Astral Flow Burns
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 20:09:30  
Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra said:
What's wrong with burning a job and then skilling up on ToTM mobs?

Level, Skill Up, Get Weapon.

Skilling up seems like a thoroughly more enjoyable experience than seeking for a few hours just to get no invite, or an invite into an appualing party.

I think so, anyway. Skilling up can be done with friends, at my own pace, and I can go AFK whenever I want or need to. It seems nowadays you can't even go answer the phone without people in your party flipping out that you're 'leeching'.

It sucks, because levelling with randoms used to be one of the perks of the game. =\
 Phoenix.Airbag
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-08-01 20:12:57  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
im a big douche guise lol

we know.......
NEWSFLASH:

but seriously, you are not funny nor witty and the guy doesnt give a *** what you think about how he wants to play ffxi!

/NEWSFLASH
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-01 20:14:20  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:

Skilling up seems like a thoroughly more enjoyable experience than seeking for a few hours just to get no invite, or an invite into an appualing party.

I think so, anyway. Skilling up can be done with friends, at my own pace, and I can go AFK whenever I want or need to. It seems nowadays you can't even go answer the phone without people in your party flipping out that you're 'leeching'.

It sucks, because levelling with randoms used to be one of the perks of the game. =\

You could always make your own party. And most people don't care if you actually explain why you're going AFK instead of just getting up and leaving every few minutes. Again, stop trying to justify smn burns through the logic that you can't get a good party.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-01 20:15:39  
Phoenix.Airbag said:
im a big douche guise lol

we know.......
NEWSFLASH:

but seriously, you are not funny nor witty and the guy doesnt give a *** what you think about how he wants to play ffxi!

/NEWSFLASH

Pot, Kettle, black.

Seriously, you call everyone a douche, but look at your last forum posts.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-08-01 20:15:52  
You all suck btw.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-08-01 20:16:55  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:

You could always make your own party. And most people don't care if you actually explain why you're going AFK instead of just getting up and leaving every few minutes. Again, stop trying to justify smn burns through the logic that you can't get a good party.

You know, I rarely ever say this, but you really need to get a life.

/thread
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 20:18:48  
Ya know while it's somewhat obvious that SE didn't intend this when they created lvl sync it clearly isn't against the rules.

Besides abyssea is faster
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-01 20:19:57  
I have no problem with people astral burning, I have a problem with people saying every party is ***, so it's the only way to level up.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 20:20:20  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Why do I need to justify the way I play the game to you? I was unaware you pay my monthly free. If other people playing the game a different way to you really gets to you this much, you really need to get a life.
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I have no problem with people astral burning, I have a problem with people saying every party is ***, so it's the only way to level up.

You also should have gone to Specsavers, because nobody said that.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 20:20:24  
I do most my lvling solo ;)
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-01 20:23:19  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Why do I need to justify the way I play the game to you? I was unaware you pay my monthly free. If other people playing the game a different way to you really gets to you this much, you really need to get a life.
Shiva.Flionheart said:

You also should have gone to Specsavers, because nobody said that.

I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gist of your argument, no?

And you are trying to justify it, by giving the reason you smn burn, you're justifying it to the thread. If you want to smn burn, then just smn burn. You don't need to make the excuse that parties are slow.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-01 20:25:10  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Why do I need to justify the way I play the game to you?

This is why I mainly started on you, you did not justify it to him. You did to yourself and we happened to witness said rationalizing.

Just ate something so let me go back and reply to that post about me arguing.

I wouldn't bother, you're either in the forum click, or you're not. This forum is notoriously bad for ganging up on one person.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 20:28:11  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gist of your argument, no?

And you are trying to justify it, by giving the reason you smn burn, you're justifying it to the thread. If you want to smn burn, then just smn burn. You don't need to make the excuse that parties are slow.

You really need to learn not to jump on someone else's opinion just because you don't share it with them. Not everything is an argument or needs 'justifying'.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 20:31:59  
Told you to *** yourself for rationalizing something and completely missing the point.

I am sure there are a unknown number of problems with me, but that is not quite the issue. The issue was I do not like seeing what happened to Flionheart happen to anyone. I find it quite low, but you are not seeing it like me of course. So I would have to say the problem is with you, and I have a problem that makes mine and yours meet.

When your reply to someone who you think doesn't get the point is "*** you", you're the one with a problem.

Sugar coat that with fancy logic all you like. You're still a ***.
 Ifrit.Vextra
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Vextra
By Ifrit.Vextra 2010-08-01 20:34:05  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Told you to *** yourself for rationalizing something and completely missing the point.

I am sure there are a unknown number of problems with me, but that is not quite the issue. The issue was I do not like seeing what happened to Flionheart happen to anyone. I find it quite low, but you are not seeing it like me of course. So I would have to say the problem is with you, and I have a problem that makes mine and yours meet.

When your reply to someone who you think doesn't get the point is "*** you", you're the one with a problem.

yep

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-01 20:36:29  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:

Not really. All I said was not to justify SMN burning with the faulty logic that 'parties suck' (paraphrasing again, just so you don't get the wrong idea). And you flew off the handle saying that I start arguments over random ***. This thread had turned into a debate about smn burning far before I got involved with it.

I was trying to debate with you, and you flew off the handle, What do you want me to do? Lie about my standpoint to keep a warm fuzzy feeling radiating over the forum? If I disagree with your standpoint I'm going to reply to it.

And the fact that my points were far FAR more timid than other peoples points in this thread, yet you chose to call me out about it on a personal level. You could have simply refuted your points and carried on like that, but instead you decided to claim how I start ***all the time.
 Shiva.Daimos
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-01 20:37:56  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:

Not really. All I said was not to justify SMN burning with the faulty logic that 'parties suck' (paraphrasing again, just so you don't get the wrong idea). And you flew off the handle saying that I start arguments over random ***. This thread had turned into a debate about smn burning far before I got involved with it.

I was trying to debate with you, and you flew off the handle, What do you want me to do? Lie about my standpoint to keep a warm fuzzy feeling radiating over the forum? If I disagree with your standpoint I'm going to reply to it.

Or ignore it, and get back to the game.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 20:38:42  
When did I ever think I was not a *** because that is what you would say to someone who thinks they are not a ***.

I guess I have to go back, quote, and comment on the exact thing going on here huh?

I don't understand why you are trying to make such a trivial argument out of nothing. If you're that bored, would you like to hop on MSN games and play a game of checkers or something?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-01 20:39:17  
Shiva.Daimos said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:

Or ignore it, and get back to the game.

I don't play anymore bro.
 Shiva.Daimos
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-01 20:39:38  
That's too bad :(

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-01 20:42:18  
Shiva.Daimos said:
That's too bad :(

Yup :( I just didn't have the drive to do anything anymore, I might start playing when the next level cap comes out though, if anything cool gets added to brd or something.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 20:42:32  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:

And the fact that my points were far FAR more timid than other peoples points in this thread, yet you chose to call me out about it on a personal level. You could have simply refuted your points and carried on like that, but instead you decided to claim how I start ***all the time.

I don't think we're reading the same thread. Nowhere did I even start arguing with you, let alone 'singling' you out or 'flying off the handle' at you.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 20:43:11  
Can I has an astral burn?