フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Seraph merging into Bismarck
Seraph merging into Bismarck
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Bismarck.Nevill
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-03-04 17:33:52  
I think what Rinako was trying to say is just because it works like that on Seraph doesn't mean it will on Bismarck. Scheduling Dynamis isn't gonna work that well because some people just don't give a damn.

And, by the way, Rinako is not a ***. She is good people!
 Seraph.Chasuro
サーバ: Seraph
user: Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-04 17:50:27  
Well then be ready to have your dyna events overrun.
 Bismarck.Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-03-04 17:58:29  
Same to you bud!

I mean, I'm not trying to be an ***, but things aren't gonna change. Some people are going to try and schedule, and some people aren't going to give a ***about it. And the only people that will be pissed about a slot being taken are the ones that try to schedule, because the ones that didn't know it can happen.
 Bismarck.Animaal
user: Animaal
By Bismarck.Animaal 2010-03-04 18:09:44  
No one here really cares about a schedule and we don't fight over a zone. if someone enters a zone we were going to then we find a different zone to enter.. plain and simple. and there's more than 2 LSes at once.. try we did a Tinnin pop because every dyna zone was taken one night. so don't assume ***about our server
 Lakshmi.Aaroca
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Damii
By Lakshmi.Aaroca 2010-03-04 18:10:24  
LOLNERDRAGE.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-03-04 18:19:07  
Lakshmi.Aaroca said:
LOLNERDRAGE.

What?

Lakshmi.Aaroca
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Damii
By Lakshmi.Aaroca 2010-03-04 18:22:09  
idk but if you try to steal my dyna zone I'll cut you.
 Bismarck.Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-03-04 18:27:27  
Lakshmi.Aaroca said:
idk but if you try to steal my dyna zone I'll cut you.

HAHAHA
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-04 20:21:56  
Bismarck.Nevill said:
Same to you bud!

I mean, I'm not trying to be an ***, but things aren't gonna change. Some people are going to try and schedule, and some people aren't going to give a ***about it. And the only people that will be pissed about a slot being taken are the ones that try to schedule, because the ones that didn't know it can happen.

Pretty much this. And my thing is, if Bismarck is "so small" why is the Bigger server moving to the smaller one? Wouldn't it be easier to transfer a smaller group to the bigger one. Oh and btw, that Foobar site isn't even half the dynamis ls's that do runs. There's been like 3-5 new shout ls's within the last month lol
 Bismarck.Khiinroye
user: Khiinroye
By Bismarck.Khiinroye 2010-03-04 21:19:46  
Settle down people.

Rinako's ls has to deal with little conflict cause they go at 1:30 AM. There are no shells from Seraph at that time, so I'm sure she doesn't have much to worry about being overrun.

Looking at the dynamis scheduling that's been worked out between the two servers elsewhere, Bismarck has just as many if not more dynamis shells at congested times (I'm sure we're still missing a few of ours at less congested times since not all use the schedule here).

Here's the list atm. Catwho asked about it the day the merger was announced, and was directed to our schedule. I combined the Seraph and Bismarck schedules, and then added several Bismarck shells that don't use the schedule. Catwho then confirmed and removed the dead shells from Seraph's list, and one from Bismarck was removed from being dead. We'd had this done this 2 days before Chasuro's post, and she'd been talking with the leaders of the Seraph dynamis shells already. /laugh

http://foobarhq.com/Lounge/viewforum.php?f=58 for the Bismarck dynamis schedule. More or less everybody used it when NiN ran it, but then NiN died with salvage bans, and Xaetica took it over. A bunch of shells weren't happy with that, and its less popular now. I wouldn't be surprised if Catwho takes it over from Xaetica, it might be used more then. She way more proactive about it anyways, which would be better for running the schedule.

Monday
S 6:30 PM EST Three Blind Mice Dynamis
B 7:00 PM EST Discoid
B 7:30 PM EST Osiris
S 7:30 PM EST Simanyd Dynamis
B 8:00 PM EST IncredibleForce
S 8:00 PM EST TakeLuck Dynamis
S 8:00 PM EST Ultimate Terror Dynamis
B 8:00 PM EST ModernMyth
B 9:00 PM EST Fusion
S 9:30 PM EST Defying Fate Dynamis
S 10:00 PM EST Abandoned Artifacts
S 11:00 PM EST DynaDreamers
B 25:30 EST (Tues 1:30 AM) Final Fantasy Rejects

Tuesday
B 2:00 PM EST (7:00 PM GMT) Stars
S 3:00 PM EST Dynacore
S 7:00 PM EST AmidstTheGlory Dynamis
B 8:00 PM EST Lunarians
B 8:00 PM EST ArchDominus
B 8:00 PM EST CritHappens
S 8:00 PM EST NoSephiroth Dynamis
S 8:00 PM EST Dynacore
B 8:30 PM EST BlueFeather

Wednesday
S 6:30 PM EST EmpyreanII Dynamis
B 8:00 PM EST Brosold
S 8:00 PM EST Equilibrium/DynaPowPow
B 8:30 PM EST AlteredFates
B 9:00 PM EST EmoeDynamis
S 9:00 PM EST DaretoExcel Dynamis

Thursday
B 7:00 PM EST Discoid
S 7:00 PM EST Three Blind Mice Dynamis
B 7:30 PM EST Osiris
S 7:30 PM EST Simanyd Dynamis
B 8:00 PM EST ATribeCalledDynamis
B 8:00 PM EST IncredibleForce
B 8:00 PM EST ValiantKnights
S 8:00 PM EST TakeLuck Dynamis
S 8:00 PM EST DynastyLS Dynamis
S 9:30 PM EST Defying Fate Dynamis
S 10:00 PM EST Abandoned Artifacts
S 11:30 PM EST DynaDreamers

Friday
B 2:00 PM EST (7:00 PM GMT) Stars
S 8:00 PM EST Ultimate Terror Dynamis
B 8:00 PM EST ModernMyth
B 9:00 PM EST Fusion
B 25:30 EST (Tues 1:30 AM) Final Fantasy Rejects

Saturday
S 2:00 PM EST Dynacore
S 4:00 PM EST NoSephiroth Dynamis
B 6:00 PM EST Lunarians
S 6:00 PM AmidstTheGlory Dynamis
B 7:00 PM EST Libert
S 7:00 PM EST BeyondTheDynamis
B 8:00 PM EST PCKU
B 8:00 PM EST ArchDominus
B 8:00 PM EST CritHappens

Sunday
S 2:00 PM EST Equilibrium/DynaPowPow
S 4:00 PM EST EmpyreanII Dynamis
B 8:00 PM EST ATribeCalledDynamis
B 8:00 PM EST ValiantKnights
S 8:00 PM EST DareToExcel Dynamis
S 8:00 PM EST DynastyLS Dynamis
B 8:30 PM EST AlteredFates
B 8:00 PM EST Brosold
B 9:00 PM EST EmoeDynamis

Smaller servers are being absorbed, so Bismarck *IS* the larger server, even though they're close. Active members from the info on this site:
Bismarck: 9128
Seraph: 8216

I was gonna be a *** in this post, but decided that it wouldn't help.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-04 22:49:20  
Bismarck.Khiinroye said:
Settle down people.

Rinako's ls has to deal with little conflict cause they go at 1:30 AM. There are no shells from Seraph at that time, so I'm sure she doesn't have much to worry about being overrun.

Smaller servers are being absorbed, so Bismarck *IS* the larger server, even though they're close. Active members from the info on this site:
Bismarck: 9128
Seraph: 8216

I was gonna be a *** in this post, but decided that it wouldn't help.

Khiinroye<3

Some of this is true and false depending on the day. We still have to deal with people taking zones even as late as we go. Mostly on Friday nights instead of Monday nights but we still deal with the same issues. Friday nights are the worse cause 9/10 times zones are taken except bastok even at the time my LS does dynamis. Ls members have even been concerned about our future events. Generally speaking, I'm not really concerned with new people because not only do we have to worry about NA but JP ls's as well doing Dynamis at the time so just because we're doing it at a different time then most NA shells do dyna, doesn't mean we deal with less problems.

I honestly don't mind it when people take zones cause hell there's a bunch of other zones, but people who get all emo about people taking zones really need to step back some because really you can always do a different zone, and if the zones you want to do are always taken time to rethink the days/times you do dynamis.
 Seraph.Chasuro
user: Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-05 00:41:22  
I don't know why people get so huffy and pissy. I was just saying people needed to look towards organizing the events. Seraph does this, Bismarck people here shat on the idea. I'm not being a *** just trying to be proactive.

As for which server is bigger, I got my info from this post.
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Yeah bismarck has been lucky to get over 900 people lately >.>

And Seraph gets up to 1600. It doesn;t matter as long as we can just have fun and play the game. I think this merge will bring more fun to "both servers".
 Seraph.Corleonis
By Seraph.Corleonis 2010-03-05 06:31:37  
I've got a mule on Bismarck, so I've been able to see both populations pretty well. NA time seems to be around 800ish for us both. JP primetime the other day showed Seraph: 1400 online, 30 lfp, and Bismarck: 1600 online and 70 lfp. Hopefully I'll finally get some much needed exping in! XD
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-03-05 07:21:56  
Seraph.Chasuro said:
I was just saying people needed to look towards organizing the events.

Well no ***the people on Bismarck would like it if everyone adhered to a certain schedule. We'd like a lot of other things too, but while jerks exist, most of that ***'s never gonna happen. I don't think anyone said 'Screw schedules! I like our random dynamis!'
No matter how super organized this Cait person is, dynamis schedules are voluntary, and shout linkshells/ shells w/ douche leaders can and will always have the option to ignore them
 Seraph.Greyfin
user: Greyfin
By Seraph.Greyfin 2010-03-05 09:35:32  
Selling names for Bismarck:
Corleonis 1 mil
Girlygiril 10 mil
Tankjr 0 Gil, just galka love~

jk~
By Mcdougall 2010-03-05 12:02:38  
SE Should make it possible to be able to instance dyna's now. They have 8 new fing servers to figure it out on.
 Bismarck.Animaal
user: Animaal
By Bismarck.Animaal 2010-03-05 13:12:03  
Bismarck.Altar said:
Seraph.Chasuro said:

No matter how super organized this Cait person is, dynamis schedules are voluntary, and shout linkshells/ shells w/ douche leaders can and will always have the option to ignore them

exactly. And this is why alot of people don't use the schedule anymore because of the people that don't care. I used to do dyna based on the schedule but even then some new ls would be *** and always do xarc at our time so our ls never got a chance to do xarc. They even used a mule to break a glass and sit there and waste time away so we couldn't enter when we tried to go earlier. past that point i gave up on scheduling that ***due to people like that
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-05 13:12:53  
Seraph.Corleonis said:
I've got a mule on Bismarck, so I've been able to see both populations pretty well. NA time seems to be around 800ish for us both. JP primetime the other day showed Seraph: 1400 online, 30 lfp, and Bismarck: 1600 online and 70 lfp. Hopefully I'll finally get some much needed exping in! XD

Yeah JP prime tends to have a lot more people. I was searching NA prime, since that's all people really think about.
 Bismarck.Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-03-05 14:54:17  
Bismarck.Animaal said:
Bismarck.Altar said:
Seraph.Chasuro said:
exactly. And this is why alot of people don't use the schedule anymore because of the people that don't care. I used to do dyna based on the schedule but even then some new ls would be *** and always do xarc at our time so our ls never got a chance to do xarc. They even used a mule to break a glass and sit there and waste time away so we couldn't enter when we tried to go earlier. past that point i gave up on scheduling that ***due to people like that

That was horrible times. Then the leaders of the 2 shells got into a pissing contest and they started blocking city dynamis just for the hell of it.

Fun times!
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-05 23:42:03  
Btw since the FanFest we've been having closer to 1.8k people lol Just checked now and we have 1797 during NA/JP combined-prime.

How many people got friends who restarted cause of the update? So far about 6 of mine came back, pretty exciting stuffs
 Seraph.Iria
user: Iria
By Seraph.Iria 2010-03-06 00:30:42  
I'm really not looking forward to changing my name. I've been Iria on Seraph since 2003 and the name on Bismarck is taken by someone who probably quit in 2007 but didn't delete their character. Does anyone think SE might delete old inactive accounts in the future? Or at least delete the names of inactive accounts? It's really unfair to those dedicated players who paid SE $12.95+ per month since 2003 to have to change their name because of someone who quit and no longer plays.
 Bismarck.Ihina
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-03-06 05:53:42  
Hmm?

Earlier today, we had 1600+ people on. Right now(4am pst), there's 1931 people on Bismarck.
 Bismarck.Darklucifer
By Bismarck.Darklucifer 2010-03-06 08:27:22  
alot of ppl r coming back becouse of the changes. and so i am after nearly 7 month`s. Im exited to play with my old ffxi friends again <3
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-06 14:32:55  
Bismarck.Ihina said:
Hmm?

Earlier today, we had 1600 people on. Right now(4am pst), there's 1931 people on Bismarck.

Yeah there's way more JP and NA players on Bismarck. When I checked it was at a time NA were logging and JP were slowly logging on. Still a huge difference in people since the update was announced.
 Seraph.Girlygirl
user: Girlygirl
By Seraph.Girlygirl 2010-03-06 14:35:45  
Seraph.Greyfin said:
Selling names for Bismarck:
Corleonis 1 mil
Girlygiril 10 mil
Tankjr 0 Gil, just galka love~

Seriously Grey? Seriously. That's my mule on Bismarck, You can shove it.
I did nothing to Krew, And you yet still tend to start ***with me, and I don't know what you have on Corl but seriously. Just stfu already because you're starting to irritate me.
And Tigue? Well, that was REALLY uncalled for.
But seriously, My mule on Bismarck- You can't go off selling names not yours- joking or not. So shut up.
 Seraph.Krackle
user: Tinkpwr
By Seraph.Krackle 2010-03-06 15:08:53  
Seraph.Girlygirl said:

And Tigue? Well, that was REALLY uncalled for.

You must be slow. Don't speak of things you have no idea about.
 Alexander.Nabu
サーバ: Alexander
user: jfive
By Alexander.Nabu 2010-03-06 15:39:21  
it's ok. her face got hit with a truck.
 Bismarck.Darklucifer
By Bismarck.Darklucifer 2010-03-06 15:54:26  
Love is in the air o.O
 Seraph.Corleonis
By Seraph.Corleonis 2010-03-07 04:16:34  
Girly calm down, it was a joke. I really doubt they'd try to sell our names XD

Maybe yours, since you guys are the best of friends lol... But I don't think I'm on anyones bad side in Krew. I certanly hope not, as I'd like to reapply someday once I tie up a few loose ends.

(I reserved my name already anyways ~.^)
 Bismarck.Tigerlilyb
By Bismarck.Tigerlilyb 2010-03-07 08:31:46  
It's a server merger, not a server take over, hopefully we can learn from eachother. Or probably not, people are just gonna be pig headed and say "this is bismarck, k guys, we do things our way".

Either way, welcome to Bismarck! I hope you guys have a nice EU player base because ours is currently almost non existant. Getting a party in EU prime times is just impossible.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7