日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Looking for a new server
Looking for a new server
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-06-08 15:22:20  
I wouldn't say Asura is the only server with functional PUGs, but that's kind of the main reason people come here. Usually falls into:

Need people to play with (no linkshell/friends) = PUG
Limited time but still want to get something done = PUG
I keep missing events in my linkshell (or my LS doesn't do anything), so can't get anything done = PUG
(very few) Come to Asura for the supply of items, though these tend to only stay for a few days to RMT.

But if you are the kind of person who is always busy IRL and barely have time to play, and when you do play, don't want to waste time watching your moogle spin, there's only a few servers that offer that spread of options. You will have to take the pros with the cons, whatever that may be.
 Bismarck.Gippali
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2018-06-08 16:27:10  
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
Congratulations OP. You are making the right decision. Bismarck has Ambuscade and Dynamis shouts. Along with the occasional Omen boss. We don't have a lot of people nor do we have much HQ gear on AH.
Need HQs on your AH eh? :incoming inventory:

Yes, badly.

Edit: Mainly Jinxed Sune-ates/kotes/bonnets/kecks/jackets
[+]
By Afania 2018-06-08 17:20:29  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
But if you are the kind of person who is always busy IRL and barely have time to play, and when you do play, don't want to waste time watching your moogle spin, there's only a few servers that offer that spread of options.

I find it exactly the opposite, personally. I am a very busy person who only play like 5hr a week, no more than 10hr max. I find PUG in yell EXTREMELY inefficient. No way I can tolerate shouting for a brd for VD for 20 min, then wipe/queue for another 20 min before 1 VD win. There is a reason why I recruit through connections but not yell, because it's normally effective and fast.

Small server isn't any less efficient for "I have a life" players. Since I rarely need more than 15 to 20 min to form an ambu pt of 6/6. Most people here are well connected or run mules, so you only need to find a 2-3 people and their friends/mules will fill up the slot. Brd mules are easy to find, because many people have them on small servers, and I know exactly who has them who doesn't. Most of the time people are ok to bring brd mules to farm point on main, That cut down the recruitment time considerably, because brd is usually No.1 roadblock to 6/6 an ambu VD pt.

Omen/dyna may be an exception because of KI lockouts, but do you seriously want to PUG Those with how drops work? I would be annoyed if glowy body/volte finally drop after 100th run and it goes to random people. If I'm gonna lose lot, may as well lose lot to friends.

Other times When I play I don't watch moogle spin either. Just need to know the schedule of different groups and log on on specific time to avoid wasting time doing nothing. Or be well connected to different group to pull people from there in case your group dont do certain content.
[+]
 Bismarck.Laurelli
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-06-11 12:03:05  
Bismarck.Gippali said: »
Congratulations OP. You are making the right decision. Bismarck has Ambuscade and Dynamis shouts. Along with the occasional Omen boss. We don't have a lot of people nor do we have much HQ gear on AH.

Yes, badly.

Shortly after this post (a day or 2) 5 Jinxed Kecks appeared on Bismarck AH. Not sure if it was a fluke or if someone was listening. But just in case, we need Jinxed Gamasges too.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-11 12:17:09  

Yes, badly.

Shortly after this post (a day or 2) 5 Jinxed Kecks appeared on Bismarck AH. Not sure if it was a fluke or if someone was listening. But just in case, we need Jinxed Gamasges too.
:message recieved pending review:
 Bismarck.Gippali
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2018-06-11 12:29:49  

Yes, badly.

Yeah I saw that lol. Was hoping for the other as well though! -_-
 Asura.Patriclis
サーバ: Asura
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2018-06-11 13:11:44  
Afania said: »
But if you are the kind of person who is always busy IRL and barely have time to play, and when you do play, don't want to waste time watching your moogle spin, there's only a few servers that offer that spread of options.

I find it exactly the opposite, personally. I am a very busy person who only play like 5hr a week, no more than 10hr max. I find PUG in yell EXTREMELY inefficient. No way I can tolerate shouting for a brd for VD for 20 min, then wipe/queue for another 20 min before 1 VD win. There is a reason why I recruit through connections but not yell, because it's normally effective and fast.

Small server isn't any less efficient for "I have a life" players. Since I rarely need more than 15 to 20 min to form an ambu pt of 6/6. Most people here are well connected or run mules, so you only need to find a 2-3 people and their friends/mules will fill up the slot. Brd mules are easy to find, because many people have them on small servers, and I know exactly who has them who doesn't. Most of the time people are ok to bring brd mules to farm point on main, That cut down the recruitment time considerably, because brd is usually No.1 roadblock to 6/6 an ambu VD pt.

Omen/dyna may be an exception because of KI lockouts, but do you seriously want to PUG Those with how drops work? I would be annoyed if glowy body/volte finally drop after 100th run and it goes to random people. If I'm gonna lose lot, may as well lose lot to friends.

Other times When I play I don't watch moogle spin either. Just need to know the schedule of different groups and log on on specific time to avoid wasting time doing nothing. Or be well connected to different group to pull people from there in case your group dont do certain content.

Yeah because nobody on Asura does things with 'connections' (we call them friends). We -ONLY- PUG on asura 100% of the time. Once a group disbands, we fry our memories using electro-shock therapy so we can't remember the people we PUGged with and ask them to join again later. <-- This is sarcasm btw

The thing with making friends is you generally have to do events with enough people to build up your friends list. This means doing PUGs to make friends that you can later call on (or just joining a linkshell). This is a lot easier to do on a server that has more people.

But no Afania, we get it, you think Asura is ***. It's much less tedious if you just say that instead of coming up with flimsy straw-man arguments.

Oh and as for PUGGing omen, there are a million shouts a day on asura. They do it with a party of 5/6 people and each person picks a drop. If that item drops they get it.

So for example I would shout:
Code
Kei Do you need it Ear 0/1 Scale 0/1 Midboss 0/1 Body 1/1 Shield 0/1 LF4M JOB JOB JOB JOB

If the run needs 6 people, then you put 2 people on scale since it can drop 2. If only 1 drops, the scale people lot against each other.

And yes, these groups fill and succeed quite regularly.
[+]
By Kodaijin 2018-06-11 14:05:14  

wait... werent you just calling me (granted you didnt say my name, but it was me and I own that comment) out for saying I leave a bad group after a couple wipes just a page ago and now youre saying you couldnt tolerate it either?

There were the other thread with similar discussion with opinions from Asurans about how they prefer to quit PUG after 2 VD fails because there are more(and better) choices out there and wait line is long.

Yup. you did. No one wants to stay in a bad group. thats why we make friends with like minded people who want to get stuff done. Pick up groups are beneficial for when you only have a little bit of time to play and dont want to wait for your core group to get on. Of course you take the risk of getting a group who cant gel or whatever. You cut your loses and try next time. The point is on a populated server, you arent waiting 20min for a 4song bard. I shouted for a BRD 2 nights ago and within 10 seconds I had easily 7-10 BRDs 3 of which said they were full REMA... and that was just for a escha-zitah T1-2 clear. Could I have soloed or waited for a few friends to log in? yup, but I wanted it done in 20 min and thats what happened.

Asura.Patriclis said: »
But no Afania, we get it, you think Asura is ***.

this.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-06-11 14:08:21  
To defend Afania's perspective (one I have found in my gaming experiences to be the same, for the record), when one relies on shout content, no matter how voluminous, you are giving up some fragment of time to form the group, be that 15 minutes or an hour+.

If you're in an organized group that has set times, and people can actually make a schedule (I know, that latter part is next to impossible), then you don't lose ANY time to form up....your friends log on for the event at XXX time and you do event at XXX time.

On smaller servers, like Leviathan, I've spent an entire night I wanted to game trying to form up something for 6 man content that never materialized (something as simple as ambuscade), so my "entertainment" that night was /yell'ing in hopes of getting to actually play. Its memories like these that make many of us shudder at an environment built on shout content versus linkshell content.
By Afania 2018-06-11 14:16:47  
Yeah because nobody on Asura does things with 'connections' (we call them friends). We -ONLY- PUG on asura 100% of the time. Once a group disbands, we fry our memories using electro-shock therapy so we can't remember the people we PUGged with and ask them to join again later. <-- This is sarcasm btw

The thing with making friends is you generally have to do events with enough people to build up your friends list. This means doing PUGs to make friends that you can later call on (or just joining a linkshell). This is a lot easier to do on a server that has more people.

Who said That? Thanks for missing the point ENTIRELY. I was specifically replying Buukki claiming small servers can't get ***done efficiently nor casual friendly because PUG isn't available. I simply explained why PUG is not by all end all solution for casual players. That does not mean Asruans don't make friends.

But no Afania, we get it, you think Asura is ***.

I think Asura is not quite a friendly environment because reasons in previous thread. Rema requirements, random trolls/banters in yell, competitive job market etc may not be a thing for some, though it may be tolerable for others. Its obviously just preference. I don't use extreme words like "***" to describe preference, and it's pretty rude to put words in others mouth.

I recognized it's convenience with random pt and AH multiple times, in public. Some people like it, some people don't care. And it doesn't go further than that.

Just because I dont make claims of Asura being by all end all best utopia choice in the world for everybody like many Asura fan boy/girls, doesn't mean I say it's ***.

But yeah, appearantly kindly remind people that not everything is all pros is the same as being hostile and *** on others.

Many people like to make false claims that whoever play on small servers aren't playing MMO and just watch moogle spin in town. That's equally shitting the server isn't it? But for some reason it's ok to say "watch moogle spin" in every server thread and others aren't allowed to clarify the truth.
By Afania 2018-06-11 14:36:55  
Kodaijin said: »
wait... werent you just calling me (granted you didnt say my name, but it was me and I own that comment) out for saying I leave a bad group after a couple wipes just a page ago and now youre saying you couldnt tolerate it either?

Let's make it clear because you don't seem to get it.

I can tolerate wiping for 20 min, by communicating better.
If we wipe, we talk about why it happens, we make adjustments, enter again. If it doesn't work again? We communicate again, make more adjustments, retry. We keep doing that until it works. Thats call team work and communication.

THAT is IMO, the right way to work in a team. Wiping for 20 min is part of process thats required to go through. A smooth VD run don't happen without this process.

Because of that, "if group is bad I'm just going to disband for a better one and not waste time" is detrimental from bigger pov. It's trying to escape the issues, instead of facing it.

The people on small servers tend to be forced to fix the problem because escaping isn't an option. If you don't like leader/members? You deal with it and compromise, period.

Because of That, people are usually more tolerate about lesser geared/experienced People because they have no choice. And I do think it's important for not-so-hardcore players. Its the matter of how much you value such environment.

However, time spent shouting or waiting for queue is 100% wasting time time. Wiping is not. Thus my statement of "I cant tolerate queue/shout time". Because I encourage people build connections more than just shout for randoms.

The fact that you list "no choice if pt is bad" as a cons of small server shows our pov about this matter is drastically different. It's actually a benefit, because it forces people to actually use of chat log and communicate/problem solve.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-06-11 14:39:29  
Just keep in mind that the size of your server population doesn't matter, it's how you use it.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-11 14:42:51  
Just keep in mind that the size of your server population doesn't matter, it's how you use it.

Try to say this every time "this thread" pops up.

The grass is -not- greener. If you're miserable "there", you'll be miserable "here" (most likely).

If you put in the effort, you can make things happen on any server. Play it like an MMO and idk meet people, it would blow your mind to find out how many other people are in the exact same boat. want stuff, but can't/won't/don't they just want it to fall into their lap.
[+]
By Afania 2018-06-11 14:50:21  
Asura.Eiryl said: »

Try to say this every time "this thread" pops up.

The grass is -not- greener. If you're miserable "there", you'll be miserable "here" (most likely).

If you put in the effort, you can make things happen on any server. Play it like an MMO and idk meet people, it would blow your mind to find out how many other people are in the exact same boat. want stuff, but can't/won't/don't they just want it to fall into their lap.

That... every server thread I would read at least 10 "Asura has trolls and bad PUG" "Asura is best everything else is dead" "small servers are dead and people aren't playing MMO". It's all exaggerated opinions.
By Kodaijin 2018-06-11 15:02:37  

The fact that you list "no choice if pt is bad" as a cons of small server shows our pov about this matter is drastically different. It's actually a benefit, because it forces people to actually use of chat log and communicate/problem solve.

Oh I get it. Everything that you are saying you do on a small server, you can do on a large server... but not the other way around. You keep talking about connections and sending tells to friends etc... we do the same thing. thats not unique to you. But on a large server, if your friends/connections arent online, you have other options.

In my original comment on the other thread, I was not saying I will leave an ambu group if it loses 2 times no matter what. Its not like the rule is 2 loses and I am out of here. I was in one the other day that lost twice because that dice roll can cause insta wipe. But we were clearing it in 1 min every other time so an occasional loss isnt a big deal. We talk about it and move on like you said. But if you get into a group and the tank dies instantly because not properly geared, or the DD cant DD fast enough to win because of lack of JP or gear or experience, then no timely amount of communication will solve that. At that point I would say I would rather spend my time doing something else or finding a group that can do it. You may not have that option. The benefit of a larger server is larger options. Options of events, of shouts, of people. Thats my entire point, and I think you missed it.
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2018-06-11 15:03:01  
Dont come to ragnarok, here u have 0 wait time outside jp prime time but there's no pick up gruops/shouts so if you rely on these, you will be dissapointed.

There's only like 3-4 nonjp LSs here in ragna that would let any1 join, the rest are closed groups of friends, elite groups that dont recruit or people that quit but pretend to play and give ambu strats here in ffxiah.
By Afania 2018-06-11 15:30:36  

Oh I get it. Everything that you are saying you do on a small server, you can do on a large server... but not the other way around. You keep talking about connections and sending tells to friends etc... we do the same thing. thats not unique to you. But on a large server, if your friends/connections arent online, you have other options.

I know Asurans also send tell to friends....when did I make opposite claims?

Whether "other options" being a pro or cons is just opinion. It comes with negatives.

In my original comment on the other thread, I was not saying I will leave an ambu group if it loses 2 times no matter what. Its not like the rule is 2 loses and I am out of here. I was in one the other day that lost twice because that dice roll can cause insta wipe. But we were clearing it in 1 min every other time so an occasional loss isnt a big deal. We talk about it and move on like you said. But if you get into a group and the tank dies instantly because not properly geared, or the DD cant DD fast enough to win because of lack of JP or gear or experience, then no timely amount of communication will solve that. At that point I would say I would rather spend my time doing something else or finding a group that can do it. You may not have that option. The benefit of a larger server is larger options. Options of events, of shouts, of people. Thats my entire point, and I think you missed it.

No, I didn't miss the point. I'm against making claims as if it's all pros but no cons. Because I believe nothing in the world is all positive but no negative. And I personally see the value of have no options which many Asuran fans missed, or don't care/don't prefer.

Personally, if I join a VD pt that can't do VD properly, I would just lower 1 or even 2 tiers of difficulty. It's the most logical choice since other options don't exist.

From your pov, it's wasting time. You could just disband and join next VD pt. And it's not a wrong choice.

However, if I am a new player that just get into endgame, it could be a frustrating experience if members leave, instead of just stay and do lower difficulty together. They may wonder wtf was wrong with no help or whatever.

And vice versa. Top end Members stay together and help out a newer/lesser geared player to clear N or D for their point is great, it provides a friendly environment that's tolerating people with lesser gear and skill levels.

From this pov, "no options" is positive, not negative. It forces people to compromise.

Thus I couldn't agree with you when you said "no option" is a bad thing.

We don't shout for Rema/idris/4 song brd for a reason. We don't have such option. For newer players, it's a more relaxed environment to play in, even if it's not as convenient/fast paced as Asura, and there will be plenty of downtime if time management isn't done will. I still see it as a positive regardless.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-06-11 15:34:01  
Everyone is making valid points. But here's my bone with Asurans. Whenever someone comes on this site and says they need people to play with, Asurans will always jump in and say "move to Asura." Even if the person is clearly looking to make a group on his own server. In fact, just last week, someone from Bahamut was trying to form a group and an Asuran jumped in and said: "try a more populated server and pug everything." The guy wasn't looking for pugs. More importantly, Bahamut is the 3rd most populated server. Why tell someone from the 3rd most populated server to leave? That's crazy talk.

There are about 101k active characters across all servers at the moment. Asura cannot support them all. If all 101k tried to jump to Asura right now, it would instantly kill the game. That server is already pretty much at capacity. All you guys do is complain about people soloing Ambuscade, while on smaller servers no one cares if you solo it. So maybe stop constantly trying to poach players from the smaller servers. It would make more sense for people who want to jump to move to the second or third most populated ones and stop migrating to Asura. Having multiple healthy servers is better than having one overpopulated one and 15 ghost towns.

For people who suck at reading: Asurans need to stop suggesting to every single player that moving to Asura is the only answer. It's not. It's actually the wrong answer these days.
[+]
By Afania 2018-06-11 15:45:38  
Everyone is making valid points. But here's my bone with Asurans. Whenever someone comes on this site and says they need people to play with, Asurans will always jump in and say "move to Asura." Even if the person is clearly looking to make a group on his own server. In fact, just last week, someone from Bahamut was trying to form a group and an Asuran jumped in and said: "try a more populated server and pug everything." The guy wasn't looking for pugs. More importantly, Bahamut is the 3rd most populated server. Why tell someone from the 3rd most populated server to leave? That's crazy talk.

There are about 101k active characters across all servers at the moment. Asura cannot support them all. If all 101k tried to jump to Asura right now, it would instantly kill the game. That server is already pretty much at capacity. All you guys do is complain about people soloing Ambuscade, while on smaller servers no one cares if you solo it. So maybe stop constantly trying to poach players from the smaller servers. It would make more sense for people who want to jump to move to the second or third most populated ones and stop migrating to Asura. Having multiple healthy servers is better than having one overpopulated one and 15 ghost towns.

For people who suck at reading: Asurans need to stop suggesting to every single player that moving to Asura is the only answer. It's not. It's actually the wrong answer these days.

That's because most people have this wrong impression of small server has the most horrible playing experience on the planet.

Small server has it's flaws. It's slow paced, and community is often stagnant. If you always like to get things done really really fast, like "I want to do escha full clear now just NOW, I dont care if every ls member are doing ls event" kinda fast, then obviously its not the right place.

Or if you are kinda "I would like to meet 20 New people every week" kinda player, then it's not the right place too.

But if you don't mind constantly reaching out to people, slowly build connections, manage schedule in a way to minimize down time. Then small server provides great experience and I can promise you "Watch moogle spin" wont happen.

Many people constantly work hard on building a better community together because we know that we can't lose anyone that really wants to stay. To me THAT is positive.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-06-11 15:54:59  
I understand the difference between Asura and low pop servers. But Asurans have this attitude where they say their server is the best and all other servers suck. They're playing an MMO and we're all watching our moogles spin. OK. Fine, let's say that this is even true for some people. What now? We can't ALL move to Asura. So why do they argue tooth and nail that smaller servers are horrible? If everyone decided to actually agree, where does that leave us? Maybe another 2000 characters can move to Asura, then the other 84k need to just quit?

If people say they are having fun and making things work on their smaller servers, why do so many Asurans need to forcefully take that away from us? Seriously, stop it.
[+]
By Kodaijin 2018-06-11 16:11:23  
Personally, I don’t care where people go or if someone loves a smaller server. Doesn’t impact me at all. The point of this thread was that OP wants to leave Asura. I started responding when something I said previously was interpreted in a more negative light than I preferred. Same with the Bismarck post. That thread was self labeled “attempt #2”. He was trying to get groups to do stuff and not having luck. I responded maybe try a larger server. Didn’t say asura though it’s not unreasonable to assume I was saying that. Was I hasty in my response? Sure. Did I even look at which server he was on? No. Is it insane to say that if someone is not finding what they want on their current server that they should move? No way.

Technologically speaking each server is the exact same. The only variance between the servers is the people. I came from Cerberus where there was only 230 to 300 people on every single day while I was on. I moved to Asura and now there is 1500 to 2200 people on at any given time. I am not saying everyone should move servers but when people make threats saying they aren’t finding what they want on their current server and you know that a larger server would solve their problems it is not unreasonable To point them towards new larger server. If I was in SE’s position I would not serve or merge until it was making business sense to do so. And then I would probably make three servers with equal population.

At the end of the day I think that I and people like me are only responding to these threads suggesting people move to larger servers because it has helped us find renewed joy in this game playing with new people and playing in an environment that feels like it did 10 or 15 years ago. If you like a smaller quiet server where are you don’t see people as often or you don’t meet new people as often then stay there. Please forgive any typos I am using talk to text.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-11 16:20:21  
I just want to state that as an asuran, I will never tell anyone to move to asura. Just so we're clear on that lol.

It works for me, cause all the people I know quit and I can do shouts. Not recommended. Asura is more cons than pros. Make no mistake.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-06-11 16:25:16  
Quote:
All you guys do is complain about people soloing Ambuscade

Quote:
Asurans need to stop suggesting to every single player that moving to Asura is the only answer. It's not. It's actually the wrong answer these days.

Quote:
But Asurans have this attitude where they say their server is the best and all other servers suck. They're playing an MMO and we're all watching our moogles spin.

These are all oversimplified statements and just exaggerations. The same generalization you are talking about "Asurans" doing to smaller servers you are doing as well. Asura isn't the only option. Like 99% of ***in this game it depends.

If someone is looking for a place to move to, and 2 people offer different opinions regarding where they should move, so what? It's just a suggestion and you shouldn't really be bothered by it to any real degree. Don't shoot the messengers. The person at the end of the day is going to make the move that makes the most sense to them. Asura players probably can stop advocating for people to move here starting right now, and people still will migrate over, cuz ffxiah shout activity + stocked AH exists and they can research it for themselves. The real issue is that Asura Advertising just hurts the other servers, and it's annoying to many of you. Just come out and say "Asura, you guys are ruining FFXI" because you're dancing all over the place and that's really what you're implying.

:)
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-06-11 16:30:15  

Just for the record, everything you stated here I do weekly from PUGs on Asura. You will win some, and lose some. You can still make connections through PUG and get wins the same. I just did 5 omen bosses in 2 days with complete strangers. The drops method is very easy to handle. You bring people to lot body acc mats scale midboss, or use a trust for 6th slot. It's really not that challenging. Oh, and many people have mules too, so that helps in Ambu + Omen. Dynamis I do with a group, though, I have done it efficiently with PUG. its better doing it with a good group though.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-11 16:36:57  
The Only server that doesn’t suck is heaven. BecAuse supposedly sexual activities are sacred or something.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2018-06-11 16:42:03  
Oh lord no, not this kind of thread again.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-11 16:43:06  
Asura.Vienner said: »
Oh lord no, not this kind of thread again.
[+]
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-06-11 16:43:21  
Again, I understand what pros and cons of Asura are. I don't care if someone gives their opinion on why Asura is good when someone asks about what server they should move to. Just stop telling people to move there even if no one asked anything about moving.
I'm annoyed with the people who constantly suggest "move to Asura" even when the question wasn't "should I move servers?"
I'm annoyed with Asurans constantly saying "If you wanna play with people, come to Asura. If you want to become intimately acquainted with your trusts, stay on any server."
I'm annoyed with Asurans saying "playing on Asura is playing an MMO, any other server it's a single player game." (All 3 of these claims were made at some point by Asurans)

Also, I admit that "All you guys do is complain about people soloing Ambuscade" was an exaggeration, even though some of you do complain about it a fair bit. But the other 2 statements quoted are neither oversimplified nor are they exaggerations. They are things I've seen Asurans actually say in this forum and why I feel those claims are incorrect.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 16:44:25  
Everyone go to Phoenix the 3 people on the server are lonely.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-06-11 16:53:18  
Fonewear, your jokes are as stale as a bag of supermarket brand chips lost under the seat of a 1960's stoner wagon sitting in a used car lot still today.

Anyways, this thread was pretty much dead. I only revived it as a way to try and suggest someone sell Jinxed Gamashes on Bismarck. So I just want to reiterate that those boots are the real reason I'm here. I didn't mean for things to get heated again.
[+]