First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Seraph.Krackle
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Tinkpwr
By Seraph.Krackle 2010-03-07 13:46:56  
Seraph.Corleonis said:
Girly calm down, it was a joke. I really doubt they'd try to sell our names XD

Maybe yours, since you guys are the best of friends lol... But I don't think I'm on anyones bad side in Krew. I certanly hope not, as I'd like to reapply someday once I tie up a few loose ends.

(I reserved my name already anyways ~.^)

I'm pretty sure your app is straight, Corl. However, Girly is our best friend. I mean, seriously, who else says ***like this:
Seraph.Girlygirl said:
----And Tigue? Well, that was REALLY uncalled for.----

Who wouldn't love a prepubescent girl that thinks she knows everything? ***, I know I do!
 Bismarck.Orlay
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Orlay
By Bismarck.Orlay 2010-03-10 14:28:15  
I'm disappointed! I was hoping we'd be merged by now, but noo!

I'm just hoping the merge will bring more people in the school/work hours. I have random days off and at those times if I wanna xp, it's more so me wasting my time lfg. (I <3 leveling D:)
 Seraph.Zenki
user: Zenki
By Seraph.Zenki 2010-03-10 14:51:32  
Bismarck.Orlay said:
I'm disappointed! I was hoping we'd be merged by now, but noo! I'm just hoping the merge will bring more people in the school/work hours. I have random days off and at those times if I wanna xp, it's more so me wasting my time lfg. (I <3 leveling D:)
RED IS BETTER THEN BLUE@!
 Seraph.Zenki
By Seraph.Zenki 2010-03-10 14:57:30  
Seraph.Girlygirl said:
----And Tigue? Well, that was REALLY uncalled for.----

Didn't you say you hated ppl who burn their smn to 75 and play gimped?...from what heard Tigue has great gears blah blah but he ain't good....so whats the difference from him and smn burners?
 Seraph.Chasuro
user: Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-10 16:58:51  
Bismarck.Orlay said:

I'm just hoping the merge will bring more people in the school/work hours. I have random days off and at those times if I wanna xp, it's more so me wasting my time lfg. (I <3 leveling D:)

I can't wait either. You can bug me for tele's if I can bug you to team up on stuffs. :þ
By Athenacross 2010-03-10 23:20:58  
Well Hello Bismarck :) I have to say I am going to miss Seraph since this sever have been my home from day 1 and for the last 4 or so years. I am excited though to be on the game and see many new friendly faces.

<3 Tankjr <3

btw .. I liked the comment Greyfin ... I laughed :)

Athenacross
 Seraph.Corleonis
By Seraph.Corleonis 2010-03-10 23:25:49  
I don't really know all the details of what happened between Krew and SOU, but I can say I'm hella happy with the outcome.

Tigue was a huge douchebag that *** over a lot of people, many of which are good friends. I don't think I have ever heard anything good from anyone in that shell. Show up late? /kick! Can't stay up all night because work in the AM? /kick! Family emergency and have to leave early? /kick!

*** got what was coming to him.
 Bismarck.Xeres
user: Xeres
By Bismarck.Xeres 2010-03-11 08:00:17  
I'd like to welcome everyone from Seraph to our home! It's fairly nice here with nice people and it will be good to see more bodies around. Please visit the Aery and claim some Fafhoggs or Aht Urgan and sample the wonderful battles against pink toucans. For some, there may be interest in our fine Coral laden tunnels, just west of the city of Bastok. The Forests of East Ronfaure (S) are always a welcome sight as well. Over in Windurst I believe it is almost the season to harvest Star Fruits so watch out during the hustle and bustling pathways. There is always something exciting going on in our fair and wonderful world and we look forward to sharing it with you.

Love Always, Xeres of Bismarck.
 Bismarck.Evolex
user: Evolex
By Bismarck.Evolex 2010-03-11 08:18:24  
Bismarck.Xeres said:
I'd like to welcome everyone from Seraph to our home! It's fairly nice here with nice people and it will be good to see more bodies around. Please visit the Aery and claim some Fafhoggs or Aht Urgan and sample the wonderful battles against pink toucans. For some, there may be interest in our fine Coral laden tunnels, just west of the city of Bastok. The Forests of East Ronfaure (S) are always a welcome sight as well. Over in Windurst I believe it is almost the season to harvest Star Fruits so watch out during the hustle and bustling pathways. There is always something exciting going on in our fair and wonderful world and we look forward to sharing it with you. Love Always, Xeres of Bismarck.

I think you missed the wholesome, friendly Vrtra who seems to be lacking visitors as of late.
 Bismarck.Tigerlilyb
By Bismarck.Tigerlilyb 2010-03-11 15:36:51  
Bismarck.Orlay said:

Lets cross our fingers, but it probably won't happen :D EU prime times are dead everywhere.
 Seraph.Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-11 17:36:31  
Bismarck.Xeres said:
I'd like to welcome everyone from Seraph to our home! It's fairly nice here with nice people and it will be good to see more bodies around. Please visit the Aery and claim some Fafhoggs or Aht Urgan and sample the wonderful battles against pink toucans. For some, there may be interest in our fine Coral laden tunnels, just west of the city of Bastok. The Forests of East Ronfaure (S) are always a welcome sight as well. Over in Windurst I believe it is almost the season to harvest Star Fruits so watch out during the hustle and bustling pathways. There is always something exciting going on in our fair and wonderful world and we look forward to sharing it with you.

Love Always, Xeres of Bismarck.

Cute, thank you. I look forward to meeting you all.
 Seraph.Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-11 18:06:09  
Seraph.Corleonis said:
I don't really know all the details of what happened between Krew and SOU, but I can say I'm hella happy with the outcome.

Tigue was a huge douchebag that *** over a lot of people, many of which are good friends. I don't think I have ever heard anything good from anyone in that shell. Show up late? /kick! Can't stay up all night because work in the AM? /kick! Family emergency and have to leave early? /kick!

For starters what does this have to do with merging with Bismarck?

Now, I do believe there was a rival linkshell there with SOU that pulled a famous NM scorpion to Tiamet while SOU was fighting it. Isn't this a MPK move? Which LS was it that did that?
 Seraph.Zenki
By Seraph.Zenki 2010-03-11 18:28:32  
Seraph.Chasuro said:
Seraph.Corleonis said:

For starters what does this have to do with merging with Bismarck?

Now, I do believe there was a rival linkshell there with SOU that pulled a famous NM scorpion to Tiamet while SOU was fighting it. Isn't this a MPK move? Which LS was it that did that?
<_<;;; rlly? you just said "what does this have to do with merging with bismarck" and your continueing the convo about SOU and HSNM ls <..<....see you in game!
 Seraph.Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-11 22:32:46  
Because I think it's crap the way people are treating that issue. Whoever it was from Krew pulling the nm to mpk SOU should have been banned as well. Just because they got away with it doesn't make them right and doesn't allow them to play the innocent card.

If you don't like someone in the game, blist them and do your own thing. It's a huge world. Once you start slandering and harassing you become the jerk.
 Bismarck.Khiinroye
user: Khiinroye
By Bismarck.Khiinroye 2010-03-12 01:04:40  
It does involve the merger, since those shells are coming here. It lets us know the type of stuff that might be going on.
 Seraph.Allelujah
user: jfive
By Seraph.Allelujah 2010-03-12 10:22:50  
Chasuro, if you weren't there, then be quiet. You are yet another no namer that plays on Seraph.

If someone wants details on that particular instance of Tigue getting banned or w/e they can PM me.

Needless to say on his new character he already obtained a D ring. Orz.

Bismarck ppl... You guys have room for me?;
 Bismarck.Darklucifer
By Bismarck.Darklucifer 2010-03-12 11:27:03  
I think since im in GMT zone i can say got room for another server aswell xD xD Just hoping if i log on i can go lfp on another job then BRD to get any kind of pt invite^^

Seraph.Krispy
user: daNpwr
By Seraph.Krispy 2010-03-12 14:49:20  
Seraph.Chasuro said:
Because I think it's crap the way people are treating that issue. Whoever it was from Krew pulling the nm to mpk SOU should have been banned as well. Just because they got away with it doesn't make them right and doesn't allow them to play the innocent card.

If you don't like someone in the game, blist them and do your own thing. It's a huge world. Once you start slandering and harassing you become the jerk.

Q___________________________Q
 Seraph.Chasuro
By Seraph.Chasuro 2010-03-12 19:26:36  
Seraph.Allelujah said:
Chasuro, if you weren't there, then be quiet. You are yet another no namer that plays on Seraph.

If someone wants details on that particular instance of Tigue getting banned or w/e they can PM me.

Needless to say on his new character he already obtained a D ring. Orz.

Bismarck ppl... You guys have room for me?;

Allelujah from the krew LS, I'd warrant your interpretation would be quite biased. You do not know where I was when that happened. Can you deny that krew didn't attempt to MPK SOU?

As for your "yet another no namer" comment, it's a video game not a popularity contest. Whenever you get to what you conceive as top ***in this game you still haven't gotten anywhere in the real world. It makes no difference. Your comment shows the mentality that your group runs with, quite condescending and presumed elitist. With that logic, everyone on Bismarck deserves the same disrespect since you don't know them.

On the bright side, thank you for showing us how you think.

Seraph.Mhoram
user: Mhoram420
By Seraph.Mhoram 2010-03-12 21:50:17  
Out of all our HNMLS linkshells, Krispy and his "Krew" are the only guys who will send polite tells to merit camps and inquire about parties there, rather than come out and take over like they own the place. I'd also like to make the point that the guys in this linkshell imo are far from elitist *** considering their kill ratio.

Take it from another "No Namer" Bismarck, Krew is the least of Seraph's problems you'll be inheriting here soon. If Tigue wasn't a hasbeen I'd warn you about him, but he really poses no "threat" to your endgame scene.

Seraph, please stop making all of us look like the damn country bumpkins we've been rumored to be all these years (this coming from a redneck).

Bismarck.Hellscream
user: Warsong
By Bismarck.Hellscream 2010-03-13 02:35:50  
So can we get an Introduction to end game LS's approaching Bismarck in 2 days?

We have a few endgames/HNMs but major ones are:

FoReal(HNM endgame)
Discoid(HNM endgame)
Benediction(HNM)
Fusion (Endgame)
Foobar (Endgame)
Alteredfates (Endgame)
Luniesls (HNM-Endgame)

can't think of anymore :( so please do Introduce us to our new competition :)
 Seraph.Allelujah
user: jfive
By Seraph.Allelujah 2010-03-13 06:16:27  
2 days? thought it was 3/22 that the merge was happening.

Anything that I've missed I'm sure someone will add.

SenseofUnitiesIII (reformed many times) (HNM JP/NA/EU)
Hire mercs for 100k each to help them fight HNM.
Lost their leader (Tigue-Aegis) about 1.5 months ago due to trying to flail Tiamat.

Apotheosis (HNM endgame)
KB is what they camp the most it seems. Few relics still in shell. (2 Aegis, Horn, Polearm) Few relics bounced/sold accounts.

Krew (HNM endgame)
Usually camps everything, going to focus on more event based instances.

Equilibrium (Endgame some HNM)
Known for their Salvage. Camp HNMs very rarely, but camp in full force.

Pretty much the people you would see at king camps. Although, I doubt any Seraph shells will have a chance at claiming.
 Bismarck.Hellscream
By Bismarck.Hellscream 2010-03-13 08:56:18  
Hmmmm from what I know it's on 15th of March? I could be wrong >.<

Well major 2 HNMs on Bismarck are FoReal and Discoid . No others usually camp HNMs or SW and DI, I think Discoid has 8~9 relics , FoReal we have uhm 20 or 22 If I recall correctly... Bleh HNMs are boring anyways! About dynmais schedule I think mostly NA shells follow Foobars calender other than that EU shells and dynamis are mostly open . THIS IS EXCITING! come and buy some salvage gear! Discounts for the seraphians!
 Bismarck.Xeres
user: Xeres
By Bismarck.Xeres 2010-03-13 10:32:31  
I don't even know how much Salvage gear is sold for, but lol i want in on that deal.
By Athenacross 2010-03-13 11:39:53  
Mhoram ... You are not a no name player ... I know you :) Plus you are in a Great dyna LS :)

Athenacross
 Bismarck.Hellscream
By Bismarck.Hellscream 2010-03-14 11:17:56  
So server merge starts on the 15th and ends on the 22nd , seems like you seraphians are coming in waves lol.
 Seraph.Zubuis
user: Zubuis
By Seraph.Zubuis 2010-03-14 18:37:31  
Seraph.Allelujah said:
2 days? thought it was 3/22 that the merge was happening.

Anything that I've missed I'm sure someone will add.

SenseofUnitiesIII (reformed many times) (HNM JP/NA/EU)
Hire mercs for 100k each to help them fight HNM.
Lost their leader (Tigue-Aegis) about 1.5 months ago due to trying to flail Tiamat.

Apotheosis (HNM endgame)
KB is what they camp the most it seems. Few relics still in shell. (2 Aegis, Horn, Polearm) Few relics bounced/sold accounts.

Krew (HNM endgame)
Usually camps everything, going to focus on more event based instances.

Equilibrium (Endgame some HNM)
Known for their Salvage. Camp HNMs very rarely, but camp in full force.

Pretty much the people you would see at king camps. Although, I doubt any Seraph shells will have a chance at claiming.

I guess just to add to this. The linkshell I am in (equilibrium), is predominantly an event based linkshell. We are very good in areas such as Einherjar, Dynamis, Limbus and Salvage (which was mentioned). We fill in other time slots with things such as ks99, fomors nm's, sea, sky, scnm, bahamut2 type of thing. Very old linkshell with a solid leadership base (imo).

We dont really camp stuff as mentioned as we try to avoid the whole drama aspect of it. But doing events all the time can be monotonous as well, so we will camp stuff everyonce in a while to spice things up.

I guess other shells that werent mentioned that I can think off the top of my head. Because our linkshell is event based, I'm just kinda so busy with our own stuff - that I cant really pay attention to what others are upto other thans whats listed on their websites, but heres a bit of info on the others (which may not be correct):

OrzInc - Japanese linkshell. Leader - Milian I believe. From everything I've ever seen, pretty skilled linkshell, can pretty much do anything lowman if needed. Havent camped stuff for a bit - so I dont know how active they are in the HNM scene.

Beyondthelimitation - North American linkshell but has sister linkshell LibertyofDeath which has some JP members I believe. This linkshell of course is a long time history that many are aware of. Linkshell has changed quite a bit I think from when Lhexh ran it. Shinote, is now the leader. Shes very cool though. They do events these days, not sure how active they are and what they really do, but their around.

FinaleII - North american linkshell with some European? This linkshell started as Finestinseraph. That shell had a pretty bad reputation. The new leaders are Chiyaura/Eurell I believe. Not sure if theres even really any ties anymore to the former linkshell. They do some events and some hnm I think (with public ein shells and dyna shells). Chiyaura/Eurell seem nice from my opinion, never had problems with them. Not sure how active/skilled they are, havent done much HNM in a while to really know.

Yamato - this is an event shell I believe. I really do not know much about them other than they run on a point system and have various dkp depending on the events. I'll just leave it at that because any additional information that I say will probably be wrong.
 Seraph.Zenki
By Seraph.Zenki 2010-03-14 18:55:37  
boredom
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7