Random Pish-Posh And Dribblety-Poop #12

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Pish-Posh and Dribblety-Poop #12
Random Pish-Posh and Dribblety-Poop #12
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-05 00:26:38  
I would say that Pence won on points, no knockout punch tho. Kaine landed some blows, he was nervous early but he closed well, especially by pointing out how Pence kept running away from defending Trump. Pence was definitely delusional about ISIS in Iraq, other than that the baseball game was more interesting. The biggest loser was the moderator, she had no control early and interrupted way too much late when she should have kept quiet.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-05 00:36:02  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It's amazing how nobody gives a crap about the person one heartbeat away from the presidency, but that's the life of a VP I guess.

Your wrong it's something to deeply care about.

I for one will not make the same mistake Kennedy did with Johnson. Whomever I select as VP will not be part of the establishment and whom will press forward the agenda just as strong to restore the Constitutional Republic of the United States of America back into the peoples hands.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-05 00:45:47  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I would say that Pence won on points, no knockout punch tho. Kaine landed some blows, he was nervous early but he closed well, especially by pointing out how Pence kept running away from defending Trump. Pence was definitely delusional about ISIS in Iraq, other than that the baseball game was more interesting. The biggest loser was the moderator, she had no control early and interrupted way too much late when she should have kept quiet.

This has to be the most fair analysis I've ever seen you give on anything, so I'll give a [+] where it's due.

Among people who aren't playing the "my side won because it's my side" card, that seems to be more or less the gist of it. Pence won on style points, mostly because Kaine thought he was debating Trump... while simultaneously acting like Trump and interrupting constantly. Pence didn't take the bait the 372 times it was offered to him, and Kaine only turned around once he had his "oh crap" moment and realized it wasn't working. But again, substance was an issue and Pence played the deny, deny, deny game because, let's face it, both presidential candidates are so flawed that nobody gives a crap anymore. It's all about show at this point and Pence was savvy enough to play it cool.
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-05 00:49:23  
After the second debate on Sunday, tonight will be completely forgotten.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-10-05 00:56:24  

The only effect that I can see the VP debate having is in motivating conservatives who would stay home for Trump but who see hope in Pence, which is possible given that they're very different in approach. Kaine is just a Clinton cheerleader, so it really doesn't matter on his end. Overall, probably not a huge effect either way.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-05 00:57:03  
I am so looking forward to Trump blasting Hillary Clinton saying

" Listen to this , can you believe a word from this lieing *** she is as crooked as they come up on capital hill and We The People are tired of it"
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-05 03:05:52  
Overall, probably not a huge effect either way.
But he tweets in spanish!
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-05 03:14:17  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Overall, probably not a huge effect either way.
But he tweets in spanish!

What's he say

Put El puta in jail-o
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-05 04:38:08  
Soo, managed to stomach this boring vp debate on youtube.

I know people like to pick winners but it seems to be they both lost, for different reasons.

Kaine: I hate people like that, it's a personality issue, but interrupting all the time and raising your voice are things I really cannot stand. When I debate with someone who behaves like that I just stand up and walk away because it's really just irritating and hardly fruitful.

Pence: much better as a debater, but he ran his own campaign lol. It's true that he didn't bother to stand up for a single one of Trump's ridiculous claims, so he just went on by himself. He seems to be just trying to promote what he cares about while trying to ignore who he is doing it for.

But if the last question can be used as a reflection of the thing as a whole, Kaine failed it completely. There only exists one answer to the question "how do you bring together those who were against", and it's not to make a praise of your candidate, because those who are voting against aren't suddenly going to be reassured by your own enthusiasm; the right answer was to talk about the end result of safety, stronger economy, etc, and only Pence realized that.

2/10 would not watch again.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-05 07:05:21  
Candlejack said: »
I expect Hillary to walk all over Trump like she did two weeks prior.

she can barely walk
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-10-05 07:20:04  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
she can barely walk

Even if that weren't idiotic *** -- which, by the by, it is -- it turns out that being able to walk isn't a requirement to be POTUS.

Actually, proptip because clearly you don't keep up on laws since the late 18th century, it turns out that discriminating against people with disabilities is a crime.
[+]
By eliroo 2016-10-05 07:50:51  
Ramyrez said: »
is a crime.

Lordgrim made a witty retort and you replied with a very serious one, I feel like you missed the humor. Since it was LG, I will give you a free pass this time.

I'm also fairly certain that Trump just walked over himself.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2016-10-05 07:55:20  
eliroo said: »
Lordgrim made a witty retort and you replied with a very serious one, I feel like you missed the humor.

LG responds seriously to humor all the time, I was under the impression that was the appropriate way to communicate with him on his own level.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-10-05 08:38:52  
Lordgrim made a witty retort and you replied with a very serious one, I feel like you missed the humor.

LG responds seriously to humor all the time, I was under the impression that was the appropriate way to communicate with him on his own level.

Hey ramyrez beep beep

I Started A Joke
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-05 09:01:23  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »

Hey ramyrez beep beep

I Started A Joke
fixed that for you.

And no, I'm not hitting on you, like you wish I was.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-10-05 09:23:42  
Idk KN you got on just to comment LG on a post that had nothing to do with you and brought up the idea that you're hitting on him... Unrequited love?
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-05 09:24:31  
I like where this is going.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-05 09:27:44  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Idk

not a place I often like to visit.
By fonewear 2016-10-05 09:29:24  

That's a good pickup line. Or a way to get a restraining order !
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-10-05 09:30:52  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Idk KN you got on just to comment LG on a post that had nothing to do with you and brought up the idea that you're hitting on him... Unrequited love?

Maybe that's the key to everyone here getting along better.

We just need to have one big -- literal -- clusterfuck.
By Ramyrez 2016-10-05 09:31:33  
fonewear said: »

That's a good pickup line. Or a way to get a restraining order !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-10-05 09:32:53  
Why would anyone want to get along ? We tried that ***in the 60s and look out how it turned out:

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-05 09:34:44  
Sure, it has nothing to do with his needless obsession with mine and BR's plums which he knows he can't have.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-05 09:35:48  

Ignore Flavin, he is trying to stir the pot.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-10-05 09:38:49  
fonewear said: »
Why would anyone want to get along ? We tried that ***in the 60s and look out how it turned out:

Dad Jokes I never get tired of repeating:

Q: What's the difference between a Deadhead and Parrothead?

A: The Parrotheads have jobs!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-10-05 09:39:06  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Aww, don't be like that, guy.

*winks*
By fonewear 2016-10-05 09:39:13  
I did a painting to cheer everyone up:

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-05 09:59:32  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Aww, don't be like that, guy.

*winks*
You aren't getting my plums either!
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35