How Come We're Generally "lulwut" Towards Female Sexual Predators?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » How come we're generally "lulwut" towards female sexual predators?
How come we're generally "lulwut" towards female sexual predators?
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 22:01:40  
OH SNAP! It's Ilvex
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-15 22:04:03  
So pedophiles shouldn't go to prison?

Is that what the Pedo Parade is telling me?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 22:06:28  
Depends on the laws really. But they are kinda stupid on the age limits and assumptions at least in america but until that changes...

It also might be noted that pedophilia is technically the preference of adults and even older teenagers to prepubscent children. Also it is a relatively new term as it is relatively new for it to be so socially unaceptable
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-15 22:11:33  
This isn't a case of an 18 year old guy sleeping with his 15 year old girlfriend from high school.

This is a 33 year old woman molesting 11 year old boys. A lot of boys aren't even in puberty by then.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-15 22:11:38  
Hay, lets just jail and stone everyone that seems out of the norm.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-15 22:15:00  
Asura.Ludoggy said:

So pedophilia is just a lifestyle? It's not a crime that deserves to be punished?
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-15 22:16:55  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:

So pedophilia is just a lifestyle? It's not a crime that deserves to be punished?
Differences between sexual assault/rape and sexual preference for prepubescent children.
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
サーバ: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2009-12-15 22:18:05  
when i was 17 in high school i was going out with a 22 year old..only lasted around 7 months though
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-15 22:20:41  
Have all the fantasies you want about your prepubescent children, Ludoggy. I don't really care. Masturbate to the Toys R Us catalog for all I care. Your fantasies in your mind don't hurt the kids on the page. Raping a child does.

Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 22:20:42  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
This isn't a case of an 18 year old guy sleeping with his 15 year old girlfriend from high school.

This is a 33 year old woman molesting 11 year old boys. A lot of boys aren't even in puberty by then.
That's different. But really if he had hair on his balls would you say it is ok?
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-15 22:23:29  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
But really if he had hair on his balls would you say it is ok?

Uh...no. Where the hell did you get that idea from?

The whole "not even hit puberty yet" comment was said because they lack even more maturity and more knowledge about sex than say....a 17 year old.

(Because I know, as soon as I said "17 year old" you'd jump down my throat about "But they're mature enough to consent!")
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 22:23:51  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Have all the fantasies you want about your prepubescent children, Ludoggy. I don't really care. Masturbate to the Toys R Us catalog for all I care. Your fantasies in your mind don't hurt the kids on the page. Raping a child does.
What makes it have to be rape? Also http://digg.com/political_opinion/Rape_only_hurts_if_you_fight_it_2
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 22:25:40  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:

The whole "not even hit puberty yet" comment was said because they lack even more maturity and more knowledge about sex than say....a 17 year old.

(Because I know, as soon as I said "17 year old" you'd jump down my throat about "But they're mature enough to consent!")
I'm sure several 17 year olds would also claim they are mature enough. For that matter why are you afraid to let the person decide for themselves? Also 17 is a moot point as there is hardly anywhere where that is illegal
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-15 22:30:25  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
So pedophiles shouldn't go to prison?
So...pedos shouldnt go to jail? So...gay's shouldnt go to jai-
oh wait...not allowed to compare one sexual preference to another.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-15 22:32:15  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
I'm sure several 17 year olds would also claim they are mature enough. For that matter why are you afraid to let the person decide for themselves? Also 17 is a moot point as there is hardly anywhere where that is illegal

I would've said the same thing as my 17 year old self. In fact, I have! However, now I'm older, and wiser, and I know it's a crock of ***.

I'm all for letting people deciding for themselves...as long as it doesn't hurt others in the process.

I'm wondering why you're all for letting people decide for themselves, even if it does hurt someone in the process.

You think an 11 year old born and raised in America, where sex is such a taboo subject as it is, can logically decide and wrap their head around having sex with a 33 year old?
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-15 22:34:44  
Asura.Ludoggy said:

Oh yea, because molesting/raping/sexually assaulting a child is TOTALLY the same thing as being gay.

[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-15 22:38:40  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
sex is such a taboo subject as it is
It is? Guess I've been living under a rock. After all, spamming children in school with messages such as "Use a condom if you do, stop if it hurts, talk to a parent first, NOW LETS PUT A CONDOM ON A BANANA LOLOLOLOLOL"
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 22:39:22  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
I would've said the same thing as my 17 year old self. In fact, I have! However, now I'm older, and wiser, and I know it's a crock of ***.
Easy to say that now after the fact. Since it doesn't affect you. Besides it's just sex for god sakes and guess what sexually maturity happens before then for a reason.
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
I'm all for letting people deciding for themselves...as long as it doesn't hurt others in the process.

I'm wondering why you're all for letting people decide for themselves, even if it does hurt someone in the process.
Well 1 prove it hurts someone. 2 it's part of growing up. You don't listen when people tell you to do something no matter how much they do and threaten and such and then you find out why they warned guess what you learned your lesson. Or in this case you learn about sex which omg isn't some crazy scary bad thing[/quote]
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
You think an 11 year old born and raised in America, where sex is such a taboo subject as it is, can logically decide and wrap their head around having sex with a 33 year old?
Seriously? I knew about sex way before then. I can garuntee you by the time I was getting hard and started to feel like that I was wanting to have sex. Granted I think I was more like 12ish but whatever. How old the other person was was never a thought to me unless they were like ewww wrinkly and ***. In fact I did have some pretty hot teachers that I would've boned given the chance.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-15 22:39:32  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:

Oh yea, because molesting/raping/sexually assaulting a child is TOTALLY the same thing as being gay.
Who said anything about molesting/raping/sexually assaulting anyone?
EDIT: Maybe you still arent mature enough to make the decision weather to have sex or not. Not a 17 year old teen who isnt brain washed to think "ALL PEDOS ARE RAPISTS!!! ALL GAYS ARE OKAY!!! ALL REPUBLICANS ARE NAZIS!!! ALL KIDS ARE DUMB!!!"
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 22:40:40  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
So...pedos shouldnt go to jail? So...gay's shouldnt go to jai- oh wait...not allowed to compare one sexual preference to another.
Why do you have to assume it is non-consensual? And actually being gay was actually much less acceptable not too long ago.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-15 22:50:23  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Who said anything about molesting/raping/sexually assaulting anyone?
EDIT: Maybe you still arent mature enough to make the decision weather to have sex or not. Not a 17 year old teen who isnt brain washed to think "ALL PEDOS ARE RAPISTS!!! ALL GAYS ARE OKAY!!! ALL REPUBLICANS ARE NAZIS!!! ALL KIDS ARE DUMB!!!"

Oh, I don't know. The fact that this topic stemmed from link, which showed a women convicted for....what was it again...

CHILD. MOLESTATION.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-15 22:51:34  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
So...pedos shouldnt go to jail? So...gay's shouldnt go to jai- oh wait...not allowed to compare one sexual preference to another.
Why do you have to assume it is non-consensual? And actually being gay was actually much less acceptable not too long ago.

Well, you're assuming it's always consensual.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-15 22:53:17  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Oh, I don't know. The fact that this topic stemmed from link, which showed a women convicted for....what was it again...

CHILD. MOLESTATION.
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:

Oh...well...maybe if you didnt assume that ALL PEDOPHILES ARE RAPISTS AND SHOULD BE JAILED.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 22:55:12  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Who said anything about molesting/raping/sexually assaulting anyone? EDIT: Maybe you still arent mature enough to make the decision weather to have sex or not. Not a 17 year old teen who isnt brain washed to think "ALL PEDOS ARE RAPISTS!!! ALL GAYS ARE OKAY!!! ALL REPUBLICANS ARE NAZIS!!! ALL KIDS ARE DUMB!!!"

CHILD. MOLESTATION.
Which is kinda a misnomer since it means that it was unwanted and usually forced yet we assume that anything with someone of a random age is unwanted and that force must have been used. Even if that is clearly not the case
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 22:57:06  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Not at all. If it is non-consenual its rape period. There is no molestation or they are underage. None of that matters 1 bit cause it was non-consenual which no matter the situation is no no. But if it is consensual then fine let him have his fun. Lucky kid
 Remora.Belius
サーバ: Remora
user: Belius
By Remora.Belius 2009-12-15 23:14:22  
Lolwut.

No, this is why there are certain people who go through 5 freaking years at a law school to understand about laws. It's not in one sphere of rules.

Even if it was consensual, that woman is in an unfair advantage with the boy. The offence is not because he is a minor, but because she is in a situation where she holds the majority of influence.

He is too young to be the wiser, and she therefore she shouldn't take advantage of him.

As he matures, and then it becomes 'justified' if he so wishes to spend his time with an older person. Why? Because his hormones are stabilizing, he begins to understand more about what sex is, and what the consequences are, and can make his own informed choices.

Paedophilia whilst being a sexual preference, will NOT and NEVER be accepted by society because of the theory of equality. There should no coercion or undue influence anywhere in a relationship or it becomes ABUSIVE.

This is all very logical.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-15 23:19:02  
Remora.Belius said:
Paedophilia whilst being a sexual preference, will NOT and NEVER be accepted by society because of the theory of equality.
I know, I'm just a dreamer.
 Remora.Belius
サーバ: Remora
user: Belius
By Remora.Belius 2009-12-15 23:26:11  
Asura.Ludoggy said:

That went to you, specifically. Leave the gays out of it. They're in equal relationships with each other.

Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 23:27:52  
Perhaps not actually pedophilia but sex with teenagers clearly consenting... don't see why that wont happen. Er well in the few places it isn't already.

Also nothing in that article said anything about her having undue influence or advantage. That is assumed and either way should have nothing to do with the age thing. But sure I mean you could get your boss in trouble for stuff like that if you claimed it was pressured cause of that or even a teacher in college.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-15 23:28:57  
Remora.Belius said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
That went to you, specifically. Leave the gays out of it. They're in equal relationships with each other.
Not if one is always the woman!!!