Random Pish-Posh And Dribblety-Poop #12

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Pish-Posh and Dribblety-Poop #12
Random Pish-Posh and Dribblety-Poop #12
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-12 21:50:57  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Looks like more stories are breaking about Trump sexually assaulting two other women, along with walking into ladies' dressing rooms during his pageants. Something tells me we are going to be getting an avalanche of reports as more and more women realize its ok to share their traumas.

The obvious strategy for the last month was to parade out a procession of fake accusers against Trump. No ome is shocked to see this. The racists on the left did the same to Herman Cain four years ago.

Thats right Aman, shame the accusers, slander the reporters, defend Trump to the death. He is the victim, not the women he raped. Thats what makes you a card carrying member of the basket of deplorables.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-12 21:56:28  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
I'm wondering how far trump has to go for amand and KN to stop supporting him. Last time I asked I dont think Aman responded.

KN what does Trump have to do to a woman for you to stop voting for him? where is the line for you personally?

Trump never illegally armed ISIS to overthrow a foreign government like Hillary. If he does maybe I'll move away. Trump does not believe in open borders throughout the entire Hemisphere like Hillary does. If he does I will move away. Trump has not made a quarter of a billion dollars through government corruption and skimming from charity during natural disasters like Hillary. If he did I would move away.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-12 21:57:58  
Looks like more stories are breaking about Trump sexually assaulting two other women, along with walking into ladies' dressing rooms during his pageants. Something tells me we are going to be getting an avalanche of reports as more and more women realize its ok to share their traumas.
Posted a batch of links to this on Trump Talk™
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-12 21:58:40  

The obvious strategy for the last month was to parade out a procession of fake accusers against Trump. No ome is shocked to see this. The racists on the left did the same to Herman Cain four years ago.

Thats right Aman, shame the accusers, slander the reporters, defend Trump to the death. He is the victim, not the women he raped. Thats what makes you a card carrying member of the basket of deplorables.

Gotta love the fake outrage and emotions. If Vic didn't mock rape so much you can almost take him seriously.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-12 22:02:18  
'move away' as in 'not support' like you asked
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-12 22:04:24  
Gotta love the fake outrage and emotions. If Vic didn't mock rape so much you can almost take him seriously.

You are full of ***Aman. Its sad. When you call potential victims of sexual assault "fake accusers" its time to go away.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-12 22:09:39  

You are full of ***Aman. Its sad. When you call potential victims of sexual assault "fake accusers" its time to go away.

If your goal is to never be taken seriously, you accomplished that long ago. Stop trying so hard.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-10-12 22:32:17  
To be fair, most people in the public eye do get a ton of false accusations on all fronts, on the other hand, I'm a fairly crude dude and have never in 33 years thought, nor said anything about 'grabbing her by the pussy' until a presidential candidate did....

So there's that.
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-10-12 22:55:43  

YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-12 23:28:06  
I'm still trying to figure out the logic behind racists on the left did the same to Herman Cain four years ago in order to have an other black man re-elected.
[+]
By Zerowone 2016-10-13 00:00:24  

There is only one clear choice for America
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-13 05:11:32  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I'm wondering how far trump has to go for amand and KN to stop supporting him. Last time I asked I dont think Aman responded.

KN what does Trump have to do to a woman for you to stop voting for him? where is the line for you personally?
I'm not supporting Trump, for the hundredth time!

The only reason why I'm voting for him is to keep Clinton out of the White House.
you didn't answer my question. What does trump have to do for you to not vote for him exactly.

where is the line in your mind. is it murder? Rape more than 5? where does he become too much for you.
Let me put it to you this way:

Whatever bad Trump may have said, it is nowhere near as bad as what Clinton has done.

Besides, I thought the liberals are ok with sexual predators. I mean, they elected her husband twice, and he was a sexual predator well before he was even nominated. He just continued to be a predator while he was in office.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-13 07:57:42  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
fake accusers

Trump should have the benefit of the doubt, but calling them fake accusers is being part of the problem where people being sexually assaulted won't speak up.

Yeah speaking up 30 years later to the New York Times less than a month before the election. Totally legit. Try maybe speaking up to, i don't know, the police? But then she knows she'd be committing a crime.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-13 08:13:31  
Thats what makes you a card carrying member of the basket of deplorables.

Hey wait a minute! I WAS NEVER ISSUED A CARD!!! What does it look like?

I'm hoping for black embossed with gold....
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-13 08:31:34  
Still doesn't mean it's false

WHO CARES!?. We're a basket of psychotic mysoginistic bigotted racist homophobic deplorables.... and also canablistic humanoid underground dwellers... he could keep them all in bamboo cages for all we care!

Hillary is still a big fat stupid ***!

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-10-13 08:37:57  
fake accusers

Trump should have the benefit of the doubt, but calling them fake accusers is being part of the problem where people being sexually assaulted won't speak up.

Yeah speaking up 30 years later to the New York Times less than a month before the election. Totally legit. Try maybe speaking up to, i don't know, the police? But then she knows she'd be committing a crime.
To be fair a lot of this is documented... He even admits in interviews with stern that he would walk into the dressing rooms while the contestants were undressed... It's just not really been focused on so publicly til now... This is also not the only time trump has had trouble with things like this...

Just like Hillary most likely wouldn't be taking heat for any of this if she wasn't up for president neither would trump....

It also surprises me that you defend trump and debase hi accusers while you seem to ultimately accept that Bill clintons accusers are valid and look at him as a sexual predator...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-13 08:42:50  
fake accusers

Statute of Limitations already expired on that.

Why else do you think Cosby got away with all that child molestation "charges"?

Still doesn't mean it's false, you can't honestly believe it's impossible for Trump to do such a thing, he even bragged about it. So let's not call it fake, but it certainly feels opportunistic to hurt him.
So, what, should we hold all "scandals" of presidential candidates until the last 4 weeks of the election for now on?

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-13 08:48:15  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
So, what, should we hold all "scandals" of presidential candidates until the last 4 weeks of the election for now on?

What do you think wikileaks is doing with Clinton? I'm sure you won't be offended when they drop their big scoops in the coming weeks.
They have been dropping their leaks the entire election cycle.

Or have you already forgotten the DNC emails that the "Russian hackers" (although still unproven that the Russians did it) did?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-13 08:48:58  
What do you think wikileaks is doing with Clinton? I'm sure you won't be offended when they drop their big scoops in the coming weeks.

It doesn't matter what wikileaks does now... only the crazies will vote at all this year. it's now only a matter of who can round up the most on election day.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-13 08:50:20  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
it's now only a matter of who can round up the most on election day.
Doesn't even have to be on election day.

Early voting is available for most states. Just round up the lazy and get them to vote during the weekdays.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-10-13 08:51:32  
The funny thing about wiki leaks is that the many of those out to crucify them before for the release of all those government documents and Snowden hate are the ones currently accepting the inflow of information as a good thing...
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35