Lordcanti... Warning ? Or Just A Clown? Bismarck!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Lordcanti... Warning ? or Just a clown? Bismarck!
Lordcanti... Warning ? or Just a clown? Bismarck!
 Shiva.Gylfie
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2010-04-17 00:11:51  
He'll be back, they always come back.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-17 00:11:52  
I bet all that gear makes him really feel a sense of pride and achievement

And then XIV :o
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-17 00:14:47  
Angeleus said:
Was wondering if anyone has dealt with this kid? Also was wondering why he got kick from three servers and Just the Tip shell?

Reason for this topic is that I am very curios on why he starts so much drama with everyone in Bismarck. Especially since, he has done this on his previous server.

On BG he is known as Genrye

ITT: Avoid this kid at all cost?

My guess to why he starts ***:

Insecurities.
 Leviathan.Narrubia
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Narrubia
By Leviathan.Narrubia 2010-04-17 00:14:50  
Angeleus said:

MYTH CONFIRMED
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-17 00:16:27  
Leviathan.Narrubia said:
Angeleus said:

MYTH CONFIRMED

lmao

Someone could have the best gear ever, but having them in a shell would be counter productive because insecurities make them start ***.

Silly players.
 Shiva.Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2010-04-17 00:17:01  
Crimson cuisses, not blood :| ele resists WRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-04-17 00:17:19  
Shiva.Gylfie said:
Bismarck.Lordcanti said:
Again, This is why people dont post on ffxiah anymore, you guys should upgrade to alla, spend a year there, then jump to bg.
No grip! Shark strap where

He's actually got you there LC. Needs more shark strap :( And gimp missing 1 vit from Terra's! :-o

Also, calling a shell fail for failing gets a warning thread? What on earth. Personally I'd just raise them and move on. But making a warning thread is way more overboard than making fun.

Also, you don't get "kicked from a server". And if you want to ask why he was removed from a shell, ask the leaders of said shell?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-17 00:17:41  
Shiva.Gylfie said:

lmao, I knew he was gimp!
[+]
 Shiva.Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2010-04-17 00:22:50  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Gylfie said:

lmao, I knew he was gimp!
Well, even with him playing the gear swap card, wtf would a pld with a *** staff swap to? Shark strap and what...magic strap for the spell interruption rate? I don't even know, sounds stupid to have magic strap just for that though
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-04-17 00:29:05  
More HP.
Not me. But some do.
 Bismarck.Stephano
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2010-04-17 09:50:00  
I really don't think he even cares lol, he just loves to play with people
[+]
By Zekko 2010-04-17 09:58:09  
Genyre is the worst troll on BG, he really does suck at it.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-04-17 10:07:28  
Got to love how people who think they are "elite" call others out just to justify their own insecurities with how they play their games.

Personally, I think Filonheart > any BG *** > any Alla ***
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-04-17 10:07:37  
Zekko said:
Genyre is the worst troll on BG, he really does suck at it.
Yep. Too bad he only got temp'd.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-04-17 10:12:32  
Genrye may have nice gear but his attitude is abhorrent, even among typical BG trolls. What's the point in having good gear but being hated in a team-based game? A little humility here and there doesn't hurt.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2010-04-17 10:13:55  
I AM THE BEST GEARED DRAGOON ACROSS THE SERVERS!!!111!!shiftone!11!!
[+]
 Ifrit.Munkys
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Angeleus
By Ifrit.Munkys 2010-04-17 10:31:50  
Bismarck.Lordcanti said:
This guys linkshell wiped to ks99 wyrm i called him out on being gimp and he proceeded to cry about it and send me tells over 3 characters about how bad I am.

Bad player, terrible gear, big mouth.

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Royale_Ramble

Ksnm99? SS?

U mad? Will post more SS when i come home.

EDIT:Angeleus btw.

EDIT2: Umm.. In a social shell.. No end of game shell.. Really dude?

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3690827#post3690827

"He was kick from Brosold aka just the tip. However, he was repearl after begging for forgiveness. He will deny the begging everyone for forgiveness part. The only reason why he beg because he has no place to go even though he can transfer else where. The issue is that no other server wants to deal with his ***."
By Angeleus 2010-04-17 10:37:58  
Bismarck.Stephano said:
I really don't think he even cares lol, he just loves to play with people

If he didn't care. He wouldn't have bother to even post on here. But i don't blame him since he got temp ban from BG.
 Bismarck.Chasuro
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-04-17 14:01:41  
Ifrit.Munkys said:

Lol @ "I went easy on you". Why would you go easy on someone then let them beat you?
By Angeleus 2010-04-19 08:09:43  

Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-04-19 08:10:55  
is it really that hard to center a camera?
[+]
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
サーバ: Sylph
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-04-19 10:03:14  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
is it really that hard to center a camera?

LOL was thinking exactly the same.
[+]
By rainlab 2010-04-19 17:29:07  
I saw this comment posted on his FFXIAH profile a few months back:

"An infamous *** who goes around criticizing other players' equipment to compensate for his pathetic existence in real life."

It was up for a few hours and then promptly taken down. So it appears he's been frequenting the website for quite some time after all.

Anyhow, my real beef with Cunti started when I saw him going off on some poor random guy about his gear during a campaign battle. Judging from the heated conversation, it appeared Cunti randomly examined the guy and began making fun of him. Since then, I've run into him on multiple occasions and it's been pretty much the same story.

He talks trash about certain equipment and the next day I see him camping the NM that drops it. He keeps using the same excuse that the ra/ex item is "for a friend" despite the fact that he isn't even in a party. I probably would've given him the benefit of the doubt if I didn't know that he has no friends. Besides, we all know that PoS like him never do anything to help others out. It's just beyond their capacity on a human level.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-04-19 18:11:23  
Bismarck.Lordcanti said:
This guys linkshell wiped to ks99 wyrm i called him out on being gimp and he proceeded to cry about it and send me tells over 3 characters about how bad I am.

Bad player, terrible gear, big mouth.

(aka munky and lilmunky before he replies to himself and starts more ***)

What job was he on for the KSNM? Just saying you wiped cause of one player being gimp is wrong. I did that KSNM ~10times with shout groups. Even though some of the people didnt speak English or had the best gear and we managed to win.

Wipes happen when people panic, dont pay attention, go afk, disconnect or dont know what to do.
 Bismarck.Touvan
user: Touvan
By Bismarck.Touvan 2010-04-19 19:54:09  
Bismarck drama ftw!
By Angeleus 2010-04-19 20:27:06  
Seraph.Rafik said:

What job was he on for the KSNM? Just saying you wiped cause of one player being gimp is wrong. I did that KSNM ~10times with shout groups. Even though some of the people didnt speak English or had the best gear and we managed to win.

Wipes happen when people panic, dont pay attention, go afk, disconnect or dont know what to do.

Job: War/Nin

I don’t do ksnm99 or bcnm 99 or any end of game stuff. Although when garou was around us did all that stuff. Nevertheless, since he’s no longer around I just do campaigns and ENM. Also, he hasn’t been around for 4 years.

Another thing I wanted to add we were doing thishttp://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Royale_Ramble

The only person who die was I lol… We all got what we wanted from that bcnm. However, until this day Lordcanti hasn’t post any screen-shots on us wiping to ksnm99’s.(back in the days)
By Angeleus 2010-04-19 20:36:52  
rainlab said:
I saw this comment posted on his FFXIAH profile a few months back:

"An infamous *** who goes around criticizing other players' equipment to compensate for his pathetic existence in real life."

It was up for a few hours and then promptly taken down. So it appears he's been frequenting the website for quite some time after all.

Anyhow, my real beef with Cunti started when I saw him going off on some poor random guy about his gear during a campaign battle. Judging from the heated conversation, it appeared Cunti randomly examined the guy and began making fun of him. Since then, I've run into him on multiple occasions and it's been pretty much the same story.

He talks trash about certain equipment and the next day I see him camping the NM that drops it. He keeps using the same excuse that the ra/ex item is "for a friend" despite the fact that he isn't even in a party. I probably would've given him the benefit of the doubt if I didn't know that he has no friends. Besides, we all know that PoS like him never do anything to help others out. It's just beyond their capacity on a human level.

Yea.. He has that nasty habits starting ***with people’s gear in campaigns battle too. One time everyone in the zone just told him “STFU” in shouts. It was hilarious lol I wish someone had taken a screen shot of it. Also, he only has two friends in his shell and according to BG forums, someone stated that he has, no other server to jump too since his applications was denied and was denied from Gekko shell.

The greatest achievement for lordcanti I believe it was to get kick from every shell he has been and being denied on each application, he submits.

In all honesty, I think that is very sad.
 Bismarck.Stephano
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2010-04-19 21:05:35  
Uh for the record, he used to give me ***too, about my gear.

You know what it did for me? It got me to pick myself up and bust my *** to get some better stuff.

We're cool now. I never take it personally when people rag on my gear or other things in the game. Just take it with a grain of salt and move on.
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-04-19 21:23:57  
I am sorry that ls sounds like fail. Only need two dd for that fight.

Two sams get the job done. Light or frag SC and magic burst that ***. Hope the sams have Shikikoyo merited. Giving tp to the pld before you go in and coming /thf makes it easier.

Don't need to feed it tp.