日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Looking for a new server
Looking for a new server
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-06-11 16:53:23  
The two or three people you claim to have been quoting don't speak for all "Asuran's" though. You started off your response somewhat understanding of that, but went back to the "ASURANS STOP TELLING PEOPLE..." There's about 5 people MAX from Asura who are actually even responding, others who don't even play, and literally one who is telling people not to come to Asura. You are exaggerating and getting annoyed over nothing. For every 3 asurans telling people to come to Asura, there's at least 3 others talking about going to a smaller server. What are you getting worked up about?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 16:55:32  
Maybe if we didn't have I'm moving to X server thread almost every day. You could umm maybe move to your server without announcing on FFXIAH.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-11 16:59:35  
Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
Fonewear, your jokes are as stale as a bag of supermarket brand chips lost under the seat of a 1960's stoner wagon sitting in a used car lot still today.

Anyways, this thread was pretty much dead. I only revived it as a way to try and suggest someone sell Jinxed Gamashes on Bismarck. So I just want to reiterate that those boots are the real reason I'm here. I didn't mean for things to get heated again.
How many boots?
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-06-11 16:59:57  
Check out my thread for Reality LS in the Cerberus sub-forum and send me a PM if it peaks your interest.
By Kodaijin 2018-06-11 17:00:28  
Ya know you could sell your stuff faster if you... nevermind
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2018-06-11 17:01:19  
X server is better then w server because yz
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-11 17:01:27  
Kodaijin said: »
Ya know you could sell your stuff faster if you... nevermind
:dramatic pause:
[+]
By Afania 2018-06-11 17:02:57  
The only thing that bothers me is bold claims like "Watch moogle spin" "not playing mmo" "only play with alts". I have np with people preferring it if they are 100% sure it's the best choice for them. Unfortunately in past years all the people that left has never experience the best part, they left before they tried. Many of them never truly understand the difference between Asura and small servers. The only thing they understand is "Asura is mmo, other servers are dead"

There is significant amount of work involved on connection building on small servers if you want to avoid watch moogle spin completely. And I admit that. However, the more effort one put into connection building the more rewarding it gets. I'm pretty sure all FFXI vets knows the sense of satisfaction that comes with effort that you put into it.

More often when people ask "should I transfer" they got a over simplified answer "Asura". Very few people actually tell them "how" to get into groups and existing community on their servers.

If they got answers like "to get into groups, start with X LS, they always invite new people, work on Y gears" or "try to recruit for a static, you need ABC jobs for this content" and such, they could have solve their problem. 99% of "I don't have groups" could be solved if proper connection advice were given.

But instead, they got "Asura" as the only answer, and very few actually mentioned cons. It's almost like magic that solves people's problem automatically.

So those new people left, without ever spending time on connection building, aka proper way to play ffxi. After they left, they ended up in a competitive community in which people shout for Rema DDs for everything.

This kind of life style is not the best for everybody. But to those who doesn't fit in, they rarely consider other options because community frequently paint other servers being dead and Asura being the best choice ever exist for everybody.

I personally don't care if new people head to Asura, since established groups isn't affected if new player leave, and unless "key people" quit, there are no sign of established endgame community shrinking in past 1 year or so at all. So for the most part, most people that havent leave are not affected.

However, I do think its bad for the community as a whole, if every new player leave for Asura as soon as they come back. For one, established group got more stagnant, for two more congestion on Asura. More importantly these new people has to face a community that frequently shout for Rema DD or merc. It could make it less fun for them. They may still quit on Asura because they still can't get into core groups without meta job. When they don't necessarily have to face such problem if proper advice on connection building was given.

If you guys want to mention the pros of Asura, then pros of other servers should be mentioned as well. That is balance. As for now, it has been small server haters bashing here and there for servers being dead.
By fonewear 2018-06-11 17:03:47  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
X server is better then x server because yz

Come back tomorrow to why Asura is the greatest server of all time.
[+]
 Asura.Azriel
サーバ: Asura
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2018-06-11 17:05:59  
Afania said: »
fix the problem because escaping isn't an option.

Something noone ever said in a PUG in Asura. Sadly.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2018-06-11 17:06:09  
Lets go ive been dying to throw down

Meet me at windurst woods behind the basketball court where the micheal tarudan statue is at by 3pm
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 17:07:03  

Meet me at windurst woods behind the basketball court where the micheal tarudan statue is at by 3pm

I'll see you there with a 18.00 dollar transfer fee while SE laughs all the way to the bank !
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-06-11 17:07:05  
Well today I had a guy jump from the small server Sylph to our server which is just as small. It's not about numbers, it's about finding a good group who do things at your time, and doing it in a way which is fun and rewarding. We'll get him plenty of Omen drops in the coming weeks, without a doubt.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 17:07:52  
That is what people really should be upset about how they get away with charging 18 bucks to transfer...protest that not which server people go to.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-11 17:10:05  
fonewear said: »
Maybe if we didn't have I'm moving to X server thread almost every day. You could umm maybe move to your server without announcing on FFXIAH.
They should just make one topic to be able to post this silly question. But we will see more posts tomorrow
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-11 17:10:55  

Monk onrly
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-11 17:11:59  
That is what people really should be upset about how they get away with charging 18 bucks to transfer...protest that not which server people go to.
All the transfers I’ve done when I was selling HQs I’m sure it’s at least a grand.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2018-06-11 17:12:12  
Naked ofcourse
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-11 17:12:43  
Naked ofcourse
Going taru taru
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2018-06-11 17:15:45  
Ive always said that they should just let us change servers once a month for free... or a added fee to switch every week...

Or make auction house server wide

But eh

If you suck at making friends or dont have the ability to put in effort no server will help you
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-06-11 17:16:51  
Asura probably isn't the best place for new people. Or even most people. It's just the easy and lazy option for lazy people who come online and ask what server they should join. I've been on record stating any server would work If you're willing to work for it. I'm on asura and there's people who shout ALL DAY TO JOIN something rather than build it. These are just lazy people who want others to set stuff up and they just tag along. You really are preaching to the choir here trying to convince these players to "build" elsewhere.
[+]
By Afania 2018-06-11 17:17:06  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
It's not about numbers, it's about finding a good group who do things at your time, and doing it in a way which is fun and rewarding.

And this. This needs sticky....

Very few people really gets this, which is unfortunate. Many people have this fear of "If I play on small server nothing gets done because forum people said so". They choose Asura because it's the trend, not because they really understand the pros and cons of every server and made choices based on their preferred lifestyle.

I'm not saying every person on Asura are like That, but a number of players that I've seen made the choice that way, that's for sure.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-11 17:17:30  
Ive always said that they should just let us change servers once a month for free... or a added fee to switch every week...

Or make auction house server wide

But eh

If you suck at making friends or dont have the ability to put in effort no server will help you
By fonewear 2018-06-11 17:18:27  
Soon as all the hardcore quit Asura which seems likely. Asura will be the best noob server there is.

There are more welcome back or returing player linkshells. You would think the game is in 2008.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-11 17:21:02  
All the monks play on Asura. Normally we have a monk parade at 7 PM every night we run around Jeuno naked going monk is great. Then we *** about the game having no new content in a year...

Soon as all the hardcore quit Asura which seems likely. Asura will be the best noob server there is.
Lol dead lol
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-11 17:22:16  
All the monks play on Asura. Normally we have a monk parade at 7 PM every night we run around Jeuno naked going monk is great. Then we *** about the game having no new content in a year...

There are more welcome back or returing player linkshells. You would think the game is in 2008.
... do you monks run around with tiki torches screaming, “we will not be replaced. Playing monk is great!” Or “We are making monk great again!”
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 17:22:40  
Really though if you are a terrible at FFXI come to Asura and be terrible with other terrible people...

Then just ask to get all the things you need merced then complain there is nothing to do in the game then quit.
By fonewear 2018-06-11 17:23:22  
Odin.Drakenv said: »

... do you monks run around with tiki torches screaming, “we will not be replaced. Playing monk is great!” Or “We are making monk great again!”

We will not be replaced...unless they give PUP boost and foucs...then we are ***.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-11 17:23:39  
Really though if you are a terrible at FFXI come to Asura and be terrible with other terrible people...

Then just ask to get all the things you need merced then complain there is nothing to do in the game then quit.
You’re making me cry lol haha
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 17:24:25  
we will not be replaced

Live look in at Asura

[+]