Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-02-10 09:55:30  
Freehugs said: »
I really want Ang! I did a 5k pull and got a second Chow. Resisting pulling again because A. I probably wont get him and B. limited event units have yet to get 7* awakenings in JP so its probably not even worth it.

They have been getting 7* awakenings as the collab events return. Dragon Quest Collab return brought 7 star awakenings for previous 5 star bases. Also seems like the Step Up summons for collabs also give you a chance at awakening crystals for 7 star units on said banners, lessening the need to pull a dupe.
By clearlyamule 2018-02-10 11:19:47  
I really want Ang! I did a 5k pull and got a second Chow. Resisting pulling again because A. I probably wont get him and B. limited event units have yet to get 7* awakenings in JP so its probably not even worth it.
You got doggo!?!
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Asura
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-02-10 11:35:58  
So what's the deal with the new event? Are you just meant to keep killing normal enemies until the time is about to run out to maximise your returns?
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-02-10 11:57:37  
Pretty much, but the actual number of encounters is extremely low. I've had runs with only one despite purposefully trying to get into fights and runs with about 5 total.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-02-10 11:58:36  
clearlyamule said: »
You got doggo!?!

You play FFBE too!?

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-02-10 14:15:06  
Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
You got doggo!?!

You play FFBE too!?
Hugs fed me some crack and now I'm addicted
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-02-10 15:59:48  
Objective for the latest Sakura quest I got to

"Evoke Lakshami"

Stop doing this to me! Although, I'm in the Rotten Shrine now so I think I'm close to Lakshami.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-02-10 16:44:01  
Asura.Tydis said: »
Objective for the latest Sakura quest I got to

"Evoke Lakshami"

Stop doing this to me! Although, I'm in the Rotten Shrine now so I think I'm close to Lakshami.
You could probably get her now.
https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Lakshmi
Nah, Duggle Village is only unlocked after Rotten Shrine.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-02-10 17:09:17  
Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
You got doggo!?!

You play FFBE too!?
Hugs fed me some crack and now I'm addicted

If you have space on your friend list PM me so I can add you. Have like 6 inactive people I need to replace and I'm usually sharing good units. Right now I cycle between Cloud, Trance Terra and a few others depending on what events occur during the week.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-02-10 17:42:56  
Asura.Tydis said: »
Nah, Duggle Village is only unlocked after Rotten Shrine.
Sorry. I'm not that far in the story. I do everything but it lol
It's a solid attitude to have with the game.

Hence why I keep getting caught out not having Espers! :D

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-02-11 12:34:14  
Story gives access to a plethora of good equipment and recipes, tens of thousands of lapis, etc.; there is 0 reason to sit on it and not do it especially while simultaneously having issues with clearing harder content.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-02-11 14:34:09  
Apocalypse is a strong non elemental weapon you can get for doing story and finishing a ton of quests. Greatsword with like 103 att. Not to mention other items like Great Ravens Cape and other stuff that's in the Vault storage boxes.
 Odin.Rikiyame
サーバ: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2018-02-11 14:34:34  
Ang is crazy strong. His BiS competes with 7* Cloud BiS. If bird/dragon, Ang wins.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-02-11 14:47:36  
I'm not gonna get too excited over that. GL has a few exclusive units such as Olive, Fryevia and Reberta that could easily shake up our 7 star meta when it arrives with their eventual upgrades.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-02-11 15:50:03  
Oh, I'm with ya on pulling for units that you like. If NiER ever returns I'm pulling for A2 even if she isn't futureproof. My response was about the hype of Ang being compared to a 7 star unit. It's nice and all but GL has deviated from the path of the Crystal ball many times now.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-02-11 18:24:05  
Odin.Rikiyame said: »
Ang is crazy strong. His BiS competes with 7* Cloud BiS. If bird/dragon, Ang wins.

Significantly stronger than Cloud. Ang's BiS absolutely decimates all other finishers in the game and he is by and large the strongest TDH unit. Cupid Artemios is better than Cloud too but only against single targets.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-02-11 19:07:21  
Significantly better than 7 star Cloud? 6 star Cloud isn't much of a milestone atm with this last enhancement batch.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-02-11 19:12:03  
Why would you even bother comparing a 7* to a unit whose 7* we won't know about for another year? Has no bearing on the current meta and the future meta is too uncertain to make any decisions about.

Ang will get a 7* too, and at that point I'll compare 7* Ang to 7* Cloud (and 7* Ang will almost assuredly win just by virtue of being able to use throwing weapons...)
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-02-11 19:34:04  
I pointed it out because that's what the one post was comparing him to. Ang has a lot of hype around him for a unit that you need to completely cater for to have him work. You need another unit for Imperil for his LB first use. His frames for the chaining abilities don't play well with others on non LB turns. Ang only sounds like he is the best for setting up OTKs over multiple turns and only if you have his BiS.

EDIT: I'll admit that I might have overlooked what Ash Shot did so he doesn't need an Imperil from someone else.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-02-11 19:40:42  
Fire imperil is one of the most common ones out there so not really much of a problem imo. Don't really need to worry about his off-LB turns either when he has the potential to deal over one billion damage with a single LB.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-02-11 19:43:52  
That feels a bit excessive when you consider finishers are already an unnecessary aspect of most party comps lol.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-02-11 19:47:46  
The point is he doesn't need any other DDs to back him up. You don't even need to cap a chain for him to deal immense damage which is what makes him so broken. It'll only get more ridiculous with his 7* since his LB will be further enhanced and he'll get whatever stat bonuses from the lv 101-120 traits.
First Page 2 3 ... 58 59 60 ... 116 117 118