Campaign Sham?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Campaign » Campaign Sham?
Campaign Sham?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
サーバ: Alexander
Game: FFXI
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-15 00:19:37  
Yea lol. There is no clear right or wrong in the campaign case. But, there is in ninja lotting. Bad example, agreed.
[+]
By Helix 2010-07-15 10:50:02  
As i said, this thread has changed my point of view in alot of ways, mainly by educating me.

I did not know you got overflow xp, i thought that you got 100ish xp per minute and anything else was just lost. I was ignorant and my ignorance has been fixed...but as Ron White says "you can't fix stupid".

As Bst80/nin, I'm quite capable of taking on the general campaign mobs (even 2 as I found by necessity) solo and now I do, not because I'm greedy, but because I now understand how it works alot more than I did. I don't drag them to the middle of no-where, but I will try to intercept them before they get within reach of the NPC squads. Not even out of sight of others...anyone who wants to jump on is welcome, I don't care.

Not knowing about the overflow xp was pure ignorance and I am grateful to these guys for educating me and providing me with a link to a great app that everyone on a pc should implement.

And yes it would appear that most ppl who are complaining still (after having correct information given to them) are the ones that want to wait for spoils rather than tagging out and moving on to the next fight.

Well...85-90% of spoils is just 1-3k gil worth of junk. Rarely is there an item worth waiting for...I pretty much don't even join unions unless the attacking squad is one that has the potential to "drop something good"...aka...Di-Dha Adamanfist has the "potential" to drop a 100 Byne bill...rarely happens but it's possible...so I will join a union when he's around.

If the union spoils is that important to you, accept the fact you might have to wait on it, if staying in a fight is important to you, by all means, tag out, run to the next battle, enjoy...rinse and repeat...
[+]
By Majae 2010-07-15 13:28:48  
This thread was educational. Not using windower and being unable to load that plugin, the deeper explanations of how the xp works is helpful.

Big thanks to those posting useful info.
[+]
 Fenrir.Luarania
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-15 13:35:46  
Aye, spread the word around. Would be nice to see ourselves fix a problem before SE screws it up more.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-07-16 04:44:50  
Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
Again, your logic is flawed. No, i am not trying to solve the problem. But neither are you. Even after this conversation, you will still pull mobs away, and once again help cause the problem. Logical flaw, or hypocrisy?

he's put forward a solution to allow everyone to continue getting xp from campaign even though SE hasn't raised the level of the mobs. i'd call it trying to solve the problem and i'd call it a hell of a lot more than you've contributed to the thread.

also, ttt, as this thread has a good bit of educational value and the more views the better

How is my reasoning flawed at all? I pay my 12.95 to have fun. To have fun, i kill mobs in campaign. How is it not flawed for you to tell me i shouldnt do that? Pay my 12.95, and ill leave them alone. Until then, lick my taint.

it's flawed, as i belive lur pointed out, because your "fun" is hurting other players

i've got the right to swing my fist, but my right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.

Edit: oh. btw. there is no possible way you would touch my mob until i felt like letting you, and it would be highly amusing to watch you try
[+]
By crashman 2010-07-16 04:49:47  
Has it seriously not occured to anyone that they're breaking this game intentionally to get people to move onto 14?

....Seriously?
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 04:52:12  
crashman said:
Has it seriously not occured to anyone that they're breaking this game intentionally to get people to move onto 14?

....Seriously?

Edit: Whoops, wrong thread.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-07-16 04:57:09  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

meh :/
i don't have a problem with people pulling mobs away.
pulling them a mile away bothers me if hell let's say i can't find the person, i run around for a while and the campaign ends, i mean yeah i think it's awesome if you can hold it off long enough for more mobs to come in, but realistically that doesn't happen because campaign is full of a bunch of ***.
I'm just saying that I prefer a small party, mainly because I just don't really enjoy soloing.
I party with friends who are at my home and we try to get the skillchain exp and all that jazz quite often, my point of the matter is that you don't really have to solo if you have that type of option of people partying with you...I agree that you shouldn't really have to solo, but then on the flipside I can understand why you would want to solo because of the whole rape mob :/
that is about the best i can explain my point of view.
i just saw this btw, so it has nothing to do with unwillingness :/
edit:
:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/
drown in my meh face.

you say you don't mind people soloing mobs, but you said you agreed with elana's post where she called soloers selfish and douchebags.

i party with people often. i really don't consider soloing vs. playing in a party to be the issue here. the thing is, when i party in campaign, i party with people who understand it isn't to their benefit to rape the mobs to death instantly.

i'm not holding the mob in the hope of another wave coming. to the best of my knowledge, there is no correlation between how long i hold a mob and the likelihood of another wave. I'm holding a mob because it gets everybody xp. i'm oversimplifying a bit, but essentially, when i am holding a mob at the end of a campaign battle, you are getting as much xp by standing there as i am by fighting the mob. if for some reason you really hate getting free xp for just standing there, you can always choose performance assessment and leave the battle.

btw. soloing the mob may be the wrong term for it. i agree playing in a party is more fun. my issue is holding the mobs vs. killing them as quickly as possible, not solo vs. party play.

[+]
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-07-16 05:31:15  
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
Trejan said:
Problem : Too many players trying to kill too
few campaign mobs.

Solution : Expand campaign! Kuzotz, Elshimo and Tavnazia. More battlefields. Also a higher frequency of battles.

Yea, except for you gotta think of the backstory and history of vana'diel. Admitted, Tavnazia would work, but Bastok closed the tunnels leading to Kuzotz so that the Antican's couldn't join the fray, and the beastmen hoard never went to Elshimo.

Bastok only closed the mines to Kuzotz after the Galka fled, who's saying that high-ranking members of bastok/san d'oria/windurst can't have access to the tunnels, just like the other two regions. Elshimo did infact have Beastmen, The Sahagins were the terror of the Bastokian fleet, because they ripped the port to shreds (which is the back-story behind why you're not allowed in port bastok). It'd give some realism to the game if you were allowed at a higher rank to visit/campaign in areas with extreme difficulty. The Mithra in Windust fled to Windy because they wanted to help in the crystal war/were fleeing from the beastmen threat that was to strong for Kazham warriors; Or something of the sorts. Kuzotz could be the same.
By crashman 2010-07-16 05:35:12  
Actually read the thread, realized the post I made was unimportant/unnecessary.

What I really want to say is. Hey sev/lua I don't know alot about the mechanics of this game because I'm new not because I'm unwilling. I cant find a centralized place to get the information I want, will you please teach me or direct me to a place I can soak up information?

My biggest problem is that I don't know what it is that I don't know.

Campaign helper alone is a godsend.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-07-16 05:39:48  
crashman said:
Actually read the thread, realized the post I made was unimportant/unnecessary.

What I really want to say is. Hey sev/lua I don't know alot about the mechanics of this game because I'm new not because I'm unwilling. I cant find a centralized place to get the information I want, will you please teach me or direct me to a place I can soak up information?

My biggest problem is that I don't know what it is that I don't know.

Campaign helper alone is a godsend.

it's funny, another guy in this thread made a very similar thread here:

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=12083&page=1#702472

i can repost my answer in that thread here:

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
ok. let's break this down methodically.

it's a pretty basic if/then series of steps.

First. if the job is 75 or lower, you might try an alla gear guide on their job forum. alla may be the butt of a lot of jokes, but the gear guides i've seen there were pretty good, and they do have several people around(milich and lolgaxe for example) that do indeed know their ***. check the posts after the guide to make sure it isn't outdated.

Ok. if that doesn't solve the problem, make a bg account, and ask your question on the random question thread. you'll probably get flamed, but you'll also likely get an answer.

if you'd really rather not ask your question on a random question thread, you might try pming one of the knowledgeable people on this site, like vegetto, reanryong, or nyghtfire.

for general knowledge, browse all three sites. pay close attention to what reanryong, thorny, nyghtfire, milich, and vegetto, and sathfenrir have to say. there are others, but that's who comes to mind off the top of my head.

also, one of the things that helped me the very most was going to windower.net, and looking at other people's spellcast xml. i would look at what they used for each situation, try to understand why they were using it, and then when i understood why they were using it, figuring out the closest approximation that i could get my hands on.

hope this helps

if you have questions on other things(like 3rd party programs that are helpful, i have a LOT), PM me.
[+]
By crashman 2010-07-16 05:49:33  
I wish I knew what to ask. Thats a good start though.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-07-16 05:51:22  
what job? how new are you?
[+]
By crashman 2010-07-16 05:59:11  
@sev took it to pm.

@lua I'm not sure why you won't even acknowlege that tidus has a point. You can't put numbers on enjoyment, or ask someone to sacrifice theirs. Technically speaking he(she?) is doing a disservice to people's exp if you're to be belived. However that's not everything to everyone.

As for the "never underestimate the ability of large groups of people to be stupid" mentality. Generally they're not stupid or averse to knowlege, they're simply apathetic. It doesn't matter to most people exactly how campaign exp is calculated. It doesn't keep them up at night. The world needs all kinds.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-07-16 06:40:15  
crashman said:
@sev took it to pm.

@lua I'm not sure why you won't even acknowlege that tidus has a point. You can't put numbers on enjoyment, or ask someone to sacrifice theirs. Technically speaking he(she?) is doing a disservice to people's exp if you're to be belived. However that's not everything to everyone.

As for the "never underestimate the ability of large groups of people to be stupid" mentality. Generally they're not stupid or averse to knowlege, they're simply apathetic. It doesn't matter to most people exactly how campaign exp is calculated. It doesn't keep them up at night. The world needs all kinds.

is tidus doing people a people a disservice when he/she specifically hunts down and kills soloers' mobs?
[+]
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-16 07:57:41  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
crashman said:
@sev took it to pm. @lua I'm not sure why you won't even acknowlege that tidus has a point. You can't put numbers on enjoyment, or ask someone to sacrifice theirs. Technically speaking he(she?) is doing a disservice to people's exp if you're to be belived. However that's not everything to everyone. As for the "never underestimate the ability of large groups of people to be stupid" mentality. Generally they're not stupid or averse to knowlege, they're simply apathetic. It doesn't matter to most people exactly how campaign exp is calculated. It doesn't keep them up at night. The world needs all kinds.
is tidus doing people a people a disservice when he/she specifically hunts down and kills soloers' mobs?
***... I had a whole bunch of stuff typed up and then somehow swapped pages on the wrong tab to get that humanity quote and lost it all...

I'll keep this one shorter, Basicly what Sev said is true. If you are doing something like that to people that actually want their exp then yes, you are not only doing a disservice you are robbing people of their own fun. Though while some are in it for different reasons, for what I can only describe as a sick and twisted form of 'fun' that Tidus is attempting to have is downright rude and extremely unneeded.

My humanity is stupid quote may not be as mean as it may come off, I feel that when Albert said that he was meaning that, as humans we make mistakes. Yet the mistakes we make we shouldn't really be making, as those mistakes have been made in the past. We just can't / won't learn from it, and thus Humanity is stupid. At least thats my take on it, I never really looked into the reason he said it though.

I will say one more thing in this post, I'll make a prediction / somewhat of a warning. If we or SE don't fix this, can expect a lot more player warnings/ maybe rage out threads. This time, about campaign. Yeah sure, we get one of these threads about once every few months, now imagine 2-4 a week about how so and so zergs the 3 mobs I was soloing or something else thats silly along those lines. Do you really want to see that kind of stuff?

A good man said once:
Gene.Kranz said:
Let's work the problem people. Let's not make things worse by guessing.

I'll be taking some LS members with me when I finish my trials and start trying the gimping gear ideas, might take me awhile so unless someone else wants to try and post results may be a week or two for me at most.
[+]
 Sylph.Rawkhawk
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Rawkhawk 2010-07-16 08:25:13  
Elwynbelwyn said:
Sylph.Rawkhawk said:
Someone once posted (possibly on this forum) that a good solution would be, you lose your Allied Tags once you get so far from the fort. I thought that was perfect really, would mean you couldn't drag them all over the place, would give non-widescan jobs a small area to search.
Except for one thing. BST. I've been playing BST in campaign the past few weeks, and making an effort to avoid jugs. Most campaign zones don't have many useful charmables, and you have to walk quite a ways to get them. And Northlands zones have nothing charmable at all. Oh, sure BST can use jugs. Jugs which suck before 76, and are consumables. How would the SAMs like it if your only awesome swords, you had to buy stacks of them, and they break when you zone out? And it's been fun just trying to find stuff I can charm. The number one thing they need to do is scale back the NPCs based on how many people show up, because the NPCs eat up all the XP, and that's the real reason everybody runs out to the mobs now. I also like the "everybody gets wide scan on campaign mobs only" idea. Or maybe they could just scale back the exp multiplier to x4 at 76 instead of x6 on all zones except northlands and strongholds. But everyone knows what SE is going to do, and it starts with "jack". Oh, but let there even seem to be an exploit and it gets ninja patched with extreme prejudice. Oh yeah, and HEY SE! FORT BATTLES ALWAYS SUCKED AND STILL DO BUT AT LEAST WE USED TO GET EXP. The real problem was that the dungeon zones were laid out so badly that you could bash on a fort and the mobs would never see you, at least not unless someone MPK dragged them to the fort. Especially in Eldieme, with the CA right there. Nobody ever went AFK on the other forts because they'd get ganked real quick. Now you can't even get the minimum 300xp to lot loot if you missed the mobs that left half an hour ago, unless you can slash your wrists enough times on a local mob for the healing xp.
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
I use my Empress ring alot more in campaign
LOLWUT. You know that does nothing for campaign exp, right?

(Sorry for the delayed reaction, missed this thread being bumped I guess)

I campaign on BST, so I see your point, maybe change it to unable to gain any hate outside of set area? So you can roam without losing tags, but the mobs are going to flee-speed run past you towards the fort until they are close enough to allow enmity to build. Drag a mob to far away? Enmity lost, he turns and runs back to fort.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-16 10:38:04  
Holy ***this thread is still going...
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Again, your logic is flawed. No, i am not trying to solve the problem. But neither are you. Even after this conversation, you will still pull mobs away, and once again help cause the problem. Logical flaw, or hypocrisy?

he's put forward a solution to allow everyone to continue getting xp from campaign even though SE hasn't raised the level of the mobs. i'd call it trying to solve the problem and i'd call it a hell of a lot more than you've contributed to the thread.

also, ttt, as this thread has a good bit of educational value and the more views the better

Edit: oh. btw. there is no possible way you would touch my mob until i felt like letting you, and it would be highly amusing to watch you try

He may have put forth a solution, but he is not actually doing what he said, just expecting others to do it, thus making him a hypocrite.

The bottom part there could start its very own argument....but judging by your equip history you wouldnt hold hate if i ran past the mob and rested.

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
crashman said:
@sev took it to pm.

Are they doing people that want the mobs dead and to move on a disservice? Neither side is right, said many many times.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-07-16 14:21:55  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

He may have put forth a solution, but he is not actually doing what he said, just expecting others to do it, thus making him a hypocrite.

The bottom part there could start its very own argument....but judging by your equip history you wouldnt hold hate if i ran past the mob and rested.
Fenrir.Luarania said:

I'll be taking some LS members with me when I finish my trials and start trying the gimping gear ideas, might take me awhile so unless someone else wants to try and post results may be a week or two for me at most.

this isn't working to solve the problem?

could've fooled me.

as for my gear history i don't even... lol

my jobs are geared at least borderline respectably and phenomenally for the length of time I've been playing.

are you talking about my paladin?

you've got three item sets up for pld that i can see, tp, enmity, and shield skill

my tp set has more haste, accuracy, dex, str, and attack than yours by far

my enmity set produces more enmity than yours

my shield/ichi set gives more shield skill than yours

plus i have the sense to idle in refresh gear

all of this despite having access to a lot less gear than you do and playing for around 1/5th to 1/6th the time

i guess playing that microsoft excel game has it's advantages :/

ps you'd never get close enough to attempt to grab hate
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-07-16 14:28:04  
Are they doing people that want the mobs dead and to move on a disservice? Neither side is right, said many many times.

i'm trying to get everybody extra xp

you're trying to take it away because you think that's fun for you.

there is most certainly a right and a wrong here.
[+]
By Raldo 2010-07-16 14:36:06  
I'm trying to move things along faster so it's less boring for the masses.

You're trying to make it slower because you think everyone cares only about max xp.

There is most certainly a right and wrong here.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-07-16 14:38:11  
Raldo said:
I'm trying to move things along faster so it's less boring for the masses.

You're trying to make it slower because you think everyone cares only about max xp.

There is most certainly a right and wrong here.

anyone can hit a button and leave at any time if they want to "move along faster" and all they miss is the chance to get outlotted on 500 gil campaign drops

actually ending the battle has next to no real, tangible benefits

on the other hand, you can't hit a button to get more xp
[+]
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-16 14:50:36  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
he's put forward a solution to allow everyone to continue getting xp from campaign even though SE hasn't raised the level of the mobs. i'd call it trying to solve the problem and i'd call it a hell of a lot more than you've contributed to the thread. also, ttt, as this thread has a good bit of educational value and the more views the better Edit: oh. btw. there is no possible way you would touch my mob until i felt like letting you, and it would be highly amusing to watch you try
He may have put forth a solution, but he is not actually doing what he said, just expecting others to do it, thus making him a hypocrite. The bottom part there could start its very own argument....but judging by your equip history you wouldnt hold hate if i ran past the mob and rested.
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
crashman said:
@sev took it to pm. @lua I'm not sure why you won't even acknowlege that tidus has a point. You can't put numbers on enjoyment, or ask someone to sacrifice theirs. Technically speaking he(she?) is doing a disservice to people's exp if you're to be belived. However that's not everything to everyone. As for the "never underestimate the ability of large groups of people to be stupid" mentality. Generally they're not stupid or averse to knowlege, they're simply apathetic. It doesn't matter to most people exactly how campaign exp is calculated. It doesn't keep them up at night. The world needs all kinds.
You need to learn to read before you put something down as well. Go bug someone else, the only thing you have accomplished in this thread is to make yourself look bad.

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Raldo said:
I'm trying to move things along faster so it's less boring for the masses. You're trying to make it slower because you think everyone cares only about max xp. There is most certainly a right and wrong here.
anyone can hit a button and leave at any time if they want to "move along faster" and all they miss is the chance to get outlotted on 500 gil campaign drops actually ending the battle has next to no real, tangible benefits on the other hand, you can't hit a button to get more xp
^
If it makes you feel happy, I was recently told in game by a person that only campaign to get money items, yeah I laughed hard then a little of me died they actually thought that way.

And before I get that 'it's my money I'll do what I want' Stop playing, and you won't be paying, thus you'll be getting your money back. Easy solution to that problem for you.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-16 14:50:39  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

meh :/
i don't have a problem with people pulling mobs away.
pulling them a mile away bothers me if hell let's say i can't find the person, i run around for a while and the campaign ends, i mean yeah i think it's awesome if you can hold it off long enough for more mobs to come in, but realistically that doesn't happen because campaign is full of a bunch of ***.
I'm just saying that I prefer a small party, mainly because I just don't really enjoy soloing.
I party with friends who are at my home and we try to get the skillchain exp and all that jazz quite often, my point of the matter is that you don't really have to solo if you have that type of option of people partying with you...I agree that you shouldn't really have to solo, but then on the flipside I can understand why you would want to solo because of the whole rape mob :/
that is about the best i can explain my point of view.
i just saw this btw, so it has nothing to do with unwillingness :/
edit:
:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/
drown in my meh face.

you say you don't mind people soloing mobs, but you said you agreed with elana's post where she called soloers selfish and douchebags.

i party with people often. i really don't consider soloing vs. playing in a party to be the issue here. the thing is, when i party in campaign, i party with people who understand it isn't to their benefit to rape the mobs to death instantly.

i'm not holding the mob in the hope of another wave coming. to the best of my knowledge, there is no correlation between how long i hold a mob and the likelihood of another wave. I'm holding a mob because it gets everybody xp. i'm oversimplifying a bit, but essentially, when i am holding a mob at the end of a campaign battle, you are getting as much xp by standing there as i am by fighting the mob. if for some reason you really hate getting free xp for just standing there, you can always choose performance assessment and leave the battle.

btw. soloing the mob may be the wrong term for it. i agree playing in a party is more fun. my issue is holding the mobs vs. killing them as quickly as possible, not solo vs. party play.
if you could, reread what I had said when I said I agreed with Elana, nowhere in that do I see name calling or anything.
The way I see it, you'll have people like Tidus who wants to kill everything right away, you'll have people who enjoy a small party, and you'll have people who take the mob far away and try to solo it.
I agree that I'm not a big fan of when people pull the mob far away, and it's a bit annoying to have to search for them.
But I am pretty laid back with campaign.
If my focus was solely on the exp I would just join an exp party or a small group of friends exp-ing.
I like getting campaign spoils just as a little supplemental income, doesn't bother me if I get anything or not, kind of the same as my take on the mog lottery.
I have lotted dragon meat quite a few times when it didn't cost like 30k and that's always a plus.
that's really all i gotta say on that lol.
[+]
 Unicorn.Moldtech
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2010-07-16 15:02:49  
Personally, I pull it away from them npc's *** and start soloing a mob. I stay in visible distance, but soon as someone mpk's me you'll find my next mob 10 squares away.
[+]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-16 15:18:34  
This thread is just laurania and sevourn trying to make people believe what they do, and anyone who doesnt is stupid. Laurania has already abandoned logic and moved to personal attacks(will be is future tense, he has not done anything yet. i "will be" single handedly solving the campaign problem myself, im god?). And sevourn is e-thugging. "You wont touch my mob in my either full adaman or nq AF". Its obvious by just checking what gear i have equipped right now(conviniently located at teh top of your screen) that i havent updated those gear sets.
[+]
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-07-16 15:53:26  
Actually this thread started off as a QQ about how campaign sucked since mobs died way to quickly now. Then it turned into people giving ideas on what SE could do to fix it, and finally turned into ideas we as players could do to fix it.

Sure there was some haters, nothing major and it usually happen, but then you came along and shat across everything we have done and made it into this fine mess. Good job on ruining not only campaign battles, but attempts to fix it, does that make you feel happy inside?

Only person I've been calling stupid is you, you're posts show it and your own logic shows it. Sev attacked the first name calling against soloer person whoever that was and Vinvv just happened to get caught in the crossfire, really doesn't look like he did anything and personal I'd like to see him stop getting railed.

If I have abandoned logic then how come my posts are usually pretty well thought out and long? I am personally attacking you cause well, you are personally attacking me too. You seem to have gave up your logic a long time ago and see your own self as some kind of campaign hero for killing soloer mobs. Yeah thats pretty lame

You have also not once in this entire thread gave any reasons as to how to make this problem better. Sure you have said you are killing the mob, but thats not really solving it now is it? It takes what, 30-45 minutes roughly for a unit to recover after a loss? What are we going to do when there are no battles for 25-35 straight minutes? I at least have stated that I'm going to test varies ideas and see what can work, and I'm betting Sev is already planning some too.

Seriously, you need to do three things. A) Stop posting. B) get out of this thread, and C) get out of these forums. Go to BG or KI and try stating such stuff there, might get a heck of a lot more support for your stupid ways than you could ever on here.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-16 16:05:13  
Fenrir.Luarania said:
Actually this thread started off as a QQ about how campaign sucked since mobs died way to quickly now. Then it turned into people giving ideas on what SE could do to fix it, and finally turned into ideas we as players could do to fix it.

Sure there was some haters, nothing major and it usually happen, but then you came along and shat across everything we have done and made it into this fine mess. Good job on ruining not only campaign battles, but attempts to fix it, does that make you feel happy inside?

Only person I've been calling stupid is you, you're posts show it and your own logic shows it. Sev attacked the first name calling against soloer person whoever that was and Vinvv just happened to get caught in the crossfire, really doesn't look like he did anything and personal I'd like to see him stop getting railed.

If I have abandoned logic then how come my posts are usually pretty well thought out and long? I am personally attacking you cause well, you are personally attacking me too. You seem to have gave up your logic a long time ago and see your own self as some kind of campaign hero for killing soloer mobs. Yeah thats pretty lame

You have also not once in this entire thread gave any reasons as to how to make this problem better. Sure you have said you are killing the mob, but thats not really solving it now is it? It takes what, 30-45 minutes roughly for a unit to recover after a loss? What are we going to do when there are no battles for 25-35 straight minutes? I at least have stated that I'm going to test varies ideas and see what can work, and I'm betting Sev is already planning some too.

Seriously, you need to do three things. A) Stop posting. B) get out of this thread, and C) get out of these forums. Go to BG or KI and try stating such stuff there, might get a heck of a lot more support for your stupid ways than you could ever on here.

Length, the key to being right. I see it all now.
Fenrir.Luarania said:
You have to be trolling and I'm done with you. Your logic alone proves how utterly stupid and unwilling to change you are, and thats another reason this game is dying. I can only be glad that I'm on Fenrir and don't have to deal with idoits like you.

From yesterday, please do this. Do it somewhere far from me.
[+]
By Saith 2010-07-16 16:17:49  
The argument "it's my money, I'll play how I want" is valid. Too bad if people don't like it, because nobody will do anything about it. It's a game, and this argument/thread feels like 9 year olds holding a committee in a small club, and getting pissed when the adult bursts their bubble how they can't do anything to change something out of their control. Instead of getting pissed at the people who play how they want because THEY are paying for the game, then... how about you just play how you want, and not *** about it? If this thread is about ideas, then don't bash someone when their focus is different from yours, or the majority, or the minority. In the end, its a furking game, you don't like it, go back to single player mode. It ain't that serious.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-16 16:19:32  
Saith said:
The argument "it's my money, I'll play how I want" is valid. Too bad if people don't like it, because nobody will do anything about it. It's a game, and this argument/thread feels like 9 year olds holding a committee in a small club, and getting pissed when the adult bursts their bubble how they can't do anything to change something out of their control. Instead of getting pissed at the people who play how they want because THEY are paying for the game, then... how about you just play how you want, and not *** about it? If this thread is about ideas, then don't bash someone when their focus is different from yours, or the majority, or the minority. In the end, its a furking game, you don't like it, go back to single player mode. It ain't that serious.

amen.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7