First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Bismarck.Nevill
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-03-02 04:55:35  
Bismarck.Aryden said:
Quote:
at least the only issue my ls might have is a dyna zone being taken that we want, but either way.. we just go to some other zone if the one we want is taken. it's not that hard and pointless to cause drama against other lses because they took the zone before you. first come first serve!
or you could post it on the schedule and lessen the chances of getting a city yanked from you.

One shell I was in actually had another shell using the schedule to block us. That was horrible....
By Mcdougall 2010-03-02 13:47:52  
FACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
This is going to ruin me from being in the top 100 on ffxiah -.- Well... this and having to level my jobs again

Wohoo Eviction notice from seraph and hellooooooooooooooo bismarck. This is going to be interesting i wonder how many LS's are going to break because of same times and how much drama is going to start up at the beginning of this merge. Hmmm. I hope the people who like to /shout in whitegate dont ruin our servers rep <.<
 Bismarck.Animaal
user: Animaal
By Bismarck.Animaal 2010-03-02 14:25:11  
Bismarck.Nevill said:
Bismarck.Aryden said:
Quote:
at least the only issue my ls might have is a dyna zone being taken that we want, but either way.. we just go to some other zone if the one we want is taken. it's not that hard and pointless to cause drama against other lses because they took the zone before you. first come first serve!
or you could post it on the schedule and lessen the chances of getting a city yanked from you.

One shell I was in actually had another shell using the schedule to block us. That was horrible....

was that when we were in the same LS?
 Bismarck.Nevill
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-03-02 15:20:12  
Bismarck.Animaal said:
Bismarck.Nevill said:
Bismarck.Aryden said:
Quote:

Yep. That is exactly when I was talking about.
 Seraph.Girlygirl
サーバ: Seraph
user: Girlygirl
By Seraph.Girlygirl 2010-03-02 15:50:42  
:o I get to keep my name, Surprisingly.
And Krispy.. There's always "Crackle" :P
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2010-03-02 19:12:42  
Bismarck.Animaal said:
most the time the people that do an area we want don't give a ***about the Schedule or they're jp, and they don't use it either. A lot of people don't use the schedule lol

true true. NiN's website served as a decent Dyna schedule , but since NiN broke off, it hasn't really been the same.
With the usual dyna shells having a scheduled dyna, Jp dyna shells, and a bunch of beginner, it sometimes becomes a fight to who can claim a zone faster, or just move to the next avail zone :|

Seraph.Allelujah said:
my name is taken too.... who will i be ; ;
how about going tino the dark side and renaming yourself Hallelujah? =P
 Seraph.Krackle
user: Tinkpwr
By Seraph.Krackle 2010-03-03 00:07:18  
Seraph.Girlygirl said:
:o I get to keep my name, Surprisingly.

Umm, not possible? Silly little girl, the only reason you have your name is because I made Hellknight give it back. You should be thanking me.
 Bismarck.Dovlei
user: Dovlei
By Bismarck.Dovlei 2010-03-03 09:23:10  
Oh noez we're getting Caiyuo :3

All is lost!
 Seraph.Krispy
user: daNpwr
By Seraph.Krispy 2010-03-03 12:02:12  
My name will be looooooooooooltarutaru.
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-03 15:19:46  
Bismarck.Animaal said:
Bismarck.Nevill said:
Bismarck.Aryden said:
Quote:

Also on top of people taking zones in-spite of a schedule, there have recently been a lot of shout LS's that came up on our server for dynamis who just shout for w/e zone on that day and there's quite a bit of "new" shout dyna shells that have showed up out of no where so they don't even set up schedules; forcing people to set up schedules is kinda nice but improbable. It'll save a lot less grieve to just do w/e zone isn't full if you're a scheduled dynamis group, like Fridays: definately a bad night to do Xarc even as late as 11PM~3AM EST there are LS's still in Xarc on a Friday. And other times on Fridays every zone is taken except Bastok. Sometimes it's better to kinda speculate a week or two to see what times/days are better for your ls instead of trying to fight over a zone cause come on.

If they don't cap Dyna zones... Dreamlands will be far more easier to do with a smaller group you can always fall back on those :P
 Bismarck.Stephano
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2010-03-03 18:08:08  
I just wanted to put my 2 cents in...

People have to consider that the game has been out 7 years and.... the people who haven't gotten something yet, really aren't die-hard players you'll need to compete endlessly against. With that said, also remember a lot of the people on Seraph probably have everything complete just like a lot of our Bismarck players. It can't be that bad, just a handful more people for our nm's and such, and new helpers for missions. I'm excited actually.
 Seraph.Rosskatz
user: Rosskatz
By Seraph.Rosskatz 2010-03-03 18:17:39  
I'm really hoping that in all of this SE finally bites the bullet and instances limbus and dyna.
 Bismarck.Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2010-03-03 18:45:29  
Seraph.Rosskatz said:
I'm really hoping that in all of this SE finally bites the bullet and instances limbus and dyna.

if they do, I think dyna currency prices will shoot up due to inflation and the same supply with more demand. Items will be easier to get and so will gil, and more and more people will be spreading money around.
 Seraph.Girlygirl
user: Girlygirl
By Seraph.Girlygirl 2010-03-03 18:46:36  
Yea but Krispy >_>;
Having him take my name for Lol's isn't right ;
It's messed up. Seriously, Messed up . I shouldn't be thanking you ;D Since I know the truth :P
Anyways, I wonder what SMN, WHM & DNC AF3 will be like.. :D
 Seraph.Chasuro
user: Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-03 18:53:05  
Bismarck.Stephano said:
I just wanted to put my 2 cents in...

People have to consider that the game has been out 7 years and.... the people who haven't gotten something yet, really aren't die-hard players you'll need to compete endlessly against. With that said, also remember a lot of the people on Seraph probably have everything complete just like a lot of our Bismarck players. It can't be that bad, just a handful more people for our nm's and such, and new helpers for missions. I'm excited actually.

You may want to consider that not everyone has been playing this game for 7 years.

Bismarck, get ready. Seraph has more players and an established Dynamis system. Random dynamis runs may be ok for your smaller server, but it;s about to change for you. But no worries, Catwho will probably write up a nice schedule for everyone.
 Bismarck.Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2010-03-03 18:57:03  
Eh, the only LS on the server that won't follow suit is TheOrganization, they don't care about anyone but themselves.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-03 20:05:04  
Yeah, like to remind you you're coming to our server we're not going to yours and also, not many people actually post on websites like this. Honestly it's not that hard to do another zone if ones taken, come on people.
 Seraph.Corleonis
By Seraph.Corleonis 2010-03-03 21:06:21  
Not like we asked to go there :P

As for stealing names, that's just a *** move to do. If it's your servers biggest dbag, they're probably going to change it themselves. If it's someone you just don't like, grow up. The merger is already going to be rough on people and shells, we don't need to act childish on top of it all.
 Seraph.Tankjr
user: Tankjr
By Seraph.Tankjr 2010-03-03 22:58:52  
Can anyone hip me to the end game shells on Bismarck that don't waste their lives camping? The reps of said shells would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Yeah, like to remind you you're coming to our server we're not going to yours

You're a ***
 Seraph.Rosskatz
user: Rosskatz
By Seraph.Rosskatz 2010-03-04 00:04:05  
Wow 4 days after announcement and the fighting already starts :-p Can't we all just get along. Also i think a lot of little dyna shells will probably have to be eatten up by larger ones if we are all going to go. NA Primetime on Seraph is already full in most zones.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-04 01:23:29  
Seraph.Tankjr said:
Can anyone hip me to the end game shells on Bismarck that don't waste their lives camping? The reps of said shells would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Bismarck.Rinako said:

You're a ***

No not really, it's serious stuff. It's not like your server would appreciate people demanding things if we were moving to yours. So instead of demanding we do something a certain way when we've been doing it the same way for like... the past few years you can't just force us to do it your way. I mean really come on. It'll take a bit for everyone to get a long but saying ***like
Quote:
Bismarck, get ready. Seraph has more players and an established Dynamis system. Random dynamis runs may be ok for your smaller server, but it's about to change for you.

Is just as ***-ish. So yeah.
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-03-04 01:39:58  
Bismarck.Stephano said:
Seraph.Rosskatz said:

if they do, I think dyna currency prices will shoot up due to inflation and the same supply with more demand. Items will be easier to get and so will gil, and more and more people will be spreading money around.

That makes no sense. Instanced dynamis/limbus would have minimal effect on currency prices, and even that effect would be in the opposite direction you stated.
Also, when the NiN went down and Mini was looking for a new place to keep the schedule, Foobar was kind enough to start hosting it, and most of the bigger dynamis linkshells tend to post there, and several that don't still take the time to check the schedule to see if they are 'stealing' a reserved dynamis zone before they enter.
For reference:
http://foobarhq.com/Lounge/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1879

Seraph.Girlygirl said:

I think Krunchy would be more appropriate.
 Seraph.Corleonis
By Seraph.Corleonis 2010-03-04 06:06:52  
Nah, he can't use that since Krew already has a Krunchy.

Though if he goes for Crackle, the others could change to Snap and Pop XD
 Seraph.Corrderio
user: Corrderio
By Seraph.Corrderio 2010-03-04 10:28:06  
Seraph.Rosskatz said:
SE is too lazy to sadly. Question was asked in an interview awhile back and they said something about zones being too big/requiring too much work/etc.
 Seraph.Zenki
user: Zenki
By Seraph.Zenki 2010-03-04 13:35:38  
oh...cool lol
 Bismarck.Evolex
user: Evolex
By Bismarck.Evolex 2010-03-04 14:44:39  
Bismarck.Orlay said:
Bismarck.Evolex said:
Welcome to Bismarck seraph people! Beware of littleruby and blackchef >.>!
Indeed, Evo's cool people though. Also, he's not a ghost, it's Bloo :( It's a common misconception.

THANKS ORLAY!
 Bismarck.Recaldy
user: Recaldy
By Bismarck.Recaldy 2010-03-04 15:12:10  
Wish Bismarck merged with Fairy...would've got my money back. Anyway, welcome to Bismarck!
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-03-04 15:48:56  
Bismarck.Recaldy said:
Wish Bismarck merged with Fairy...would've got my money back. Anyway, welcome to Bismarck!

Fairy? Are you hopping Rec?
 Seraph.Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-04 17:16:43  
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Seraph.Tankjr said:

EDIT:
Bismarck.Rinako said:

You're a ***

No not really, it's serious stuff. It's not like your server would appreciate people demanding things if we were moving to yours. So instead of demanding we do something a certain way when we've been doing it the same way for like... the past few years you can't just force us to do it your way. I mean really come on. It'll take a bit for everyone to get a long but saying ***like
Quote:
Bismarck, get ready. Seraph has more players and an established Dynamis system. Random dynamis runs may be ok for your smaller server, but it's about to change for you.

Is just as ***-ish. So yeah.

lol!! Its serious stuff!!! >.<;

Too funny. Actually, and I second the cocky monochre, Seraph is the bigger server.

What I said wasn't dickish sorry if it offended it's just a fact. The fact is our dynamis and limbus shells are on our way over. How everyone deals with it is up to them, but its something we're going to have to deal with.

The fact is you all haven't had to worry about schedules with maybe 2 dyna ls's at the same time. That luxury is about to change. Is that me being a ***? lol
 Seraph.Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-04 17:19:23  
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Yeah, like to remind you you're coming to our server we're not going to yours and also, not many people actually post on websites like this. Honestly it's not that hard to do another zone if ones taken, come on people.

I dont think you understand. We can have up to 5 dyna ls' at once I think. Add that to the few you guys have on one night. We're going to have to organize something. Seraph already does and Im pretty sure the person who organizes it has already started working on a plan. Im just saying either we can get on board and work together or fight over zones. And you know if there is no schedule people will be fighting.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7