Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-01 21:00:21  
Shiva.Daimos said:
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Everyone loves each other so much on FFXIAH...

Always.

I actually like quite a few people on AH, does feel like I've had quite a few people jumping on the bandwagon against me recently. Not super surprising, the same happened to Korpg, Darki and a few other people.

I *** hate your face. Yet I'm oddly sexually attracted to you...

I don't believe that's the first time you've said those exact words...

*Ahem* I uhh... Do not... know exactly what you are speaking of. Maybe... you have me mixed up with someone else.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-01 21:01:06  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Always.

I actually like quite a few people on AH, does feel like I've had quite a few people jumping on the bandwagon against me recently. Not super surprising, the same happened to Korpg, Darki and a few other people.

Yeah, but Korpg was a super-troll that hated the human race and everything that encompassed it, and Darki is an idiot... It isn't without reason.

So when you reply to someone, you don't reply to what they've said here and now, you reply to what they've said in the past?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Daimos
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-01 21:02:52  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Daimos said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Always.

SK is a ***, even if he won't admit it, he is a huge, filthy *** and we all love it.

His avatars don't help...
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-01 21:03:09  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Always. I actually like quite a few people on AH, does feel like I've had quite a few people jumping on the bandwagon against me recently. Not super surprising, the same happened to Korpg, Darki and a few other people.
The very fact that you are comparing yourself to those 2 should tell you there is something wrong with you

Korpg was often pushed into what he did, he had a knack for pissing off the wrong people, but it was never completely his fault. if he tried to make a good topic, the shitstorm would still land on his head.

Darki somewhat the same, she has recently been trying to calm down, but she gets certain people constantly trailing her through threads to get a rise out of her. Both of those posters had issues, like I have, but that doesn't make everyone else blameless.

I like how everyone hated him, but now that he's gone "he wasn't so bad" and it's "not his fault" lol.

Also, once a troll/attention ***, always a troll/attention *** no matter how much you try to "calm down". Second chances don't exist on forums because everything you ever did can and will be found and bite you in the *** lol.
 Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-08-01 21:03:55  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Always.

Yeah, but Korpg was a super-troll that hated the human race and everything that encompassed it, and Darki is an idiot... It isn't without reason.

So when you reply to someone, you don't reply to what they've said here and now, you reply to what they've said in the past?

Of course not, I'll take what they have said into account, sure, I'll take an amount of what I know about them into it also, but generally a person's beliefs and personality bleed through into a post which I will take the time to write a decent reply to.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-01 21:04:49  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Always. I actually like quite a few people on AH, does feel like I've had quite a few people jumping on the bandwagon against me recently. Not super surprising, the same happened to Korpg, Darki and a few other people.
The very fact that you are comparing yourself to those 2 should tell you there is something wrong with you

Korpg was often pushed into what he did, he had a knack for pissing off the wrong people, but it was never completely his fault. if he tried to make a good topic, the shitstorm would still land on his head.

Darki somewhat the same, she has recently been trying to calm down, but she gets certain people constantly trailing her through threads to get a rise out of her. Both of those posters had issues, like I have, but that doesn't make everyone else blameless.

I like how everyone hated him, but now that he's gone "he wasn't so bad" and it's "not his fault" lol.

Also, once a troll/attention ***, always a troll/attention *** no matter how much you try to "calm down". Second chances don't exist on forums because everything you ever did can and will be found and bite you in the *** lol.

Oh I agree completely. Me and Korpg always got on though, I never saw what made him that bad but I dunno.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-08-01 21:04:56  
Shiva.Daimos said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Daimos said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Always.

SK is a ***, even if he won't admit it, he is a huge, filthy *** and we all love it.

His avatars don't help...

So true.

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-01 21:05:20  
Yeah bad word to use, "a lot of people" I should have said.

Edit: Like you all don't want my avatar pic to jerk off to. Don't even lie. Your all as whorish as I. XD
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 21:05:21  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

It almost never is 100% someone elses fault. So that doesn't really work as a defense
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-08-01 21:06:22  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Wewt off-topicy.

Korpg was a ***. Used to defend him, regret it fully. lol. I'm glad he's gone. :)

More off-topicy. I love you Bart.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-01 21:06:54  

Like Bush.

I never hated Korpq, and once upon a time I actually respected him. My opinion doesn't matter though, as most you'll find (the majority of posters) DID in fact have a big problem with him.

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-01 21:07:02  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

It almost never is 100% someone elses fault. So that doesn't really work as a defense

Tarus *** love to argue lol.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-01 21:07:05  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

I dunno, it takes two to tango as the metaphor says.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-01 21:07:37  
Bart is one of my favourite posters on any forum I've ever been to lol.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-01 21:08:23  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

ALL HAIL THE STACHE
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-08-01 21:08:55  
Shiva.Daimos said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

ALL HAIL THE STACHE

*Hails*
Edit: Like you all don't want my avatar pic to jerk off to. Don't even lie. Your all as whorish as I. XD

The full picture maybe.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-08-01 21:10:54  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

He slides in cool, and comes out hot.

?
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-01 21:12:44  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Highlighted the main points that were unnecessary to refute my points, and were essentially there to simply get a rise out of me.

Luckily I've been doing this for too long so I noticed it happening.

If you asked me to politely explain my opinion, we wouldn't be having this conversation. You were controntational, and you received the appropriate reply. We are both guilty of it, but now the moment has passed, you and Spicy simply insist on making the most absolute pointless argument about it.

As for the second bolded part, unfortunately, it's just a fact. You are notorious for fabricating a trivial argument out of nowhere, just for the sake of it. If it were anyone else posting in the manner you did, maybe we would not be having this conversation. The fact remains everyone on these forums knows you're a ***, so it's highly likely you're being one when you're being as needlessly confrontational as you were.

Edit: As for Korpg, I quite liked him and thought he was funny... Until one day, he asked for goldsmithing advice, and when i gave it (and it was good advice, too, and not in the slightest bit rude) he blew up and started insulting me just because it was not the answer he wanted to hear. Since that day I did not quite like him the same as before, to say the least.

His biggest problem is he was always so rude to just about everyone. He also threatened to beat me up one day because I had a problem with Norton.

PS. *** Intulo.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-01 21:12:45  
90 years...

That's unsettling..

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 21:13:50  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Korpg was often pushed into what he did, he had a knack for pissing off the wrong people, but it was never completely his fault. if he tried to make a good topic, the shitstorm would still land on his head. Darki somewhat the same, she has recently been trying to calm down, but she gets certain people constantly trailing her through threads to get a rise out of her. Both of those posters had issues, like I have, but that doesn't make everyone else blameless.
Hence why it's a horrible arguement.

It's like trying to pin part of the blame on the victim because if they didn't exist there would be no crime lol
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-01 21:14:45  
Got the full pic, just can't post it here. Too lazy to upload it too, google "jiggly girls rikku" it should be like the 6th pic if you really want it.

They need to add flamecore threads back to the frontpage... would make this place a lot more fun since it's been so boring lately.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-08-01 21:14:49  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

He slides in cool, and comes out hot.

<Condom Packet Picture>

?

Not intended to prevent pregnancy? I have been using them wrong the entire time? DAMN YOU WOMAN WHO IS NOT PREGNANT DUE TO UNINTENDED USE! DAMN YOU!!!!

... That made my head hurt.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-08-01 21:16:54  
Got the full pic, just can't post it here. Too lazy to upload it too, google "jiggly girls rikku" it should be like the 6th pic if you really want it.

They need to add flamecore threads back to the frontpage... would make this place a lot more fun since it's been so boring lately.

Holy ***that is shiny O.o

I'm not sure if I should jerk off to it, or find the guy who drawn it and try to trade a Charizard Pokemon Card for it.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 21:17:42  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Korpg was often pushed into what he did, he had a knack for pissing off the wrong people, but it was never completely his fault. if he tried to make a good topic, the shitstorm would still land on his head. Darki somewhat the same, she has recently been trying to calm down, but she gets certain people constantly trailing her through threads to get a rise out of her. Both of those posters had issues, like I have, but that doesn't make everyone else blameless.
Hence why it's a horrible arguement. It's like trying to pin part of the blame on the victim because if they didn't exist there would be no crime lol
I have seen that done and make sense in the case of Qeomash who I believe hit someone with a suspended license. Unless I am remember wrong and it was the other way around, but still that is irrelevant.
It only works then because the person driving on a suspended liscense was breaking the law just by being there.