Campaign Sham?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Campaign » Campaign Sham?
Campaign Sham?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Fenrir.Luarania
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-14 21:56:36  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Which is how we get to this point. Both sides are at fault, and both sides need to stop being jackasses about it and work together.
To you both sides look like jackasses, to them you look like a jackass because you don't let them do what they want. I'm not trollin' just letting you know it's stupid to think ffxi wont die soon :) regardless the reason.
And if they can't see themselves doing something that is the reason campaign ends in under a minute and screwing everyone out of thousands of exp then they shouldn,t even bother joining campaign.
Once people start letting campaign go on a bit longer and stop acting like they do I sure as hell would stop my soloing.

I was calling you out mostly on that one post, and the fact that there most topics tend to derail once you post, probably as the other trollers see something to destory.

Yes the game will die someday, but SE will milk this as far as they can, you can put money on that.
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-14 21:58:07  
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Which is how we get to this point. Both sides are at fault, and both sides need to stop being jackasses about it and work together.
To you both sides look like jackasses, to them you look like a jackass because you don't let them do what they want. I'm not trollin' just letting you know it's stupid to think ffxi wont die soon :) regardless the reason.
And if they can't see themselves doing something that is the reason campaign ends in under a minute and screwing everyone out of thousands of exp then they shouldn,t even bother joining campaign.
Once people start letting campaign go on a bit longer and stop acting like they do I sure as hell would stop my soloing.

So im bad for killing your exp, but your not bad for killing my fun? like i said, two sides, neither can be right. ima get mine.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-07-14 22:02:57  
I think you're going to have to explain how 1 minute long Campaign battles are fun.
[+]
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-14 22:05:35  
I never said I was bad, and going to assume you didn't read pages 2-3. People just need to learn how it works and work together better. What BOTH of us is doing is stupid and uncalled for now, and with 90 cap in 2 months campaign will be extremely broken. SE's chances of fixing this I'd put at 15% (I'll wait for the "fix'd 0%)

What Sev and I were discussing is that people need to tone down for the most part. Gimp yourself and not just wtfpwn everything in sight. Stop your weaponskilling, wear gimp gear, and let the healers spam you.

Pretty simple really and a pretty damn good fix from the sound/theory of it. I'd be more surprised if that actually failed and everyone that participated wasn't getting 5+k a battle.
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-14 22:05:39  
fun for me and fun for you are two different things. Its fun for me because all i came to do was fight, maybe test a few things. and while 1 minute may be short, i still get to move on to the next one, instead of stand around waiting for mobs. And your argument to that will be cash in your tags in move on anyways. And my response to that is i have widescan, i dont need or have to.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-07-14 22:07:10  
Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
fun for me and fun for you are two different things. Its fun for me because all i came to do was fight, maybe test a few things. and while 1 minute may be short, i still get to move on to the next one, instead of stand around waiting for mobs. And your argument to that will be cash in your tags in move on anyways. And my response to that is i have widescan, i dont need or have to.
Then don't stand around.
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-14 22:08:14  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Then don't stand around.
I wont, ill find your mob and kill it. Now im heading home, no more responses for a bit.
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-14 22:09:48  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Then don't stand around.
I wont, ill find your mob and kill it. Now im heading home, no more responses for a bit.

Nope, my arguement to you now is that you're pretty stupid and should leave FFXI as a whole. Enter you're menu, press logout, select character, delete, and follow the ingame insructions on how to gtfo. Thank you kindly~

If you wanted to test something go do that on something else that is actual testing material. Campaign mobs are different than normals and any testing data on them is pretty screwed up to begin with.

Again this is why we can't have nice things. Morons like you are the biggest reason.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-07-14 22:10:00  
I've always said the one thing that would at least make campaign more bearable is having mobs auto unaggro once you get too far from the fort and giving mobs a TON of HP so fights last longer. Either a ton of HP or more defense, Hp preferable since its fun dealing a lot of dmg unlike besiged. So give them like 100k HP etc, you know.
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-14 22:10:08  
I dont think FFXI will die soon...relatively speaking. will it be dead by 2015? probably. 2012? possibly. 2011? maybe. i just hope it makes it til The Old Republic comes out. Then hide with some mobs and see what a sith does about that *** >.>

we will all die at 2012~!
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-07-14 22:11:10  
Phoenix.Darki said:
I dont think FFXI will die soon...relatively speaking. will it be dead by 2015? probably. 2012? possibly. 2011? maybe. i just hope it makes it til The Old Republic comes out. Then hide with some mobs and see what a sith does about that *** >.>

Positive contribution to the thread here.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-14 22:13:32  
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Fenrir.Luarania said:

I was calling you out mostly on that one post, and the fact that there most topics tend to derail once you post, probably as the other trollers see something to destory.

Yes the game will die someday, but SE will milk this as far as they can, you can put money on that.

same thing goes... to you they are jackasses, to them you are also a jackass for not letting them do what they want... after all it's just a game, the best thing about this game is you can roam freely and play it however you like, unlike other games where you have to follow a chain of events... thats the point of MMO, apart from the online community. Kind of boring to grab a book for ffxi and technicaly play it as it says... that's not the point of the game. IMO.

not my fault other trolls derail the thread because i said something, they are the ones fueling it to an end :).
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-14 22:14:22  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

Positive contribution to the thread here.

and you are also helping with this positive contribution...

see my point? :) .. not yet? no?
LEARN TO IGNORE!
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-14 22:15:58  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
I've always said the one thing that would at least make campaign more bearable is having mobs auto unaggro once you get too far from the fort and giving mobs a TON of HP so fights last longer. Either a ton of HP or more defense, Hp preferable since its fun dealing a lot of dmg unlike besiged. So give them like 100k HP etc, you know.
Funny thing, before the increase I was against the buffing the enemies idea. Right now that would be the easiest fix from SE. Would like to see the friendly normals at half strength to an enemies normal and friendly leaders on par with said normal. That should even it out roughly in those times when there aren't many campaigning during various times.

I still don't see the auto unaggroing thing working much, people will still pull no matter what to the very limits, might be a tad easier to find them, but thats not killing the soloing thing at all which to me is why that idea keeps popping up.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-14 22:47:17  
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Then don't stand around.

Nope, my arguement to you now is that you're pretty stupid and should leave FFXI as a whole. Enter you're menu, press logout, select character, delete, and follow the ingame insructions on how to gtfo. Thank you kindly~

If you wanted to test something go do that on something else that is actual testing material. Campaign mobs are different than normals and any testing data on them is pretty screwed up to begin with.

Again this is why we can't have nice things. Morons like you are the biggest reason.

Awesome, personal attacks now. Your just made of champion stuff huh? i dont agree with your point, so im stupid and should quit? That itself is not stupid at all. Nope.
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-14 22:59:25  
Nope, I say that because that is how you are making yourself stand out to be.

People that do something as stupid as what you said shouldn't even bother playing. You may have 'fun' if thats what you want to call it, but your reasoning is so flawed that if I cared for the meme's I'd throw up a facepalm.
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-14 23:08:59  
How is my reasoning flawed at all? I pay my 12.95 to have fun. To have fun, i kill mobs in campaign. How is it not flawed for you to tell me i shouldnt do that? Pay my 12.95, and ill leave them alone. Until then, lick my taint.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-14 23:10:11  
lick my taint.

/ears flip !
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-14 23:28:21  
It's flawed because you want to do something as stupid as go out of your way to screw over other people when you could very well leave and you call that 'fun'. So by you're reasoning I could go and join a Dyna LS and ninja all their stuff for 'fun' and it would be ok. Yup sure, go ahead and believe that, may be your money, but other people play this too and you should be respectful of them more than you are.
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-14 23:30:25  
You could also leave, so your logic is flawed. As i said about 6 times, neither side is right.
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-14 23:35:58  
Why would I leave when I'm usually the one holding the last mob, Fenrir is pretty laid back on campaign compared to higher population servers. We have both said that, actually like 4-5 have said that nither side is right, hence why pages 2-3 actually tried to solve that issue only for it to devolve into this mess. Which reminds me, I don't see you trying to help this matter much, just cause more problems. Wonder if my sleepiness allowed me to get trolled.
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-14 23:40:38  
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Why would I leave when I'm usually the one holding the last mob, Fenrir is pretty laid back on campaign compared to higher population servers. We have both said that, actually like 4-5 have said that nither side is right, hence why pages 2-3 actually tried to solve that issue only for it to devolve into this mess. Which reminds me, I don't see you trying to help this matter much, just cause more problems. Wonder if my sleepiness allowed me to get trolled.

There is no way to help the problem. people will never stop pulling them way out, and people will never stop killing them. As ive said, i would find your mob, and kill it.
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-14 23:48:45  
It's that reasoning alone why it won't happen. If you would stop acting like you are and work the problem things could go a lot better. At this point if SE does nothing there won't even be campaign battles at 90. People will have slaughtered the mobs in 3 seconds and everything will just be total crap. Is that what you are wanting? At 99 SE might as well remove the whole campaign system as it will be pointless.

You have to be trolling and I'm done with you. Your logic alone proves how utterly stupid and unwilling to change you are, and thats another reason this game is dying. I can only be glad that I'm on Fenrir and don't have to deal with idoits like you.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-14 23:53:22  
Again, your logic is flawed. No, i am not trying to solve the problem. But neither are you. Even after this conversation, you will still pull mobs away, and once again help cause the problem. Logical flaw, or hypocrisy?
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-15 00:07:05  
trying to discuss a personal point of view = trolling?

Everything seems trolling now days.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-07-15 00:08:38  
Elwynbelwyn said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Why wouldn't they? Please give me one good reason why they wouldn't, and I'll tell you why they should work, if they work in a party, they will work here too!
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Dedication

I stand corrected. Thank you. Most wouldn't say thanks, but in my case, I did.

I rest my case.
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-15 00:08:41  
I know right? thats always peoples refuge during an argument here... "Youz a stoopid troll! I done with this argewment! kthxbai!"
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-15 00:10:56  
I know right? thats always peoples refuge during an argument here... "Youz a stoopid troll! I done with this argewment! kthxbai!"

He's trying to force his view into you, you disagree. This argument is going nowhere, to him you're a jackass for what you're doing, to you he's a jackass for playing your own way.

So, you disagree = makes you a troll?
When he said this... I felt tempted to jump in and actually troll and destroy this thread, but no, I'll keep my respect for now.

/folds hands.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-15 00:14:08  
I dont think hes a jackass. I dont think he has the right to get mad when i play how i want to. But he gets mad at that, so hes a jackass.

wait......
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-15 00:18:16  
I dont think hes a jackass. I dont think he has the right to get mad when i play how i want to. But he gets mad at that, so hes a jackass.

wait......

What's funny is he put ninja lotting in xarc to the same level as killing some mobs on campaign.

How can you compare both of those? I mean, you play however you want and keep respect at some extent, You're not screwing anybody out of anything horribly big if you kill some mobs on campaign.

Now, ninja lotting on dynamis, what kind of example is that to begin with? lol
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7