言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » XivParty - Party List Addon for Windower 4
XivParty - Party List Addon for Windower 4
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11
By Ixchell 2021-03-29 16:51:40  
Ragnarok.Tylas said: »

You need to modify the value in the layout XML files (like layouts\1440p.xml). The layout.lua only contains default values which are overridden by the XMLs.

I think I am doing something wrong because I have already modified the 4 .xml files that are inside the Layout folder and they are still grouped in lines of 19, I thank you very much for your time, you have done a lot with making this great addon, I think I just have to find another place for it on my screen.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [95 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Woulfwood
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Woulfwood 2021-07-02 12:25:38  
I'm loving your addon! Is there a way to get rid of the original party list? Sorry if I missed it!
 Ragnarok.Tylas
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Tylas11
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2021-07-02 13:31:36  
Asura.Woulfwood said: »
I'm loving your addon! Is there a way to get rid of the original party list? Sorry if I missed it!
I do not think that's possible.

Best you can do is place it over the original list and make it right aligned by editing the layouts manually. But I do not recommend this as it might cover alliance parties which are not yet supported. Some cursors, like when you rearrange party members, are also not supported due to windower limitations.

The intent of this addon was to keep it on the left side of the screen like in original FF14. If you run the game on anything higher than Full HD, the original party list will be so tiny that you wont notice it much.
 Asura.Woulfwood
By Asura.Woulfwood 2021-07-02 18:05:58  
You're right. It's pretty tiny on my screen, so I'll ignore it. I'm looking forward to seeing your addon being completed finally!
 Ragnarok.Tylas
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2021-07-30 12:01:40  
It's time for another update, version 1.5 is available now!

As you can see I finally added the FF14 style job icons, including some custom made ones for jobs that don't exist in 14. The icons are highly customizable, they are made up of 5 separate images and the background color is set in code. Check out the readme for more details.

Trusts will now also have their jobs and job icons displayed. This is based on the bg-wiki info for each trust. Some of them don't have a normal job and were classified as "special" which has its own icon and abbreviation "SPC".

Enjoy!
[+]
 Bismarck.Ringoko
サーバ: Bismarck
user: appleboy
By Bismarck.Ringoko 2021-07-30 12:50:05  
Is this able to pull anon players info to display their icon as well?
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2021-07-30 12:58:17  
Doing God’s work my friend.
[+]
 Asura.Nebohh
user: Kealohaa
By Asura.Nebohh 2021-07-30 13:13:03  
Bravo sir!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tylas
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2021-07-30 13:44:01  
Bismarck.Ringoko said: »
Is this able to pull anon players info to display their icon as well?
Sadly no, the server doesnt seem to send jobs of anon players or trusts at all. It only works for trusts now because I hard coded a list of all their jobs. Trust buffs are also not sent so that will remain a limitation as well.
By Draylo 2021-07-30 18:05:44  
I like the addon but not a fan of those icons. I would rather the ones we have here on ffxiah for jobs, but i understand given its an xiv reference for the addon.
 Asura.Baeron
user: Daeron
By Asura.Baeron 2021-07-30 19:59:52  
I just downloaded this addon today, and I already like it way better than the default party list + PartyBuffs. I was wondering if there were a way to setup job-specific configurations. For example, when I'm on bard, I generally want to know when people are within 8' of me for when I'm singing with Gjallarhorn, but on SCH I care about when people are within 10' of me for Accession. The buffs also get to be WAY too much, so it'd be nice if I could only show buffs that I care about - songs on bard, and buffs I can cast on SCH (plus debuffs). If each job had some nice defaults, this would become an invaluable tool for me.
 Ragnarok.Tylas
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2021-07-31 09:13:19  
Asura.Baeron said: »
I was wondering if there were a way to setup job-specific configurations. For example, when I'm on bard, I generally want to know when people are within 8' of me for when I'm singing with Gjallarhorn, but on SCH I care about when people are within 10' of me for Accession. The buffs also get to be WAY too much, so it'd be nice if I could only show buffs that I care about - songs on bard, and buffs I can cast on SCH (plus debuffs). If each job had some nice defaults, this would become an invaluable tool for me.
I actually have job specific settings on my to-do list for a future release. As for defaults for each job, I think everyone will have vastly different preferences to what buffs to show or hide. So I'd rather not make presets, but I'll try to make it easy to set up your own.

For now you can set up buff filters that work for all jobs combined and your range preference can be set using "//xp range 8 10".
[+]
 Asura.Baeron
user: Daeron
By Asura.Baeron 2021-07-31 11:28:42  
That's exactly what I've done for now. I look forward to seeing the next update!
 Asura.Woulfwood
By Asura.Woulfwood 2021-07-31 15:43:07  
Draylo said: »
I like the addon but not a fan of those icons. I would rather the ones we have here on ffxiah for jobs, but i understand given its an xiv reference for the addon.

You can replace them with ffxiah icons in "Assets" folder.

[+]
 Bismarck.Xurion
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2021-07-31 16:00:24  
14 style icons way clearer and memorable to me.
By Draylo 2021-07-31 17:54:51  
Draylo said: »

You can replace them with ffxiah icons in "Assets" folder.

Neat, thanks.

Bismarck.Xurion said: »
14 style icons way clearer and memorable to me.

You're free to your opinion, not to me but I'm glad its customizable so everyone can enjoy what they like lol.
 Asura.Woulfwood
By Asura.Woulfwood 2021-07-31 20:35:46  
Tylas, I'm enjoying your new update. I created an FFXI-style cursor that you may like to add to your collection. I hope you don't mind.

Here is the link to download it.
By Draylo 2021-07-31 23:06:54  
My cursor went away for some reason when I changed the icons
By McDavid 2021-08-01 00:20:25  
This is incredible work. Thank you OP. Simple question, how do I make the background opaque?
 Lakshmi.Cesil
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2021-08-01 01:41:45  
Wow this is fantastic! Thank you OP! :)
 Ragnarok.Tylas
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2021-08-01 04:31:34  
Tylas, I'm enjoying your new update. I created an FFXI-style cursor that you may like to add to your collection. I hope you don't mind.

Oh that's neat! I might add this to the ffxi style layouts in the next update.

McDavid said: »
This is incredible work. Thank you OP. Simple question, how do I make the background opaque?
Edit the layout XML you're using and set the color of all background images to "#FFFFFFFF".
[+]
By Sehrahin 2021-08-01 08:36:22  
I play SMN and PUP a bunch and I use PetTP addon to see HP/MP/TP, maybe it is something that can be added in some way to show in this? This addon is amazing and made playing certain jobs way more relaxed.
[+]
By Draylo 2021-08-01 18:25:38  
Any idea why the pointer icon isn't working if the custom images are adjusted? Is it the size of the images or?
By alzeerffxi 2021-08-01 20:04:54  
Ragnarok.Tylas said: »

Oh that's neat! I might add this to the ffxi style layouts in the next update.

McDavid said: »
Edit the layout XML you're using and set the color of all background images to "#FFFFFFFF".

how do i enable that i have the 1.40 version, mine just looks basic FFXIV no job logo etc just buffs
omg nvm got it to work

just trying to figure out Target bar addon that every1 uses these days any 1 have any clue what its called? and how i can customize it?

Figured it all out please ignore me. thanks
By Asura.Kuroganashi 2021-08-02 13:05:57  
so this addon still on works from what has been stated here.

also when I try this, it was huge and kept interfering with the UI due to being a lot more information than the one that we have on game.

Any work-arounds?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
By Wiking 2021-09-06 08:09:48  
I absolutely love this. Thank you! Anyway to remove or hide the old view?
 Ragnarok.Tylas
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2021-10-03 12:09:37  
Version 1.6 has been released!

You can now have separate range and buff filter settings for each job. Activate it for the job you're currently on using "//xp job" and start changing your settings as usual.
I have also added Woulfwood's FFXI style cursor to the FFXI layouts and fixed job icons not showing up on JP clients and in Monstrosity (yes, that still exists).

Enjoy!
[+]
By Draylo 2021-10-03 17:16:28  
When using custom images for the job icons, the cursor doesn't seem to work for me.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [63 days between previous and next post]
By llAKs0nll 2021-12-05 12:03:26  
raycian said: »
If there could be a solid background in black it could cover the ugly default one.

I flipped the Assets backwards so that they faded to the Left instead of the Right. That didn’t work.
I increased the Length of ImgBG. That didn’t work.
I edited the Assets in Paint and Blackened everything. Even that didn’t work but it did drastically reduce the visibility of the Default UI.

I Copy/Pasted the FFXI1080 layout color Settings into FFXIV1080 layout giving me FFXI colored HP/MP/TP which looks much better than White.

I found this though & I know exactly what I am going to do w/ that.

This + AshenbubsHD-Prime, since I recently learned how to allocate more VRAM, and I should be satisfied. I don’t actually like FFXI colored HP/MP and I still need a Solid Black ImgBG so no more #FFFFFF
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11