Error 3001 And 0011

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Tech Support » error 3001 and 0011
error 3001 and 0011
By Pantafernando 2021-05-23 12:11:23  
Maybe SE is reducing their backend server, then setting their loadbalancing to prioritize traffic from japan...
By Pantafernando 2021-05-23 12:27:44  
Seems like SE had some server problems with another game of their, “Outriders” or whatever.

Given how this is newer, it would be no surprise SE to allocate backend resources to that game instead of FFXI.

Its my suposition, could explain those problem happening at same time
By Pantafernando 2021-05-23 12:46:46  
Asura.Nebohh said: »
If SE is blocking people by MAC address, that's news to me but wouldn't be surprised. Lol.

MAC address is like some ID from your device. Cellphone, laptops, desktops, even smaller devices should have MAC address but they arent used to stablish connection in the internet. At most, your MAC address is used by your router, who will replace your MAC address by its own so it can forward the request.

Also, your IP doesnt matter much. Your IP most likely is a virtual one, unreachable from anything over the internet. You laptop IP is just used within your LAN, so, it just works till it reaches your router. After your router, none will know about who is sending that request, its like the router itself was asking things.

The router connects to your ISP which then gonna give you the so wanted “Public IP”, which is the one used to connect to the internet.

Do notice you cant manage the public IP your requests uses. That IP is provided by your ISP. And most likely it should be reseted from time to time unless you actually rent an IP address (like to host a web page so you cant change it continuously).
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Timepassesbye 2021-05-23 13:36:57  
to update, my router and modem were replaced and it did improve, but about 3 hours later the problem started up again.
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Timepassesbye 2021-05-23 13:56:01  
also, add in pol-2059 as an error for this problem
By Rips 2021-05-23 14:03:38  
I feel for everyone who is losing out on login points, the free silver vouchers, and play time. Make sure to re-read the thread.
 Asura.Aquatiq
サーバ: Asura
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2021-05-23 15:05:39  
Call me crazy but I had the whole "ISP not working, only VPN will work" issue last year, and found some forum thread from google that said to go to this directory and rename all the folders to have ".old" at the end (or just delete, but back them up somewhere else first). And it worked. I think these are like character cache folders of some kind and a character that had been unable to log in for 3 days got its folder recreated upon login, and started working on my ISP connection. Give it a shot?

Asura.Specialkid
By Asura.Specialkid 2021-05-23 15:44:00  
Had the same issue recently, and a friend of mine is still struggling with it.
Got every mentioned ISP/modem/router related error code from past posts, and my LS leader tells me to factory reset my router. Did that, and it worked for a while, but then it came back again. This time I power cycled both the router and the modem for 30 minutes and did some light reading. I factory reset the modem after plugging both back in. Every cable was disconnected to avoid tomfoolery, and I also reset my PC to get rid of any extra voodoo. So far, it's sticking this time. Hopefully this fixes my (and any others') issue for good.
 Quetzalcoatl.Avengers
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Avengers
By Quetzalcoatl.Avengers 2021-05-23 18:21:16  
Asura.Aquatiq said: »
Call me crazy but I had the whole "ISP not working, only VPN will work" issue last year, and found some forum thread from google that said to go to this directory and rename all the folders to have ".old" at the end (or just delete, but back them up somewhere else first). And it worked. I think these are like character cache folders of some kind and a character that had been unable to log in for 3 days got its folder recreated upon login, and started working on my ISP connection. Give it a shot?

Tried this, got the 0011 error right after I put my password into POL
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2021-05-23 18:48:57  
That solution may work for dead zones, it wont work if you cant even connect to SE's servers, which is what most people are getting impacted with right now. This seems to be a connection failure based on your route, which is why SE can actually say "theres no problem on our end", and theyre not lying.
 Shiva.Dolmen
サーバ: Shiva
user: Doleman
By Shiva.Dolmen 2021-05-23 18:51:54  
Having this issue as well. Provider is Metronet, live in Michigan, router is new as of a couple of months ago. Never had this issue prior until today.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2021-05-23 19:17:44  
The big road block is the accept screen, if you get past that and to character selection, I think you're good, and any lobby disconnects wont affect you at that point.

Its just really unstable. I can connect to POL on 4 chars at the exact same time, 2 get booted with POL errors, two get through.

The worst is this one:

Cause you have to shut down and start all over again :(
 Bahamut.Yukisoba
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Yukisoba
By Bahamut.Yukisoba 2021-05-23 19:19:22  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
The big road block is the accept screen, if you get past that and to character selection, I think you're good, and any lobby disconnects wont affect you at that point.

Its just really unstable right now, and the challenge is getting to that point.
I've chosen the character and it starts loading into the game, but then stalls at downloading data and then eventually gives me the 3001 error, and sends me back to title screen.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2021-05-23 19:21:49  
I had that happen with one of my chars. When I tried to get back in, I got the "already logged in" message. Waited a few min, and now he's in.
 Bahamut.Yukisoba
user: Yukisoba
By Bahamut.Yukisoba 2021-05-23 19:24:23  
It's been in the same loop for 30 minutes. Get in, downloading data, error 3001, same character already logged in, repeat.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2021-05-23 20:16:19  
VPN'd to Japan, no issues. You could try that if you're willing to risk it?
By Veydal1 2021-05-23 20:29:42  
I recommend using a hotspot if one is available. It's been my workaround for the last week or so.
 Quetzalcoatl.Avengers
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Avengers
By Quetzalcoatl.Avengers 2021-05-23 20:30:40  
I tried a VPN to USA, Japan and netherlands, didn't work. Was also free version of ProtonVPN, so may be the issue. Doing Phone tethering now and no issues.
 Ragnarok.Lowen
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Rorrick
By Ragnarok.Lowen 2021-05-23 20:47:58  
Veydal1 said: »
I recommend using a hotspot if one is available. It's been my workaround for the last week or so.

Hotspotting from my phone has worked for me in the past (all I'd have to do is get logged in, change zones, and log back out, and then I'd be fine), but it's not working this time.
 Asura.Nivlac
By Asura.Nivlac 2021-05-23 21:18:49  
Having the same issues as all of you guys.
It started a few hrs ago,.
Am only able to get on while connected to VPN - Japan .

Rogers ISP
Ontario, Canada
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2021-05-23 21:20:07  
The classic "log from another IP and it will solve everything"?
By Veydal1 2021-05-23 21:20:19  
Ragnarok.Lowen said: »
Veydal1 said: »

Hotspotting from my phone has worked for me in the past (all I'd have to do is get logged in, change zones, and log back out, and then I'd be fine), but it's not working this time.

Sorry, I should have clarified that I'm still using it as a workaround today. The issue still persists. But in the meantime, using the hotspot has allowed me to get me my fix lol.
 Bahamut.Tweaker
user: Tweakster
By Bahamut.Tweaker 2021-05-23 21:29:05  
Ontario, same issue.

Cogeco ISP
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2021-05-23 21:36:22  
Ontario here as well. Just started for me around 5 hours ago.
[+]
By Rips 2021-05-23 22:08:12  
Asura.Nivlac said: »
Having the same issues as all of you guys.
It started a few hrs ago,.
Am only able to get on while connected to VPN - Japan .

Rogers ISP
Ontario, Canada

I pray for you. If you're in Toronto, Bell has fiber optic now. Has for a few years.
By Rips 2021-05-23 22:16:38  
Both my characters are in!

Edit: And it's laggy as ***.
 Ragnarok.Lowen
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Rorrick
By Ragnarok.Lowen 2021-05-23 23:02:44  
Also in Ontario. Can't even get past verifying ID and Password on POL now.
[+]
By Rips 2021-05-23 23:25:55  
I didn't know every Canadian player was in Ontario.

We should all start a linkshell. Tims R Us.
[+]
 Asura.Rumblepakk
By Asura.Rumblepakk 2021-05-23 23:34:22  
Same here.

Cant log in my MAIN char, who is of course in Reisenjima. But I can log into my mule on the same account. Not sure what to do. Been like this since last thurs...
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
user: gymj1m
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2021-05-23 23:36:35  
Using a vpn is unplayable really. Its 'ok' for soloing and easy stuff, but odyssey and Dynamis D was terrible lag. Reminded me of when the last odyssey update was released.