フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24 25 ... 116 117 118
 Asura.Clinpachi
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-09-15 11:15:57  
Oh dear. RIP. I spent 15 tickets and got Kupipi and Werei at least. I already had a billion Shantotto and like 3 of her TM.

I shouldn't have balls'd out on the Nier banner but at least Prishe is in the pool forever now.

Man you really got taken to the cleaners >_<;
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-09-15 12:05:23  
Leon Kasai said: »
Now to spend the next couple hours enhancing everyone until I'm back below the unit cap. ._.;
I hated constantly having to sort through friend point units even though the killer effect TMs would be nice to have so I kept putting off summoning any... Now I'm up to 22390 points and fearing more and more the day I finally decide to summon them all.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-09-15 12:50:30  
They actually increased the number of units summoned awhile back. I was capped last week and blew through them pretty fast actually. I was surprised.
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-09-15 17:55:34  
Daily pull. I'm a literal meme at this point.

[+]
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2017-09-15 21:13:16  
I'm getting 4* if I'm lucky I suppose.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-09-16 07:58:44  
4 stars are around a 19% chance apparently so they're somewhat common. 5 stars are 1% so they're kinda a nice if you get them thing but probably shouldn't bank on them unless you're Serj. Getting 3 stars isn't automatically unlucky though since a lot of them have good TMs, though I assume that use fades for a lot of long time players.
 Odin.Rikiyame
サーバ: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-09-16 10:33:09  
Heads up, I changed out Lightning for TGCid for raid. Don't try Gilg with Cid; it won't go well.

One of the EX tickets was straight rainbow for Veritas of the Light.
[+]
 Shiva.Cahota
サーバ: Shiva
user: cahota420
By Shiva.Cahota 2017-09-16 11:18:31  
hey i recently changed devices for game, but now all my lapis gone, u guys know any way recover them? was 14k+ so kinda suck to lose em all. ty in advance
By Ciri Zireael 2017-09-16 11:22:13  
Lapis is tied to device type. Use an emulator of your old device OS if you want to use them. No way of recovering or the like unfortunately.
 Shiva.Cahota
By Shiva.Cahota 2017-09-16 11:26:10  
lame, will just have keep game on other tablet then. ty though.
 Shiva.Cahota
By Shiva.Cahota 2017-09-16 11:46:26  
looks like i can atleast power level few guys in chamber of exp, be good use all the lapis on other tablet, + buy daily deals.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-09-16 22:50:21  
I learned this lesson when switching to the amazon app for the benefits they used to give out plus discount before they started adding tax to coin purchases.

You'll just have to use it up when able on the other device. Luckily they won't be lost or anything, you'll just have to figure out how to access that device type when you want to use it.

As Ciri Zireael said an emulator such as memu or nox are good.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2017-09-17 04:29:50  
Pulled my second Prishe from the daily free pull...!
[+]
By Ciri Zireael 2017-09-17 13:00:37  
Working on Champ Belts and Genji Gloves and all kinds of stuff for Prishe. Shouldn't be terribly long before she's ready.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-09-17 13:04:33  
Actually Genji Gloves wouldn't be BiS since Champ Belt, huh. Don't want to use Bowie Knife because I'd like elemental chaining which means Zwill Crossblade/Kaiser Knuckles.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2017-09-17 19:49:49  
I actually have some more questions...

So you can merge units that are the same to get a 5% trust boost, is there situations where it's not good to do so? I've had a few repeats of some weaker units that I've done it to but I'm not really sure on the whole concept.

Also what's with arena mode? All it does is offer me opponents who all seem to have 6* units, I thought I'd typically face off against fellow weaker players and then as I ranked up I would face tougher people, unless everyone just happens to have 6* units.

Should I be using all my summon tickets and Lapis? I've sort of just been doing the daily summon quest and haven't spent Lapis yet.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-09-17 21:52:06  
Merging dupe units:
How you handle this depends strongly on your intent and how you prefer to farm Trust Master Rewards (TMRs). TMRing is pretty clearly the worst part of this game, because they're essential and miserable to get by hand. Some people bot Earth Shrine - Entrance for 1NRG/run (called "using Macros") and that seems to be an officially approved Gumi activity. After 10,000 runs, you get 100% Trust on 5 characters. Others don't, and eventually get TMRs by merging units or using moogles.

If you are going the macro route, keeping extra units has two purposes:
1) It lets you farm the same TMR on multiple units at once and then combine them, farming that particular TMR faster (but not affecting your rate of TMR acquisition overall.) For instance, I have about 6 Setzers. When I want Fixed Dice, I can put 5 of them in a party and farm like 17% TMR then merge them. 1700 is much faster than 10000, but I've only gotten one TMR out of it.
2) It lets you farm more of that TMR. If I want multiple Fixed Dice, it might be smart for me to just run multiple Setzers at once for 10000 battles and get a ton of fixed dice. I did this with Ignus for Letters and Arms.

If you are not going the macro route, you might as well merge them and free up space. I can't imagine doing even 1700 runs by hand for a TMR.

Arena mode:
Arena mode lets you fight other players. It's kind of hard to win at first. If you have a Setzer, I recommend leveling him up and using Cursed Card to take down weak enemies. Try to win at least one Arena match per week (ideally 3/day), but if you can't kill them with regularity then I recommend burning your orbs on Colosseum. It is in the upper right in the Arena menu. You will clear out some Trophies that way and get some recipes and stuff.

Summon tickets and Lapis:
This is a very personal call. You should definitely be doing the free pull each day this week (on the second page) and should look to burn your tickets to get better units (as you recently started), but I'm not sure this week's banner is really worth it for a new player. You might want to wait and see what we get next week.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-09-17 23:01:47  
Very possible Ayaka is next week's banner.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-09-17 23:07:51  

"I'm that girl the colorful one warned you about".

At least Tilith was 4* base though. They really need to increase the rainbow rate to 3% asap. This 1% nonsense is getting rapidly more abysmal with each new 5* base added to the pool.

But yeah Ayaka is going to up the healer game ten fold. If I remember right it's like Tilith, Rem, and Refia in 1 unit combined. The only thing she can't do iirc is elemental protections. Best of all she has an AOE stop remove which would be nice for those pesky arena Noctis.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-09-17 23:16:48  
Tilith's rates weren't much better than a 5* thanks to how *** her banner was. Next week will almost certainly be Kingsglaive KME tho

She hasn't got AoE stop but she is immune to stop and can cure stop
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-09-18 07:19:09  
Whoops I typo'd. I meant AOE stop remove. Fixed it.

And I suppose that's true since Tilith had 3 other 4* on the banner, But they did run the banner twice and gave out lots of stuff for both.

Aside from the 3% rainbow rate, I feel like they need to move some 3* over to the friend point summon pool and create 1 tier lower for some units such as lightning. The pools are growing at such a rate where if you didn't start the game early on, it's progressively more difficult to get specific units.

Either that or start flaunting multiple banners next to the new unit ones. If I remember right they had single unit rate up banners on JP.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-09-18 08:45:27  
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
I can't imagine doing even 1700 runs by hand for a TMR.
I've just been sorta doing it while playing other things... the biggest issue is hitting the depart button has become a reflex and I just entered the elite raid 3 times in a row without switching to a real party /flex
By Ciri Zireael 2017-09-18 10:29:23  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Ciri Zireael said: »
Very possible Ayaka is next week's banner.

Japan schedule has

Noctis, Aura, Guramu
Hunter Rain & friends
Nyx, Glauca, Crowe, Libertus

and then Loren & Ayaka Banner (Double 5 star banner ...)

So if we follow their schedule, it's not before the end of october.

We are so far off their schedule that you shouldn't consider it at all. Also we won't be getting the MH collab until MH:World at the very least. We're due for a story event which next in line should be Ayaka. Next KM should be Kinglaive.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-09-18 10:41:05  
Upcoming updates. Ayaka, yup.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-09-18 11:10:41  
I think I'll wait for CG Fina. I need to start hording tickets again. After watching that video I'm glad I blew them on the Nier banner since it won't be coming back anytime soon if at all.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-09-18 15:33:25  
"Nier collab re run, maybe"
Welp, now I have to keep hordeing those 19 virtuous contact moogles >.>
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-09-18 16:18:40  
Not sure if you saw the Q&A at the end but you'll be able to combine all 19 into 1 unit while maintaining the TMR% it gives.

...which is way overdue lol.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-09-18 16:36:38  
Asura.Clinpachi said: »
Not sure if you saw the Q&A at the end but you'll be able to combine all 19 into 1 unit while maintaining the TMR% it gives.

...which is way overdue lol.
First Page 2 3 ... 23 24 25 ... 116 117 118