Lordcanti... Warning ? Or Just A Clown? Bismarck!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Lordcanti... Warning ? or Just a clown? Bismarck!
Lordcanti... Warning ? or Just a clown? Bismarck!
By Angeleus 2010-04-20 08:48:19  
Seraph.Rafik said:
I am sorry that ls sounds like fail. Only need two dd for that fight.

Two sams get the job done. Light or frag SC and magic burst that ***. Hope the sams have Shikikoyo merited. Giving tp to the pld before you go in and coming /thf makes it easier.

Don't need to feed it tp.

Let me see if I understand this right if, you only hang out with six people thru out the years in this game. You’re telling me we have to do everything in the game trio and solo. Also, I am in a social linkshell of a group of six people. You’re making it sound like we advertise our shell on the recruitment areas.

I think you’re a fail for making idiocy statements. Honestly, having six people around in this game and doing enjoyable stuff that’s worth my 12.95 a month. Moreover, yes you can keep on trolling me if you want.

Almost forgot didn’t realize everyone must have sam at 75 because is priority. It must be the end of game ***you had to deal with over the years that you had to level it to 75. Since you probably had a useless DD during your ffxi career.

Just saying…
By Angeleus 2010-04-20 08:59:56  
Bismarck.Stephano said:
Uh for the record, he used to give me ***too, about my gear.

You know what it did for me? It got me to pick myself up and bust my *** to get some better stuff.

We're cool now. I never take it personally when people rag on my gear or other things in the game. Just take it with a grain of salt and move on.

There are other ways to tell someone how to improve their gear and skills on the game. Also, I respect the fact he is your friend now (And the need to defend him). However, been a sac holder and his linkshell and hanging out with him it will not make your situation any better. You’re a cool person in my eye I just don’t want the whole server disliking you because you’re hanging out with an insecure, lonely kid who hasn’t graduated high school and still works at Burger King

In the end, it doesn’t really matter because everyone Bismarck is going have to deal with since most of his cross server’s application he submitted were denied.

It is what it is…

ITT: It is not difficult to respect others and it is not difficult to be a mature man.
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-04-20 15:45:32  
Angeleus said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
I am sorry that ls sounds like fail. Only need two dd for that fight.

Two sams get the job done. Light or frag SC and magic burst that ***. Hope the sams have Shikikoyo merited. Giving tp to the pld before you go in and coming /thf makes it easier.

Don't need to feed it tp.

Let me see if I understand this right if, you only hang out with six people thru out the years in this game. You’re telling me we have to do everything in the game trio and solo. Also, I am in a social linkshell of a group of six people. You’re making it sound like we advertise our shell on the recruitment areas.

I think you’re a fail for making idiocy statements. Honestly, having six people around in this game and doing enjoyable stuff that’s worth my 12.95 a month. Moreover, yes you can keep on trolling me if you want.

Almost forgot didn’t realize everyone must have sam at 75 because is priority. It must be the end of game ***you had to deal with over the years that you had to level it to 75. Since you probably had a useless DD during your ffxi career.

Just saying…

Lordcanti said that your ls wiped to ks99 wyrm. Am I to assume that you went in for that ks99 with 6people from your comment?

You really dont get what I was saying. Most people know what the above strategy I was referring to was for the wyrn ks99.

If you didnt know 18 people can enter and I personally wouldnt want a war for it.

You mad and just showed what kind of a player you are.

There are things called strategies, hope you guys were at least standing on its front paws.
By Angeleus 2010-04-20 16:09:54  
Seraph.Rafik said:

Lordcanti said that your ls wiped to ks99 wyrm. Am I to assume that you went in for that ks99 with 6people from your comment?

Royale Ramble

Type: BCNM
Zone: Balga's Dais
Restrictions:
Level: No restriction.
Members: 6
Time: 30 minutes
Orb: Lachesis Orb (30 Kindred's Seals)

You believe everything what people tell you. Specially the ***that comes out from lord mouth.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-04-20 16:20:34  
Angeleus said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

What job was he on for the KSNM? Just saying you wiped cause of one player being gimp is wrong. I did that KSNM ~10times with shout groups. Even though some of the people didnt speak English or had the best gear and we managed to win.

Wipes happen when people panic, dont pay attention, go afk, disconnect or dont know what to do.

Job: War/Nin

I don’t do ksnm99 or bcnm 99 or any end of game stuff. Although when garou was around us did all that stuff.

This
 Luz
By Luz 2010-04-20 16:27:25  
Okay, so here's the background story on his hatred of Swift Belts. As told by someone who knew him, exact quotes, won't post screenshot as to not cause drama.

>>Anyone who knew him in Snow.. he never had a Swift Belt
>>he said potent belt was better, and maybe if he got vbelt he may use it
>>Bitched at people to help him get vbelt, finally gone one, and he's like omgvbelt and makes fun of swift
>>Just like how Ace's is useless in his opinion, until he finally bought one, then laughed at people without it
 Leviathan.Aneu
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Luz
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-04-20 16:28:07  
good ***
 Luz
By Luz 2010-04-20 16:31:07  
finally got one** excuse my typing
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-04-20 16:35:12  
Lord doesnt know that Walahra Turban owns all head pieces when your accuracy is capped?
By Angeleus 2010-04-20 16:36:31  
Seraph.Rafik said:
This

Moreover, yes you can keep on trolling me if you want.

This too. ^
By Angeleus 2010-04-20 16:37:22  
Luz said:
Okay, so here's the background story on his hatred of Swift Belts. As told by someone who knew him, exact quotes, won't post screenshot as to not cause drama.

>>Bitched at people to help him get vbelt, finally gone one, and he's like omgvbelt and makes fun of swift
>>Just like how Ace's is useless in his opinion, until he finally bought one, then laughed at people without it

Can i post them for you?
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-04-20 16:41:21  
Angeleus said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
This

Moreover, yes you can keep on trolling me if you want.

This too. ^

Guess you cant read what I quoted above in bold, where you words, where you admitted to doing ks99.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-04-20 16:41:37  
Angeleus said:
Luz said:

Can i post them for you?

Nah, I don't want to cause trouble for my friend. Just thought the backstory for his "SB is gimp" posts on BG and here was funny. If you guys didn't see him get flamed to death on BG, check it out. It's hilarious.
By Angeleus 2010-04-20 16:46:00  
Seraph.Rafik said:

Guess you cant read what I quoted above in bold, where you words, where you admitted to doing ks99.

You must be the dumbest troll I ever encounter check garou’s history and get back to me with a better insult.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-04-20 16:51:40  
Angeleus said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

You must be the dumbest troll I ever encounter check garou’s history and get back to me with a better insult.

cool story bro.

calling people names now.
By Angeleus 2010-04-20 16:52:31  
Angeleus said:

I don’t do ksnm99 or bcnm 99 or any end of game stuff. Although when garou was around us did all that stuff. Nevertheless, since he’s no longer around I just do campaigns and ENM. Also, he hasn’t been around for 4 years.

The only person who die was I lol… We all got what we wanted from that bcnm. However, until this day Lordcanti hasn’t post any screen-shots on us wiping to ksnm99’s.(back in the days)

Correction 4~6 years is been.
By Angeleus 2010-04-20 16:55:56  
Seraph.Rafik said:
cool story bro.

I take it now you get your comebacks from BG’s members. That’s interesting can’t come up with your own?

What’s next the U mad picture?
By Angeleus 2010-04-20 16:59:52  
Luz said:
Angeleus said:
If you guys didn't see him get flamed to death on BG, check it out. It's hilarious.

which section?
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-04-20 17:00:54  
Did I call you names? I guess you would have liked it too much if I were to call you names. That seems like the only thing you can do.

Who is trolling now?
By Angeleus 2010-04-20 17:11:18  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Did I call you names? I guess you would have liked it too much if I were to call you names. That seems like the only thing you can do.

Who is trolling now?

Hug?
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-04-20 17:13:18  
Angeleus said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

Who is trolling now?

Hug?

only if you let me give you one, too

/em hugs them all
By Angeleus 2010-04-30 00:32:08  
In-case anyone cares. 1 more GM call on him it will be perma banned from SE.

Bismarck.Darklucifer
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Darklucifer 2010-04-30 09:35:43  
ill go do a gm call then..... just merited with him yesterday and can tell never met such a idiot in any kind of game i played ever.i nearly had to stop playing bc i was laughing so hard....
lolcanti ----> ill outparse every dd on this server
lolcanti ---->my drg (i saw so much better ones then him) is the best on this server etc etc could keep writing for hrs.
was pretty funny pt was laughing at him and he didnt even c that bc he was writing all the time he good he is etc. hilarious. had should do screenshots of his stuff nobody will believe.
By Angeleus 2010-04-30 17:02:48  
Bismarck.Darklucifer said:
ill go do a gm call then..... just merited with him yesterday and can tell never met such a idiot in any kind of game i played ever.i nearly had to stop playing bc i was laughing so hard....
lolcanti ----> ill outparse every dd on this server
lolcanti ---->my drg (i saw so much better ones then him) is the best on this server etc etc could keep writing for hrs.
was pretty funny pt was laughing at him and he didnt even c that bc he was writing all the time he good he is etc. hilarious. had should do screenshots of his stuff nobody will believe.

It took him 3 days to find a meripo party. Sad..
By Angeleus 2010-04-30 17:09:20  
Also, He makes a warning thread about his second friend he has on this entire game and yet people don't seem to realize he did that to start of ***. All sudden all the retards on BG are taking his side because some 15 year old kid said, “he has skills”.

Here’s the link he started.

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92780

I would usually say something on BG. However, since Isladar dislike me because i told him to suck a monkey ***.
 Bismarck.Chasuro
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-05-01 17:59:22  
All of this is meaningless ***. It has no point or worth. You are tossing negative energy back and forth for no reason.
 Leviathan.Aneu
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Luz
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-05-01 18:14:21  
Bismarck.Chasuro said:
All of this is meaningless ***. It has no point or worth. You are tossing negative energy back and forth for no reason.

That's a little harsh, I got a laugh or two before this thread was brought back from the grave xD
By Angeleus 2010-05-01 19:04:31  
Bismarck.Chasuro said:

LOL

Hug too?
 Bismarck.Darklucifer
By Bismarck.Darklucifer 2010-05-07 17:36:07  
Bismarck.Chasuro said:

well you should be quiet anyway chasuro if you remember you and your blm pt??? still makes me laugh, tried to steal ma mobs and i still was chilling. telling me about how good youll do and i only c your pt wipe again and again.

You dont even show enough respect to other ppl which r only asking for 1 mob (even if i was first at this camp i was asking if we could work this out lol ). Dont try to act like a angel here. in my eyes you r just silly anyway lol
 Seraph.Kinkashito
By Seraph.Kinkashito 2010-05-22 10:04:04  
Just want to say I was in Whitegate yesterday watching him harass some guy. Ended up blacklisting him 'cause I was tired of his rude comments.

Ended up blacklisting the guy he was insulting too because the guy insulting him back was equally annoying after awhile. lol

If someone constantly harasses you on your gear, just blacklist them. Or ignore them. Do people sometimes have terrible gear? Absolutely. And should they listen to advice on changing it? Yes. But there are ways to go about telling someone gently that their gear could use some editing.

And sometimes, someone with the NQ version of something will do better than someone with the HQ version because of their skills.

So yeah, I can't say I really like this guy. Would suggest that if he starts harassing you on your gear to just add to blacklist and be done with it.^^