日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 77 78 79 ... 116 117 118
By clearlyamule 2018-05-08 18:52:25  
Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
Ciri Zireael said: »
The step up is nerfed to the level of the worst step up JP has ever got, btw. Literally pulled a bit on Type Banner 1 since I had no interest in Lila nor Sephiroth and was only hoarding for the increased rates of the step up.
People using JP version as their Crystal ball are why there are nerfs to this stuff. Not to mention Alim admitted the first step up was too good. Chances are the step up banners we are expecting will all be toned down with Global exclusive ones being better since those will catch people off guard.
I mean if it was only worse than the original you'd have a point but it's worse than the ones after they learned from what I'm reading so that's less just correction as expected and more actual nerf. Plus I only got like 2.5k right now and not too excited about Lila's current edge assuming 7* comes anytime soon... besides have a lot to do just to gear/awaken up my current strong DDs.
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2018-05-08 19:10:55  
Regardless of the nerf, if you planned on doing 5k pulls for Sephiroth or Lila the step up is better anyways.

As far as the comparisons go, were the collaboration step up accounted for or were they just comparing them to stuff like CG character step ups and other FF franchises? Some were 5k 10+1s and others were much smaller steps.

The comparisons compared average on and off banner 5* pull rates per step and lap. I forget which banner we're in line with for JP but it's the worst step up they've ever had which is just a bad way to start off.

Although I technically believe this is our second step up; Ariana Grande had one I guess.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-05-08 19:11:05  
You are doing better than me. I spent 10k on batch 2 along with 21 tickets and walked away with my 5th and 6th Trance Terra. I'm am currently at 0 lapis until.i finish daily quests
By clearlyamule 2018-05-08 19:14:50  
Well sure by that metric... but then a player that starts brand new today can have more lapis then me too. I'd gladly trade all my lapis now and for the next month for just your Rings lol
 Odin.Rikiyame
サーバ: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2018-05-10 00:24:58  
I have Trance Terra set who can solo the Dragonlord challenge. She'll take a bit of damage from Lightning but it never dropped her below half (just toss a potion/cure at her and restart her rotation). Magical Activation -> Successor - Maduin's Power to doublecast Chaos Wave (the 0 MP one). Then S - MP to doublecast Chaos Wave Awakened for 35X2 MP. If you find yourself low on MP, just Magical Activation for free Chaos Waves, otherwise, make Magical Activation every third turn.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-10 01:22:30  
Odin.Rikiyame said: »
I have Trance Terra set who can solo the Dragonlord challenge. She'll take a bit of damage from Lightning but it never dropped her below half (just toss a potion/cure at her and restart her rotation). Magical Activation -> Successor - Maduin's Power to doublecast Chaos Wave (the 0 MP one). Then S - MP to doublecast Chaos Wave Awakened for 35X2 MP. If you find yourself low on MP, just Magical Activation for free Chaos Waves, otherwise, make Magical Activation every third turn.
Isn't that already over? I forget if these things end the day of the date listed or until the end of that day. Also crap just remembered forgot this was the end of the carnival... so think I'm just shy of another giancryst so hope I have tomorrow
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-05-10 06:34:26  
Friday morning is usually when new events start and old ones end even though the maint is Wed night/Thrus morning.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2018-05-10 12:23:03  
XIV raid coins banner expires at changeover, Monster Carnival leaves (but you can still buy items), and the DL challenge ends tonight.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-10 16:56:09  
Lila is OP because she has a 10x magic based physical attack that uses SPR in place of attack and is checked against enemy SPR instead of defense.

This has been bugging me but wtf is it being called a magic based attack? Like I get it shares some commonality with how magic attacks work... but it's mechanics are mostly physical including things that only work with physical/magic. Should just call it a physical attack that uses spr in the same way whm nukes do.

Rant aside one thing I couldn't find on the wiki and given the weird way it's termed I'm not sure. Does it use your weapon damage variance?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-05-10 17:55:46  
It means it gets buffed dual weld and physical killers like rems dagger boomerang unless I'm mistaken.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-10 18:02:42  
Asura.Ina said: »
It means it gets buffed dual weld and physical killers like rems dagger boomerang unless I'm mistaken.
Oh I get what it does other than the unclear part about whether it uses the weapon type variance or not. My rant was in the terminology since it's like 90% physical only exceptions are using total spr vs att and spr vs def. Seems a few people over on reddit getting confused by calling it magic damage and wanting to use it on bloody moon.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-05-10 18:43:43  
I equipped ace with fixed dice and spammed wild card on training dummy. Weapon variance didn't seem to apply.

For clarity Wild Card is a physical attack that deals.magic damage, just like Lila's skills.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-05-11 10:21:05  
tfw you blow a ton of tags trying to get Shylt and get 10 other off banner golds instead including 2 mystea's <.<. And of course no rainbows

Oh ***half nrg is on!?! I don't remember seeing a notice for that

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-11 11:55:46  
Freehugs said: »
clearlyamule said: »
tfw you blow a ton of tags trying to get Shylt and get 10 other off banner golds instead including 2 mystea's <.<. And of course no rainbows
If it makes you feel any better, I got 3 Shylt's. Is he any better than Mystea? You shouldn't need either since you have doggo.
TMR onry. Best spr even if it is unstackable... kind of like the 6 Crowes I was excited about until I learned were also unstackable... goddamn all this unstackable materia.
By Ciri Zireael 2018-05-11 12:01:43  
Shylt is almost a carbon copy of Mystea with better passives I guess.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-05-11 12:53:13  
He has break resistance for the party instead of status immunity too which is really nice imo.
By clearlyamule 2018-05-11 13:09:14  
But he will never be a good boy so he has no spot on my team! In other news like 10 Mim's now and still no other banner guy /sigh. At least there are no 120k items to farm this time so might not even care to get a good event bonus team

In other news it seems they've caught on to the escape trick and so now each battle gives a decent amount of currency instead of 99% of it being the last fight
By Ciri Zireael 2018-05-11 13:33:13  
Got Sephiroth from a 4* ticket before Shylt.

Ok I guess.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-05-11 14:36:05  
Finally got some Setzers so I get to partake in fixed dice *** soon \o/
[+]
By Ciri Zireael 2018-05-12 01:14:51  
Buster Style and one Marshal Glove. Wish I got E.Aileen but I'm only one glove away from the original TDH set now.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-05-12 07:05:24  
I'll have buster style in 12% TM moogles, no Marshal gloves but got E.Aileen + the moogles for her so that helps some. I'm missing other slots ideal stuff to max it out but have Tidus almost maxed LB so he should be fun to *** around with on things that don't die in 1 turn.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2018-05-12 17:19:44  
I want to pull on this banner but my want for CG Nichol is to great I would also go for Lid but I already have 1 Loren so just going to UoC a second Loren.
By Ciri Zireael 2018-05-12 20:54:55  
For future proofing, pretty much every other step up will be better. The step up is identical to FF8 which has equally terrible units on it but their TMR/STMR are much better; Squall having one of the strongest STMR in the game.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-05-13 20:41:06  
Rank 100 baby woohoo
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2018-05-13 21:08:13  
Phoenix.Komugichan said: »
I want to pull on this banner but my want for CG Nichol is to great I would also go for Lid but I already have 1 Loren so just going to UoC a second Loren.

Also, none of this is limited. I tend to zero out only on limited units (and if they are good). This DL banner, I saw 9 off-banner units. I scooped up a bunch of the units I wanted chasing something else.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2018-05-13 21:27:29  
True there is a collaborative coming in June to probably right before CG Nichol probably going to have 2 5 bases and 2 4 bases they do have a bad/good habit of making damn good limited units I probably won't pull on it for the 5 bases as they probably won't get 7 star for a year.
By Creecreelo 2018-05-13 21:32:58  
Ciri Zireael said: »
For future proofing, pretty much every other step up will be better. The step up is identical to FF8 which has equally terrible units on it but their TMR/STMR are much better; Squall having one of the strongest STMR in the game.

You think we'll get the Valkyrie Profile banner in the future? Granted that won't be for a bit if we did, but I'm trying to figure out how to save my lapis for limited units atm.

I still have a faint spark of hope for a surprise Star Ocean banner, but I'm definitely not holding my breath. So I'm hoping to at least be able to look forward to VP. >.<
By Ciri Zireael 2018-05-13 21:54:24  
VP/Xenogears.

Absolutely must get all units multiple times over.
First Page 2 3 ... 77 78 79 ... 116 117 118