Random Pish-Posh And Dribblety-Poop #12

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Pish-Posh and Dribblety-Poop #12
Random Pish-Posh and Dribblety-Poop #12
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-10-13 08:58:32  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
King, you are neither xenophobic nor racist. You are a Trump supporter, there are many like you.

But you seem to be denying that many Trump supporters are xenophobic racists.

Is your sensory cluster so far up your ventral orifice that you cannot see the rain forest behind all the spotted owls?
You cannot say many.

There aren't that many xenophobic racists out there. Most certainly not 25 million of them, even if they were all Trump supporters.

Let me ask you this then: Are all racists Republican? Are all xenophobes Republican?

If the answer to any of the questions are "no" then what's the ratio? And please be realistic. 99:1 ratio is not a realistic ratio....
I can and did say many.

And I used my math research points for the day earlier.

But Trump's pitch has been pointedly appealing to that "basket of deplorables", a label many of his suporters are proud to wear.

Prove to me that no racists and/or xenophobes support Trump.

Or affix a number to "many."
Sorry, but I'm not going to fall for your trap.

Plus, burden of proof is on the person making the accusation. You stated that there are +25 million xenophobic racists out there. You have to prove it.

As for your request that there are no racists/xenophobes that support Trump, I'm not going to say that. But you know what? There are racists and xenophobes who support Clinton.

Like I said before, racists, xenophobes, and "deplorables" are not a Republican-only trait. There are racist liberals/democrats on this website.
For someone who gets so bent out of shape when someone calls him a racist and complains that they don't even know him at all to say something like that you sure seem to be ok calling other people you don't really know a racist...
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-13 08:58:43  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
The funny thing about wiki leaks is that the many of those out to crucify them before for the release of all those government documents and Snowden hate are the ones currently accepting the inflow of information as a good thing...

And the ones complaining about Wikileaks releasing documents of private conversations are the same ones overjoyed at releasing a secret recording of Donald Trump's private conversation.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-10-13 09:02:28  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
The funny thing about wiki leaks is that the many of those out to crucify them before for the release of all those government documents and Snowden hate are the ones currently accepting the inflow of information as a good thing...

And the ones complaining about Wikileaks releasing documents of private conversations are the same ones overjoyed at releasing a secret recording of Donald Trump's private conversation.
Idk man... I think most people are pretty disgusted by it... im more wondering why it's not ok to hack one thing and it is ok to hack the other thing... Not why trump is talking about that vile garbage with a microphone on lol...

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-13 09:10:06  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Is anyone complaining about wikileaks releasing documents?

Oh god yes. Anything for Democrats to avoid the vile, racist and bigoted content of their e-mails.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-13 09:20:06  

Oh god yes. Anything for Democrats to avoid the vile, racist and bigoted content of their e-mails.

I meant here on this forum, I haven't seen anyone complain about it.
Newsflash: Life exists beyond this website....
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-13 09:27:28  

Thanks Captain Obvious.
Didn't seem obvious to you though. I mean, if it was, you wouldn't have made that statement....

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-13 09:52:45  
back to pish posh...

Early voting

but again only the nutjobs are going to vote early...

in order to win, clinton needs to give people a reason to vote for her... ***like... I'm going to fire all the coalminers!

isn't winning the hearts and minds...
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-13 10:26:54  
http://theredshtick.com/2016/10/10/guest-column-trump-can-grab-my-daughters-pussy-anytime-ryan-trasker-trump-supporter/

For some of you, you're welcome for others yea that's how you sound.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-13 10:31:34  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
From the way he talks I think this guy regularly masturbates fantasizing about Trump "double fisting" his daughter.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-13 10:31:52  
For some of you, you're welcome for others yea that's how you sound.

well it's a "satire" magazine for one...no where near as funny as the onion...and is it just me? or does the article writer sound a lot like candlejack?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-13 10:35:11  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »

Thanks Captain Obvious.
Didn't seem obvious to you though. I mean, if it was, you wouldn't have made that statement....
please stop being petty and obtuse, it's counter productive to the dialogue.
Shush you!
By fonewear 2016-10-13 10:35:49  
How many times have I told you the only way PnR works is if you don't read anything. You learned nothing. You lose good day sir !
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-13 10:40:23  
fonewear said: »
How many times have I told you the only way PnR works is if you don't read anything. You learned nothing. You lose good day sir !
Sorry I didn't read that. What are you saying?
[+]
By fonewear 2016-10-13 10:42:42  

Excellent.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-13 10:51:42  

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-13 11:24:00  

you should read the comments section... it's chock full of worked up people that believed, without ever questioning a website called REDSTICK, that the article was real...

/shakes head sadly

I have got to get off this stupid planet before one of these idiots kills me on accident
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-13 13:10:56  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Early voting
Actually here in the other Washington its all absentee ballots so the only ones who wait till that particular Tuesday to vote are terminally lazy or somehow still undecided.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-13 13:19:08  
Early voting
Actually here in the other Washington its all absentee ballots so the only ones who wait till that particular Tuesday to vote are terminally lazy or somehow still undecided.

I have no further questions your honor... /rests his case

I'm not saying that everyone in washington is crazy...
but you have to care enough to vote at all. Washington state had 40% turnout in 2014 and 60% in 2012 and that's of eligable voters

40% turnout in 2014
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-13 13:23:30  
and while you have that link open please notice how the voter turnout in heavily liberal washington state fell in years a republican was elected president.

/gloats
By fonewear 2016-10-13 14:10:59  
Early voting

Anyone that lives in WA on purpose is crazy to begin with. It's the land of Starbucks liberals. The type of people that sit their on their ipads all day getting free wifi. Wondering why the world is such a shitty place !
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-13 14:28:53  
And just because we need something that isn't about Trump...

New Jersey judge issues criminal summons against Christie over Bridgegate

Quote:
(CNN)A criminal summons will be issued against New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie after a municipal court judge determined probable cause at a hearing Thursday regarding a citizen complaint related to the 2013 lane closures to the George Washington Bridge, according to a court spokesperson.

In his complaint, Bill Brennan accused the Republican governor of official misconduct saying Christie "knowingly refrained from ordering that his subordinates take all necessary action to re-open local access lanes to the George Washington Bridge from Fort Lee, New Jersey, that had been closed with purpose to injure Fort Lee mayor Mark Sokolich."

Christie is appealing the summons, according to a spokesman.

"This is a dishonorable complaint filed by a known serial complainant and political activist with a history of abusing the judicial system," said Brian Murray, Christie's spokesman in a statement. "The simple fact is the governor had no knowledge of the lane realignments either before they happened or while they were happening. This matter has already been thoroughly investigated by three separate independent investigations. The ruling is being appealed immediately."

In September 2013, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey closed two of the George Washington Bridge's three lanes, causing major traffic delays and buildup. The bridge is located across from Manhattan in Fort Lee, New Jersey -- where the city's Democratic mayor had declined to endorse Christie during his gubernatorial reelection campaign.

Rescuers had faced delays during medical emergencies while on the bridge, according to a letter obtained by CNN. Those caught in the bottleneck of traffic said being stuck in the congestion had life-or-death implications for those needing immediate medical or emergency attention.

Two senior government officials -- former Christie Deputy Chief of Staff Bridget Kelly and Port Authority Deputy Director Bill Baroni -- were indicted in May 2015. Both were indicated as part of the Bridgegate scheme, receiving charges of conspiracy and fraud, among others.

The case against Kelly and Baroni was taken to court late September, where federal prosecutors alleged in their opening statements that Christie, along with his confidants, had knowledge of the closures.

The Bergen County Prosecutor's Office now holds jurisdiction, according to Brendis Wrigley with the Bergen Superior Court Municipal Division.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-13 15:41:18  
I wonder if any of the usual suspects here are willing to defend against this article.

Quote:
Just when one thinks the cavalier cabal of Clinton and her cronies has exhausted all manner of corruption, yet another outrage surfaces, implicating even more people.

The bombshell this week is that Loretta Lynch and James Comey not only gave immunity to Hillary’s closest co-conspirators Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson—who, despite being attorneys, destroyed evidence right and left—but, in a secret side deal, agreed to limit the FBI’s review of the Clinton team laptops to pre-January 2015 and to destroy the laptops when the FBI review was complete.

Congress and every law-abiding citizen in this country should be outraged. This blatant destruction of evidence is obstruction of justice itself.

We no longer have a Department of Justice: We have a Department of Obstructing and Corrupting Justice to protect the power elite of the chosen side.

It’s easy to see now why Lynch secretly met Bill Clinton on an airport tarmac on June 27. Only a few days later, the FBI had its little chat with Hillary—neither under oath nor with a rights warning—in the presence of her coconspirators. Then, Hillary announced she would keep Lynch as Attorney General if she is elected president. Surely by coincidence, the very next day Comey does his song and dance ending the “investigation.”

Comey’s “investigation” was a farce. Any former prosecutor worth a flip would have convened a grand jury, issued subpoenas, gotten search warrants, seized computers, run wire taps, indicted the Clinton cabal, and squeezed the underlings to plead guilty and cooperate. This business of friendly chats, immunity agreements handed out like party favors, and side deals that include the Attorney General approving the destruction of evidence to keep it from Congress doesn’t happen for others targeted by the feds.

Just ask any number of Wall Street executives who for various reasons found themselves on the opposite side of the Department of “Justice.” In fact, my former client, Jim Brown, served a year in prison convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice for testifying about his personal understanding of a telephone call to which he was not even a party. Yes, you read that correctly. Read Licensed to Lie: Exposing Corruption in the Department of Justice. It becomes more relevant every day.

How did we get here?

Thanks to the work of Judicial Watch and others, we learned over a year ago now that Hillary Clinton ran the most important and confidential of world affairs and the United States Department of State through an unsecured computer server assembled by her minions and ensconced in the basement of her New York home. She did so despite repeated warnings of security risks, against protocol, and contrary to her own memo to all of her underlings. That posed no problem simply because the rules don’t apply to Clinton.

Conveniently, her server also handled Clinton Foundation correspondence that facilitated the personal enrichment of Hillary and Bill by hundreds of millions of dollars. That money came from Bill’s remarkable “speaking fees” at hundreds of events around the world—each of which was quickly approved as requested by Clinton crony Cheryl Mills at the State Department—as if there were no conflict of interest. Simultaneously, foreign entities made “donations” of hundreds of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation to obtain the immediate attention of and curry favor with the secretary of state—and it worked.

The conflict of interest inherent in that entire scenario is palpable. It’s the Clintonian equivalent of the scheme former Enron CFO Andrew Fastow conceived that destroyed Enron—a large side-slush fund that operated as his own piggy bank. The Clintons boldly went where no one has gone before: They privatized the State Department for their massive personal gain, creating a net worth for each of over $100 million dollars in a few short years. Ironically enough, lead counsel for the Clinton Foundation now was President Obama’s longest-serving White House counsel. A former prosecutor on the Enron Task Force, Kathryn Ruemmler was implicated in various forms of prosecutorial misconduct and its cover-up.

The personal home server allowed Hillary Clinton to send and receive all of her emails and run the State Department free from protected, secure, and required government channels. It was established deliberately to circumvent the Federal Records Act and the Freedom of Information Act—both of which applied to her work-related correspondence.

That was no problem for Clinton however, as she simply “didn’t know how to use a computer,” apparently was incapable of learning to do so (unlike most toddlers in the country), and she liked her Blackberry—which was reason enough for her highness to ignore the national security interests of the entire country.

Clinton’s insistence on operating outside the government security protocols demonstrated at best deliberate disregard for the law and national security—and, at worst, conduct that was treasonous. That is why 18 USC 793 (d) and (f) make it a crime punishable by imprisonment for 10 years to even move any information relating to the national defense from secure conditions or to fail to return it upon demand. Clinton did both—repeatedly.

The unsecure server also facilitated the clearly conflicting roles of Clinton confidant and protégé Huma Abedin, who was paid simultaneously by the Clinton Foundation and the taxpayers through the State Department. That made it easier for the double-dipping Abedin to schedule meetings quickly for Clinton with those who had paid to play—substantial donors to the Foundation, such as the Crown Prince of Bahrain, who had been denied a face-to-face through those pesky State Department protocols in place for mere mortals. His millions in contributions to the Foundation got him an appointment with Clinton through Abedin in a matter of hours.

We wrote more than a year ago—as soon as we heard one Clinton server was “wiped”—about the Countless Crimes of Hillary Clinton. We foresaw the need for a special prosecutor and predicted that if emails could be found, they would likely implicate high ranking people across the government, including the president.

Lo and behold, President Obama, who told the country he heard of Clinton’s private email from news reports, was in reality emailing her at Clintonemail.com and using an alias. He must have forgotten. But, wait—just this week, we get more emails, and there’s now evidence that the White House and the State Department coordinated an attempt to minimize the problem.

Now we have a candidate for president of the United States who has committed lie after lie, obstructed justice, and destroyed evidence with the support of the president himself—conduct for which many people are in prison. Sometimes it’s called False Statements to federal officials, punishable by up to five years in prison under 18 USC 1001. Under other circumstances, such as in sworn statements to federal judges or testimony to Congress, it can be perjury under 18 USC 1621 or 1623.

And let’s not forget obstruction of justice under 18 USC 1519. That statute was tailor-made to fit the facts of the Clinton cabal’s destruction of evidence. It reads:

Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Remember the man relentlessly prosecuted by the feds for throwing a few fish overboard? That case had to go all the way to the Supreme Court for them to decide that fish weren’t the kind of tangible objects/evidence to which Congress intended the new obstruction statute to apply. But emails, computers, and servers are. Senator Clinton voted for that new statute—but it doesn’t apply to her. Well, it would, but Loretta Lynch and James Comey just agreed to destroy evidence of it themselves.

These false statement and obstruction offenses are so easy to prove that prosecutors often tack them on to already multi-count indictments just for good measure when they want to hammer Wall Street bankers or other citizens and business people who actually work for a living.

How many of these federal criminal offenses are established by the limited evidence that has been pried out of the Clintons’ hands or resurrected from unsuccessful although mighty attempts to destroy it? They are truly countless, as each email would be a separate charge but, for the sake of brevity, we’ll just pick three or four—that don’t even include all the conspiracy charge options routinely used by “reasonable” prosecutors.

First, Clinton testified to Congress that she “turned over all of her work-related emails.” Second, she “only wanted to use one device.” Later, she chose her words carefully, claiming “nothing was marked classified when it was sent or received.” That sounds good to people who are not lawyers, but it’s Clintonese and not the law.

She “turned over all her work emails”?

First, her friend Sidney Blumenthal found a number of emails he exchanged with her about confidential matters of State that she didn’t produce. Next, that pesky Pentagon found over 1,000 emails between Hillary and General Petraeus alone. Most recently, the FBI found roughly 15,000 Clinton thought had been erased completely when she had her servers “wiped” professionally with BleachBit. We’ll never know how many were deliberately destroyed to protect her incompetence and corruption. Mills, Samuelson, and others at Platte River Networks destroyed whatever they wanted.

As both secretary of state and an attorney who had long been paid by the taxpayers, Clinton should know that information “relating to the national defense” is what is protected under 18 USC 793(f). It doesn’t have to be “classified”—marked or unmarked—even though much of it was.

Sure, let’s give her the presidency and the nuclear codes and access to every national secret—ISIS can just hack her and use our own missiles to destroy us. They won’t have to worry about trying to bring nukes into the country.

In any event, according to the FBI’s perfunctory investigation, more than 2,000 of the emails available are classified as Confidential or Secret or higher.

Clinton may have only wanted “one device,” but the truth is that she had 13 “personal mobile devices that were lost, discarded, or destroyed.” Reporter Sharyl Attkisson has an excellent timeline of irrefutable, no-spin facts derived from the part of the FBI’s file that has been made public. The timeline of events alone is damning.

Not surprisingly, Attkisson reports that “[a]fter the State Dept. notified Hillary Clinton her records would be sought by the House Benghazi Committee, copies of her email on the laptops of her attorneys Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson were wiped with Bleachbit, and the FBI couldn’t review them. After her emails were subpoenaed, Hillary Clinton’s email archive was also permanently deleted from her then-server ‘PRN’ with BleachBit, and the FBI couldn’t review it.”

One of our favorite Clinton lies is: “My staff and I will cooperate completely with the investigation.”

I guess that’s why they invoked their Fifth Amendment privileges against self-incrimination, had hard-drives wiped, destroyed devices with hammers, put the selected emails in the hands of her attorney and refused to produce them for weeks, while her staff all refused to speak without grants of immunity or took the Fifth. I guess it just depends on how you define “cooperation.”

Enter stage left James Comey, Director of the FBI, who fills himself with righteous indignation to tell Congress what a great job the FBI did in this “investigation.” As Congressman Trey Gowdy said, and I concur, “This isn’t the FBI I used to work with.”

Clinton ran her shenanigans without an Inspector General in the State Department. An Inspector General is appointed by the President, but his or her job is to serve as a watchdog on behalf of the taxpayers. As The Wall Street Journal reported, Clinton declined to allow an Inspector General at the State Department during her entire tenure—so there was no internal oversight, and President Obama allowed that. More than a year ago, the Inspector Generals for State and for the Intelligence Community conducted a limited review of only 40 of Clinton’s emails. They quickly found several containing classified information which they immediately reported to the executive branch and advised Congress. They wrote: “This classified information should never have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system.”

Remember Richard Nixon? Remember Attorney General John Mitchell? Remember White House Counsel John Dean? Nixon White House cronies Haldeman and Erlichman? They all went to prison.

It’s not just the private server. It’s not about personal emails or even a few business emails sent from a personal account.

It is about the fair administration of justice and trust in our justice system. It is about the accountability of our highest officials. It is about destroying evidence in the face of a serious investigation. It is about national security breaches of the highest order, and it’s about the privatization and sale of our State Department for personal enrichment. The conduct of the Clintons, their cronies, their Foundation, and now our highest law enforcement officials make the entire Watergate scandal look like an insignificant computer hack.

Where is the Congress? Where are what used to be our great newspapers? The sounds of silence are terrifying indicators of how government-controlled our mainstream media has become. I guess that’s why Reporters Without Borders has dropped our Freedom of Press rank to 46th world-wide.

FBI Director James Comey and Attorney General Loretta Lynch should be impeached for their roles in whitewashing Clinton’s crimes and their own participation in the destruction of evidence. They facilitated and participated in the obstruction of justice—spitting in the face of the Congressional investigation. Congress should be able to name a special prosecutor when the Attorney General has a clear conflict—such as meeting secretly with Bill Clinton during the “investigation” and receiving a promise of continuing as Attorney General if Hillary is elected President. The timeline of events and their conduct reek of corruption.

Stay tuned. Clinton’s answers under oath to D.C. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan are due October 13. Remember, he’s the judge who appointed a special prosecutor to investigate the Department of Justice following the Bush administration’s corrupted prosecution of former Alaska Senator Ted Stevens. And it was Judge John Sirica—combined with what was then the great Washington Post—who exposed the Nixon corruption.

With more and more government intrusion in every aspect of our individual businesses and lives, we are quickly losing the land of the free, and we now must wonder if any of the brave are home. Who has the chutzpah to stand up to the Clintons? Where are the real Americans? Hopefully, on election day, they will pour out in droves and resoundingly demand real change. The election and Judge Sullivan are our only chances for justice at all.

Sidenote: Sorry it's so long.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-13 15:49:34  
Oh hey look the Observer.

Owned by Jared Kushner who also happens to be married to Ivanka Trump.

Yeah you're article is automatically dismissed.
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35