言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Dev Tracker - Discussion
Dev Tracker - Discussion
First Page 2 3 ... 324 325 326 ... 426 427 428
By Draylo 2022-09-10 20:54:32  
Leviathan.Stamos said: »
My tldr and my last post on the pup train is basically in my opinion PUP right now is the worst job in the game.

What it brings to the table in terms of damage and support is very low. With the addition of Naegling and master levels it further decreased the little support that it had. The function as an additional healer is basically obsolete by any mage job that subs white mage now with Curaga III.

Other jobs have limitations on what they can do, but the limitations are not with how the job functions, but in game mechanics(BLM MB wall etc). In the case of PUP the limitations are the core of how the job is designed, and the core has literally never been updated.

It really feels like TOAU jobs, except OP COR, are stuck in the 75 era for the majority of their mechanics.
[+]
By SimonSes 2022-09-11 02:19:19  
Nariont said: »
SimonSes said: »
There is like no way stronger relic WSs will be on Primals. It might be same animation, but stats will be completely different. Keep in mind they said Primals will be on par with REMA, not stronger, so for sure they wont have stronger versions of same WSs. They might have stronger WSs in general, because SE sucks at balancing, but it wont be anything that is straight up upgrade of the same.

This is the 1st time were getting a different version of same weapon, better versions apparently, so can't be sure. I'd find it odd for them to just flat out invalidate relics but at the same time I dont see them making new WS' either, hence the II variant, anythings possible really.

They said they will be competitive, not better. I think you hype yourself into wrong direction. They really cant be direct upgrade of Relics. They wont invalidate Relics. Unless idk they will make those better version of relic WSs, but they will give it to relics too, then maybe. Relics and Primals need to at least look like they are on similar level. If you make II version of Relics WSs on them and leave Relics untouched, they will look like direct upgrade, thats why I think it's impossible.
[+]
 Shiva.Humpo
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Humpo
By Shiva.Humpo 2022-09-11 05:43:07  
I think the really big question we need answered is what color will we glow!?
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-11 06:06:55  
Purple obv (black)
[+]
By Vaerix 2022-09-11 16:59:45  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Purple obv (black)

NGL if we got an AG on body like the Sagasinger aura on sword I'd be stoked.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-11 19:14:23  
Only other option is shitty gold (or none)

red green blue, white black (black light, purple, uv etc)

Every other color is a mix
By Aerix 2022-09-11 22:12:33  
I'm pretty sure the relic glow is already supposed to be golden, so I'd wager you're right about the purple. The only other visually distinct basic color would be orange, and that'd look terrible.

Plus, we all know purple has been SE's absolutely favorite color for the past few years.
[+]
By Mookies 2022-09-12 03:45:31  
Aerix said: »
I bet Asurans are happy about yells turning from "4 REMA BRD only" into "5 REMA BRD only".

You forgot to add "VETERAN" only.
[+]
 Asura.Wotasu
user: Wotasu
By Asura.Wotasu 2022-09-12 04:43:06  
Well some veterans rema brds can't even play brd, so the added veteran don't really add any security. It's often a hit an miss on pug's. On any job really.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2022-09-12 07:27:03  
Asura.Wotasu said: »
Well some veterans rema brds can't even play brd
Are you talking 'bout me?
'cause it feels you're talkin bout me Wotasu!

>:|
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2022-09-12 07:45:10  
Asura.Sechs said: »

Don't feel bad, dude. Some of us still can't brd well after building the rmeas for it twice.
[+]
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2022-09-12 08:38:03  
Aerix said: »
I'm pretty sure the relic glow is already supposed to be golden, so I'd wager you're right about the purple. The only other visually distinct basic color would be orange, and that'd look terrible.

Plus, we all know purple has been SE's absolutely favorite color for the past few years.
I'd be up for a striking silver glow.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-09-12 08:51:12  
I hope they subvert expectations and add no afterglow at all
[+]
 Bahamut.Unagihito
サーバ: Bahamut
user: eelman
By Bahamut.Unagihito 2022-09-13 10:11:57  
They finally moved the camera on the "Live Vana'diel" YT stream.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Taint 2022-09-13 13:59:10  
Blurple would make the most sense.....
By Draylo 2022-09-13 16:04:40  
I don't know why they keep it always on Mhuara or now that place... it used to go to different areas and I remember watching it as a kid and being nerded out seeing Malboro and stuff lol.
 Fenrir.Velner
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Velner
By Fenrir.Velner 2022-09-13 16:21:40  
Draylo said: »
I don't know why they keep it always on Mhuara or now that place... it used to go to different areas and I remember watching it as a kid and being nerded out seeing Malboro and stuff lol.

The devs said during the AMA that they keep the livestream on Mhuara because they want players to be seen running about. This area has the double effect of both being active with players and it shows off the new zone.
 Asura.Hya
user: HyaAsura
By Asura.Hya 2022-09-13 16:33:45  
It's...uh...not very active in the stream though. Also, in the digest they didn't want to spoil the new area, but they're fine putting it front and center in a stream (granted, it's one that nobody really looks at).
[+]
By Draylo 2022-09-13 16:36:22  
I wonder how it works, never figured it out. Imagine if they can just record anywhere. Just spy on people in instances
 Asura.Seizan
user: Seiza
By Asura.Seizan 2022-09-13 17:22:17  
Asura.Sechs said: »

He sure is!

(<3)
 Sylph.Damonkal
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Damonkal 2022-09-16 11:55:08  
I am sorry if this has been said but did we ever get a solid number on the Exemplar increase on Locus mobs? I was recently told it was around 7% but this week I have seen varying estimates as high as 20. I never give SE that level of credit.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2022-09-16 12:03:16  
The EP multiplier for Locus mobs was changed from 6 to 7, so a 16.66% increase.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2022-09-16 12:04:35  
Sylph.Damonkal said: »
I am sorry if this has been said but did we ever get a solid number on the Exemplar increase on Locus mobs? I was recently told it was around 7% but this week I have seen varying estimates as high as 20. I never give SE that level of credit.

Who told you 7%, it's 7.0 multiplier, increased from the 6.0 it was before the update. Regular Apex have a 5.0 multiplier for comparison.
 Sylph.Damonkal
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Damonkal 2022-09-16 12:05:49  
Just a friend, it looks like a mix of remembering a bit off is all. Thank you both very much.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-30 07:51:03  
Quote:
In October, we are planning to add a sortie section!
 Asura.Melliny
user: melphina
By Asura.Melliny 2022-09-30 08:30:36  
Probably the lower level of the map. I can't imagine what else it would be.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-09-30 16:46:13  
Just gonna be another set of objectives and a boss fight against Hades who will drop the ***needed for +3 and you'll probably have to kill him on the job you want to unlock +3 on. Would be ery surprised if it was more than a section E
[+]
By SimonSes 2022-09-30 16:49:18  
Can be whole new section, with E,F,G and H areas and 1h extension if you clear A,B,C and D. I hope not, because *** another 2h event :/
 Quetzalcoatl.Jakey
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Jakey
By Quetzalcoatl.Jakey 2022-09-30 16:55:46  
SimonSes said: »
Can be whole new section, with E,F,G and H areas and 1h extension if you clear A,B,C and D. I hope not, because *** another 2h event :/
a 2 hour daily event would be a nightmare.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 324 325 326 ... 426 427 428