フォーラム » Everything Else » Tech Support » error 3001 and 0011
error 3001 and 0011
 Bahamut.Aldy
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Aldy
By Bahamut.Aldy 2021-05-24 13:21:16  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
I think the downed hop got resolved, logged in x3 without any issues, zoning around as well.

I had the usual issues when checking this morning, but I too have now connected on multiple accounts, no slowdowns or timeouts in POL, everyone is online feeling normal. Knock on wood.
 Bahamut.Tsukime
user: tmva82
By Bahamut.Tsukime 2021-05-24 13:49:27  
I was able to log just now without VPN. Working fine so far... and no sht eh? What are we supposed to for two more weeks? Go to the LC and play golf?
 Asura.Nivlac
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Nivlac 2021-05-24 14:04:24  
Bahamut.Aldy said: »
I think the downed hop got resolved, logged in x3 without any issues, zoning around as well.

I had the usual issues when checking this morning, but I too have now connected on multiple accounts, no slowdowns or timeouts in POL, everyone is online feeling normal. Knock on wood.

Same here, able to log in, normally, without having to jump through hoops.
By Sabishii 2021-05-24 14:41:31  
Asura.Nivlac said: »
Bahamut.Aldy said: »

Same here, able to log in, normally, without having to jump through hoops.

Same here, they seemed to have fixed whatever it was, or it resolved by itself.
[+]
 Valefor.Worlace
サーバ: Valefor
user: Worlace
By Valefor.Worlace 2021-05-24 14:57:43  
Asura had emergency maint on 5/22 evening, maybe that was the fix.
 Ragnarok.Lowen
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Rorrick
By Ragnarok.Lowen 2021-05-24 15:07:35  
Valefor.Worlace said: »
Asura had emergency maint on 5/22 evening, maybe that was the fix.

It broke yesterday on 5/23 for most of the people posting in this thread recently, so not likely.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2021-05-26 00:16:28  
Its baaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
user: gymj1m
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2021-05-26 07:20:12  
Its baaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

God I hope not.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2021-05-26 08:07:49  
I got dc last night, and couldnt get back on an hour later with the same errors.

I'm able to log back on now though.
[+]
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2021-05-26 09:49:59  
So it seems to be all of eastern canada.
I wonder if anyone from north east USA (ME, VT, NY, etc etc) are having this problem as well?

Still getting same errors without VPN here also.

I'm in VA and I had severe issues (can't speak for today yet). I'm sure plenty of non-Canadians had problems, as my trace indicated a time-out on SE's end.
By Felgarr 2021-05-26 20:59:26  
Anyone else having an issue zoning places, getting stuck in Downloading Data...?
 Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Moonsshadow 2021-05-27 11:21:19  
Still getting it here: NYC. Can log in on main and not mule on one PC, mule and not main on other. They have different OS, so that's likely not a cause.

It started when I zoned main into Port Bastok. After reading this thread and SE forums I tried to load macro set from May 2020 after seeing mine was corrupted, it loaded a set from about 2017? Arg!
By nothing 2021-05-27 12:17:14  
Shiva.Dolmen said: »
I did port forwarding to see if that would help. I was able to log in and I am still logged in, so we will see how long it lasts!

Do not port forward, its an unnecessary risk. Unless you have some sort of alternative security set up and you really know what you are doing.
 Lakshmi.Cesil
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2021-05-27 14:18:57  
Felgarr said: »
Anyone else having an issue zoning places, getting stuck in Downloading Data...?

Happened to me last night a few times! Game crashed eventually too afterwards, ugh.
By RadialArcana 2021-05-28 11:12:15  
This is very specific, but does anyone only have this problem after crashing in bastok mines and after using Amelia's zone mods?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [202 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Indigla
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Indigla
By Bismarck.Indigla 2021-12-16 06:51:41  
Getting hit with this now for the first time to this degree. Any character I try to move to Port Jeuno while I'm connected on Spectrum gets put into black screen "Downloading Data" limbo until 3001 error. Logging in with phone tether lets me log in and move the characters out of zone, but this is not a great solution since it keeps happening now when I get back on my main connection.

Anyone know if there's anything I can do to fix this or is it just some connection issue between Spectrum and SE that will resolve on its own?
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-12-16 06:58:13  
If it's been persisting for less than ~24 hours, it's a relatively common known issue on SE's end where something related to the connection isn't properly cleared during a disconnection. It clears itself up within 24 hours typically, at which point your main connection will be fine.

If it's already been longer than that, I'm not sure the cause.
 Bismarck.Indigla
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Indigla
By Bismarck.Indigla 2021-12-16 07:15:56  
Only been a couple hours now so I'll wait and see.
edit: It finally resolved itself after maybe 10 hours in case people see this in the future, seems like waiting it out is the main recourse indeed.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [96 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Cesil
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2022-03-22 13:50:33  
I'm having this error, and it can't be something on our side. My BF is on the same exact internet as me, our computers are connected to the same network, his PC is next to mine. He can connect fine and zone, meanwhile, I can't zone into norg and I am stuck in this error -_-

edit: the only way I can play is each time I zone he has to reset the entire router, this is just silly.