フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 71 72 73 ... 116 117 118
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2018-04-11 06:39:23  
Freehugs said: »
I have a question about *** *** Sakura and Quick Rebel Intention.. If I equip her with a weapon that has an element on it would it change the damage of the spell to that element like it does physical abilities?

Nope, unfortunately.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-04-11 08:20:41  
Thanks! I wasn't sure since it didn't seem like a normal spell.

Emperor Shera looks neat. Anyone know if these upcoming units are worth pulling for? I know Jake is kinda meh. He looks older than what I assumed he was too. Old perv.
I mean he hits on Sakura when you first meet her so he was always kinda pedoy
By clearlyamule 2018-04-11 09:31:33  
Asura.Ina said: »
Bought the 10% ticket from petels then once again because whim I decided to spend a couple normal tickets on the Tidus banner thinking maybe I'll get some useful TM moogles atleast. Finger auto pilots to hit the ticked and I realize as I press it that the 10% ticket has pushed the 4 star tickets to where it was, gold crystal comes down and profanity ensues because *** getting more rikkus. Crystal turns rainbow and out pops Tidus. Thanks 10% ticket, I didn't even need to spend you!
/hates. That banner has popped out about 20 wakka's for me now but no Tidus
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-04-11 09:31:48  
I'm still wondering what I could save for really, Yuna seems like she would be fun to have but I don't know if I would actively care about pulling for her at this point, I'm pretty happy with my team for the current Gagazet event.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-11 10:29:08  
I know Jake is kinda meh. He looks older than what I assumed he was too. Old perv.
Speaking of new Jake will he be usable in Training the Soul? I'm a little confused at knowing which ones "future story season version of the units" and which are "Holiday-themed story unit"
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-04-11 10:48:54  
Asura.Tydis said: »
I'm still wondering what I could save for really, Yuna seems like she would be fun to have but I don't know if I would actively care about pulling for her at this point, I'm pretty happy with my team for the current Gagazet event.
I look for units that offer lots of utility at this point, BS sakura made me happy because aside from damage she has AoE full status immunity, 100% attack and magic buffs, some mp battery capability, 3 imperils and some elemetal risistances. Using any of them compromises her own ability to do damage but it gives me a lot of flexibility, particularly the status immunity since if I don't need it for preemptive it can take the place of giving people ribbons which I don't have. The Fina banner was one I was happy to try hard on because besides the obvious draws of Fina, Kunshira would have been nice to have as a runner up despite not being super strong. Since she has lots of imperils and resistance abilities she brings a fair bit to the table on top of the flexibility hybrid units naturally enjoy in gearing for attack or magic as needed.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-04-11 18:50:59  
clearlyamule said: »
I know Jake is kinda meh. He looks older than what I assumed he was too. Old perv.
Speaking of new Jake will he be usable in Training the Soul? I'm a little confused at knowing which ones "future story season version of the units" and which are "Holiday-themed story unit"
New Jake is garbage and his banner is garbage
By clearlyamule 2018-04-11 21:01:30  
I think you meant to just quote hugs there based on that response
 Shiva.Alistrianna
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-04-12 00:13:23  
Hopefully next few banners are garbage so I can save for Lila/Sephiroth banner that will be here eventually.

EDIT: Excited for Camille's 6bstar form at least. She will be able to perfect chain with both Aileen and Tidus, making her quite useful for 10 man trials.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-04-12 01:02:57  
im predicting that we'll get a Spring banner after CG Jake. Then probably FF4.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-12 01:18:26  
Woohoo. Only took 4 5k pulls all my tickets from this last month or so and doing dailies but finally got my Waterboy right before the maintenance I forgot about started lol. Luckily was good timing since I was about 2 minutes from ranking up

Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-04-12 06:24:27  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
im predicting that we'll get a Spring banner after CG Jake. Then probably FF4.
Could also get that Garuda raid in there somewhere. But I'll take some ff4. Need Kid Rydia to complete my summoner army until Citra arrives in global.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-04-12 15:25:51  
Thanks! I wasn't sure since it didn't seem like a normal spell.

Emperor Shera looks neat. Anyone know if these upcoming units are worth pulling for? I know Jake is kinda meh. He looks older than what I assumed he was too. Old perv.
Ozetta looks like she'd be nice for a newer player and Camilles 6 star stuff is nice between being able to chain with a couple units and some 70% risistances... Shera has an awkward ability spread, fire res buffs while being fire centric in damage, self LB buff with a weaker LB... I feel like you'd have to put a lot of effort into making him work in your team vs him fitting in.

Jake looks like a unit you'd use if you were competing to see who can make the worst life decisions.
By Ciri Zireael 2018-04-12 18:57:18  
Emperor Shera is literally the second strongest DD that isn't limited after Hyou. (under 7* Randi, barely, but a hell of a lot more utility).

Not that you should really pull for 2 E.Shera, but his future is very bright anyway.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-04-12 20:08:38  
That's with enhancements/7 star upgrade I assume? I was just looking at what's on the wiki and was a bit disappointed because he looks like a neat unit but his modifiers are all fairly low compared to how units are being enhanced.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-12 20:24:18  
So I'm finally at Leviathan and I seem to recall it being broken or something. Because I just got stuck in the loading screen and had to shutdown and still out 20 energy :(. Was there fix to it or something?
By Ciri Zireael 2018-04-12 20:33:48  
Asura.Ina said: »
That's with enhancements/7 star upgrade I assume? I was just looking at what's on the wiki and was a bit disappointed because he looks like a neat unit but his modifiers are all fairly low compared to how units are being enhanced.

Yea, my bad for not specifying. With enhancements he'll be stronger than Orlandeau at 6* I believe but it's really his 7* that is insane.

So I'm finally at Leviathan and I seem to recall it being broken or something. Because I just got stuck in the loading screen and had to shutdown and still out 20 energy :(. Was there fix to it or something?

The Leviathan bug was the cutscene after you beat him playing over and over and never ending. There is a loading glitch around I believe but I'm not sure of it's current state.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-12 20:57:02  
Well ***guess no water dude for me

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-13 10:09:52  
Well ***guess no water dude for me
You're on Nox right? It didn't freeze when I did it. If you'd like I can beat him for you.
That was phone. Didn't think to try that. I can probably beat it I just get stuck loading into the Ruins of the Water God and despite never even getting into the map it still eats my energy

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-04-13 17:28:41  
There is one redeeming quality about Useless Gunner Jake. When they add Lid next month her victory animation with CG Jake is her drop kicking him off the battlefield.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-04-15 01:02:56  
So I have this weird issue where I have some equipment clogging up my inventory and it's useless so I want to get rid of it. But whenever I got to sell it it never shows up but it's clearly still taking a slot and I can equip it though no one is currently wearing it. What do?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-04-15 07:11:18  
Have you checked through the whole list? It doesn't always sort like things together.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 71 72 73 ... 116 117 118