Lakshmi.Aeyela
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 21:36:49  
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
I absolutely love how this thread has evolved from someone wanting to spam level their subs, to an argument about summoner burning, to a discussion about rape and justifying it.

I love this site sometimes, lol.
You're welcome

We are under appreciated. So many shitty threads are made every day, if not for our derailing into much more entertaining topics, sometimes with intelligence, sometimes with barrage of insults, this site would be such a bore.

They are better when they have a purpose, though. We all tried slightly too hard to make an argument out of nothing.

My british flag indicates I like to argue. It's almost as synonymous with our heritage as tea and crumpets and wonkey, yellow teeth.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 21:37:25  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Oh please, physical education is a joke to teach.
Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach. And those that can't teach, teach gym ;)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 21:37:49  
Whatever that was, Daimos, my Firefox blocked it. Is it worth disabling adblock?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 21:38:29  
Shiva.Daimos said:
Fixed
 Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-08-01 21:38:41  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
I absolutely love how this thread has evolved from someone wanting to spam level their subs, to an argument about summoner burning, to a discussion about rape and justifying it.

I love this site sometimes, lol.
You're welcome

We are under appreciated. So many shitty threads are made every day, if not for our derailing into much more entertaining topics, sometimes with intelligence, sometimes with barrage of insults, this site would be such a bore.

They are better when they have a purpose, though. We all tried slightly too hard to make an argument out of nothing.

My british flag indicates I like to argue. It's almost as synonymous with our heritage as tea and crumpets and wonkey, yellow teeth.

Does anyone actually eat crumpets anymore?
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-01 21:38:58  
The closest thing I've ever had to a good teacher was this short blonde, big breasted beauty that taught science. Now, she was dumb as *** and I learned nothing from her, but she was wonderful to look at. Other than that all the other teachers were generally ignorant. I'll chalk it up to we just have stupid people where I live and say I'm generalizing from my experience, but god, I've never seen a teacher worth a ***.

Most of the stuff I learned was on my own from reading the books, and I would have my ***turned in early and *** off the rest of class till the bell rang. Not going to say I wanted more/harder work, but maybe some decent teaching would spit out less retards each year.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 21:39:31  
Asura.Daleterrence said:

I had some for breakfast the other morning!
 Shiva.Daimos
サーバ: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-01 21:40:00  
Ramuh.Dasva said:

Fixed

Sorry, I fail.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-08-01 21:40:37  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

I haven't had any for years.. Literally, years... Atleast 7 or 8.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 21:41:30  
Religion gave us civilization? RIIIIIIIIIGHT.
More like the opposite lol.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 21:41:59  
Asura.Daleterrence said:

They were officially dubbed an acquired taste by the food standard agency a few months ago. Apparently the texture doesn't sit very well with some people.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-01 21:42:28  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

I would love to travel to Europe to try the food, I'm just not too fond of the idea of flying over an ocean...
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-01 21:44:01  
The closest thing I've ever had to a good teacher was this short blonde, big breasted beauty that taught science. Now, she was dumb as *** and I learned nothing from her, but she was wonderful to look at. Other than that all the other teachers were generally ignorant. I'll chalk it up to we just have stupid people where I live and say I'm generalizing from my experience, but god, I've never seen a teacher worth a ***.

I had one of those teachers, I was generally not paying attention anyway and it gave the idea I was. Those breasts needed a damn reduction.

I was taught economics from a republican standpoint, I will never be the same again.

May mercy be upon you child.

Patton Oswald has some funny ***sometimes, I will say though I'd rather have the rape than the cake lol. If I run upon one that's too ugly to rape, I could just scare her and have her make me a cake to 'not rape' her, which I wasn't gonna do in the first place. :D
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 21:45:33  
Shiva.Daimos said:
I would love to travel to Europe to try the food, I'm just not too fond of the idea of flying over an ocean...

I would not recommend travelling just to try crumpets. They are not that great, they're just a good breakfast since they're full of carbs.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-01 21:46:35  
AFK for a little bit, I got to ask though before I go, there is no way someone is so *** awesome in the world that they made a game like Final Fantasy Tactics but ONLINE to play against other people?

I don't think so, but if there is.... I would be a happy man to have it.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-01 21:46:49  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Shiva.Daimos said:

I would not recommend travelling just to try crumpets. They are not that great, they're just a good breakfast since they're full of carbs.

Haha, of course not just crumpets, but there's a whole array of food I'll most likely never see :/
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-01 21:48:01  
AFK for a little bit, I got to ask though before I go, there is no way someone is so *** awesome in the world that they made a game like Final Fantasy Tactics but ONLINE to play against other people?

I don't think so, but if there is.... I would be a happy man to have it.

I would throw away ffxi for that.

(Off topic: Since when did Kumar join the cast of House? I really need to watch this more often...)
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 21:48:15  
Shiva.Daimos said:
Haha, of course not just crumpets, but there's a whole array of food I'll most likely never see :/

Do you not like boats either? We could always bring the food to you! Might be a bit cold though...
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-01 21:49:20  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Shiva.Daimos said:

Do you not like boats either? We could always bring the food to you! Might be a bit cold though...

I have no problem with boats, never tried to sail an ocean though. I imagine it is much different than an afternoon on the lake?
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 21:51:31  
Shiva.Daimos said:
I have no problem with boats, never tried to sail an ocean though. I imagine it is much different than an afternoon on the lake?

Just a little, lol. But you may be okay. I have a phobia of being over water as well, if I walk over a bridge and look up or down, I come over faint and feel very light headed... Yet I can travel on boats just fine.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-01 21:53:36  
Kumar was back a couple seasons ago, maybe last season actually... I watch them on Hulu so I dont keep up with seasons I just watch them ALL when I can. He was short lived though... don't wanna ruin it, but he doesn't stay but for like 1 season?
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-01 21:55:49  
I usually don't follow network drama's, but I found a marathon on USA 'cause there was nothing else on, and it surprised me haha.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 21:56:30  
Kumar was back a couple seasons ago, maybe last season actually... I watch them on Hulu so I dont keep up with seasons I just watch them ALL when I can. He was short lived though... don't wanna ruin it, but he doesn't stay but for like 1 season?

I used to watch House on Hulu, but then they made it US only. ;; Now I have to make do with being 2 whole seasons behind in the UK...
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 22:02:19  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
I used to watch House on Hulu, but then they made it US only. ;; Now I have to make do with being 2 whole seasons behind in the UK...
http://eztv.it/shows/124/house/