Random Pish-Posh And Dribblety-Poop #12

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Pish-Posh and Dribblety-Poop #12
Random Pish-Posh and Dribblety-Poop #12
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 33 34 35

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-12 20:18:38  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
There will always be extremely stupid people.
They just all have a voice now thanks to twitter.

Keep up man, we are calling them deplorables now.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-12 20:22:01  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Yes, I think we can all agree that Eric is a dunce and that the hyperbolic reaction to this is just as ridiculous.

Is it November 9th?

I think you mean the 28th?

Don't forget the election is rigged!
[+]
By Zerowone 2016-10-12 20:24:11  
YouTube Video Placeholder

Reference since it happened last night
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-10-12 20:38:01  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Yes, I think we can all agree that Eric is a dunce and that the hyperbolic reaction to this is just as ridiculous.

Is it November 9th?

I think you mean the 28th?

Don't forget the election is rigged!

Ha! Please let some not check a calendar. A very happy Thanksgiving! I think Trump is dead in the water. Maybe not in the more rural parts of this state, though.

I don't know if it's worse that people are ignoring the possibility that this could have easily been the unspooling of yarn from some pre-adolescent with undescended testicles or that some might actually take this "movement" to heart.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-10-12 20:50:24  
I apologize if this was already posted.

A Hashtag Calling To Repeal Women’s Right To Vote Surfaces, And Folks Are Freaking Out

Quote:
On this eventful afternoon, the internet has turned its watchful gaze towards the 19th Amendment, which grants women the right to vote. Part of the buzz is due to Eric Trump sending out a Wednesday campaign email that contained a rather suggestive map. His text read, in part, “The mainstream media are doing everything they can to prop up Crooked Hillary and downplay the incredible Donald Trump surge happening across the nation.” He added a map, which Nate Silver of Five Thirty Eight tweeted on Tuesday. The map shows what polls suggest the election results would be if only men voted.

Let’s just say there are a few awful tweets going down right now. It’s a vocal minority, but there are references about women not fighting but “nagging” to secure their right to vote. And to be certain, some of the horrible tweets may be jokes, but collectively, there’s a trend on Twitter that’s fueled by disbelief that anyone would want to repeal the 19th Amendment. And folks like George Takei are addressing the matter head on.

What is going on?

Proof that women don't have a sense of humor.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-12 20:57:00  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
You still don't get the point, do you?
Your point is that there are no xenophobic racists in this country and if, by some chance there are, they aren't Trump supporters?

No, I do not get that point at all.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-12 21:02:06  
fonewear said: »

A Hashtag Calling To Repeal Women’s Right To Vote Surfaces, And Folks Are Freaking Out

Quote:
On this eventful afternoon, the internet has turned its watchful gaze towards the 19th Amendment, which grants women the right to vote. Part of the buzz is due to Eric Trump sending out a Wednesday campaign email that contained a rather suggestive map. His text read, in part, “The mainstream media are doing everything they can to prop up Crooked Hillary and downplay the incredible Donald Trump surge happening across the nation.” He added a map, which Nate Silver of Five Thirty Eight tweeted on Tuesday. The map shows what polls suggest the election results would be if only men voted.

Let’s just say there are a few awful tweets going down right now. It’s a vocal minority, but there are references about women not fighting but “nagging” to secure their right to vote. And to be certain, some of the horrible tweets may be jokes, but collectively, there’s a trend on Twitter that’s fueled by disbelief that anyone would want to repeal the 19th Amendment. And folks like George Takei are addressing the matter head on.

What is going on?

Proof that women don't have a sense of humor.

I'd say these guys don't have sense of humor. I get the joke but I also get how it reflects a predatory mindset due to his status.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-12 21:03:44  
What is going on?
Repealing the 19th amendment has been BIG in the alt right since way before Trump's first run. (This is his second.)

Among some christian conservatives too.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-12 21:05:47  
Ye belong in the kitchens!!!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-12 21:08:59  
I could introduce you to my cleavers. But all things considered the Japanese vegetable cleaver would be quite enough for anyone here. No need to sharpen the Chinese meat cleaver.

Only need the Chinese one for food that has bones. Or spines.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-12 21:09:06  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
You still don't get the point, do you?
Your point is that there are no xenophobic racists in this country and if, by some chance there are, they aren't Trump supporters?

No, I do not get that point at all.
I'm not sure if you are taking the Pleebo route (being obtuse on purpose to try to be funny) or the LG route (being stupid on purpose).

I'm not saying that there aren't xenophobics out there, nor racists.

They aren't even all Trump supporters. Some are, some aren't. It's not a Republican-only trait, as much as you want to believe it to be.

I'm saying that there aren't 25 million people who are xenophobic, racist, or xenophobic racists out there. And certainly they aren't xenophobic and/or racist because you disagree with their choice in candidate.

See, that's the stupidity of this election. To some people, it seems like you are with "us" or against "us" and if you are against "us" then you are the lowest form of human, even if you want to be that nice to call them human. Regardless of who wins, we are all human beings, and not the type of people who you and mainstream media and Clinton portrays us in being.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-12 21:20:49  
I could introduce you to my cleavers. But all things considered the Japanese vegetable cleaver would be quite enough for anyone here. No need to sharpen the Chinese meat cleaver.

Only need the Chinese one for food that has bones. Or spines.

Thank you for observing Chinese Wednesday. The Denziens of Ni are appeased.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-12 21:21:07  
King, you are neither xenophobic nor racist. You are a Trump supporter, there are many like you.

But you seem to be denying that many Trump supporters are xenophobic racists.

Is your sensory cluster so far up your ventral orifice that you cannot see the rain forest behind all the spotted owls?
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-10-12 21:23:20  
Well. Given what comes out his dorsal orifice, you're probably spot on.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-12 21:24:29  
You are freaking delusional if you do not believe there are many xenophobic racists that support Hillary.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-12 21:24:46  
King, you are neither xenophobic nor racist. You are a Trump supporter, there are many like you.

Is your sensory cluster so far up your ventral orifice that you cannot see the rain forest behind all the spotted owls?
You cannot say many.

There aren't that many xenophobic racists out there. Most certainly not 25 million of them, even if they were all Trump supporters.

Let me ask you this then: Are all racists Republican? Are all xenophobes Republican?

If the answer to any of the questions are "no" then what's the ratio? And please be realistic. 99:1 ratio is not a realistic ratio....
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-10-12 21:28:41  
Looks like more stories are breaking about Trump sexually assaulting two other women, along with walking into ladies' dressing rooms during his pageants. Something tells me we are going to be getting an avalanche of reports as more and more women realize its ok to share their traumas.

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-12 21:35:24  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
I wonder what Hillary's campaign is promising those "needy Latinos" down in Florida today. Just the usual racist pandering I suppose.
The Latino communities in FL are weirder and more diverse than you can imagine.

There are the old Cubans, solidly Republican until this election. The younger Cuban Americans, many of who do not speak Spanish. GenXers and millennials.

Then there are the Puerto Ricians. American citizens who can't vote for president in their home territory but can the instant they land in FL and register. Which they have been doing in droves.

Name any country where Spanish is spoken. People from all of them are in FL. Some of those people are black. Some are indio. Some consider themselves Spanish patricians.

Try promising anything to that diverse a crowd.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-10-12 21:37:02  
What is going on?
Repealing the 19th amendment has been BIG in the alt right since way before Trump's first run. (This is his second.)

Among some christian conservatives too.

Yes, aware. But these fantastical fantasies by a small margin are easily ignored, for the most part.

Already watched this clip. Not doing it again. Between this and the thirteen-year-old...
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-10-12 21:42:01  

You cannot say many.

There aren't that many xenophobic racists out there. Most certainly not 25 million of them, even if they were all Trump supporters.

Let me ask you this then: Are all racists Republican? Are all xenophobes Republican?

If the answer to any of the questions are "no" then what's the ratio? And please be realistic. 99:1 ratio is not a realistic ratio....
I can and did say many.

And I used my math research points for the day earlier.

But Trump's pitch has been pointedly appealing to that "basket of deplorables", a label many of his suporters are proud to wear.

Prove to me that no racists and/or xenophobes support Trump.

Or affix a number to "many."

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-10-12 21:44:18  

What if I like my kitchen? What then, huh? I worked hard on that ***! (It was fun, though.)
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-12 21:45:43  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
You are freaking delusional if you do not believe there are many xenophobic racists that support Hillary.
that democratic side draws more people like me. (focused on equal handouts and globalism)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-12 21:46:08  

You cannot say many.

I can and did say many.

And I used my math research points for the day earlier.

But Trump's pitch has been pointedly appealing to that "basket of deplorables", a label many of his suporters are proud to wear.

Prove to me that no racists and/or xenophobes support Trump.

Or affix a number to "many."
Sorry, but I'm not going to fall for your trap.

Plus, burden of proof is on the person making the accusation. You stated that there are +25 million xenophobic racists out there. You have to prove it.

As for your request that there are no racists/xenophobes that support Trump, I'm not going to say that. But you know what? There are racists and xenophobes who support Clinton.

Like I said before, racists, xenophobes, and "deplorables" are not a Republican-only trait. There are racist liberals/democrats on this website.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-10-12 21:47:06  
I'm wondering how far trump has to go for amand and KN to stop supporting him. Last time I asked I dont think Aman responded.

KN what does Trump have to do to a woman for you to stop voting for him? where is the line for you personally?
I'm not supporting Trump, for the hundredth time!

The only reason why I'm voting for him is to keep Clinton out of the White House.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-10-12 21:47:59  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Looks like more stories are breaking about Trump sexually assaulting two other women, along with walking into ladies' dressing rooms during his pageants. Something tells me we are going to be getting an avalanche of reports as more and more women realize its ok to share their traumas.

The obvious strategy for the last month was to parade out a procession of fake accusers against Trump. No ome is shocked to see this. The racists on the left did the same to Herman Cain four years ago.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 33 34 35