try to decide who else is worth UoC'ing.
By clearlyamule 2018-11-10 17:56:57  
Yeah I want to save but the tank situation is starting to sometimes become an issue... though my strat of just smashing usually works lol.

I'll decide after Christmas after I blow the load I've been saving up
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-11-10 18:03:14  
I could do with a new tank, Chow is doing plenty good as a magical cover tank but for physical cover I'm still resorting to WoL and he just doesn't cut it in the current meta.
By clearlyamule 2018-11-10 18:27:32  
yeah I'm currently using VoE who isn't even fully enhanced lol. Which could work if I had evasion sets but haven't gotten any of the 25% evasion accessory guys
First Page 2 3 ... 111 112 113 ... 116 117 118