言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Escha » [dev1296] Aeonic Weapons
[dev1296] Aeonic Weapons
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16
By waffle 2015-10-28 13:07:05  
Ulthakptah said: »
Well they did just also give everyone 300 more hp by changing the hp merit cap from 15 to 45.

They didn't. The English post is phrased awkwardly, but the only change is raising the max merits from 15 extra to 45 extra. You'll be able to hold 75 merits total when you finish meriting the category. The caps for hp and mp are untouched.

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
While the storyline is coming to an end, it doesn't stop SE from introducing new battle content, new weapons, new equipment, new items, pretty much anything which doesn't involve a long drawn out storyline which most of us smash through anyway without reading. That's what they meant by the game coming to an end, not coming to an end by ceasing updates, but coming to an end because the characters we got to know won't receive anymore dialogue.

You should reread the RoV announcement and the interviews they did after it. This isn't just the end of story content, it's the end of battle content. Future updates are balancing and bug fixes.
By Ulthakptah 2015-10-28 13:07:59  
While I would love these weapons to provide melee damage dealers a way to be used once more, I'm not going to assume it will happen. Melee DDs need a lot more than a new weapon skill or aftermath, they need ways to survive the terrible AoE and status effects as well.

How can you do the new skillchains if the NMs hit too hard and enfeebles you to death while the white mage is too busy looking after the PLD? Perhaps the new area has mobs resistant to magic bursts (and the new skillchains do more damage than MB)? Or the AoEs have a much larger range rendering back line jobs useless? Aeonic weapons will not save DD jobs, it's the content which will decide.
Well they did just also give everyone 300 more hp by changing the hp merit cap from 15 to 45. Also I have a feeling that new shield is just going to make pld not killable. Then there is whatever the new whm club will do, but then again if 2100 job points is the requirement for Aeonic I don't imagine seeing many whm with it.

300 HP is not going to make DDs viable again. As for the rest.. aside from the odd move here and there, PLD is really hard to kill. Why wouldn't WHM be able to get 2100 JP? Every six man CP party would prefer a WHM, so I don't understand that. Then again, why is everyone jumping on the new title being a necessity? Perhaps the title is just to show everyone .. "look at me, I know my job, so don't tell me how to play it" .. or "I got this title because of bots/leeching, please tell me how to play this game".
thf/run I think my hp is just over 2000, so I'm not going to complain about a 15% increase in hp. whm not getting job points is because for cp parties whm is the least important job and is easily replaced by a trust. On top of that any dd has a huge advantage in solo kill speed over a whm meaning they don't need people to be on to cp farm. As for why people think 2100 job points are going to be required #1 SE is sadistic, #2 the weapons are probably job specific and 2100 job points is a pretty job specific gate, and #3 Aeonic weapons are being announced at the same time as job point cap.
By Faero 2015-10-28 13:09:31  
Well they did just also give everyone 300 more hp by changing the hp merit cap from 15 to 45.

Pretty sure it's been confirmed the extra 30 merits in the HP Catagory are to be used on increasing amount of held merits to 75, not to be spent on HP/MP increase.

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Ok so guys on BG are saying that after reading the JP version, HP isn't being increased, the category is and all 30 are going towards the merit point category.
By Ulthakptah 2015-10-28 13:16:55  
Faero said: »

Pretty sure it's been confirmed the extra 30 merits in the HP Catagory are to be used on increasing amount of held merits to 75, not to be spent on HP/MP increase.

Ok so guys on BG are saying that after reading the JP version, HP isn't being increased, the category is and all 30 are going towards the merit point category.
Aww... that is disappointing. I would much rather have the hp than being able to hold 30 merits I can't do anything with.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-10-28 13:22:41  
Faero said: »

Aww... that is disappointing. I would much rather have the hp than being able to hold 30 merits I can't do anything with.

It's so you can do more HTMBs without having to stop and restock all the damn time.
[+]
 Bahamut.Oakozric
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Oakozric
By Bahamut.Oakozric 2015-10-28 13:36:20  
Pretty much lost all motivation to play this game again. I was just working on my PLD Mythic (after finishing Ragnarok, Ochain, Aegis, Almace, and Excalibur - Caladbolg to come) and worked on getting my bst ilvl to be able to solo ADL to farm marrows and upgrade some items. But now that BST pet range is juked, and this new Ironic Aeonic weapons were announced, I just don't feel it. Maybe see you all in a couple months :S
 Fenrir.Ramzus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2015-10-28 13:39:08  
deuces
[+]
 Asura.Loire
サーバ: Asura
user: Bunnygod
By Asura.Loire 2015-10-28 13:58:28  
Fenrir.Ramzus said: »
deuces
If you need to take a ***, I am sure we can find the right cardinal direction to point you in.
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2015-10-28 14:05:32  
My guess on the requirements would be finishing all storylines (which is already being requested to progress through RoV and gain new Vorseals) and gain 2.100 JP on the select job.

Other requirements could involve having titles from any/all events (Limbus/Dynamis/Salvage/Nyzul/Einherjar/ZNM/Abyssea/Legion etc). It would justify people into doing those at least once in their playtime.

For all we know, which is nothing, they could even request fully upgraded iLVL AF1/2/3 to make the equivalent AF4 (the gear shown in the image?). If that were the case, no. Just no.

Also, inb4 the new SC property is Cosmic Elucidation.
By Triben 2015-10-28 14:46:03  
Shee just leave Odin already and come play in Asura
 Fenrir.Ramzus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2015-10-28 14:54:08  
I'm really excited for these new weapons. I hope they're not easy to get and require getting clears on the new hardest content they put out. SE has done a good job of adding content with longevity lately considering how seldom AV kills are, and the fact that my LS still isn't anywhere near capped on Escha - Ru'Aun despite doing 40-50+ kills a week. It's a shame XI contents are halting when the game is at the best its ever been, but I think SE won't disappoint with these new weapons.
[+]
 Leviathan.Krysten
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-10-28 15:00:39  
i hope AV kills arnt requirements as i cant eve beat ufo atm lol least give us a Server merge first

I agree with Tru that 2100 jp will certainly be one of Reqs i just hope its soloable
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-10-28 15:50:32  
Odin.Sheelay said: »
My guess on the requirements would be finishing all storylines (which is already being requested to progress through RoV and gain new Vorseals) and gain 2.100 JP on the select job.

Other requirements could involve having titles from any/all events (Limbus/Dynamis/Salvage/Nyzul/Einherjar/ZNM/Abyssea/Legion etc). It would justify people into doing those at least once in their playtime.

For all we know, which is nothing, they could even request fully upgraded iLVL AF1/2/3 to make the equivalent AF4 (the gear shown in the image?). If that were the case, no. Just no.

Also, inb4 the new SC property is Cosmic Elucidation.

Oh snap, that's brilliant to have all AF, Relic, and Empy gear to be max upgraded before you can get AF4
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-10-28 16:42:36  
have A/R/E +1 sounds like SE but for dead servers would suck for people who didnt have vagary done (i have it done but have friends that dont)
By Draylo 2015-10-28 16:44:55  
Leviathan.Krysten said: »
have A/R/E +1 sounds like SE but for dead servers would suck for people who didnt have vagary done (i have it done but have friends that dont)

I thought they planned a server merge after NOV?
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-10-28 16:46:14  
have they announced it? all iove seen it " we arent discussing until after nov" which means we get a fat maybe but no real plans... unless i missed something
By Draylo 2015-10-28 16:47:17  
Nah that's what I remember them saying too but they would be dumb not to do it.. Some server has like 260~300 people on them that is terrible.
 Leviathan.Stamos
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2015-10-28 16:49:57  
Asura going to merge with Leviathan. Leviathan keeping its name. Dray will rage.
[+]
By Ackeron 2015-10-28 16:50:08  
Ok so I guess people do not know what discussion means.

Quote:
"the action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas."

Exchanges can be both negative and positive but you must stay on topic. This isn't about Bob quitting and coming back multiple times or Frank fan boying it.

This discussion is about the Aeonic Weapons. Keep it on topic.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-10-28 16:54:50  
Leviathan.Stamos said: »
Asura going to merge with Leviathan. Leviathan keeping its name. Dray will rage.

The worst lol
[+]
 Leviathan.Alvar
user: Alvar1
By Leviathan.Alvar 2015-10-28 16:59:32  
Leviathan.Stamos said: »
Rip lol
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-10-28 17:07:40  
Valefor had less than 300 people playing pretty much all the time last I was on. One of the primary reasons I stopped caring. I suspect Aeonic weapons will be built around small groups rather than larger ones, ideally they'll be similar to Mythics and such though where you can build one solo as long as you have the time, patience, and resources; but given the fact that the Aftermath itself is centered on a primarily group-based action, I'm guessing they'll be using these weapons to promote more partying up and less trust armies.

Which is both good and bad. We'll see how it works out. I'm just hoping the weapons and the skillchains attached are good enough to outweigh the benefits of other weapons more often than "never", and am definitely hoping that the AM is triggered by a new set of unique weaponskills rather than something dumb like "If you close a (double) Light/Dark, you gain Aftermath: Cosmic Elucidation for 15 seconds. The next weaponskill that results in a skillchain will result in a Cosmic Elucidation."
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-10-28 17:22:19  
heres hoping Pup gets Automaton: - Magic Damg taken
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16