Lordcanti... Warning ? Or Just A Clown? Bismarck!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Lordcanti... Warning ? or Just a clown? Bismarck!
Lordcanti... Warning ? or Just a clown? Bismarck!
 Bismarck.Chasuro
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-05-22 23:53:35  
We must have blisted each other at the same time then. You are an asshat who talks too much ***and I left you your mob. Enjoy!
 Seraph.Kinkashito
サーバ: Seraph
By Seraph.Kinkashito 2010-05-23 08:07:29  
Bismarck.Chasuro said:
We must have blisted each other at the same time then. You are an asshat who talks too much ***and I left you your mob. Enjoy!
Kay.
 Bismarck.Toabea
user: Enygma3
By Bismarck.Toabea 2010-06-01 05:15:15  
Quote:
When you really can't take someone seriously... lol
So there is this guy in Bismark claiming that he's the best DRG to ever walk the face of the planet. (Insert Cool Story Bro here). Of course, just by the sound of it, he really needs to grow up. But there's no drama involved with that! What is MORE fun is to simply post the chat and laugh at it!

THEN, he asked me what BeyondTheLimitation is.

So today, we started to parse at Mamool ja Staging point and we realized that this guy played really dirty during parsing. For one thing, it's fine to use Super jump, but when you're using Super jump on a mob that only you and a RDM(that is frantically healing you because you will NEVER use seigan), that's plain irresponsible. (This is how we wiped) (These instances happened because his change of targets to more favorable piercing friendly mobs)

First off, during claimed mobs, he would change targets to puks if there were any around. (Regardless of whether the RDM or BRD had slept them beforehand). Ok, so he started attacking a puk, and we were still killing a Mamool BLM which still had shockspikes and started casting Thundaga III. My first reaction is to use Meikyo Seisui because it is to the detriment of the party to eat a Thundaga III. He called this cheating. Fine, even if it was my 2 hour ability, you can take that out of the parse if you wanted.

But on the next mob, on a Skoffin, I got fangrushed and died. Coincidently, he did not stop his parser! (Asera had stopped the parser and I was ahead) The RDM had to raise me, I got up, and somehow got hate again after a WS (wait, did I just get hate with double delay...?!? - no there was no highjump or superjump on the logs). And only after my 2nd death, did he finally stop the parse on his side to say that he had won by 1%!

So now he's gloating around that he beat an amano sam by 1% with a 17 mob sample size (with 3 of those mobs killed while I was dead!) ooo..kkkaaa...yyyy lol

So we restarted the party, and Ramyrez was our mainvoke with Fulltime seigan (Because having all /drg is just plain irresponsible) and here are those results with a sample size that is 66 mobs instead of 17.

All I can say is. LOL. Ramyrez beat him on full time Seigan SAM! No wonder this guy is banned from BG, he's all talk lol.

I'm saving this parser file as a trophy :p

Taken from Keichan LJ, enjoy.
 Bismarck.Toabea
By Bismarck.Toabea 2010-06-01 05:33:45  

And for the LOL...
[+]
 Bismarck.Enygma
By Bismarck.Enygma 2010-06-01 17:25:14  
iLoL'd
 Bismarck.Darklucifer
By Bismarck.Darklucifer 2010-06-02 20:18:44  
hahaha next time i c him ill ask what happened in that pt? get pwnd from a seigan sam? xD

Will never forget his seacom : Ill outparse EVERY DD on this server

hahaha just succes man ty for that ^^
 Bismarck.Darklucifer
By Bismarck.Darklucifer 2010-06-02 20:21:11  
Bismarck.Chasuro said:

Yeah bc your own pt sayd you just suck xD just one of those creatures that escaped out of korroloka ;)

Atleast i can say our lil meeting had some good things. i laught alot with your pt about you and i met very kind ppl ;) so thanks for being a idiot you made my day <3
 Bismarck.Lordcanti
user: Genrye
By Bismarck.Lordcanti 2010-06-03 14:58:29  
Got some random hate tells, decided to check back into this *** filled thread.

Dynamis is hard.

And out i go again, see you in another 4 pages
[+]
 Bismarck.Darklucifer
By Bismarck.Darklucifer 2010-06-03 16:33:00  
wow yeah im the first that dies in dynamis and you did a screenshot damned i can never ever log in again mr --->
I can outparse EVERY dd on this server!
pls check screenshot up top xD haha.btw i didnt even c that lol since i blisted you ;)

and thanks for that pic i actually like it <3
By Angeleus 2010-06-04 12:37:46  
Bismarck.Lordcanti said:
LEAVE ME ALONEEEE!

Ok.
 Seraph.Rafik
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-06 00:20:42  
I lold hard

Claiming to be the best DD on the server only to get outparsed by a sam who fulltime seigan third eye is serious business
[+]
By strange3001 2010-06-06 15:05:40  
whats funny about this dude is if u read earlier on he says
that he doesnt read or post on this site. but yet everytime i read something there he is. this is my first time posting period so i just hought id add on. this dude claims to be awesome at his DDs but we did a fiat lux run and he was the only to die. idk his gear looks nice but imho he lacks the skill to use it. we still won the fight but with his *** dead i loled with my LS cause some of them know his "rep" too
[+]
 Cerberus.Eburo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Stephano
By Cerberus.Eburo 2010-06-06 16:07:56  
I could outparse this clown with only haidate, turban, haubergeon+1, rajas, tomoe, and pcc.
By Angeleus 2010-06-06 16:44:13  
Cerberus.Eburo said:
I could outparse this clown with only haidate, turban, haubergeon 1, rajas, tomoe, and pcc.

G.T.F.O
 Seraph.Zagarikano
By Seraph.Zagarikano 2010-06-06 17:35:11  
My name is in that screenshot but I never told him to bet any weapon vs weapon in the parse. I just said that keichan would completely stomp him in parse. I did not expect ramyrez to win with fulltime seigan though lol. But like I expected, Keichan completely stomped a mudhole in his ***.

He beat keichan by 1% in the first parse which wasn't shown in that pic.... because she was WEAKENED and he was NOT weakened LOL, and still barely won. Hes the biggest joke on the entire server and probably one of the dumbest ppl I have ever seen in the game.

1.Tells me how wearing a faith torque is gimp.
2.MNK is the worse DD in the game.
3. His polearm Warrior75/sam37 can outdamage a SAM/drg or even a drg/sam in bird camp.
4.Ancient torque is gimp and tiercel necklace is way better for mnk.
5.MNK feeds too much TP and isn't good at anything that spams TP moves and should NEVER be used.It is impossible to win with MNK on those types on mob HE says. (For the record I tanked serket, chariots, and Shadow Lord, all who spam nasty TP moves on MNK).
6. He can solo King Anthro on PLD but a MNK/DNC cannot because it will rage due to LACK of damage. Then goes on to say his PLD can outdamage a full usukane blk belt MNK with capped merits (which is my MNK he was talking about).
7. Bunch of other stupid ***and then tells me I owe him 1mil for the lesson lol.

im busy right now or I would tell you a bunch of other stupid stuff he says. BTW My MNK out parsed his WAR on Shadow Lord (S) by double the damage.
By strange3001 2010-06-06 19:24:05  
Zag that dude is literal an idiot he camne into a nyzul isle pt calling a TH3 thf gimp cause his alt/lackie told him the thf was gimp. i say alt/lackie cause they claim to be 2 different ppl but idc really lol. but i bet my blu can out DD him w/o me swapping gear in any meripo
By strange3001 2010-06-06 19:26:20  
and about him being the best geared drg i hate to say it but kingss the sanctuary zitahs permanent resident has a way better drg than lordcanti by far
By Angeleus 2010-06-06 19:31:57  
He still doesn't have Blood Cuisses....
 Phoenix.Elanabelle
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Elanabelle 2010-06-06 21:31:59  
I gotta say the content in the above post by Zagarikano doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Lordcanti, you're a decent player with decent gear and decent skills. Can't you just be satisfied with that? Your narcissistic inferiority complex is really concerning.

Stop trying to pick fights with people about their gear choices. It's absurd for you to presume that you're better than everyone else in FFXI. The more you purport yourself to be superior to everyone, the more inferior you end up looking and being.

Grow up, dude. Do you really think you're impressing anyone with your big mouth and your electronic data?
 Cerberus.Eburo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Stephano
By Cerberus.Eburo 2010-06-07 03:22:47  
Angeleus said:
Cerberus.Eburo said:
I could outparse this clown with only haidate, turban, haubergeon 1, rajas, tomoe, and pcc.

G.T.F.O

Shut your mouth, hoe. I impregnated the Filipino hooker that birthed you.
[+]
By Angeleus 2010-06-07 11:07:23  
Phoenix.Elanabelle said:
I gotta say the content in the above post by Zagarikano doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Lordcanti, you're a decent player with decent gear and decent skills. Can't you just be satisfied with that? Your narcissistic inferiority complex is really concerning.

Stop trying to pick fights with people about their gear choices. It's absurd for you to presume that you're better than everyone else in FFXI. The more you purport yourself to be superior to everyone, the more inferior you end up looking and being.

Grow up, dude. Do you really think you're impressing anyone with your big mouth and your electronic data?

I wonder if any girls in his town pay him no mind... Maybe that's why he so mad.
 Seraph.Zagarikano
By Seraph.Zagarikano 2010-06-07 22:02:33  
He dissed our relic using blue mage on the shadow lord (S) fight calling him gimp as all hell and saying that HE (lordcanti) 3 manned the fight and there was no excuse to time out with 6 ppl even if the BLU was gimp. The BLU got mad and said

"yea you did 3 man this fight. 1. Your ego, 2. your big *** mouth and 3. Your big e-penis were the 3 people."
I started lol hard while eating cereal.

Can the fight be 3 manned? Yes. Did lordcanti 3 man it? I seriously doubt that. He also made it seem like 3 manning shadow Lord is an easy task and losing with 6 you should be ashamed of yourself. 3 manning is difficult bud no matter what gear you have and sometimes he decides to spam doomga 6-9 times in 1 fight, then you are done when your holy waters run out. Sometimes he spams more then 7 clones per fight too,(7 as in doing the move 7 times, not 7 pets) his TP moves can be very random at times and its a sack pullers worse nightmare.

We were helping him get his polearm when the server first merged cause noone knew who he was.
One of the RDMs didn't erase him fast enough he kicked the RDM during the fight and tells the RDMs friends that he needed get his thumb out his ***, and 2-3 of them left during the actual battle too on the tier 3 giant blob. Someone is helping YOU do a battle and you tell them get your thumb out your *** the first day you met them. Good job..... needless to say, the mob ended up being called for help, possibly on purpose and auto depopped by one of the players in the alliance.
 Ida
By Ida 2010-06-08 03:16:07  
Um, i've 3 manned the bcnm with Lordcanti many times, and we've never had a fail. in fact the only time we did have a fail was the first run we did with 6, when you were with us Zag, Hell, i dont know why you're talking ***, i've seen you die to lesser colibris, you can barely hit a 20% acc rate on anything i've seen your inbred monk swing at, all you guys sound pretty mad.

Jus' Sayin'
 Bismarck.Rellz
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-06-08 08:15:17  
3 manning the fight might be possible if you have the right jobs, as shadowlord has no tp regain. stop hitting him and turn like he used soma wall and he wont use tp moves at all. did so i can see happening if the people are skilled enough.
By Angeleus 2010-06-08 13:00:24  
Screenshot on the 3 man fight or S.T.F.U and stop sucking little boys ***
By Angeleus 2010-06-08 13:02:28  
Seraph.Zagarikano said:
"yea you did 3 man this fight. 1. Your ego, 2. your big *** mouth and 3. Your big e-penis were the 3 people."
I started lol hard while eating cereal.

I just pee in my pants LOL

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Luarania
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-08 17:48:56  
Read the whole thread after seeing the LS based one that I guess he is in... freaking lulz was had with the parse log. I thank OP for giving me 10 minutes to kill~
By Angeleus 2010-06-08 18:19:45  
Hell your recruitment thread was move here.

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?forum_id=45
By Rharmon 2010-06-14 22:49:17  
God, I come back to bismarck after a long break and I still see the server has a problem with E-peen flapping little kids. I'm going to have fun making them cry when they talk ***about how horrible I am.